Review of DemandForce

Tel: 800.246.9853
privacy@demandforce.com

ca145
5/7/19

I wish I could give no stars. Regret ever using this company.
For almost a month our system has not worked properly and we have been updating them every day hoping for some progress only to be told, "Nothing I can do about it, it is out of my hands." Finally, we call because we are irate that its been a month and our system is STILL not working and want to be reimbursed because we are not getting what we are paying for and say we will take legal action.
A manager calls us back and says that because we are "threatening" them that he does not want to even try to help and credit us for the business they cost us. THEN proceeds to hang up on me, I call back my rep (both manager and rep condescending and rude) who is the only phone number I have and she immediately sends me to voicemail. Is this how you deal with your upset customer? You say "well you yelled at us so we wont help you" and then ignore them? This company and the customer service are one in the same. Complete garbage. DO NOT USE.

drsb1
4/26/19

FELLOW DENTAL COLLEGUES

GOOD LUCK TRYING TO CANCEL DEMANDFORCE... MY EXPERIENCE IS WHEN THEY KNOW YOU WANT OUT THEY DO WHAT EVER TO KEEP CHARGING YOU. EVEN IF YOU SEND EMAIL DOCS TO DO SO THEY AGREE TO ONE THING THEN PLAY LEGAL. SO MUCH FOR A GOOD COMPANY THAT USED TO BE DENTAL AND PROF. SCENTRIC NOW JUST LIKE EVERY OTHER BIG CORP. WATCH THEY WILL SPAM TO GET RID OF HONEST REVIEW AND PERSONAL EXPERIENCES. GET REP TO PUT ALL INWRITING AND SEE IF THEY DO?

nealt15
4/25/19

I had a training session scheduled. At the last minute the trainer called my office to cancel. My dental office was closed for the training. A message that the training had been cancelled was received there AFTER I closed my office and drove in to the office. The trainer said he hoped he hadn't wasted my time.

They are paid to communicate. Why wasn't my email utilized? They are contracted to communicate to patients by email. Do they even do that? Well he did waste my time!

They have not yet rescheduled the training. Passive aggressive? Poor form for a "professional " company. Professional they definitely are not.

I'm glad I can get my complaint through Henry Schein company

Don't let them waste your time

Dr Tamura

peterr334
3/2/19

Tried two other systems for my veterinary hospital and still went back to DemandForce. Still the best.

christye15
11/23/18

I used demandforce at another hospital and loved them- however, when I signed up at the current animal hospital I noticed their services and customer service were lacking to say the list. 6 months into our 'contract,' I noticed that patients were not receiving our text for reminders. When I confronted the company, they informed they do not text reminders to veterinary clients. This was a significant loss of income for our practice. When I explained my frustration, they informed I was in a contract and could do nothing until the contract ends. They stated that I should have known this from the beginning. If I knew this, we would have never proceeded doing business. The 'friendliness' went out the window and told they would not release us from the contract. We were also told the reviews were 'our' and when our contract ends, they would still be on the web--they are no longer found anywhere! Beware and I recommend you stay away!

candacec50
10/1/18

The ux design is terrible, the support representatives are not properly trained and the overall design is to be found wanting. For perhaps the medical industry or autocare this system is sufficient, not for anything that requires a custom look or easy ux.

nicoles335
8/29/18

We use Demandforce for two medical practices. The platform has been fantastic and easy for me, the Practice Administrator to customize as needed. I've been able to link our accounts directly to Google reviews. Patient reminders have saved our staff a lot of time. Majority of the feedback is that they appreciate the advanced, text reminders considering their appointments are scheduled a year out. Lastly, I have not had any issues with customer support. Every person I've worked with has been professional and helpful. The only issue I have ever had was our server was not syncing with the platform. We noticed it the first time; however, the second time they called me directly to fix the problem. Fantastic!

katys17
6/21/18

I received a call from "Raf" with demandforce. What a horribly rude man. I told him to take us off of their call list and he outright laughed at me and kept talking and laughing as he told me I was losing business by not going with demand force. I looked up reviews while he was on the phone and told him about all the horrible reviews and he still kept laughing. In my opinion he sounded almost deranged.

