FirmusEnergy.co.uk

FirmusEnergy.co.uk has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. FirmusEnergy.co.uk also ranks 24th among Environmental sites.

How would you rate FirmusEnergy.co.uk?

“Price is very reasonable”

Ben H.
3/2/16

Cheap gas to heat your home. Hated Airtricity, It might be a little higher if your outside the greater Belfast area but since I live within the greater Belfast Area, I been enjoying reasonable priced gas for 2 years straight now. I think Airtricity is a bit greedy in there pricing, even when the gas prices go down, they're kind of slow if your even lucky to even get a price drop from time to time from them.

benh57
March 2nd, 2016

Questions? Get answers from the FirmusEnergy.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about FirmusEnergy.co.uk?

Have a question about FirmusEnergy.co.uk?