DoctorUnlock.net reviews

tonyv253
1/17/20
stevenk322
1/16/20
I would never advise to use them $179 dollars and it does not work. I have contacted them a thousand times after 30 days. They said the 30 days is business days. The reason why that is Sprint only works Mon through Fri.. I worked for them for a bit. So after the true 30 days I asked for refund if $179 US even gave them an invoice to help. I have not even recieved the money back nor is it unlocked.

DoctorUnlock.net attempted to help this customer through the Sitejabber Resolution Center, but the customer did not respond

nancyu53
jeffv93
melissav155
jasond403
karenb1281
jaylenp2
1/16/20
i paid to have my phone unlocked in october it is now january an they still havent unlocked my phone ive sent countless emails an no one has gotten back with me i will NOT recommend this to anyone if i could of gave them 0 stars i would if anyone is reading this which i actually doubt someone is due to previous emails going unanswered and his company is DEAD WRONG
susanq73

davids3170
jimt296
richardo509
1/15/20
Web server was very slow.
But found what I needed.
georgez94
atula8
1/15/20
FRAUDSTERS ! AVOID AT ALL COSTS !!
They'll first quote you a charge for unlocking your phone (in my case it was US $28).
Once you pay, they'll send you an email with order details to give you the confidence they're legitimate.
Here comes the real deal ..
A few hours later, you'll get an email from them asking to pay a hefty amount ($57 in my case) saying that they used $28 to check some details of my phone and to not to unlock it. I need to pay them additional $58 else it won't be unlocked.
When I replied them back citing the $28 was indeed for unlocking and this extra $57 was not mentioned during the placing of order, they simply replied again saying that they used $28 to do some checks and I should consider that as pre-order cost and to unlock, I need to pay $57 more.
THIS IS CHEATING ! WHAT PRE-ORDER !! WHAT CHECKING OF INFO OF MY OWN PHONE FOR $28 !!!
They're neither unlocking my phone nor refunding my $28. I'm going to take legal help against such fraud company.
All positive reviews on the web are either paid or put by this cheating company itself by creating fake IDs.
SAVE YOUR MONEY, TIME AND MENTAL PEACE BY NOT DEALING WITH doctorunlock.net
jayn105
markb1664
1/15/20
I was not told there would be a follow up fee. Please state that on your front page in bold letters so as to not mislead potential customers.

kevinj335
margareti33
jeffi154
1/15/20
Mis-information on the cost of the process, no one replied to my emails, and it feels as though you simply scammed me for £20

jayq62
1/15/20

Yes definitely frauds. Contact your bank asap. It's the only way you can get your money back

By Oday T.

its a fake website, with fake promisses, better to find some local shop and get it done the work you want to do, i have lost 100$ and now no refund and they stopped responding back.

By Maruf p.

No problem at all simply visit the site and select iPhone 8 and the carrier to see the time scale and the price.

By Johnny T., OfficialiPhoneUnlock Representative

What network is the device locked on? Simply check the website in order to unlock from your given network :)

By David T., DoctorUnlock.net Representative

Because it is not. They will steal your money, and let your speechless without anybody to talk to. They took me $150 to unlock my phone, it is been 7 months, and every time I contact them via email I have an automated response.

By loic a.

All the time scales for each carrier are listed on the site. It varies across the networks.

By David T., DoctorUnlock.net Representative

Yes no problem at all, simply visit the site and purchase the required service.

By Johnny T., OfficialiPhoneUnlock Representative

There was a bug for around 24 hours, which meant that the tracking page was not showing correctly, this has been resolved and all customers up to the lead up were emailed just to stop any concern/worry. Thanks for letting us know though, we do appreciate the feedback.

By David T., DoctorUnlock.net Representative

paid off Verizon phones are unlocked from the beginning. If they don't unlock it within 24 hours, then it's a scam .

By curtis l.

Questions? Get answers from the DoctorUnlock.net staff and other customers.

DoctorUnlock.net?