Review of EconomyBookings

Riga, NY LV 1046, Latvia
support@bookinggroup.com

maym41
5/19/19

I placed an order for a car, since it arrived at the cottage. He very graciously answered all my doubts. They have very good prices and the contract is very honest. I really liked the car, it was in very good condition

deepakg23
5/17/19

we booked a car for Aruba Airport. Upon arrival, the agent Jimmy of ACO car rentals of from www.economybookings.com said that they were sold out and promised the car for the next day. We had no choice. Did not even have the courtesy to drop us off in the resort or arrange a taxi. Next day we called the company but no luck. They gave us a run around for 3 days and then we rented the car from elsewhere. We are still waiting for our refund. Now customer service of www.economygookings.com is giving us a run around for the refund. Has been almost a month now. Any suggestions to deal with them will be helpful.

isaach55
5/17/19

On the website you have an option to pay it all there and pay nothing at pick-up. Turns out this just means all extra fees are just charged at drop off. I cancelled my car at that point because Hertz was cheaper after economy fees and my refund didn't arrive till half a year later.

irenb
5/17/19

High-quality service, which I remember low prices in comparison with competitors and high quality of service provision. The car was not new, but quite excellent!

marilync140
5/16/19

El servicio fue excelente las ofertas super económicas fue lo q tenia pensado, hasta mucho menos de lo q imagine volvería usar la aplicación para rentar auto

dawnc185
5/16/19

I booked on line they took 700.out of my debt card and when I went to get the car they told me I couldn't rent a card with a debt card I have been trying to contact them for over a week still no answer very unhappy

ruslani3
5/15/19

Booking was easy and affordable. I had to cancel 2 days off my original rental because the airlines canceled and rescheduled my return flight early. The rental agency was great and reimbursed 2 of the days within a few hours of my contact with them. This is a big plus to me.

camiloo
5/15/19

Really good rate. Economy booking helped me to get a really good prices. The rental company was good for the price. The car was not very clean. It was a spoiled fruit under the driver seat.

angele37
5/14/19

Я разместил заказ на автомобиль, так как он прибыл на дачу. Менеджер очень любезно ответил на каждое из моих сомнений, он дал несколько рекомендаций, поэтому я выбрал другой автомобиль гораздо больше года. У них очень хорошие цены и контракт очень честный. Мне очень понравилась машина, она была в очень хорошем состоянии.

normam69
5/14/19

I was definitely pleased with the price and the customer service when I first get there the first card he gave me was not clean enough for me. I told the service rep and he went and reported it to the manager looked out the door and said give her another car .
They took good care of me right away. I waited less than 5 minutes for a different car.

zhuryb
5/14/19

Reliable and punctual company in vehicle rental. will provide a professional service, complementing with excellent rates without hesitation I would rent them again.

nicoled238
5/14/19

Car provided by Hertrz was great plus an upgrade free of charge. Price good, took the lowest price returned and not disappointed. Still retain all photos of returned vehicle should there be any queries arise.

minazs
5/14/19

I will very satisfied the sales staff were very friendly and answered all my questions
When dropping off you are always fighting with time. Dollar staff made it so simple less than a min to go through and send you off to catch your plane

barbarat196
5/14/19

For me personally, this is the best car rental company. I use the services of this service often, I have no complaints. The choice of cars is not small, so you can choose the right, even in color. Everything is provided and issued quickly. As a customer, I am satisfied !!!

borisj9
5/13/19

Simple to book, car ready on arrival and pleasant quick service. Simple on return with no issues. Would definitely use again.

jordensp
5/10/19

I would like to thank Economybooking.
Indeed, to rent a car, there is plenty to choose from.
The family car that I rented was in excellent condition.
Friendly and polite service from managers, consultants, and technical masters. Prices for renting a car are quite reasonable. I will recommend this car rental company to my friends and acquaintances.

hichamp
5/9/19

La location s'est bien passée. Aucun problème. Je recommande. La voiture conforme aux attentes. Le service aussi.

karenc684
5/9/19

I paid for insurance for a six day rental when I reserved my car. Then when I picked up my car from Fox rental I was charged again. Over $170. I can't get either company to give me a refund. I will never use either company again and I hope this serves as a warning to future people booking a vehicle.

liangl2
5/9/19

I feel quite satisfied with the service offered by: Economybooking. They really have a very varied catalog with respect to vehicles, and the best thing is that they are in optimal conditions.

