Review of FanAuthentics

Rutledge, TN 37861, US
support@fanauthentics.com

jamrsd
9/1/17

I ordered 3D Lamp of Pittsburgh Steelers and was sent Washington redskin helmet. I want the STEELERS. I can retun this for the Steelers that I paid for. Thank you. James Darnler

debbieb136
5/25/17

Burn in hell you piece of $#*!. I ordered in October 2016 and here it is almost June 2017 and no order. No answer to calls to customer service. No return e-mails. I should have known when I called the customer service line and a robot answers and doesn't even say the name of the company. You are the worst kind of person.

renays
4/8/17

Company took money out of my bank account same day. It's been 5 months. Company never even shipped leggings I purchased. Never answered emails or calls. I had to deactivate my bank card and turn the company in for fraud. Hope they get shut down. Seems they are ripping off everyone and getting away with it!!!

anaa39
3/23/17

Money was taken from account & never received my spandex leggings. I made several calls and left messages no call backs.

dawnd50
2/20/17

I ordered two shirts in Oct. 2016, money for the items was removed from my bank account and I only received one shirt. I have left many messages and sent many emails with no return call. Today the phone # is disconnected. How can I get my money back? What a scam

gaylek4
2/11/17

Ordered Eagles leggings in December. Never received them....but my credit card was charged. Emailed the company twice. No response. Called my credit card company and had them reverse the charges. Shady!

adama148
2/9/17

Beware this website is a SCAM the take your money and they don't give you $#*! SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM

alanx5
2/9/17

I didn't order anything from this place. I was watching FOX 2 Detroit (News) on 2/9/2017 and the news confronts the owner of FanAuthentics in a story called "Hall of Shame." You'll get to see what the scammer looks like. I feel bad for everyone that got duped. I hope this helps.

zacharyz
2/9/17

Local news channel did a hall of shame

He was very dodgy. Saying he was filling orders
Drives a nice bmw and lives with his mother in an upscale part of town

charmagnek
2/9/17

Just saw this guy on the late news channel 2!!!! DO NOT TRUST THIS GUY! He was in the "hall of shame" for scamming people! DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM!

rong90
2/9/17

SCAMMERS Save your time and money,,,SCAMMERS Save your time and money....SCAMMERS Save your time and money

fankya
2/2/17

ok, my fault. I did not read the reviews and probably lost a few $$. My order is open since October and as everybody here no response to mails or calls.
However, if I read the story of the parent here below where a neighbor gave her money to buy a lamp for her kid as a SANTA gift and you never responded....I can only say "burn in hell"

michaeln103
1/23/17

Your company sucks! Your company is a rip off!! Your customer service sucks!!!! Your company shouldn't even bee allowed to have a website!!!

aprilm60
1/22/17

I ordered patriot leggings back in September 2016 and still have not received them! When I try to track the order it tells me order not filled yet! I tried to contact them via Facebook and they blocked me from being able to send them messages and they deleted my comments I left on the page. Do not order from them!

lisap203
1/16/17

Placed an order, December 14th 2016 and still havent received it. Called at least 20 times and emailed them 20 times. Read reviews before ever
Ordering from here! I wished I did!! Never received email or phone call back regarding my order! DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THIS PLACE!!

abigailh10
1/10/17

I ordered my leggins from my favorite team in the summer June to be exact since I wanted to have then for the football season... well I still haven't gotten them.
N here I am working football season almost over oh but they charged my acct immediately ugh they never pick up phone or respond to emails!!!
I need my leggings or money back
Anybody know how to contact them?
TIA

patriciab162
1/9/17

I ordered t-shirts back on July 6, 2016 and I have never received them. I called 4 times and he mailed 6 times and no one ever responded to me. They are a SCAM!!

kendrap8
1/8/17

Ordered Chiefs LED light on November 16th and didn't receive my product until January 7th. Called and emailed multiple times and never heard anything. After finally getting what I paid $45 for...I wish I wouldn't have even ordered it. Worth about $10. Plastic and very cheaply made.

davam1
1/6/17

I ordered an item on 11/2/2016, never received the item. Have tried to contact the company and they will not respond.

rayg57
1/6/17

Scammers. Ordered 11/23/2016. Received partial shipment 1/4/2017. Still waiting for the rest of my order. Have left 7 voice messages and 6 email messages. Received one apology message last week. This company is horrible.

claudiae13
1/5/17

Horrible! Horrible! Horrible! Do yourself a favor and pay more for better business! Not worth this hassle! They took my money for the Chiefs tights that I wanted! Have not heard a word!!! I purchased 11/27/2016, it is 1/5/2017, no order, no word. Calling the BBB today!

virginiak14
1/5/17

I wanted to purchase leggings from Fan Authentics but the site wouldn't accept my credit cards. So I called and called and called with no call back. They are tied to Raider Fanatics some how and I have ordered from Raider Fanatics before, but this company is really bad customer service. Going to call my bank and alert them of this scam.

