Review of Devilinspired

Devilinspired reviews

customerservice@devilinspired.com

scarm
2/21/19

I purchased a dress on Devil Inspired. 24 hours later I receive an email stating they did not have the dress in stock. They said they would "keep an eye on it" or refund me in 2 weeks. Then they kept the same dress, size, color that they did not have in stock online. They sell items that do not exist.

laurined2
10/21/18

I just recieved my Devil Inspired order over 2 months after ordering from them. I don't think that is truly their fault though, as they were very communicative with the process of my order. Apparently Infanta didn't have the size I ordered, which held devil inspired up for a few days to confirm with me about getting a different size, and then Infanta didn't ship my dress to devil inspired's warehouse for over a week. All in all it took a month to get my order shipped, and then the US postal service took forever as well, but the items got here well packaged and safe, and they're just amazing. I'm glad that I was able to get updates about my order so frequently as I had never ordered from a taobao reseller before, and didn't know what to expect. If not for the hold ups in shipping this would be a 5 star review.

thangs
8/22/18

I ordered my first lolita dress and petticoat from Devilsinpired and i love them.
Product is good, comfortable and beautiful dress.I dont have to wait for too long from my order. The measurements on the site is accurate as prescribe.

catherinec188
8/14/18

I ordered a bunch of stuff with express shipping to get it in time for an event. Unfortunately, I was informed that 2 of my items couldn't be shipped for the week. I asked if it was possible to at least ship most of my items. Then, for a few days I didnt receive a reply, so I contacted them again. Apparently, They had replied to the wrong client about the issue and apologized for the delay and agreed on shipping everything that could be shipped. Everything was top notch. Incredible quality and the fabric didn't fade when I wash it. Overall I am satisfied I wish I could give them a 4,5 rating since the issues that happened were resolved in a professional manners. I would buy from them again.

chrisv133
8/14/18

As the first time buying here I think it's great, the quality of the shoes are good and they look amazing, what's even better is that it came early :)

jeanh156
8/14/18

I recently found out about Chinese style lolita dresses while google with related keywords. I immediately set out on an online adventure to shop for Chinese Lolita. Surprising it was very very very difficult, taoboa had a few, ebay had a few, DH gate had 2 postings, nothing outstanding. Then I found devilinspired, and I found heaven. They had beautiful Chinese Lolita dresses in many styles, colors, and matching accessories. Reasonably priced, good quality, very friendly and personable customer service. I purchased over 6 dresses from them so far, each more beautiful than the next. I get so many compliments it's really like I have turned into a Chinese Lolita Princess. I highly recommend this site, it made my life so happy and colorful and hopeful.

rachh2
6/16/18

Its pretty obvious that the reviews are being posted by the sites owner using a VPN or something. Who would seriously make an account on this site to post a single positive review that just so happens to refute every negative complaint thats been stated? I mean look at all the positive reviews; theyre all from brand new accounts with single reviews. Whens the last time you made an account just to sing praises about a site, I wonder? And all the reviews are right after any negative review is posted, like 10+ reviews in a couple months, probably to drown out the negative one, and then no reviews at all. Pretty obvious.
Anyways, onto my experience. I knew they were taobao resellers who were upcharging dresses, but decided to buy anyways because I didnt want to make a whole taobao order. They sent me the wrong size and color, and refused to remedy the situation. Clearly untrustworthy site, on top of all their fake reviews.

elled5
10/16/17

I ordered the Corduroy Oversize Shirt by Conybabe and Eat Watermelon Hair Clip by Miwako and both the photos and sizing of the items were accurate!
They are both really wonderful quality and I am in love with the shirt!
I will definitely order again from the Site and will keep an eye out for good brands on the site as I'm sure they all are a bit different. In this experience Miwako and Conybabe are good brands on this site specifically! :)

Tip for consumers: Always check the sizing as it is accurate, I usually order the largest size on Asian Sizes but this time with the measurements I ordered a small and it fit perfectly!
Make sure to order from Brands that have good reviews, as Devil Inspired has lots of different brands within it :)

naomia10
10/16/17

Absolutely loved my order, my dress was beautifully made and very quick shipping! Will definetly order again!

vanessal46
9/20/17

I ordered the Shimotsuki Sakuya Gold stamping JSK (empire waist), the matching headbow and a Petticoat by Aurora&Ariel. The shipping was said to take roughly a month, but the Items got to me within two weeks, I was a pretty happy camper when I found the package in my kitchen!
The order gave me a little bit of trouble because the dress colour I ordered sold out, but thanks to customer service I was offered a different colourway and it's just as beautiful!

