Florida Solar Design Group reviews

Tel: 2394918010
jason@floridasolardesigngroup.com

shirleyk30
7/29/16

Great company. Great people. I would highly recommend Florida Solar Design Group to everyone. You will not be disappointed working with these terrific people.

Response from Jason S., Florida Solar Design Group Representative
Always a pleasure to help out new homeowners with existing solar panels... Thanks!
ashleya63
5/7/16

We have had our system for a couple months now, and although I cannot speak about its longevity just yet, I can say that both Dominic & Jason at Florida Solar Design Group are friendly, knowledge, and very professional. They have been easily accessible when we have had questions about our system. We met with several other solar companies & Dominic's presentation blew the others away! Our pool is warm, the system looks great & I would definitely recommend Florida Solar Design Group for your solar needs!

chrish151
7/5/15

Everyone at FSDG is very knowledgeable. All questions were answered promptly. The proposal which with they provided me was head and shoulders above the others I received. They were a pleasure to do business with.

Response from Jason S., Florida Solar Design Group Representative
Thanks! We're looking forward to meeting your neighbors.

Questions? Get answers from the Florida Solar Design Group staff and other customers.

Florida Solar Design Group?