Review of eCRATER

Tel: +1.9493782444
abuse-contact@ecrater.com

judyb26
12/1/17

eCRATER promotes fraudulent business activities

I made the mistake if ordering fr eCrater. The seller wggproducts@aol.com does not exist. Advertises product he/she does not have

This is a hotbed for criminals
There is no way to cancel orders and protect yourself.

Ecrater does not respond either.

Don't support this business

jackl157
11/27/17

I buy some ebooks and other stuff from this website ! I trust them and you can contact the seller directly too! Just look at the seller's ratings and reviews.!!

jims311
11/18/17

Got a question about selling on eCRATER, visit their open community forum community.ecrater.com.
Not sure why trolls hit ecrater.
For 10+ years been working with eCRATER.
Also Fake News is about getting ripped off.
You don't get ripped off when you use paypal or a credit card.
If you send cash, wire money or something similar to anyone, you are a donor not a victim.
I wish eCRATER would
No. 1, Defend bad reviews and No. 2, eCRATER should Advertise More, but with zero or very low sales commission costs, that is expected.
eCRATER is only a platform for sellers, like a shopping mall, you buy from the individual stores directly and pay that store, not eCRATER.

xecratersellers
11/12/17

If your a seller do not sell on Ecrater. Ecrater themselves are a bunch of con artists that will make you loose money, side with buyers committing fraud, and threaten to suspend your store. Ecrater attracts nothing but thieves and con artists. You spend hours and days building your store, you get dullusional people on here leaving you all kinds of fake negative feedback, just to hurt your business and Ecrater just sits there and lets it happen. They purposely wont respond to your as a seller when you know a buyer is trying to commit fraud, but the second a buyer makes a fake complaint, Ecrater is all over you spamming your email, threatening you, left and right. For one thing we are currently in the process of filing a law suit against Ecrater and will be making everything public to tell people exactly how this company operates. We've never trusted them in the first place and will never, if they like to play their little games and hurting our company, you know what they say about payback Ecrater.....especially with 5 lawyers gathering more evidence to file a law suit against them. Not to mention every buyer that has gotten ripped off by them.

susany32
10/24/17

Saw the negative reviews but thought they had cleaned up so decided to give them a chance. Horrible mistake as ecrater stole my money also. I ordered ebook for a class. They promptly took out my money but never delivered the ebook. IT'S BEEN 2 WEEKS!

robynm40
10/16/17

If you do your research and choose sellers wisely by reading reviews you will have good transactions.

kellym233
10/9/17

About Ur Face is the name of the seller on this site. She promptly took my money for a product I bought and never sent it. So I contacted her after 2 weeks and she only responded after I threatened to report her for theft and fraud. In her response, she gave absolutely no explanation for why she never sent the product. In fact, the response made no sense whatsoever. I think she may have confused me with another customer and another product because she said she was sorry the product was ruined. RUINED? I never even got it! Sigh. I'll never trust this site and these moronic sellers again. I highly suggest you stay away.

janinec10
9/28/17

I find this site incredibly difficult and frustrating to use. I can't bulk upload from ebay because it keeps giving me and error telling me I have only 1 fixed price listing in my ebay shop, I have over 300 fixed price listings! I also can't set it that I sell from the uk to the uk only, there is a default of alaska and US which i cant remove!

etcs
9/26/17

Ecrater is worse than EBay or Amazon they allow buyers to get away with BS and hold the seller responsible for the buyers stealing merchandise from you. This wanna be merchant site attracts nothing but scum bag buyers that will lie and cheat left and right. Ecrater doesnt care what you do and will always side with the buyer even when they are lying.Buyers will leave lying negative feedback and when a seller contacts Ecrater to have it removed they purposely dont bother to respond. Ecrater is so buyer sided its not even funny. They allow crooks to get away with crap left and right. Spent over 100 hours building the site and have gotten nothing but trailer trash buyers that think they can push a seller around for a $5 item and you have no help from these scum.