scottm387
5/4/18

We had demand force for a number of years. Demand force lost the ability to integrate with our EHR, and we lost patients. I had to call cancel my service, and due to our contract, they decided to go ahead and charge us for the remaining time on our contract! DO NOT USE THEM! THERE ARE OTHER, MUCH BETTER OPTIONS OUT THERE!

kcc22
4/30/18

This is not a company that I recommend, our business had serious staffing issues and although we did not need there product at the timer felt pressured into trying it. When we were unable to use it we were told ok we can work with you but this is a lie, they did not work with us only cared about getting paid. Even when we cancelled it was hard and they tried to charge is more money. Stay away

kellyh200
4/25/18

For a website that "specialized in online reputation" and patient management, the level of customer service received from representatives of Demand Force was appalling. Went through the demo process, during the whole experience it was evident the only thing they cared about was your dollar. Asked repeatedly when our contract with our current provider would end and for us to send the contract over. Following the process we decided to NOT switch to Demand Force. At this news the account manager simply hung up on us. Horrible, horrible customer service. Ended up calling them back and asking to be removed completely from the database to stop all phone calls since we would NEVER switch to them following this experience. Avoid at all costs, all they care about is your dollar.

Response from Amy D., DemandForce Representative
Hi Kelly H.
Thank you for sharing your experience. I apologize for the service you were provided, as we do pride ourselves on our wonderful customer service, and friendly customer success and sales managers. I have sent you a private message to inquire more about your experience so we can ensure our staff is handling all calls with the utmost professionalism.
mikem601
12/30/17

Reputation management put up negative reviews then call the next few days to see if you want to use the service.

Response from Amy D., DemandForce Representative
Hi Mike M, Demandforce does offer an extensive reputation management program, however, we are not in the business of putting up fake reviews on business profiles to win their service. I am apologize for the negative reviews your business received, but it simply was not Demandforce that added those. I will send you a private message as well if you would like us to look into the reviews you did receive to see if we can help. Thank you!
debb2038
11/2/17

This company says they are affiliated with Dentrix. They are not. They attach themselves to the Dentrix software and then use Dentrix to do the exact same things that Dentrix already does at a higher charge. I called Dentrix and the ADA and both do NOT recommend this company. If you sign on and try to cancel within the 3 days - they will not answer your written communication. I did receive a call from a manager trying to get me not to cancel. He said he was going to have their partner DENTRIX call me and confirm that they are working together. I said ok, Ill wait for the call. Guess what ? No one from Dentrix called me. They will then bill you anyway. They are being watched by the Dental Industry for fraud. Don't believe any good review here.

Response from Amy D., DemandForce Representative
Hi Deb, Thank you for your review. Demandforce and Dentrix are in fact partners and work together regularly. You can see that Dentrix works with Demandforce from their website here,http://www.dentrix.com/products/henry-schein-partners. We do apologize that someone from Dentrix did not reach out to you to confirm the partnership, but if you have any other questions please feel free to reach out to our team at Demandforce.
edwardj44
10/29/17

Before Demandforce, I was spending thousands of dollars on marketing and Google ads. It was hard to keep track with so many systems in place. I was using Mitchell crm before and then noticed my customers complaining that they would get phone calls and forced to give reviews. I started losing customers b/c it was something they weren't comfortable with.

Demandforce was the best cost effective choice I made that gave me the MOST bang for my buck. Easily got reviews on GOOGLE, rather than Surecritic which many individuals never even heard of. Demandforce allowed me to track all my marketing and see how it worked and who was brought in from certain efforts. Thank you Demandforce!

Response from Amy D., DemandForce Representative
Hi Edward, Thank you for your review! We are happy to hear how Demandforce has helped your business.
tanayar
9/20/17

I have done lots of research on different companies. Demandforce had the knowledge and the best price for the service received. 1st off we signed on due to a promotional deal. This allowed our small business to try it risk free. After the 1st month, we had received 2x the business; the response from our clients was amazing. It has only gotten better since then. Our account manager Erik U. Is awesome at his job. Knowledgeable and always thinks outside the box. Not to mention he is easy to talk to doesn't make you feel like a bother. Always willing to text or email me if there is a problem. Demandforce itself is not without some flaws, but it is manageable and easy to use. We are so happy to have made the commitment to add them.

