BathroomCity.co.uk

BathroomCity.co.uk has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. BathroomCity.co.uk also ranks 62nd among Bathroom sites.

How would you rate BathroomCity.co.uk?

“Fantastic Customer Service”

Thomas C.
12/14/16

After visiting Bathroom City and viewing the Lucido vanity unit we ordered it immediately. Unfortunately as I checked my delivery today the unit had been damaged in transit. I spoke with great customer service advisors who were very understanding and helpful dealing with the matter immediately by issuing a replacement free of charge, which is to be delivered on their next available delivery. So refreshing not to face a brick wall when speaking to customer service. Thank you for both your help! We look forward to recieving the replacement ready for our new bathroom installation.

thomasc146
December 14th, 2016

Questions? Get answers from the BathroomCity.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about BathroomCity.co.uk?

Have a question about BathroomCity.co.uk?