Enailcouture

Enailcouture.com has a consumer rating of 1.37 stars from 92 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Enailcouture.com also ranks 51st among Nails sites. The most common issues with Enailcouture.com are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 8.7%

No positive highlights yet

• Customer Service is NOT a priority, so if the box spills it's monomer, for example, it is your loss!
  • I placed my order in March on the 14 and never received any updates at all.
How would you rate Enailcouture?

“122 go”

Sadie B.
4/27/20

I am very please with my package!shipping was fast and all items were what I ordered.package was well shipped.I am in love with my set .instead of the light that has a stand I think the flashlight led light works best for self application. I am in love with the product Thank you !

“TOTAL RIPOFF”

Pamela J.
5/24/20

As you can see from the photo I placed this order April 25, 2020 and still have not received my order. It has been more than 18 business days and still nothing. Sent my first email on May 9th, and received that lame response about 18 business days. Sent another yesterday - NO RESPONSE. Don't ever buy from this site. You will not be happy. If I could give a Negative 5 stars that would still not be enough. Will talk to my states Attorney and bring up FRAUD charges,

customer service (30) order (84) 3 months (7) 3 weeks (5) 2 months (3) money (34) products (38) company (46) nail tips (3) kiara sky (6)
pamelaj274
May 24th, 2020
victoriab417
July 25th, 2020
I purchased items on June 16th, 2020. I spent $123.17 based on the recommendation of YouTubers. BIG MISTAKE. As of today (7/25/20) I have not gotten any order updates saying my package was ready to be shipped. They are not refunding people which is ridiculous because this wait is way too long. It's not only disappointing but I am going to be looking into taking legal actions.
coril13
May 31st, 2020
I placed my order on April 25, 2020. Today is May 31st and I still have no received any updates stating my order has been processed. I emailed customer service twice and received an auto response stating the order could take 20 business days to process which has past. I'm so annoyed and tired of waiting. I notice Max is currently posting nail videos on his IG page but has not addressed all the customers that paid for products and still have not received anything. Very unprofessional .
beccac18
July 18th, 2020
• Updated review
I've called and emailed. Was ignored. It's been 3 months and still don't have my products!! This is unpractical and horrible business practices!! I opened a case with the BBB and my state attorney to try and get a refund since the owner max will not give out refunds. The BBB emailed me saying they reached out to Enailcouture but still no answer..... max also has blocked me on Facebook and Instagram. This company is a JOKE.
Horrible service!! DO NOT ORDER!!
June 23rd, 2020
• Previous review
This company is using covid as an excuse to take over 2 months to ship over $100 of products I bought. I've reached out to customer service cause I still haven't receive my order, I can't get a refund either. So now I'm stuck with no money or product. Their customer service is terrible, they don't answer emails. Max is entitled and talks down on customers in videos. This company is a joke
chrisn379
May 12th, 2020
Ordered on 4/25 no contact since then, but they took my money right away so 20+ days later and still cannot fet a response from this company. No one answers the phone or emails, I'm beginning to know that a fraud has been committed by them. Do not waste your time with this company buy from Aprés instead, I ordered from there and everything was sent quick and the products work very well.
aminah12
July 24th, 2020
Don't buy from this company!! They take your money and don't give your item. Ordered on June 9th and it's July 24 and still no order and they told me that it will take another month. They try to blame it on Covid but that is unacceptable. This is a big company and I buy from several other companies and never had this type of problems. They send me emails about deals they have every week but they can't even process my order. NOT WORTH IT!
justinej13
June 28th, 2020
Tips do bend despite best efforts at saying they don't. Shipping time is ridiculous and customer service responses have become automated so essentially no response.
jasmineh115
June 7th, 2020
I ordered from here for the first time so happy to get my orders but didn't think it would take a whole month almost 2 for my stuff to get here. There products are great but the owner and costumer service sucks ! They are so bad at replying to emails, and max never reply to comments that are bad stating how people sent many emails waiting for their items almost 3 months like wtf? for them to always say "we're the best in planet Hollywood" like no?! Lmao.
terrij83
June 11th, 2020
I ordered from this company on April 29. I never got an email confirmation of my order only a confirmation from PayPal I reached out to this company in the beginning of May actually the second week and they told me they were on orders 100 through 101 but that means nothing to me because I never got an order number it's now the middle of June I sent an email and got no response this is a total rip off I should believe the reviews when I seen them.
karend856
July 30th, 2020
Ordered product June 1 haven't gotten anything yet they already took my money. No returns or refunds. They're customer service is non-existent. Filed a complaint, along with several others with the BBB. Most reviews I've seen about them are bad! STAY AWAY!
tamies5
July 14th, 2020
I ordered my stuff on may 19th, and still nothing I have sent numerous emails and only get an automatic email and due to covid bull crap, you cant talk to a real person at his customer service, like dude get a grip ppl bought ur products now the only right thing is to give them what they paid for or return them their money. I give a zero on overall rating.......
sadieb22
April 27th, 2020
angeliquev5
July 23rd, 2020
Ordered on the 3rd of January 2020, they said item was shipped on the 19th of January 2020 , and here we are 23 July 2020 and still no package.
Emailed them a few times and still only get a generic response and the latest was a delay due to Covid... I'm sorry, but if my order was shipped in January, what does that have to do with covid now as it was ordered before!
Sent another email last week and they have yet to respond.
Worst customer service.
If you are looking for alternatives, buy Kiara Sky, it is a little more pricey BUT you actually get your products.
ashleyb795
July 21st, 2020