I asked for a vehicle to travel with my family and it was in excellent condition, it had no faults and it was very clean. The cost was extremely reasonable and in accordance with the contract.

On the part of the manager and the employees of the company, I received a pleasant attention throughout the process of selection, payment and delivery of the service.

They manage a very professional work ethic.

I highly recommend this car rental service, they are a serious, responsible, pleasant and professional company.

kimn151
5/9/19

Ended up with a Dodge Charger - very comfortable and fun to drive! Overall a good choice once we got through the line picking it up.

maksimm5
5/9/19

Excellent service, I rented a car for 3 days, everything went perfectly, the people were sociable, everything was told, and as a result, everyone was satisfied, I did not find any cons

thomase135
5/7/19

Very friendly staff. I was provided with a larger vehicle for free. Fast and easy pick up and drop off. Brand new car; we were the first clients to drive the rented car.

alexanders155
5/7/19

Приличная, ухоженная машина. Приятный, но ненавязчивый обслуживающий персонал. Автомобиль был заправлен, вся конструкция очень быстрая. Осталось только сесть и уйти! Большое спасибо!

oscarp67
5/7/19

Rented auto and when I wanted to change the pick up hour for an earlier time and also change the return time accordingly therefore the same rental time. An additional fee was quoted. After agreeing with this fee in writing, I never received a confirmation from them even after 6 email messages requesting it. Also, customer service number is NOT AVAILABLE at any time. Bad Dudes.....stay away.

oliviav12
5/6/19

Deseori calatoresc in deplasari de serviciu.Si ma folosesc de ajutorul acestui servis pentru a inchiria automobil.Automobilele sunt ingrijite si curate in interior preturi destul de accessibele.Un numar mare de diverse marci.Recomand tuturor acest serviciu

Economy Booking is based in Europe and is impossible to deal with. I would never use them again. I got my money back (the down payment taken off at the time of booking) by using better Business Bureau and going after the US rental company.

By karen h.

usual response time for an email to their 'Customer Service' is 2-4 weeks. As has been said previously they seem to hope that customers with complaints will give up and go away. Avoid them at all costs and go with companies that are based in EU countries and have to abide by the rules and regulations.

By Neil M.

You are right !

By McRay C.

They won't pay you ! Never

By McRay C.

Theft Company (Economy Booking) ever because they will steal your money and they don't respect the customer.

By ABDULILAH A.

You can't. They aren't to be trusted

By wheeler g.

I can't answer the specific question. I only know that my dealings with them was as dishonest as it could be and with no way to get the refunded amount that was supposed to be given.

By Lee C.

Because you will pay them several weeks or months for a car rental voucher. Then you will fly and go to the rental agency counter and the rental agency will not honor your voucher. Then you will rent a car at the rental agency's higher rate (now you've paid twice) in desperation because you need a car and have to get going. Then you will try to contact and settle with Economy Bookings. They will be very slow to respond and you will be lucky to get a partial refund. When all is said and done, you will have paid about twice the price for a rental as what Economy Bookings says you will and you will have endured a lot of headache in the process.

By Tim J.

A complete shambolic company that cons people out of money!

By Melissa H.

Don't do business with them. You will be sorry. I prepaid for a rental car voucher and the rental agency didn't accept it. I had to pay a higher rate for a car as a result and after several emails, economybookings only paid me back for part of the prepaid voucher. They will not respond to any inquiries in regard to the partial refund. Essentially, they robbed me and I ended up paying way more for a car rental. Consider yourself warned!

By Tim J.
Questions? Get answers from the EconomyBookings staff and other customers.

EconomyBookings?