Overall a very pleasant experience and I will definetly order from there again.

tanzanited
9/18/17

I bought the "High Collar Halter Neckline Lolita JSK with Removable Open Bust Corset - Spectre Prelude by Souffle Song" in black. My dress was custom size and fit just fine once I received it. I love it very much and hope to wear it as much as possible. Customer service was quick and professional when I inquired about my measurements for the dress. I was kept informed with emails on my status, and once shipped it arrived in a timely manner. I'm looking to make future purchase from Devilinspired.

brandys25
9/15/17

I had a really great time shipping with DevilInspired. Their costumer service is AMAZING and they have a great selection of clothes at really good prices. Also the site is really easy to use and is in English with almost no gramtical errors. 10/10 Would should again !!!

jolynnu
9/8/17

I was so nervous to buy anything that's on fb because I've had some scary ordeals. This was not one of them. The site was helpful and the communication was fast and efficient. My order shipped quickly. The dress itself is absolutely gorgeous and high quality. I would absolutely buy again!

jessicad131
9/7/17

I ordered my first Lolita dress and petticoat from Devilsinpired and I love them! The dress (Sweet Life by Magic Tea Party) is accurate to the measurements on the site and looks great. The petticoat adds the perfect amount of fluff and seems like it will keep its shape too. I also got the headbow to match my JSK and it's just as well constructed. Highly recommended!
I had to talk with customer service because of an address change, and they were incredibly sweet and courteous. Everything was sorted out promptly.

megl10
8/24/17

I got a really cute pink casual Lolita skirt and I love it. It arrived quickly and was nicely packaged. The fabric is really cute, I love the print. I checked my measurements against the size chart so it fits really well!

ellat14
8/7/17

I thought this site would be okay since almost all the reviews were positive, but I was sadly fooled. When I got my order, they had sent the wrong dress! I emailed them about it and they refused to remedy the situation, even though I showed them the purchase email. They then completely stopped replying, and I ended up having to file a chargeback with my credit card. Don't trust all the reviews; they have been paid for! Their instagram has comments left by angry customers about how they were scammed, unless they've already been deleted. Beware! Thos company is a fraud!

annalenae1
8/2/17

I think they're a great reseller of different cute clothes, they're not too expensive and the quality is good! I got always a fast response via E-Mail on my questions and they do their best to make their costumers happy. Great costumer service and fast shipping! Their online shop is perfect for Lolita, Gothic, Retro or japanese Fashion Lovers in general. I would definitely recommend them! ^-^

kathrynl17
8/1/17

These dresses aren't from Japan, they are from china on the website Taobao.com. They jack up the prices and resell these dresses. Customer service is terrible. They never replied to any of my emails after I ordered. The dress was extremely poor quality, had snags, and looked like it was already worn. I would NEVER purchase from these people again. This company pays for reviews from bloggers and instagrammers by sending them free dresses. The good reviews here are likely paid for. They changed their website name after getting a bunch of poor reviews; their previous website was devilinspired.co.uk. They previously linked to Milanoo on their website, a known scamming site that sends out poor quality clothing. WATCH OUT! DO NOT BUY!!!

adriannac3
8/1/17

They never sent out my item, received no tracking number, and when I contacted them about it, they refuse to reply and blocked me.

meowllym
7/27/17

Tons of super cute frilly and lacey and spooky stuff! I love japanese fashion and am so happy to be able to get stuff actually from Japan! And the prices are not bad either. Though the shipping is gouge-ish that's sort of hard to avoid when it's international. I had a few questions which were answered promptly, and paid with Paypal and had no issues there. I love my coffin purse and get complimented ALL the time. Thanks DevilInspired :D

verenab2
7/27/17

I ordered from devilinspired a year ago and bought my first souffle song dress there. It is my favorite dress ever since! All the products were good quality and fitted perfect.
I also expierienced a very friendly customer service. I'll definatley buy there again!

whitneya12
7/21/17

I made my first Souffle Song purchase through them, for a tea party event. My special set was a very great value, and it shipped quite quickly. The whole process was very straightforward. I did not have any problems. I love perusing their sale section, and will definitely be ordering again.

allisonm72
7/21/17

I've ordered multiple items from Devilinspired, and each came packaged neatly and as-described. The shipping was unexpectedly fast, and you end up paying much less than other Taobao resellers/ third party sites. Their customer service has always been considerate and helpful!

I think it is important to mention, that these items come from Asia. Asian sizing standards are very different from Europe and North/South America. Errors in sizing are often the consumer's fault of being ill-informed on the product they intend to purchase. When I purchased a blouse from Souffle Song, I made sure to take my measurements and compare them to the given sizing chart. The blouse fits me perfectly.

Another thing to consider, is that these are mostly Taobao brands. They're not Japanese Brand (ie: Angelic Pretty, BTSSB, AATP, Moi Meme Moitie). Devilinspired are not the ones making the clothes. They're a third party. Some Taobao brands (from which you can purchase off of Devilinspired) are bound to sell some faulty products. Quality products usually aren't cheap- especially in lolita.

It's like shopping at Forever21. Sometimes you find quality items for a really cheap price, that'll last you for years. Sometimes, you find a pricey- but poorly made- item that'll fall apart in a few days. Read the reviews, check the sizing charts, look at the material content, and you should have a really pleasant experience shopping with them!

This site is amazing, and I absolutely love ordering from them.

kateb85
7/20/17

I just got my first dress and a couple of shirts from DevilInspired this month. I thought the ordering was super easy, the processing times for each item were accurate and the sizing descriptions were also accurate (turned out it was really important for the shirts, depending on the brand!). I was surprised at how great the quality was to be honest, the dress was SO lovely and the quality was amazing. I've already put in a second order with this company, I'm excited to continue buying their products! Shipping was really quick and easy, I would definitely recommend buying from this company if you are looking for cute, affordable lolita!

melissam207
7/20/17

The dress you sent me did not fit, even though I sent you my measurements. You did nothing to fix the problem, and you refused to give me any refund. My business with you was very disappointing.

Questions? Get answers from the Devilinspired staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Devilinspired