Review of EachBuyer

cs@eachbuyer.com

andreuc
11/27/17

This is a big scam!!
I have not received my order and I have not received a response to the numerous emails sent to cs @ eachbuyer.
my shipment is Nº Order: 2017091701484608
Andreu

chuckd20
9/11/17

Send send them money and received nothing back each buyer is one of them TomTom is another one tomtop most of them from China you don't get your product I've wasted 100 even $1,000 products from China I didn't get them or they were no good at a throw them in the garbage I bought three 10 inch laptops and none of them worked if you buy from China online good luck you might receive something I didn't they owe me a small helicopter I bought August 9th each buyer

peterm246
3/22/17

Rip off their products don't work and I got ripped off for $75 can't get in touch with them because your phone number doesn't work they will take your money

kathryns37
10/1/16

You rip people off you take there money and don't send there good s

garyh132
6/28/16

Some good products, Needs a bit more control over it's sellers

seamoreb
6/20/16

Show item as in stock then over a week later after these clowns got payment they say NOT IN STOCK. Was THEIR! mistake and they now want to refund 70% of what I originally paid. NEVER AGAIN! Can't warn you strong enough to STAY AWAY FROM THESE CLOWNS!

judyf18
3/28/16

Do NOT do business with these people. I bought a defective dash cam, and their only response to all the emails I've sent is to tell me EVERY time to charge it, as if I haven't already tried ! Then they have the gall to say that they're glad to help, just get in touch if you have more questions, and have a nice day. The WORST company I've ever done business with! !

bajarekea
3/20/16

I ordered the hoop rings ($5.00) and paid extra ($20) for faster shipping (promised 3-7 days). The order was made March 5, 2016, today March 20, 2016 I have not receive it. The system said it was shipped March 10, 2016, ten days ago... NOT GOOD!!! Their email doesn't work their phone is invalid...!!!

evelynr12
1/31/16

I ordered 2 key fobs for my car. I payed extra to receive it sooner. Well it's been over two damn weeks! I tried to track the item, it keeps saying item can not be found! I want my money back!!! If you can't deliver my order on time, you shouldn't advertise that $#*!!! I'm sorry i wasted my time and money with this dumb ass website!!!

camr12
1/14/16

if you control your website- wouldn't you remove the bad reviews, of course if you have good reviews it's probably from items that are poor quality in the beginning
you only need to satisfy a small portion of customers before you sucker others for stuff you don't carry or care to worry about- they even state their items come from all over the place- so all they do is compile it in one place for you to by from- I won't buy from here ever again
paypal emails don't match up- no contact from cs@eachbuyer.com except when those reviews come here- funny!!!

julieb121
1/14/16

If the rating system had a zero or negative star, that would be my choice. Do not use this site for any purchase. The company does not come through once payment has been purchased. I purchased something from them almost 2 months ago that has never been delivered. After numerous emails with their customer service, they told me I could be refunded but the refund has not been processed. Following that, I received another email from a different company regarding my order and it was asking for my paypal account to credit. I didn't pay using PayPal! What a fraud. Do not use this site for any purchase. Find the product wanted elsewhere.

davep73
1/6/16

This vendor came up on a list with my bank as having a "data breach" immediately after I ordered something from them and my credit card was locked. That's how sketchy this vendor is.. my bank doesn't even trust them with my card info.

If you do order something.. use PayPal. I wouldn't give these people any more information than necessary.

karlb25
12/31/15

When filing complaint to the FBI,BBB and Consumer of Affairs please give them the website IP ADDRESS which is 104.20.89.43 and 104.20.90.43 lets take them out!!!!! The FBI website once again is WWW .IC3.GOV

nicolaec
12/9/15

One month after I placed and paid my order they still "processing"; when i contacted the customer service they try to get more time; I opened a dispute on PayPal and hope to get my money back
Also, when I tried to leave a review on the website this option was no longer available on my account; I tried to leave a review on their FB but I'm pretty sure they'll not publish it

Tip for consumers: Buy somewhere else

paulw110
9/25/15

Update - Feb 12, 2016: eachbuyer.com gave me the run-around and never refunded me for the fake headsets, never authorised a refund for full refund including shipping charges (as per their policy). So unless you want to play roulette, I suggest you stay away from them.

---

Buyers beware. Each buyer is selling counterfeit products without telling that in their advertisements. I purchased two Sony SBH-80 headsets and I did receive them, but they are counterfeit (Fake). I have been trying to send those items back to the seller but they refuse to pay for return shipping claiming the item are authentic. I own the authentic headsets and I know that these ones are fake because they are different than the authentic ones, and because Sony would never sell products with a case that has the Sony logo printed in such bad way, and with a case that is so badly printed.

Eachbuyer has a return policy that claims they will pay for shipping back when you receive the incorrect item, but they won't honor it for counterfeit goods.

This is my worse experience buying goods on the internet for more than a decade, and I buy a lot of stuff online. So I would stay away from this site if I were you.

