Review of Business.com

Tel: 888 441-4466
privacy@business.com

paulap123
8/16/18

My case wasn't even easy to understand but the fabulous Attorney Olivia Kent helped me for 5 days until we get to the point. I will thank her for all my life

nickesm
8/14/18

one of the best website i had been .this is very interesting.for ordering something whatever you want in special occasion or some purposes ,it gives a wonderful satisfying.

nesonb
8/13/18

one of the best website i had been. this site is very unbiased as it doesn't allow members to review businesses that they own or with which they are otherwise affiliated.This site also asks about the review on websites containing adult content or any other content prohibited by Google's advertising.

annettemodec
8/10/18

ottimo sito, ottimi prodotti, ho comprato tanti prodotti tutti buoni con una spedizione abbastanza veloce è molto sicura, quindi per me consigliato gearbest al 100%

Tip for consumers: ottimo sito ottimi prodotti ottime spedizioni

manishk41
8/10/18

good.... different types of services available great way to explore your thinking.....
Very good site it is....

jabedh
8/10/18

The shipment of the goods was fast and the material of the cloth was awesome, customer good was awesome

arkins
8/6/18

I love the quality of the dress because I ordered 1 dress and I received the dress is good quality and also the shipping services is awesome..

adrianaf17
8/1/18

It was our first experience in trustedhousesitters, we are very happy because what we saw in the site was real and we appreciate these days with three great pets. We hope to have more experiences like that because definitely we enjoyed a lot.

dulanjij
7/2/18

It s really really amazing site which i had never before.actully i fed up with all site when i wanna download a movie..but now i can easily do it.there are various types of catagories in here .so anything we can do.

ayea
6/17/18

I got all my purchase here for my sisters wedding. The design are stunning and of best
quality. Truly recommend .

aprill76
5/29/18

I highly recommend zazzle products. We created and designed our engagement invitations and personalized the poster cards for asking members of our bridal party. Everything arrived on time or early. It was exceptional quality and for a reasonable cost. I have ordered and reordered now 3-4 times and each time a decent discount was offered which is greatly appreciated when planning a wedding. Great company altogether and worth every penny!

jimmyrnrd
5/14/18

I have used Amerisave many times and the service is excellent. The fees are very low and they don't add extra fees behind your back like most companies.

swagatah
5/13/18

I gave an order(order no 2071474) for a birthday cake on 13/5/2018. Order is placed four days back from the delivery date with specified delivery time but the delivery boy gave the cake at 6.18 P.M when birthday party was over( After repeated calling at the customer care for delivering on specified time) . More surprising thing is that I had ordered for a 1 kg cake but they delivered 1/2 kg cake and quality is not good.So guy's don't trust on this site.. worst site and totally waste of money!!!

nayemi
5/4/18

its good online business I love it and I hope the business is woald toper and the business go and top one in this woald go a hate

angelynl1
3/19/18

Do you lil to be unique and stand out? You're shy but lil people to giggle but in a good way? Teespring offers bright, bold, unique and original mugs and tshirts. I love the personalized name options as well as jobs as such graphics are so difficult to locate using traditional shopping methods. Thank heavens everyone now can read on my chest that I am a wife of a smart, sexy, dentist!!!!

nareshn
2/26/18

The online business is a very useful of the onther business persons to earn more money with investment of other sites

zacka20
2/26/18

Very fast shipping. Really soft shirts that fit nicely. Great designs on stickers too. I bought 2 shirts and a sticker. I thought for sure the shipping would take forever. But to much of my surprise it was quite the opposite. These are my new favorite t-shirts. Great cat humor.

ferminm12
2/24/18

estoy muy contento con gearbest buenos productos a buen precio lo unico malo es que ha veces tarda en llegar el producto a españa

dijanad1
2/14/18

They arrived much sooner than expected. I will definitely be ordering again.love your products. Thank you

tylerd43
2/7/18

I learned about the store gearbest just last fall and made about 100 orders, loved the store a large selection of products, their originality, price, stock, fast delivery and prompt, good attitude to their customers!

debw43
12/12/17

Purchase an item the end of November received it like December 4th or 5th use the item twice and was broken. The return policy is crazy no customer service support whatsoever!!! I am assuming the item didn't work to begin with and somehow the seller didn't care to be honest. I feel like mercari puts a real damper on guaranteeing a purchase and not allowing more time to get a refund. I will never purchase to m e r c a r i e again!!!!

katem125
12/4/17

So it finally happened. Thanks to The First Group team, Im now a proud owner of a hotel unit in Dubai! Im really grateful to all the guys who were working with me. My case was somewhat complicated, but this team is really unstoppable. Their professional level is astonishing, and I couldnt wish for more. I truly appreciate their patience and diligence while working even with the toughest clients.

stephenf54
11/28/17

On last weekend these guys were willing to come and repair the broken pivot on my 50+ year old swing-out garage door mechanism... they even had the part! Plus, just by listening they could tell that the opener needed adjustment, so they took care of that too. Highly recommend Affordable Garage Doors & Openers LLC Palm Coast, FL!

amparoc
11/14/17

Yo pedí una calcomanía hace más de un mes y no ha llegado me dieron un número de reclamo y no hacen nada es una porqueria de empresa y los voy a demandar por mentirosos y x vender cosas que no existen

rahuls97
10/17/17

I'm using this website for earning money and I earned money with this website. To ise and working fine

Questions? Get answers from the Business.com staff and other customers.

Business.com?