Review of EconomyBookings

Riga, NY LV 1046, Latvia
support@bookinggroup.com

karolisj2
2/19/19

Worst site there is. You ask for 1600hrs to 1600hrs 11 days later and get 10am pick up and 10am dropoff. And then to change the drop-off you asked to pay extra. Avoid at all cost.

arthurb147
2/19/19

I liked everything, good service recommend.The company has convenient weekend rates, cars are in good condition and that makes you very happy to call and quickly arrange everything without an extra puzzle.Really liked

sm381
2/18/19

Worst customer Service EVER, Booked for 13 days Prepaid, Had to cut the Trip short 3 days, meaning prepaid $60. Called and see if they will work with a Customer that Rents in a Monthly basis, In a Broken English, keep telling me to look at the small prints, that I agreed to it.... And I just happened to need another car in 2 weeks, SHE DIDNT CARE, she said you loose $60, no Big deal and quote, NEVER AGAIN, IF IT LOOKS CHEAP....

alia324
2/18/19

Product description meets all requirements. Everything is done very efficiently. Recommend, thanks!!!

morozovahfdfelitsatam
2/18/19

The company has convenient weekend rates, cars are in good condition and that makes you very happy to call and quickly arrange everything without an extra puzzle. And the manager, actually a personal manager, is very pleased to communicate with him, knows his job, generally a good company, I advise everyone

makhmuds
2/18/19

No problems with this booking company. Best deal I found after a lot of searching. I have already recommended them to family.

pressurec1
2/18/19

I used this company to book my whole trip, ( at different stages). My experience was top notch, and I will be using them in the future.

carmv
2/17/19

So I booked a Jeep Cherokee and paid an approximate 10 percent down payment a few weeks before my travel date. I realized after my confirmation came through that it is a company based in Latvia and that the reservation was made with Advantage Car Rental. In any event, when I arrived at Ft Lauderdale airport to pick up my vehicle, I was informed they don't even stock Jeep Cherokees. And what really pissed me off was that the advertised rental rate of $12.00 U.S. per day was inaccurate. It was almost twice as much. Advantage Car rental informed me that Economy Bookings always does this and does not disclose the full amount of the rental to the purchaser. In any event, I was offered a Nissan Rogue. When I walked out to the vehicle it had the license plate duct taped to the rear hatch and it smelled musty and of smoke inside. It was also missing head rests. I was offered another vehicle which was a Hyundai Santa Fe. It looked OK at first glance and didn't seem to have any odours so I took it. When I got to the condo and stepped walked away I notice a big dent from the bottom of the rear bumper to the top of the hatch. I certainly wasn't prepared to drive this around for a month so I called the Advantage 1 - 800 number and was informed I could bring it back to the airport and exchange it. My concern was that I didn't want them to think I had damaged the vehicle. I exchanged it for another much better condition Santa Fe which I had for approximately a month. I discovered they don't check the fluid levels in these vehicles as the radiator fluid reservoir was empty as was the windshield washer fluid. In addition there was a big bolt or piece of metal approximately 5 inches long stuck in the right rear fender well which I removed as I did not wish it to slip out and possible damage or cause an accident on the highway. When I returned the car approximately one month later, I asked the girl how much mileage I had put on it and she informed me, only 400 miles. I said that I should receive a low mileage discount and she ignored my comment! First and last time I'll be using this company!!!

pablod28
2/17/19

ES EL MEJOR SITIO PARA RENTAR UN AUTO MUY CONFORTABLE Y EL MEJOR PRECIO EN EL FUTURO LO USARE DE NUEVO..

daver243

daniilv
2/15/19

Great site for car rental, which works in many countries around the world. The site is like. 5 stars out of five. I will recommend it to my friends. By the way the car is new and comfortable.

ednaw23
2/15/19

My first time to use Economy Bookings and pleasantly surprised for the good price and good Dollar car rental service I got. Definitely will recommend to others and will use again in the future.

ruslang10
2/14/19

Very good service.Beautiful car in excellent condition.First class service, cheap prices, best service.