Response from Amy D., DemandForce Representative
Hi Tanaya, Thank you for review of Demandforce! We are happy that you have seen your business grow since joining with us, and that you have had great interactions with your customer success representative.
glenl28
8/22/17

Before i got Demandforce, i did my research and was scared. the reviews on here are worse than the Google reviews (4 stars) for some reason. I liked the demo i had and they showed how much my auto shop can go up with the text messages they send. I mentioned these reviews and they gave me a free month to see results. The results came and was more than expected. Trust your gut and go with it.

carloss90
7/27/17

Demandforce will most likely fail and won't be in business for long... Marketing companies like this are going downhill for basic and old school strategies. Good luck reaching out today's generation!! :)

drs41
5/26/17

demandforce is a terrible product. doesnt help at all. no one likes it booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

candyp6
5/6/17

Their program hasn't work with my quick books for 8 months. Demand Force said they would refund my money. They did not and ignored my phone and emails. You can decide the rest!

maryh305
4/4/17

On reviewing one dentist i know had been in town since 2010 had reviews from the 1990s. He hadn't even been a dentist then. Would not trust these reviews.

waik2
3/26/17

Most dental offices specially the ones with tons of five star reviews are using demand force.
They screen the reviews and only post the good ones.
This is mosltly used by younger 30-50 years old dentist that are in lop of technology now a days.
The population should not trust these reviews....
Most dentist that use these services build themselves on high esteem not on the long term success of their work.
Next time watch for all those suspicious 4.8-5 stars
The more the business use them, the more they want to cover the truth.

annh91
3/4/17

They asked for my review and I rated the establishment a 1 star and negative review and it wouldn't show it. I tried it a couple times and it didn't work. I noticed all the reviews were positive they don't accept negative reviews. YELP posted my review.

jamesm578
1/30/17

When you realize that the companies reviewed pay Demandforce for good reviews, then you cannot get an honest look at a what the customer base really thinks of their experience with a business. Businesses should love it...customer's should avoid using demand force as a review tool.

susanb210
10/12/16

The software itself works great, and we are finding we have been able to bring back old archived patients because of it!

The billing is another story. I look at my statements right in the login to get my information so you think billing inquiries would be simple..NOPE!

I called once about an outstanding amount that was already paid..the lady said she would look into it and call me back, yet here I am a month later, ready to pay the next month's bill and no phone call back.

Second phone call about the same issue, I spoke to someone who asked me for the business name spelling 3 TIMES, then she is giving me an answer from a previous phone call but isn't listening and answering the current concern..she said she read the lady's last notes (the one who was supposed to call me back) and even she failed to document what we discussed..

I have now been on the phone for 19 mins and 20 seconds, waiting for answer that I should have gotten on the first phone call.

To the Billing department: GET IT TOGETHER!

amandak56
7/19/16

During our scheduled demo, the demandforce rep was disrespectful and unprofessional. Right off the bat she spoke to me like I was 5 years old -- she wasted several minutes "explaining" the (OBVIOUS) value of bringing new clients to our practice through online marketing. Then she was quick to bash our current marketing efforts, although most of her information regarding our current company was completely incorrect (she obviously didn't even do her homework...) Ironically, she wasn't able to offer me anything that our current company doesn't already offer, and overall she came across as rude and uneducated. It was a complete waste of my time, I would never recommend this company to anyone!!

No, Nextech is in no way affiliated with Demandforce

By Amy D., DemandForce Representative

Terri - Saw you question and would be glad to assist you with some solutions for your business with a variety of different options. You can email me at john.rpmproductions@gmail.com with your contact information and I'll be glad to make contact with you.

By John C.

Hi Bill, Thank you for reaching out. If you can please give me your Demandforce account number I will have your Customer Success Representative call you soon!

By Amy D., DemandForce Representative

Yes we do. Would you like to set up a demo on our reputation boost platform?

By Jon T.

The company has to send you the link to be able to review them. Example: You go in their office for a dental appointment. After you receive services, they send you a review request to your email address. If they do not have an email address on file for you, you will not get a review request. You must be in their system to receive this type of communication.

By Jennifer T.

Questions? Get answers from the DemandForce staff and other customers.

2 Photos for DemandForce