Review of DressWE

Tel: +86-29-68805070
info@dresswe.com

mariem273
5/9/19

TOTAL Scam.................I ordered a dress and the color was incorrect It was $150.00 dress. THEY WONT RETURN ANYTHIng AND RUN YOU AROUND FOR MONTHS! EVEN IF THEY SEND THE WRONG COLOR. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!

vardac
5/4/19

The clothes doesn't fit and take a long time to email you . When they received it they got the nerve to said their a smell and not give the money back . I brought it for an event . Please stay away from this website ,

laurap322
4/4/19

POSSIBLE SCAM
I ordered a dress for a production of Cinderella. Ten minutes later, I realized it was not going to arrive in time because of shipping. So, I asked them to cancel the order. It should be easy for a legitimate company to cancel an order that was not even placed, right?
When I used the chat window, the customer service representative lied and said I was emailed a receipt for my purchase as well as my cancellation refund. When I explained I hadn't received any receipts, he backpedaled and said the charge would have to be made first and then refunded in 7-10 days?! I still have no email from this company. And there is a pending charge on my credit card. We shall see if they are honest or not...

julianas26
3/20/19

was more than amaizing, i love the dresses i ordee and the quality, it was perfect! i will order more for sure!!

elatiaw
3/20/19

I ordered two items: a shirt, and a dress at the same time in January. I got an order number for the shirt and it came within 2 weeks. The shirt was alright, it seemed cheaply made, and the material wasn't too nice. I never got an order number for the dress so I wasn't able to check on the delivery status of it, and I didn't know where it was or if it was even coming. I tried to contact the customer support, but they needed the order number WHICH I NEVER GOT. It finally came in MARCH (2 months of waiting), but when I opened it, the lace material was not the same as the picture, and the dress was way way too small. I tried to contact customer service again to see if I could return it and get my money back, and the same person contacted me and asked for the order number AGAIN which I don't have because I never received an order number anyway. I even sent a picture of the bar code, and other information that came with the dress, and still they can't help me without a transaction ID or order number. DON'T BUY FROM HERE

Tip for consumers: The products did come, but I wouldn't trust them again

jackieh142
2/11/19

I purchased a dress online and when it arrived, it did not fit correctly. I immediately contacted customer service to request a refund. They then started a negotiation on how much they would offer as my refund. It started low and then slowly went up, but ultimately they are refusing to give me my full refund. I would not recommend this company!!

lilyh29
1/24/19

I received this dress in a month as it is indicated in the ad. It is beautiful and caught every one's eyes at the scene.

ashans1
1/24/19

I just ordered this dress in the green and it is beautiful. It only took about 6 days to receive it . I was impress with the workmanship and quality of the dress. I only had to have it hemmed for it was to long for me. I decided to have it shorter in the front and have a small train in the back and it gives it a truly beautiful effect when walking. You will not be disappointed with this dress.

hermaj1
12/18/18

How amazing it is to be able to shop online and get desired feedbacks without poor services and expected supplies. I love this platform and I am ready to keep shopping with them. You can try them and you will never be disappointed.

Response from Summer Y., DressWE Representative
Hi,
So sorry to hear you had some problems with your order and we'll do our best to help you. Could you please kindly to tell us your order number so that we can solve your problem as quick as possible?
Thanks for your cooperation.
Best Regards
Dresswe
nandinig
12/9/18

It's really great to see such a collection of elegant dresses here. I was looking for a gorgeous evening dress which will suit in Winter also. And, I found here a loads of dresses which were awesome as well as difficult to choose the perfect one. All were stunning! Anyway, I got my dress and its perfect with my height and body.Thanks for your service.

rahulp46
9/21/18

Great quality and awesome product. I really like the product that they deliver. In addition to these there customer support is also very pleasant and user friendly. I will for sure make my best order soon.

rohits91
9/21/18

Great selection and wide availability of choices in affordable price. I loved the customer support, I wasn't able to differentiate between men and women clothing. But they helped me out.

moreenk
9/20/18

i ordered my birthday dress here after a friend recommended it and wow! the fitting is amazing.i received so many compliments,am definitely ordering more dresses from the website.

rhodan1
9/20/18

I was recommended to the site by a friend after terrible experiences with so many 'global' clothing sites. I was a bit skeptical about shopping here but OMG! I cannot think of shopping anywhere else. I mean I got the fastest shipment of my goods. .the quality is amazing. The clothes look exactly like they do in the site. I am shook guys!!!! Thank you so much and I will definitely be back.

magdalenab6
9/20/18

Stay away from this company! I have purchased three pair of shoes from this place and they came in 2 months after. The shoes were not even close what the pictures show and were not WEARABLE!!!. After contacting customer service about returning them they told me they will only be able to credit me less than half for what I paid. Its a scam!! Not that the quality sucks they try to keep your money too!