bogdand9
2/14/19

Economy Bookings, however, was the worst experience I have ever had. They charged 300 percent more than what I booked, which was a car for $15 per day for 5 days. $75 plus taxes and fees right? Apparently those idiots at economybookings went to a different school of math, because they charged me over $300. When I called to question, hold times were almost an hour, online chat was almost non existent, and when I finally got someone on the phone, they refused to give me a breakdown itemized with all these mysterious junk fees. It was classic bait and switch, and they blatantly ripped me off! Did I mention they are Latvian? Maybe that is the way business is done in Latvia? They are not an honorable company, but not only are they unscrupulous, I believe they committed a crime. I will report them to the BBB and appropriate authorities. DO NOT USE ECONOMY BOOKINGS. INSTEAD CALL YOUR RENTAL CAR COMPANY DIRECTLY!

arsenevkarla
2/14/19

Very useful society! It is useful to all to meet their desires honestly. i like this so much and i'll use this in future

paulb1080
2/13/19

Do not use this company they will rip you off customer service is nonexistent you cannot reach them through email or phone had to report them to my credit card company for taking $460

gavrilovarseniyg
2/12/19

Merci pour EconomyBookings, j'ai réussi à résoudre tous les cas pendant deux jours, ce qui a permis de gagner beaucoup de temps.

waynem255
2/11/19

Fox Rental Car was great, easy to work with, and upfront about all charges.

jimj239
2/11/19

Don't provide refunds within their stated time, nor do they respond when questioned about it though any medium (E-mail, Facebook, etc)

cristinan21
2/10/19

Great company, really helping people.I really like this site and I recommend it to everyone.Great price for us as we where there for 47 days.Thank you for being you

aleksb15
2/7/19

Excellent company for renting a car that works in many countries. I took a car several times and was satisfied. Good prices and customer service. Machines comfortable and new. I plan to continue using your services and recommend it to everyone.

pepem4
2/6/19

Carros muy baratos, y un servicio muy rápido. Es muy raro que yo alquile un carro pero tuve la necesidad, y la verdad no pude haber encontrado un mejor lugar que este sitio. Se los recomiendo al 100% :D

axlp
2/6/19

The truth is I do not usually do this, but this company deserves this qualification, very good attention with its clients and efficiency at all times! Greetings my friends!

dmytrya1
2/5/19

Great company, really helping people. This is not the first time I'm contacting this service. Everything is always at a good level, no complaints. A separate point will highlight the attitude towards the client (very friendly attitude). From myself I recommend!

walterc95
2/5/19

Excelente compañia , sus servicios son bastante eficientes ! ¡Lo recomiendo al público en general! ¡Sus precios son baratos!

Economy Booking is based in Europe and is impossible to deal with. I would never use them again. I got my money back (the down payment taken off at the time of booking) by using better Business Bureau and going after the US rental company.

By karen h.

usual response time for an email to their 'Customer Service' is 2-4 weeks. As has been said previously they seem to hope that customers with complaints will give up and go away. Avoid them at all costs and go with companies that are based in EU countries and have to abide by the rules and regulations.

By Neil M.

They won't pay you ! Never

By McRay C.

You are right !

By McRay C.

Theft Company (Economy Booking) ever because they will steal your money and they don't respect the customer.

By ABDULILAH A.

You can't. They aren't to be trusted

By wheeler g.

I can't answer the specific question. I only know that my dealings with them was as dishonest as it could be and with no way to get the refunded amount that was supposed to be given.

By Lee C.

Because you will pay them several weeks or months for a car rental voucher. Then you will fly and go to the rental agency counter and the rental agency will not honor your voucher. Then you will rent a car at the rental agency's higher rate (now you've paid twice) in desperation because you need a car and have to get going. Then you will try to contact and settle with Economy Bookings. They will be very slow to respond and you will be lucky to get a partial refund. When all is said and done, you will have paid about twice the price for a rental as what Economy Bookings says you will and you will have endured a lot of headache in the process.

By Tim J.

A complete shambolic company that cons people out of money!

By Melissa H.

Don't do business with them. You will be sorry. I prepaid for a rental car voucher and the rental agency didn't accept it. I had to pay a higher rate for a car as a result and after several emails, economybookings only paid me back for part of the prepaid voucher. They will not respond to any inquiries in regard to the partial refund. Essentially, they robbed me and I ended up paying way more for a car rental. Consider yourself warned!

By Tim J.
Questions? Get answers from the EconomyBookings staff and other customers.

EconomyBookings?