simonh91
9/19/17

Licences did not work and nor did the replacements. I had dealings with a guy called Frank who is unresponsive, unprofessional, doesn't read emails, repeats requests for information when already sent. Frank has now said that my order needs to be refunded but a week later hasn't done anything about it and is now not answering my emails. I suppose it is one of those companies which is fine when all is well but the moment there is an issue its a world of pain. Hopefully I will have my refund soon...

jimh201
9/15/17

This site is getting unjust reviews without merit. Just like Ebay, you MUST be aware of the seller. Ecrater is only the method of contacting a seller. Just like Ebay, there are very good ones as well as fraudulent sellers. I see fake Carson City Morgan Dollars being sold for ridiculous prices but these are NOT legal to sell in the USA as they do not say COPY on the coin. If you purchase anything from China or their states, be aware, sad to say but factual. You will have NO recourse if and when you are "robbed" of your cash. Only order from trusted sellers with a good record. I ordered a textbook from an Ecrator seller, EBOOKSTORE20. I ordered my etextbook in the evening at 5:30 PM and the ebook was available and downloaded before 7 am the next day. I could have saved $5.00 if I had ordered it from a Chinese seller however the cheap sometimes turns out expensive. Ecrator is an eCommerce marketplace, not an Ebay competitor as this is not an auction, prices are fixed but be aware of "who" you are buying and the laws or lack thereof. Again, you have no recourse if your taken by a foreign seller, know their marketplace laws, Good Luck.
Also be aware, if you order an ebook, do not watch for an email from Ecrator, your Ebook download instructions will come from the seller, probably the sellers name so watch your "junk file" folder. Search your email for the book title, not Ecrater.

Tip for consumers: Review your SELLER, not eCRATER. Order from a trusted seller and from a country that you trust in their laws. The poor reviews you see are from people who ordered products prior to doing their due diligence. If in doubt, maybe email the SELLER, not eCRATER.

carolynm101
9/15/17

the business name and address in milton florida is alegitimate business but is not associated with ecrater online sales

rochellee3
8/16/17

Bought an Ihome smart plug. The device does not work. E mailed them immediately. No response yet. Will call my bank2morrow..Please know that you will be blasted on Social media if my issue isnt corrected.

latriceb4
8/3/17

I'm so sorry that I did not read the reviews before I opt money out of my pocket.I been trying to contact the seller several times asking when is my items going to arrive never heard back from them they did a disappearing act when they got the funds.I had to contact my bank and open a claim case against who ever took my money.I call myself saving money going through these people instead I get rip off.Amazon had the same items but I call myself saving money when I lost money. Some buyers are lucky to get a legit seller as for me I'm sticking to well known company, 'like Amazon'. Stay away theses guys are crooks, also I contacted my bank and file a claim against this company.Not everything that looks good, is good because it glitters doesn't mean its gold. Stay away scam

margd2
5/31/17

I want to praise this company for their great customer service. My emails were replied to within the same day or next day and all my questions were answered before I submitted my order. I received my order within 5 days and in good condition. The only issue I have is with their 3 days return policy and the reason why I'm giving 4 stars instead of 5. Marg

bunthoeunh
5/17/17

The sellers who are not highly rated on ecrater are scam sites. They will lure you with reasonable good deals such as in my case a nintendo switch for 269.99 plus a game. Upon displaying other related items to look like a legit seller. However, upon ordering the items through PayPal and obtaining a receipt via email. No response, and a few days later the link was suspended. I believe the seller have done it many times before and is not their first rodeo. This site is good for sellers but not for buyers because when it comes down to it the seller will hold your money hostage and disappear off the site altogether leaving you with a bitter taste about shopping online on sites like these. I rather pay a premium on site such as amazon and retail sites from now on then to deal with these crooks. If you are deciding to buy from them I suggest you STOP now and save yourself the headache. You will be sorry if you complete that impulse purchase on ecrater.com. Terrible, terrible site.