Response from Summer Y., DressWE Representative
Hi,
So sorry to hear you had some problems with your order.
Best wishes,
Dresswe Team
winniek6
9/18/18

I'm still shook at the quality of the dresses that I received from DressWe. I got two dresses and I love the feel of the material and the finishing is amazing. They have a fitting to die for .. I wore one of the dresses to my birthday and boy I felt and looked like a princess....... thank you so much DressWe for the amazing amazing dresses!! I will definitely come back for more

marys994
8/25/18

I ordered to long dresses from here and they were very well made and beautiful. Take your measurements and give them to them so they can fit right.

amandab368
7/25/18

The dress I ordered was so cheaply made that it immediately ripped when I tried to zip it. I needed this dress for my daughters wedding and now I have to buy another dress.

Response from Summer Y., DressWE Representative
Hi,
So sorry to hear you had some problems with your order.
Could you please let me know your order number so that I could be able to help you? Thank you. You could also contact us at info@dresswe.com for any questions. Have a nice day. Best wishes, Dresswe Team
gaetanom2
7/10/18
• Updated review

I am so glad that my problem was resolved and i will be looking forward on ordering again from Dresswe. Customers service took care of me.

“GARBAGE”
7/4/18
• Previous review

DO NOT DEAL WITH IS COMPANY. NEVER GOT MY DRESS BUT THEY TOOK MY MONEY AND NEVER REFUNDED ME BACK MY MONEY.. THEY STATED I RECIEVED THE DRESS.. I NEVER DID RECIEVE IT.. NO PROOF OF DELIVERY. DHL CARRIER LOST MY PACKAGE AND THEY NEVER HAD INSURANCE ON IT. SO I LOST 300 DOLLARS TO THIS $#*! COMPANY.

WARNING DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY.

carolynj56
6/14/18

Can't get an email tracking number answer! Ordered over a month ago played with pay pal can't get an answer from anyone? Order#260624

cindyh155
6/13/18
• Updated review

I was just given a partial refund for the dress I purchased several months ago. Shipping was very costly though, as I had to send it all the way back to China. Honestly, the dress was pretty and seemed well made but came too late for my event and the returning of it has been an ordeal. I was asked to give a more positive review by the company- this is simply an honest one for fellow shoppers.

“getting the run around!!!!!”
4/17/18
• Previous review

My order number is 255261. I have given it to you all in an email. I have given you the reason for wanting to return it in an email. I have done all the requirements and only when I wrote a review have I gotten any response.... but still not any information as to how to get it returned and my money back.

“Getting ignored as I am trying to return the dress!”
4/11/18
• Previous review

Dress took so long to get to me that I missed the deadline and had to get another. I sent an email to cancel the order but got ignored. Now, the dress is here but I no longer need it and I have been struggling to get any response as to instructions to return it. I wish I had read more reviews before I tried this company!!! Seeing this as a common theme. :-(

Response from Summer Y., DressWE Representative
Hi,
So sorry to hear you had some problems on your order, could you please let me know your order number so that I could be able to help you? You could also email us at info@dresswe.com for any questions. Have a nice day.
andram3
6/6/18

Just arrived on monday my dress ,is great really happy even i can tell that is better than the actual pic ,gorgeous custom size made that fits perfectly

sankavin
5/16/18

Bought a dress from here and it looks so good just like the picture showed it. I love it- the quality, the price, the material, everything! Thankyou!!!