Buckle up, because this review is a doozy! I ordered my single item (the souffle cream gel, 30ml) on 5/13. I knew it would take awhile, since their long (and concerning) blurb after check out explained it could take up to 30 business days for my order to ship. So I patiently waited the 30 business days before reaching out. I got the same b.s. automated response everyone else got. I also noticed, while searching my order confirmation for contact info, that the ordered color was lady pink and not clear. Now, I checked my basket MULTIPLE times before and during check out, and I had selected clear. I immediately sent an email to the company letting them know it needed to be corrected. It took them 12 days to give me an actual response. 12 DAYS (not counted the auto response they sent, again). They basically stated that nothing was changed on their side, and they are currently out of stock of the clear. So I responded with additional questions, hoping to resolve the issue. I also noticed the price for the souffle gel had dropped dramatically (I paid $20 for 30ml, and it dropped to $5.99). I stated I wanted a refund for the price difference if I was charged for the price of clear (I think my choice was automatically changed to lady pink because clear was out of stock when I checked out) but am now going to receive lady pink. Their response? They shipped my order knowing it is incorrect. They did not ask if I would like to wait for clear to become available again, nothing. And the kicker? Clear souffle is available on their website as I type this review. I resorted to filing with the BBB when I did not receive a response months ago about my order. I guarantee this is the only reason it has been shipped at all! They do not care if the order is right or wrong. They want their money! I am beyond disgusted and appalled by how this "company" operates. The narcissistic moron that runs it should probably pull his head out and look around. Granted, this may be difficult considering all the fillers and surgeries he's had. Never again will I have anything to do with their products!!
juliav67
June 2nd, 2020
i was so excited to try enailcouture because Max is so adorable and i wanted to support him and his business. it has been a month now and my two orders are no where to be seen. i contacted them to find out the status and this person named Danii just said this generic line and hung up on me!!!! Max, this is truly appalling and no way to treat customers. if you are having issues keeping up... man up and take responsibility for yourself and your business. i think its time to hire some much needed help
lorih377
June 4th, 2020
I didn't receive my package, they font respond back to ANY form of emails or messenger. They take no responsibility for their packages so I'm out money & items. They don't give you a tracking number with your order either I would not buy from this company.
sandral652
July 9th, 2020
orders take ridiculously long, customer service non responsive. its been 3 months and i havent even gotten a shipping notification. dont waste your time theres other companies with the same quality products that ship faster
tammyb522
June 19th, 2020
Order placed on May 26 2020 still no order it's now June 19 2020. There customer service is nonexistent. As of today order has not even been processed. If you are wondering there is nothing on backorder. This is the way they do business. Before you order read all the reviews. They practice making people wait weeks/months for there orders. They where doing this same thing before COVID. So they can not blame it on the virus.
amandae179
February 21st, 2020
I was SO excited about these products when I first ordered. Everything looks so cute, and pretty, and I ordered a few limited edition items as well. It has been two weeks and my order has not even been processed yet! I am really hoping they process and ship my order soon. I am in the US just like they are, so the problem is not with me. I really want to do an unboxing video on youtube, so I'm hoping these products are spectacular because right now, based on processing time alone, I would not recommend. For me to change my mind, these items will have to be pretty amazing.
lastc1
August 7th, 2020
This company is horrid! I placed my order in may and just received it today. August 7th. The quality of these 123 go! nails are extremely flimsy. I have been using kiara sky gelly tips and they do not bend like this. My first order with enailcouture took a month to receive which is bad enough but this (my last order) took almost 3 months with no option to cancel the order. They offer no refunds as well. They wouldn't even send me an update when I would email them. Just a generic message that made no sense. They are quick to email me their new products daily. Hello I will not recommend this company period. If you have the extra funds laying around and plan on doing your nails in a few months then this shouldn't effect you. But if you need your items quickly...don't do it! It will not come quickly no matter how much you pay.
jujum2
April 6th, 2020
I placed my order in March on the 14 and never received any updates at all. Contacted the company to which I received a pregenerated message about long shipping times. Well I waited and now it's been well over 3 weeks. No shipping message just constant daily spam. I will never order from here again.
miam126
May 22nd, 2020
Very unprofessional! I absolutely regret purchasing from this website. I should have known it wasn't a good idea after reading the check out messages about absolutely no cancelations (even on orders that haven't been shipped) and that if it gets lost in the mail then its absolutely not his concern. I also heard bad things via YouTube streamers but I wanted to give the "little guy" a try and here we are almost month later and no updates. I get COVID has affected a lot but when someone pays that kind of money, I feel its only right to have access to status updates. There are other places you can purchase the same specialized products, don't risk purchasing from this site.
alexisw49
June 9th, 2020
I wish I read reviews before I ordered I could kick myself. I can't believe this.
I placed my order over a month ago and still nothing. I bought over $100 worth of products. I paid in full and have received no updates and no products. This company is a complete scam. The products look so appealing but do not be fooled.
Save yourself the headache and stay away.
tammyn277
May 26th, 2020
I ordered $80 bucks worth of products on may5th-2020, still no package or email with an update ... This man is insane if he thinks he is going to get away with this crap. Some of yr customers just may know people in high places.
priscillap64
May 12th, 2020
waited more than a month to recieve my package. As soon as you place your order, they only let you know about the "no refund no return" policy once you've already purchased. I recieved some items and some were missing. No customer service at all. The quality if the products are beyond horrible. Im not sure what the "quickie" nail glue is made of but I once spilled it over on the table and cleaned it up with the napkin just to find the napkin going up in smoke a few moments later after contact with the glue. The acrylic powders dont mix well with the monomers. The "shinee" gel is trash. This comoany should be shut down.

At one point they may have been legitimate but it now appears to be a scam. Spent over $250 on an order due to recommendations from youtubers who are nail techs since I also do nails. It's been over 2 months and I've never received my order nor any answers to the emails I've sent to customer service. Very upsetting.

By Liz P.