Tip for consumers: STOP NOW! SHOP ELSEWHERE!

tinal89
5/6/17

They used the bad language When I gave them a real true the negative feeback . Here is the place PwrplaysebookpalacePWRPLAYSEBOOKPALACE

maggiej15
4/28/17

I am so upset by one of your sellers Clipper King!!!!!!! It wasn't mentioned I would have to pay custom duties so now no goods unless I pay another £ 16.02-very bad trading and no support form PayPal or the seller though I mailed him the Royal Mail card. Seller will get the goods returned but will he repay me nearly £ 30.00;-(((((

marias217
2/2/17

Haven't purchased on ecrater yet, but I am a seller there with a 100% seller rating. And, yes, there are many good sellers on ecrater. While ecrater is not as convenient and easy to use as etsy or ebay, I do occasionally sell on ecater because of low seller fees compared to those on ebay, where I have to raise prices on my products to compensate for high selling fees.
For those who want to buy from ecrater: do some homework beforehand and check the seller first: how long his store is open, seller ratings, what kind of payments are preferred. And, unless you trust the seller, never pay directly from your bank account. Pay with Paypal or a credit card, and contact those companies immediately if there is something wrong with your purchase.
Good Luck!

wilhemw
1/23/17

Company I ordered from was represented as being in Tacoma WA. Actually was a Chinese seller. Buying software from China not a good idea.
Informed eCrater and got crickets in return. In my opinion, they know full well they are hosting scam sellers. Evidenced by not responding to warning the seller is misrepresenting themselves. Guess they not only know, they don't really want to know.

robertl243
1/19/17

I have been selling here for 5 years. I sell all sorts of items. Never had a problem or issue ! In fact I have never had a customer bring up ans issue with the site, or products they have purchased. I am able to answer all questions before and after any sale. This really helps in building a good customer base.

marys431
1/2/17

I ordered an item and paid $25. Never received it and never received any response from seller after contacting her several times .
Tracy at ecrater said I had to report it to PayPal and they still have not responded to me .
Sandra Niklasson is a fraudulent seller and ecrater will not help you if you lose your money to their loser sellers!!!!!
Stay away. I'm out $25 now ,but it's actually the fact that they are thieves that bother me more than the money at this point!!!!

crystalh45
11/10/16

I love this site!

christiner48
11/4/16

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY! POOR ETHICS! I mistakenly ordered this ebook and requested to cancel about 5 minutes after placing it. A rep responded to my cancellation request with the ebook link and a message saying no refunds on digitals items after they have been sent. Their final email declined my refund request stating the mistake was no fault of our [their] own. I would not recommend this company!

terrencek12
7/30/16

Placed an order with "craftsuppliesforall" on July 10, 2016. Still have not received my item. Seller will not reply to email. Received an email from eCRATER on July 24 stating that my order had been shipped. The USPS tracking number that was provided turned out to be bogus.

I contacted the customer service and they got back to me the same day. I was trying to figure out how I found stores selling particular items and they got right back to me.

By Joe S.

Is this a long time seller based on buyer reviews? Sometimes people open stores with good or bad intentions. At the bottom of the webpage for the item you are asking about, there is a date for the last time the seller updated their page. You can follow up to eCRATER.com to remove the store if they do not respond but eCRATER is simply the website host and cannot help you with your order or refund so don't make a purchase unless you are satisfied the seller is legit. Even then, recommend you use Paypal if there are any problems, Paypal is easier to file a claim, but you can do it with your Credit Card as well.

By Jim S.

Don't see this item right now but.... Check the seller rating. Not just the % or quantity, but the date range for older feedbacks. READ AND BE SURE YOU UNDERSTAND THE SELLER Terms. Ask questions ONLY via email through the website contact so you have it in writing. Clarify ANY and ALL vague terms, IE Like New, Open Box, Get a written commitment on Item Location, Shipping Time and Carrier. Only use electronic payment you can easily do a chage-back if it isn't right. Paypal is the easiest for getting buyer protection.

By Jim S.

I think you have to call the seller to get a tracking number

By Shayne G.

There is no selling limit. Yes, I believe you can sell coupons. Not sure. I have only purchased from PepperzCantina and there weren't any coupons in that store. This site is relatively unknown but it has been around for at least ten years.

By Joe S.

Questions? Get answers from the eCRATER staff and other customers.

eCRATER?