Review of Business.com

Tel: 888 441-4466
privacy@business.com

klaudiaa2
1/9/19

Great application so you must try and use this application. Can use for everyone. Let's get started.

priyom
12/31/18

All shirt is really very fine.its quality is very good.really it is amazing.all is fine.i just like this......

nicolea180
12/25/18

They are good...I haven no any complain about them. I was treated like the most valuable customer!
Even though I placed a small order I was treated like the most important customer. The quality is first rate and the turn around time was very fast. I needed to get the shirts within a couple of weeks and they came right on time.

sabinew6
12/22/18

Very much satisfied with the quality of the product will definitely purchase from themin the future.

ikaa
12/17/18

Best homework help, best assignment help and also best tutoring help love This so much make my Home work more easy and simple

stivej
12/11/18

Customer service really helpful, response for question is fast. It is easy to pay for an order, I think everyone can do it. Delivery fast. I have no reason to complain. Will order more.

virpalf
11/15/18

I like this very much. And I appreciate this for all.this is very good app for every one. Will be like by every one.

garyg244
8/27/18

My car wouldn't start so I called your mechanic and said I thought it might be the starter. Well they brought a starter by and it took 8 hours of trying to put the starter in, (after taking a 2 hour lunch) it would not start. the mechanic said it was probably the fuel delivery system. It turns out it wasn't. Now they're saying because I said I thought it might be the starter, that they did nothing to diagnose. They just came in to replace the starter.
Alright this is a horrible company that does not honor their own promises. Also they remove bad reviews from their website.

paulap123
8/16/18

My case wasn't even easy to understand but the fabulous Attorney Olivia Kent helped me for 5 days until we get to the point. I will thank her for all my life

nickesm
8/14/18

one of the best website i had been .this is very interesting.for ordering something whatever you want in special occasion or some purposes ,it gives a wonderful satisfying.

nesonb
8/13/18

one of the best website i had been. this site is very unbiased as it doesn't allow members to review businesses that they own or with which they are otherwise affiliated.This site also asks about the review on websites containing adult content or any other content prohibited by Google's advertising.

annettemodec
8/10/18

ottimo sito, ottimi prodotti, ho comprato tanti prodotti tutti buoni con una spedizione abbastanza veloce è molto sicura, quindi per me consigliato gearbest al 100%

Tip for consumers: ottimo sito ottimi prodotti ottime spedizioni

manishk41
8/10/18

good.... different types of services available great way to explore your thinking.....
Very good site it is....

jabedh
8/10/18

The shipment of the goods was fast and the material of the cloth was awesome, customer good was awesome

arkins
8/6/18

I love the quality of the dress because I ordered 1 dress and I received the dress is good quality and also the shipping services is awesome..

adrianaf17
8/1/18

It was our first experience in trustedhousesitters, we are very happy because what we saw in the site was real and we appreciate these days with three great pets. We hope to have more experiences like that because definitely we enjoyed a lot.

dulanjij
7/2/18

It s really really amazing site which i had never before.actully i fed up with all site when i wanna download a movie..but now i can easily do it.there are various types of catagories in here .so anything we can do.

ayea
6/17/18

I got all my purchase here for my sisters wedding. The design are stunning and of best
quality. Truly recommend .

aprill76
5/29/18

I highly recommend zazzle products. We created and designed our engagement invitations and personalized the poster cards for asking members of our bridal party. Everything arrived on time or early. It was exceptional quality and for a reasonable cost. I have ordered and reordered now 3-4 times and each time a decent discount was offered which is greatly appreciated when planning a wedding. Great company altogether and worth every penny!

jimmyrnrd
5/14/18

I have used Amerisave many times and the service is excellent. The fees are very low and they don't add extra fees behind your back like most companies.

swagatah
5/13/18

I gave an order(order no 2071474) for a birthday cake on 13/5/2018. Order is placed four days back from the delivery date with specified delivery time but the delivery boy gave the cake at 6.18 P.M when birthday party was over( After repeated calling at the customer care for delivering on specified time) . More surprising thing is that I had ordered for a 1 kg cake but they delivered 1/2 kg cake and quality is not good.So guy's don't trust on this site.. worst site and totally waste of money!!!

nayemi
5/4/18

its good online business I love it and I hope the business is woald toper and the business go and top one in this woald go a hate

angelynl1
3/19/18

Do you lil to be unique and stand out? You're shy but lil people to giggle but in a good way? Teespring offers bright, bold, unique and original mugs and tshirts. I love the personalized name options as well as jobs as such graphics are so difficult to locate using traditional shopping methods. Thank heavens everyone now can read on my chest that I am a wife of a smart, sexy, dentist!!!!

nareshn
2/26/18

The online business is a very useful of the onther business persons to earn more money with investment of other sites

zacka20
2/26/18

Very fast shipping. Really soft shirts that fit nicely. Great designs on stickers too. I bought 2 shirts and a sticker. I thought for sure the shipping would take forever. But to much of my surprise it was quite the opposite. These are my new favorite t-shirts. Great cat humor.

Questions? Get answers from the Business.com staff and other customers.

4 Photos for Business.com