Review of Animegastore

101 California Street, Suite 2710, San Francisco, CA 94111

1 star

johnm2162
6/15/18

LOVE YOUR STORE! Great deals! Bought Kakashi cosplay costume for almoust nothing compared to other similar stores. Its possible if you follow their social media where they announce new offers.

frankaa
6/15/18

As an anime addict I love Animega store very much. Only here I can find unique anime related things for such cheap prices. Thats very convenient because everything is in one place. Also I really appreciate free shipping.

johnl1058
6/15/18

Im in love with Akatsuki hoodie Ive received from this store! good quality for such a low price!! It suits me very well. recommend this store to everyone!

niks22
5/29/18

I order a lot of stuff from this store because therere always good deal and discounts. it is one of my favorite now. Free shipping is awesome! i dont know other discounters that sell cheap stuff and dont charge for shipping.

janef126
5/27/18

I got everything I ordered in nice condition. Items quality is OK. very cheap, discounts are cool. no problems found.

Questions? Get answers from the Animegastore staff and other customers.

Animegastore?