Review of Delivery.com

Delivery.com reviews

csims@delivery.com

marielas13
4/28/19

Worst service ever, my transaction was declined twice for "fraud reasons" but the credit card had been charged. When I called (cause nobody called me back to verify any information) I was transferred twice and the only answer "order due to a denial generated by our fraud detection partner", that's it, nothing else and nobody can answer the reason it happened, I was transferred twice and even talked with a supervisor who was a little nicer than the customer service rep who was really nasty. I have two small kids that wanted their preferred food and it's impossible to pick up food.

anns304
11/18/18

Cancels your order for no reason, worst ever customer service. I set up a
delivery.com account and put in an order which was delivered fine.
About a week later I put in another order for $31 with the same restaurant. After waiting for the food I saw there was an email from them saying that there was an issue with the account. It had been flagged as fraudulent by their third party fraud detection partner. My
order had been canceled. I called the number on the email and was told they couldn't tell me why it was flagged but they could put it under review and someday they might agree to activate it again. I kept asking questions and the customer service person hung up on me. I called my credit card company and they said they had approved the transaction. I
responded to their email to ask why this had happened as both the address and the credit card were valid. I received an email response that their third party doesn't tell them why the account was flagged so there was no way I could ever know. What else besides the order, address and credit card could there be? DO NO USE THEM as your order could be cancelled at any time. I had no problem calling the restaurant and
putting in the order by phone on my credit card.

himanshum7
10/15/18

Worst delivery service ever. The support system is unresponsive and irritating.
Support contact number always unreachable.

susand468
9/29/18

I have tried to use Delivery.com several times. I really wanted to like them, the idea is simple and easy. In realty the system is awful. Orders take along time to process, sometimes never going through. Whenever I have called Delivery.com they have been rude and unhelpful. It is better to call the vendors directly, much better results.

tonys329
9/23/18

WORST DELIVERY SERVICE EVER!!! STAY AWAY!!!!! HORRIBLE !!!! Phillipines Call Center
We have tried delivery.com 3x's.

Lower prices than GrubHub and NON-EXISTENT Service from Phillipines Call Center.

We have ZERO respect for any US Company too cheap that cares so little about their paying customers to use USA operators. Everyone knows foreign call centers DO NOT WORK. THEY COST business.

Someone in the Phillipines or Asia that hates Americans will never provide good service.

LOW LIGHTS:
1. Over an hour past the delivery time and no call.
2. When food arrived driver said not paid for. PrePaid in advance with tip which we requested credit. Added three calls and 20 minutes to food already cold.
3. Driver spoke zero English.
4. WORST PART- Delivery.com
a. Poorly trained operator hung up onus after waiting 10 minutes for understaffed Phillipines operator to answer.
b. Waited on hold ten more minutes before hanging up to call again.
c. When finally got thru the barely speaking english operator actually told us they were too busy to help and call the restaurant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STAY AWAY FOREVER D.Com !!!!!!!!! YOU and your foreign operators SUCK!!!!!!!!

D stands for DUMP DELIVERY.Com as fast as you can and never consider to order with!!!!!!!

Trustpilot
Privacy Policy
Terms & Conditions
User Guidelines
System status
© 2018 Trustpilot, Inc. All rights reserved.
Cookies help us optimize your experience. They are also used for stats, social media, quality assurance and to

matthewg212
8/11/18

They deactivated my account arbitrarily when I tried to place a liquor order to a friend's address. I called them to try to resolve whatever issue they had, and without any additional information was told that they would have to review and it would take some time. Later, I got an e-mail that they chose not to reactivate my account. What?? This is no way to do business.

Getting points for my take out orders was a nice perk, but their restaurant roster is limited compared to other services. If they are barring customers for no apparent reason, I give them a year or two tops before other services run these guys into the ground.

theodorea15
6/29/18

Horrible delivery service, i never had as many problems with other services than i do with deivery.com. They always take forever to submit and deliver my orders and the worst part is when they cancel the orders because the merchants are not reachable. They take your money out and then you have to wait 3-5 business days to be credited to your accounts. Two days in a row they cancelled my orders because they had problem reaching the merchant. The supervisor i spoke to, because the agent couldn't answer my questions, was not helpful at all, he wouldn't give me the corporate office number and pretty much did not care for my business. I never had these problems with seamless, caviar, door dash, only with delivery.com. Save yourself the stress and do not order through them.

prashantk12
6/24/18

Very bad company . the system of this company to deliver the item is very poor.
If you have payment of your item this company deliver boy can deliver your item to anyone whether your item is related to your privacy doesn,t matter
If you ask to deliver boy contact no. They will not provide to you .

robbieb33
11/12/17

They have screwed their regular customers looking forward to using a $10 off Masterpass promotion for a whole month. They terminated it in two days due to its "overwhelming popularity". The only thing overwhelmed was the amount of money they would have had to pay out on behalf of new customers, the entire reason for such a promotion in the first place. I am not happy and will use alternate vendors.

mem171
10/5/17

HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE
Ordered food via this company and it was a disaster. They have no control over the restaurants they pickup from. i.e., they won't even call the restaurant if they are running late, my food arrived sooooo late; I had to call the restaurant and deal with them. when I called them to find out where my order they said they would resend by now its 1pm (I placed my order at 12pm). Finally 30 min later I was called and told that the food was 'here" downstairs. I went down and no one was there, I even checked with security and was told that no one was came. I called the restaurant, who then got the delivery guy on the phone who kept saying that he was outside (this went on for at least 5 min), finally he pulled up with my food on his bike. What a bunch of liars. Anyway, delivery.com did nothing, not even a reduction of fee because, my sushi was warm, soup was cold and gyoza was cold. I closed my account and will be disputing with bank.