kimberlyk84
4/12/18
• Updated review

I have received multiple emails from DressWE. They've offered me as much as $64 refund on a $106 dress. This company states they custom make their dresses. They do NOT stock them which would explain the 15 day wait for the dress. Unfortunately their sizing isn't consistent and they don't ask for measurements to truly custom make the dress. A manager has contacted me but the options are very odd given US return standards. I will NEVER order from this site again. Please be sure you review prior to ordering because once you order, the dress is YOURS! They don't want it back if it doesn't meet your needs. I wish I had checked these reviews prior to ordering. If I had reviewed, I wouldn't have ordered from them. I'd give them 0 stars

“They won't reply so I can return this dress”
4/6/18
• Previous review

So dress arrives and it doesn't fit! I need to return it and have sent them 2 emails - they won't respond. I can't call them and their instant messaging doesn't work either. Given the reviews I've been reading, I shouldn't have ordered this dress, will not order from this company again, and they are probably jerking me around. Now let's see what happens.

Response from Summer Y., DressWE Representative
Hi,
So sorry to hear you had some problems on your order. Could you please let me know your order number so that I could be able to help you? You could also email us at info@dresswe.com for any questions. Have a nice day.
rosamariac
3/29/18

Quality dress, I suggest ordering 1 month or more in advance so you get the dress on time. They reply fast with any concerns you have. I will definitely be ordering from here again.

Dear Sarah, Thanks for your question here. I have informed your questions to our representatives and you will get a reply shortly. If you have any other questions, please directly contact us at service@dresswe.com or info@dresswe.com. Have a nice day. Best regards, Dresswe Team

By Summer Y., DressWE Representative

Hi,Nadine, Glad to hear from you.very sorry to reply so late. Yes,it will showing a different address information when you choose to pay with west union,but please take it easy,it doesn't matter.we can accept your order and your payment.If you have a paypal account,we suggest you pay with it,believe it will give you a more security guarantee. If you have any questions please send email to info@dresswe.com or service@dresswe.com, Have a nice day! Dresswe.com

Helpful answer -1

Hi,Kenya, If you give me your order No.,We will give you an affirmatory answer. Yes,It depends on the shipping method you chose will take from 5 days to over 2 weeks. Have a good day! Dresswe.com

By Summer Y., DressWE Representative

Unfortunately, I would replace the dress today. I ordered a few dresses two months before prom, and received only one, and the quality was low. I hit a brick wall trying to communicate with 'Susan' in China. And, if you do receive it late, it is difficult and expensive to return it. Good Luck.

By Debra P.
Helpful answer -1

Dear Karen, Thanks for your question here. If you want to order from our site. Our suggestion is that you should refer to our size chart so that everything would be fine. If you are not sure about it, you could also go to our live chatn and our representative would give you suggestions, Any other questions, please feel free to let us know at service@dresswe.com or info@dresswe.com. Have a nice day. Best regards, Dresswe Team

Helpful answer -1

Dear Skey, Thanks for your question here. We have a huge amount customers around the world and they alol speak highly of us. If you want to order, I suggest you choose the size according to our size chart. Of course, we could make the dress according to your requirements, just fill in your requirements when you are placing your order. Thanks. If you urgently need the items, we suggest you use the fastest shipping. Any other questions, please feel free to let us know at service@dresswe.com or info@dresswe.com. Have a nice day. Best regards, Dresswe Team

By Summer Y., DressWE Representative

Dear Peg, Anything about placing an order you can contact us at 86-29-82016892,or you can send an email to info@dresswe.com or service@dresswe.com Have a nice day, Dresswe.com.

By Summer Y., DressWE Representative

Hi, dear friend, Thanks for your question here. All the dresses are made in good quality. As for the size, please kindly check our size chart before any order is made. Any other questions, please feel free to let us know at service@dresswe.com or info@dresswe.com. Have a nice day. Best regards, Dresswe Team

By Summer Y., DressWE Representative

Hi, dear friend, Thanks for your question. Yes, that is possible if we haven't shipped your order. If you have any other questions, please directly contact us at service@dresswe.com or info@dresswe.com. Have a nice day. Best regards, Dresswe Team

By Summer Y., DressWE Representative

Dear Customer, Thank you for the question here. For customer reviews, please feel free to visit below link: http://www.dresswe.com/reviews/ Thank you. Any questions, please feel free to email us at info@dresswe.com. Dresswe Team

By Summer Y., DressWE Representative
Questions? Get answers from the DressWE staff and other customers.

DressWE?