Review of Drugstore

411 108th Avenue NE,, Suite 1400
Bellevue, Washington, USA
2017 Customer choice award

Legitimate

Drugstore has been investigated by LegitScript, a NABP recognized organization that vets online pharmacies and has been given "legitimate" status. For more information, please visit the Legitscript report.

bobm263
11/28/17

Introduced by my friends and I went to this site, the goods esp. the cosmetics always have a special discount. Oh I love shopping in here. But it only allows paypal&visa card. well.. a bit hard

juanc117
11/27/17

Contar con un establecimiento en donde en un solo sitio encuentres los medicamentos que necesites a buenos precios y una excelente atención que solo basta conectarte a la red para tenerlos a la mano. No esperes a que haya más dolor, compra en drugstore!!

neilb72
11/21/17

I use these guys all of the time. They provide a fast delivery service and have lots of different products. The site is a little slow sometimes, but part from that they are awesome.

abum8
10/23/17

really its so helpful site ever s a very helpful and real site to earn easily.every new worker should try this and should do work in it to have a better future. For

shamoosh
10/18/17

you will die................................................................................
you will go jail because if you drink drugs you will lose your mind and end up by bringing problems and problem and go jail

sheilad2
9/28/17

Can only base my review on a one time use and that was good. Got notice in newsletter that site had 2-for-1 sale on a particular supplement I use. Went there, ordered and received correct products quickly, without any problem.

ssk
9/27/17

Great quality & fast shipping. Had a minor issue with the shipping but it was handled so quickly! Great customer service. Love this site & would recommend this to anyone!

normandr5
8/25/17

They understaff their pharmacies and general stores alike - make employees work like slaves who are unable to provide adequate service to customers - so lots of unhappy, belligerent customers. The whole idea that Bartell is about customer service and "the most loved drugstore in the NW" is laughable. It may have been once upon a time but not today. Service is lacking, quality is low and prices high. There is no support from the ruthless senior management team. The initial training/indoctrination is a farce. All lip service to their legendary claim of fame as "the most loved drugstore in NW" and customer service. I was deceived by the DM and outright lied to about the store I was assigned to. Then one of my techs quit for family reasons and she was not replaced. Then my staff RPh got transferred. We were left understaffed for much of the 10 weeks I worked there, some days with no tech at all or PA for hours in a pharmacy doing from 1400-1650 scripts a week. Every staff is overworked, unhappy, stressed and looking for other jobs. I had only 5 days of on-the-job training despite being told I would train for 3 weeks. I challenged the DM several times about this untenable situation and she fired me just as she fired the previous manager, Joe, who by all accounts was a very good manager, but dared complain about being cheated out of his bonus by the company. That was right after that event that the then CEO quit! Today, they can't keep staff or hire enough to properly staff existing stores but they are opening 2 new ones which may well turn out to be their undoing! Forget this company unless you love a stressful, unhappy, and toxic work environment but, if you are foolish enough to take one of their many vacant positions (83 now), don't expect to be paid well nor get a bonus, although they use the bonus as a carrot to entice unsuspecting applicants. This is no longer the "Beloved Bartell Drugs" of yesteryear! It is a very badly managed operation with a multitude of confusing and redundant systems, making it very inefficient. Too many ruthless chiefs with too few and overworked rank and file employees from PA's to RPh. I suspect they are experiencing financial difficulties. No store security of any kind so they get robbed blind daily. They would rather watch their employees than watch customers who rob them.

I wish I had read reviews and gone to the store to talk to the staff before accepting the "worse job" I ever had! I love my job as a professional pharmacist but within weeks of taking this job, I hated it, and the company's unresponsive and delusional management. For employees, it doesn't get any worse than Bartell Drugs.

jamesf224
8/14/17

Walgreens has been a most dependable drug store for many years in my home town of Beaumont ,Texas and many other cities I have travel to. With a wide variety of everyday items to choose from as well as the excellent pharmacy where the employees are not only high professional and friendly.

celiad5
6/29/17

Ordered skin care products from Walgreens with no problem. Products came on time and in good condition.

nancym141
6/26/17

Purchased items for parents. Quick delivery and easy to use.
Products arrived as ordered and described in the site.

