Decora Port

Decora Port has a consumer rating of 4.25 stars from 57 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Decora Port also ranks 7th among Bathroom sites.

• I bought an LED mirror on Decoraport days ago, it came fast, very well packed, carefully wrapped, with no damage.
  • Great customer service via chat, email and telephone.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate Decora Port?

“Positive experience and great prices”

jackie c.
9/23/18

Great customer service via chat, email and telephone. The quality and their prices are amazing. Was hesitant at first due to some of the negative comments below but after calls were returned and emails answered quickly and efficiently I felt confident to place an order. I would definitely recommend this company!

“buyer beware - return due to damage process is horrible”

Dave D.
6/26/19

HORRIBLE HORRIBLE. I ordered a shower column. Order was great and delivery was quick. Then the problems started. Shower column had manufacturer defect. Took many calls and emails over several weeks to get them to send a shipping label. Many discussions about needed a replacement unit quickly because my contractor was ready to install. I finally received shipping label, shipped the item back to warehouse and they issued a return. No explanation of why a refund and not sending me a new unit. I called and was told they no longer have this unit in stock. Too bad nothing we can do. Never again!!!!

led mirror (7) great customer service (3)
jackiec155
September 23rd, 2018
annen86
February 9th, 2019
Live in Vaudreuil and drove to Brossard; Got a great price on floor model bath and very good price on double sink vanity. Service was very good. If we do another bathroom reno would definitely go there again!
mj119
June 3rd, 2015
I love their free shipping policy but I wish there were more pictures of 3D print duvet cover set. I really want to see what the duvet cover looks like in a bedroom and more details.
jeana79
December 26th, 2017
Decoraport was by far the most interested and insightful shop to help us in our search for shower bases. They had quality stuff and GREAT customer service. We've never had the opportunity to remodel a bathroom before - and don't know when the next time will be - but we're so glad we found Decoraport. And if we do our kitchen, they'll be our first stop!
chunl7
June 30th, 2019
Got an LED mirror from this store, they have a showroom in Montreal so that it's easy to pick up and return, what's more important is that they have a good service, we'd like to come back to get more products.
bruces53
June 3rd, 2015
I've bought many things on this site before, because their prices are lower than others. This time I wanna buy a tub faucet, but there are only a few ones to choose. I suggest them to show more.
denisem161
December 28th, 2017
Decoraport is one of my go-to online stores as they have such an amazing collection and have always impressed me with their great delivery and returns service which has never disappointed me. Their products always live up to the standard and appearance given online and are usually pretty reliable. Very impressed, and will continue to purchase from here as I have done in the past. I would recommend to all.
berenicec6
June 28th, 2019
Last week I made an order here. I bought some stuff for my new bathroom. I got perfect goods. Thanks for your high-quality service.
glodiyab
December 27th, 2017
Just landed up on their website without any intention to buy. However looking at the great collections, I couldn't resist myself. I ordered Double Slipper Bathtub and it was delivered very very quickly. It looks amazing in my bathroom and adds more beauty to my house. I must admit that I am pleased with my purchase and received a lot of compliments from everyone. Decoraport has a unique collection of furniture with equally high-quality craftsmanship embedded in them. Prices are very cheap as compared to others. 5 Stars for me.
patricko61
December 22nd, 2017
I've been shopping for a vanity for a while and have visited several stores, then one day I saw this place near my house. I went to check it out, found what I wanted, They answered my questions without pressuring me on buying. I bought a beautiful vanity on Monday, and on Wednesday it was already in my house. Couldn't be happier with the service. I will come back later to review the product once it's in use.
jeanm289
March 25th, 2019
With a wide selection of lighted mirrors, I was able to find the mirror that i was looking for. Delivery was fairly fast.
catherineh88
October 10th, 2017
I recently got a 36' vanity that was unfortunately too small, turns out i needed 39' not 36'. when i noticed i called right away and was told that i had 30 days for a refund or exchange. i went directly to their showroom to see what other vanities they had and the people that work there were very helpful, they helped me pick the perfect vanity and answered all my questions. i got my refund right away for the 36' and i am in love with my new vanity!
sorinv
April 4th, 2019
Good customer support experience (both chat and phone), all questions answered, very quick delivery.
celinea1
June 5th, 2015
I ordered a Chandelier in early April. During my search for this item, I came across Decoraport who were selling it at a competitive price. Order received very quickly. Although what I ordered came incomplete, the response to send the missing components was really good.Thank you and would highly recommend. Have used the site many times now.
florinr
December 21st, 2017
Decoraport Canada is very helpful and pleasant to work with. I purchased toilet and shower set from there, planning to buy a bathtub now from there ,too. The salesman gave me very good advice on picking the toilet and other stuff. Their shipping and services are top notch. Would go to them again for future projects.
daved219
June 26th, 2019