ronr63
12/28/16

I eventually got my order 7 weeks after ordering and paying. Expect to see more of this as consumer protection laws are peeled back.

davez11
12/28/16

This is the worst on line or any shopping experience for that matter in my life. Quickly took my payment (same day as ordered) on 10/31 for a Christmas gift. After many unanswered emails, voice mails, phone calls etc., after filing disputes with my credit card company, after filing complaints with the Illinois Attorney General, I received an email on 12/26 that my item was shipping. This was the first and only communication from the company to that point. I immediate responded to the email indicating DO NOT SHIP....ITEM NO LONGER WANTED. Item was on my door step on 12/27. I will not pay for it...I will return it. FanAuthentics in NOT Authentic at all. No Customer Service. No common decency. No morals at all. STAY AWAY!!!! Nothing they offer is worth the frustration.

aaronj33
12/28/16

DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY!!! ALL OF THEIR REVIEWS ARE NEGATIVE, AND HERE IS WHY!!! I PERSONALLY PURCHASED A PRODUCT FROM FAN AUTHENTICS. IT TOOK OVER 2 MONTHS FOR ME TO RECEIVE MY ORDER, AND WHEN I DID FINALLY RECEIVE IT, IT WAS BROKEN. I TRIED ON NUMEROUS OCCASIONS TO CONTACT FAN AUTHENTICS VIA PHONE CALL. (WHEN YOU CALL THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE NUMBER, YOU ARE FORWARDED TO A VOICEMAIL. AFTER LEAVING NUMEROUS MESSAGES, I HAVE YET TO RECEIVE A RETURN PHONE CALL) I HAVE ALSO TRIED ON NUMEROUS OCCASIONS TO CONTACT THEM VIA EMAIL. (I HAVE YET TO RECEIVE AN EMAIL FROM FAN AUTHENTICS REGARDING MY EMAILS) I HAVE ALSO TRIED ON NUMEROUS OCCASIONS TO CONTACT FAN AUTHENTICS VIA THEIR FACEBOOK MESSENGER. (THEY STATE THAT SOMEONE WOULD CONTACT ME WITHIN A COUPLE HOURS. I HAVE YET TO RECEIVE A REPLY FROM FAN AUTHENTICS) CONSIDERING THEY STATE THAT THEY CAN BE REACHED 24/7. I HAVE ALSO FILED A FORMAL COMPLAINT WITH THE B.B.B. (YEP YOU GUESSED IT. THE B.B.B. HAS YET TO RECEIVE A RESPONSE FROM FAN AUTHENTICS REGARDING NOT ONLY MY COMPLAINT, BUT ALL OF THE OTHER NUMEROUS COMPLAINTS FILLED AGAINST THEM FROM NUMEROUS OTHER PATRONS) YET FAN AUTHENTICS HAS THE TIME TO DELETE ALL OF THE NEGATIVE COMMENTS PLACED ON ALL OF THEIR FACEBOOK POSTS.(NOTE THEY ARE UNABLE TO DELETE THE HUNDREDS OF ANGRY LIKES ON THEIR FACEBOOK POSTS) I AM A PERSON THAT WILL NOT STAY SILENT AND DO NOTHING WHILE FAN AUTHENTICS CONTINUES TO ATTEMPT SCAMMING ANY MORE PEOPLE OUT OF THEIR HARD EARNED MONEY. PLEASE SHARE THIS POST WITH THE REST OF THE WORLD ABOUT THIS SHAMEFUL,RUDE, AND SELFISH, COMPANY THAT HAS NO CONSIDERATION FOR OTHERS.

Im stuck too I hope my credit card gives me back my money. This is a bad compan y to order from. suppose to be a christmas present for my graNDSON... NO ANSWER AT ALL NEVER CALL S YOU BACK

By peggy C.

I took a copy of my order & emails asking when they were going to send order to my bank & my account was credited back.

By Jan T.

Peggy I'm sorry to tell you that he will not receive it just like 99.9% of us that ordered something similar. I also ordered an LED Cubs lamp on the 1st of Nov. they charged me and now I have to call Capital One to have my $ returned. This is horrible and sad! Something needs to be done about this company! I see a Class A lawsuit hopefully.. Well, Happy Holidays to you and your Grandson. Sorry he's going to be disappointed like my 9 yr. old son. :(

By Paulina F.

Get in touch with Rob Wolchek, investigative reporter for WJBK-TV Fox 2 News in Detroit, Michigan. He did a report on this business and Christopher Carr, the scam artist who runs this "company". You can reach Wolchek on his Twitter page. He may be able to help you.

By Bob W.

Talk to your bank or credit card company. I showed my bank a copy of the order & of the email that I sent asking when they were going to send my order. My bank credited my account back.

By Jan T.

Good question Kelly!! Are we just going to lose it?? I am pissed off!! But I don't know what to do....

By euza a.

Questions? Get answers from the FanAuthentics staff and other customers.

2 Photos for FanAuthentics