dj478
6/6/17

Medical products and prices are fair, however, the customer service could be better. Also, if they could offer us seniors a better discount that would also help.

cb136
5/29/17

I've used Drugstore.com for 20 years with great service and selection. Walgreens has bought them now, but they are still just as good. You can trust this company.

glorias52
4/28/17

Fortunate to know this site for all health products. Price is not expensive and things which I dont find in local store is available here. Neatly packed and carefully delivered!

henryt42
4/10/17

I shop around for a lot of products but for health products I seem to stick with Walgreen's. Site has good selection and good pricing. Shipping has never ever been a problem. I even had a return issue and it was handled well. Sticking with these guys.

guerrym
4/4/17

Walgreens - Everywhere! Quality, convenience, very trustworthy - always.
They also do a great job of getting to know and acknowledge their customers.
Always clean stores, bright, cheerful, and easy-to-find the health goods you want as well as many household items!!

marthak26
4/3/17

Good prices and helpful staff, always smiling welcome.once in town found the shop at good locations. I found to have a good selections of articles and fairly priced.Every time I enter the shop I found something new to amazed me.

nancyp109
3/29/17

I have been purchasing from Walgreens for over 1 yr. now. I have had excellent and friendly service each and every time I call, ask questions or need refills. They always stand by the items they sell you.
I am very happy that it became my choice of Pharmacies.

daniell1052
3/16/17

Very good, products came very quickly. actavis cough syrup, very nice, and affordable. Shipping was very good, packaged very well, reputable company.

chrisv50
3/9/17

Very good, products came very quickly. Skincare products, very nice, and affordable. Shipping was very good, packaged very well, reputable company.

susanc253
2/23/17

Rite Aid pharmacy does not fill your Rx till you show up to pick it up no matter how many days before you call it in. The estimate on their voicemail has no truth to it.
They do not answer the phone and the only way to reach them is call the main store and insist they send someone on foot (they don't answer in store calls either) to get them to call you.
They shorted me on pills on 2 different occasions and when I put it on next-door several others said they were shorted more than once too. They charged me $74.00 for 10 pills(the amount they shorted me). to tide me over till the insurance would pay again.
I had to go all the way to the vice president of pharmacy to get my money refunded.

lucasw24
2/14/17

I've got good experiences with drug store, because every time, when i need buy any drug it's hard to belive (for me) how easy and simple it is. Okey, maybe in all my life
I have seen better prices, but still not bad

donnah126
2/12/17

Never had a problem with Drugstore.com. Items are shipped and received intact, safely packed and arrive in a timely manner.

rutho14
2/8/17

I use an online service to order my meds from Walgreens. I receive friendly reminders. I have received them in a timely mannerI have never had a problem with this service.

joyh19
1/4/17

ontime, no need to wait on line at the store. almost have everything i need.

107 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

There are so many good answers. because my answer would have been similar.as the most good answers that you have received something take it for what it's worth http://65.36.134.172/models/92558br%20%286%29.jpgone of these answers because they all are good

By Herman W.

You have a great question to ask about any online site that sells perishable items!! I will remember your question when I order things that have a Chat Line. However, if the site has a customer service email or phone number, you can contact them that way and ask about expiration dates. I DID email Bulk Apothecaries and asked about expiration dates on their products, and someone emailed me back within 24 hours.

By Roseann Z.

Lorna, if SITE JABBER is on the Web there, then yes I do. Check with them sincerely, tick tick bear.

By Vincent M.

Hi There, The shipping boxes are reg Brown Cardboard, made into boxes that fit your Purchased item. There is enough room left to securely wrap your item first, with bubble wrap, or air filled pouches. I might ad, They only sell Quality Items from what I have ordered, Great Place to Shop!!

By Carol L.

From their website, it looks like it's possible, to the lower continuous 48 states. I'm sure there are restrictions based on what you're buying - for instance, items that have to be shipped cold, etc. For the complete shipping chart, look on their home webpage and click Shipping Information under Support in the lower right corner.

By Colleen D.

Questions? Get answers from the Drugstore staff and other customers.

Drugstore?