This is how their incorrect items received policy reads, yet they won't honor it for sending you FAKE / Counterfeit items:

Return Incorrect Item Received

If the item you received is completely different from the one you ordered, please contact us via our Client Service Express and provide us the picture proof of the error.
If return is necessary, replacement plus shipping cost reimbursement will be issued to you on receipt of return proof.

osvaldos6
8/23/15

Yeah. I payed 2 items, never delivered, never refund.. I've the evidence like payment and e-mail.

stefant9
8/4/15

I ordered a SJCAM SJ4000 Wifi-action-cam and got a non SJCAM non wifi cam delivered. This is what I and everybody call a fraud. I am really unhappy and angry about this bad eachbuyer online shop. Hopefully I could get my money back via paypal. The biggest fraud is that eachbuyer changed the linkadress into another and of course much cheaper camera. This shop is absolutely not recommended! If you don't want to loose money just stay away!

donm72
6/21/15

On June 15, 2015 I tried making a purchase for $9.99 paying with a debit card, not a credit card. I never received the item, they said they never got the payment. They wanted proof I paid by debit card by sending them my account number and a copy of my statement showing the payment was made. I sent them only the line on my statement proving the money was sent to eachbuyer on June 15th. Still, no item and no refund.

Response from customer s., EachBuyer Representative
Hi Don,

I'm sorry about the trouble. We need the bank info becoz we need to match the amount you paid and then arrange the shipment, can you email me more details about it? yishuying@hofan.cn

andreash14
4/22/15

Good prices and free shipping. Although some products has never arrived to me and need to contact them or use paypal for a refund. Contact support need a lot of work

Response from customer s., EachBuyer Representative
Hi Andreas,

Thank you for your response. If you have some trouble getting in touch with our customer service just send email to yishuying@hofan.cn then you will get problems resolved quickly as our email system doesn't work sometimes before but now we fixed.

jaimeev
2/27/15

Just awful. Still waiting, the phone number is disconnected and basically it's ruined something the depended on delivery.

Response from customer s., EachBuyer Representative
Hi Jaimee,

Sorry your order number is? I can forward to our cs to check for you today, sorry about the trouble you've experienced with your recent purchase. Please email me at luodaoming@hofan.cn with your order number so I may look into the matter further. Thank you!

gr3621
1/29/15

Purchased four different items from eachbuyer.com. One item was defective. I followed their directions to contact them about the item. Sent the video as instructed, with a picture of the package the item came in. Sent email multiple times. Never heard a word in response. Tried posting a negative review on their website about the defective product and lack of customer service and my review was deleted. There is a reason that only the best reviews are listed on their site - all others are being removed.
While the other products I received from them seem to be okay, I wouldn't trust this company as far as I could throw them. You get what you pay for.... Definitely buyer beware!!!!!!!!

Response from customer s., EachBuyer Representative
Hi G R.
My name is Sami and I'm a manager with Eachbuyer. I'm so sorry for the trouble you've experienced with your recent purchase. Please email me at luodaoming@hofan.cn with your order number so I may look into the matter further. Thank you!
nickn20
1/12/15

Don't trust in Eachbuyer.com. They have one of the worse CS. I ordered a swimming neck support for baby. I received in 1 week but was damaged by delivery because of the bad package. I send 2 emails to them and no answers. I send another email to Sami, manager of Eachbyur in Youtube, and he answered to me trying to be nice, but no results too. I told them to retun my money back, and more than 1week and no answer, no money. DON'T BUY from Eachbuyr.com. Very bad CS.

Response from customer s., EachBuyer Representative
Hi Nick,
Sorry your order number is? Can you email me at luodaoming@hofan.cn again? Because every time I get the email I forward to customer service immediately and rush them to answer in one day. And sometime they missed again and sometime they reply with the same content again. If you are not content with the reply just email me again and I will follow up until our CS solve perfectly. Sorry about this as the emails we received per day are beyond our capacity, we are recruiting more staff right now. Hope you can understand.

georgek51
1/11/15

Hi. Dont buy from this site. I have buy some products with this order: #102014121600640162 - CONFIRMED with charge 115.07 EUR. The products have stuck at the custom because they want CE declaration for these. i have send them 4 emails to send me the declaration and no one has answer. So stay away from this site.

Response from customer s., EachBuyer Representative
Hi George,

I forwarded your message to our CS and they will reply you today, any problems you can contact my email luodaoming@hofan.cn

Eachbuyer team
janee21
1/7/15

Fake site-they say they have shipped- A complete lie. Scammers.

Avoid at all costs. Purchase via Ebay much safer and you get your product!!!!!!

Eachbuyer=Scammers

Response from customer s., EachBuyer Representative
Hi Jane,

Sorry about this, your order number is? Any problems you can email me at luodaoming@hofan.cn and I will ask CS to check everything for you and reply within 1 day.

tg28
1/5/15

I'm not sure what to think at this point - I placed 2 orders one day apart - on Dec 5 & 6 - I've yet to receive my items - have not been provided tracking info and no response to my inquiries via the "customer service" email & Facebook. I sure hope that they have shipped my items and I receive them soon or that as a reputable company, they respond soon. I am feeling a little like I've been scammed out of my money at this writing :( if anyone knows how to reach this company - I would be most appreciative of a contact number or email that works.

Response from customer s., EachBuyer Representative
Hi T G.

Thanks for the message, I also got from your email and replied you immediately back half month ago. The shipping time usually takes 10-25 business days. Any problems just let me know. My email is luodaoming@hofan.cn

Sami

Call FBI and go to www.ic3.gov to file complaint with FBI to get this site shutdown.

By KARL B.

Wait. Chris M, you gave a review above about this site. Now you are answering as an employee. Hmm.....

By Jennifer H.
Questions? Get answers from the EachBuyer staff and other customers.

EachBuyer?