Review of E.ON Energy

Tel: +44 345 301 5921
eukcommunityrelationsteam@eon-uk.com

christophers49
8/2/15

Eon got my flat mixed up with a neighbour and I was left without electricity for six months while they sorted there mistake in July 12.

sm661
3/12/15

I changed supplier from EON to another provider when I moved into a new home as we were with someone else previously. It took them 3 months to get the correct meter readings so I could settle the account. Phoned in multiple time to see what was going on and was advised they were awaiting the readings from the new supplier and for me to wait until they were received. When they were corrected and I was sent the final bill I paid it. In the background they marked me as 2 failed payments on my credit report and subsequently I failed a mortgage application. Even though their call retention is 6 months, and this was only a few months after, they refused to remove the bad marker as the persons I spoke to did not record all the information on the calls. They also "coincidentally" were unable to listed to the call to confirm what they told me. Really Disgusted.

Tip for consumers: DONT!!

philipp75
12/1/14

2nd attempt today to get a smart meter installed (largely for Eon's benefit) failed. 1st attempt, nobody came, no warning or satisfactory explanation. Today engineer called but "tried for 5 mins and could not raise me" - despite the fact that it was obvious that I was there (lights on & car in the drive) and was never more than a few yards from the door. This follows a similar exercise to get a new Gas meter fitted when they came on the wrong day (internal Eon error) and then failed on the next appointment. On that occasion I finally found a serious contact who got the issue finally resolved within a couple of days - and that is the issue. Good customer service involves sorting things when they go wrong and leaving a customer with issue resolved and happy that they appear to matter. Not so with the Smart meter - after not arriving the first time a "Priority" appointment was almost 1 month and they said that was very good! Similarly after the 2nd - although I was offered earlier appointments I could not be there on those days and no attempt whatsoever was made to determine the dates I could manage.

Questions? Get answers from the E.ON Energy staff and other customers.

E.ON Energy?