andys141
7/18/17

Delivery.com is a scam of a company and should not be trusted. I ordered lunch from them for our office last week, and due to difficulties between delivery.com and the restaurant, our order was cancelled 20 minutes before lunch without notice. In addition to this mixup, I ended up being charged by them for the cancelled order, and had to call and speak with two levels of customer service before I was refunded my money and ushered off the phone. Don't bother. It's not worth your time and energy. At best, they're disorganized and incompetent, but I suspect it goes beyond that.

lm113
5/16/17

Delivery.com deactivated my account for no reason. When I called to fix it they transferred me multiple times and wouldn't give me real answers as to why it was deactivated. I asked why didn't they email me if my account was deactivated, they said. "cause that wouldn't help." There are plenty of other delivery sites to use. They said it would take at least 20 minutes to reactivate. It's ridiculous.

tanyap18
2/14/17

I WAS an avid user of the site ... using it several times a week until I lost all my rewards points. I had over 100,000 points and chose to redeem them. My points were deducted from my account and I never received what I requested. What's more, I called over the past several months and am always told someone will look into it and get back to me. I have yet to receive an email or phone call. I used the site for more than ten + years and find it extremely unprofessional that my concern was not handled more efficiently. After all, I pay towards these rewards by ordering through delivery.com's website. I will never recommend anyone to the site and will be sure to tell all friends and family how horrible they truly are.

cw92
12/2/16

We bailed out from Seamless long time ago. Delivery.com has promo offers almost every other week and the offers are for old customers, too. Also, you get to collect points for every purchase and redeem them for future credits. As to the app itself, the recent update is more user friendly (more responsive when touching the screen & easier to switch between takeout and delivery) and the Android Pay $5 off promo for whole November was super duper sweet! We love you, Delivery.com. Please keep up your good work!

deepakj4
11/7/16

Great service, great people, prompt service

alfonsom31
5/14/16

I'm a restaurant owner and I'm very dissatisfied with customer service - unprofessional have no knowledge to fix a problem keep away from this company.

mohameds22
3/6/16

I ordered food through delivery.com using a coupon that I found in my mailbox! they said the order will be delivered in 30-45 minutes. An hour and half later, I call the restaurant asking for my order, they say they don't even know what delivery.com is! Obviously the food was never delivered!

The next day I spoke with the customer support of delivery.com asking for a refund, to be answered by the most unprofessional customer support agent ever! pulling the words out of his/her mouth! and shutting the chat even before we're done!

Never do the mistake of using this crappy website!

kendral8
1/16/16

The order was mysteriously canceled after an hour and I had to order again. Terrible.

Tip for consumers: Postmates is probably better.

meap1
1/1/16

The $13 deal is promised to last up to March of 2016. I recommend my friend delivery.com today (Dec. 27) and there's now the $7 deal. What happened to "March." Get it together, delivery.com.

Would like it more with better customer service, etc... I won't be ordering here again fortunately. I do not recommend using delivery.com to order your foods unless it's your only option. However, I do recommend GrubHub! So much better compared to delivery.com.

francor5
12/29/15

#Delivery.com is a TOTAL SCAM do not Ever use their service. They ripped off me and 2 of my friends, by advertising an offer to give $13 off your order and then another $5 off your first order and they didn't honor their Advertisement to Any of us!.

bruceg24
10/9/15

Tried the service in Reno/Sparks. Never again. A two hour plus wait for a simple dinner order. Called three times. The forst after an hour and was told the driver waiting on the order. Half an hour later was told the driver was on the way. At the two hour mark, the driver was still on his way. If you can't service an area properly, don't pretend you can and take orders.

raymondd16
9/15/15

Out of control this phrase is an understatement. And the amount of money you spend on a delivery rack up Delivery Points. You can purchase coupons for Delivery.com, a MacBook, and you can even donate to charity. I found my self adding an extra eggroll or two (Or five) just to bump that number up. What? I donated the points to the Boys and Girls Club.

Now after this I was sold, this would be my hub for my late night cravings, but my roommate came back almost in disgust. Not of my food orgy, but about my choice of delivery website. It's like the Game of Thrones, and I think seamless is the Red Witch. She lures you in with her mystical fire gazing, giving you the time-frames of deliveries, but she's evil.

josephm66
3/24/14

Pros: Their restaurant database is extremely vast and comprehensive
Delivery Points make you feel like you are actually contributing to society
Great customer support

Cons: Lack of time frame used in Seamless can leave you salivating

Summary: Choosing a delivery website in New York City is like choosing a house in Harry Potter, it matters. Delivery.com is a wonderful website, though missing a delivery time frame, it still has great perks, wonderful layout and provides you with all the tools to exercise the glutton in us all. To feed the beast, if you will.

I CAME, I SAW, I ATE

So I just moved to New York and though I had lived here before, this time was for real. The biggest thing that shocked me from the city was how everything was available for delivery. Cars, massage therapists, barber, hell you could even get baby if you really looked around.

So my roommate left for the weekend and I decided that I was going to stay in and order some food. Well Delivery.com, has the luxury of the keyword "Delivery", so it was the first thing that popped up.

And it's not that I had never ordered food before, but it was the variety that got me.

So I ordered a hamburger, entered my credit card, the tip, and waited patiently. Not too long later, I had my food.

It was not until I actually sank my teeth into the cow, that I realized it was too late to turn back now.

It was the start of a 3 day bender of nothing but delivery.com. Breakfast, lunch, other lunch, meal in-between lunch, ice cream, maybe a donut, then dinner.

Delivery.com is a great place to call home. Oh. It's around 11:30. Time for a mid-morning, after breakfast, donut.

Questions? Get answers from the Delivery.com staff and other customers.

Delivery.com?