Never again!!!!
jeremet
December 27th, 2017
I have been buying things from them for a long time. Affordable and superb kinds of stuff. Recently I purchased two fabulous Bathroom Vanity Sets with Single Sink and Mirror for two of my bathrooms. They are really very antique pieces that you will never find at a chain store. I would not hesitate to recommend this store to all of my friends
stellap20
December 28th, 2017
Stunning website of high-end decor items. Reasonably priced considering their high quality and craftsmanship. I wish I could furnish my entire home with their pieces but am not so rich, so I buy items on occasion. This time grabbed a Double Slipper Man-made Stone Freestanding Bathtub - Matte White and it delivered free of cost and it was damn fast. Thank You
charl4134
April 27th, 2017
I purchased two LED mirrors. One of them arrived with scratches on it. They sent me a replacement, but the replacement had scratches and did not function properly. I tried several times to contact the company to resolve the issue and they have not returned my messages. I am very disappointed with the way this company conducts itself. I wish this company showed more integrity. I'm very disappointed with the service I have received.
jackiej41
December 24th, 2017
We are remodeling our bathroom and running from one home improvement store to another was time consuming and frustrating! Finally found what weve been looking for in the showroom of Decoraport. And the dual flush toilet we bought looks beautiful, very modern and the dual flush is nice. Whats the most important is that it has a strong flush.
traceys65
February 26th, 2017
I will not purchase again from Decoraport because if you are dissatisfied with the product, which I was, you not only have to pay return shipping, they do not refund the shipping cost. I will stick with online retailers with better return policies.
isaacz1
September 14th, 2017
Really, the price for what they have, almost everything is way cheaper than other store like homedepot, I mean at the same level of quality...anyway, the LED mirror is so worth to go for it...way more cheaper than other place :) really shock me with the price, it's my 3rd time purchase there, hope them have more models in the future.
winniew2
March 19th, 2015
We purchased an LED mirror from Decoraport online. One side of the LED strip has 3 bulbs missing, so the mirror looks dark in one corner. We took a photo of the defect and sent it to Decoraport. After their review they asked us to send the mirror back first, before they would send back a replacement. It would be a large effort for us to wrap, pack, and send the mirror back, so we suggested that they could just send me a good LED strip, and I would do the repair. They refused and insisted that we sent the bulky mirror in first, plus doing a whole bunch of paperwork. All these hassles were caused by a defect in the product, and Decoraport made no attempt to make things easier for the customer.
decoraportc
Decoraport c. – Decora Port Rep
Dear Winnie Wong,
We apologize for the inconvenience to you. But our normal procedure is that the consumer need to send the product which has problems back to us first. After our confirmation that it is really because of the quality problem, we will resend a new one to consumer. Meanwhile, we will pay for the round-trip delivery expense. Then we will return the product which has problems to the manufacturer. We think it’s the best way to protect our mutual interests.
andreeac7
December 26th, 2017
Great Customer Service! Very prompt and was even willing to match prices. I am very pleased with the level of service. As an Interior Designer, I was able to rest assured knowing that they were taking care of my orders. Thanks Decoraport!
austinc42
December 22nd, 2017
Just bought a new tub from Decoraport.ca.This tub was affordable and was everything I had been hoping for, the legs were extremely detailed, and the value far exceeds the price!! This was our first purchase but we will be using this website in the future. I absolutely love this tub! It is so pretty!

Thanks for your question. MAP Test: ≥500g. Best Regards Decoraport

By Decoraport c.,

this is a product of Decoraport. It is out of stock in the showroom now, but the stuff told me that about 3 or 4 days later, the new products will arrive at the showroom, so you can visite the showroom and buy this one. i like their toilets and basins, very good quality , hope i'm helpful

By anan z.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Decora Port staff and other customers.

Decoraport is an online home & garden specialty store with local showroom. We offer really high quality products, but at much lower prices.

Open 24/7 Unmanned Showroom! Scan and Pay with Your Smart Phone; Fast and Free Shipping in the Next Day; We Pick-up and Return Free.

decoraportc
Decoraport c.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Decora Port?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

4.3
Have a question about Decora Port?