Rubberduck Bathrooms

Rubberduck Bathrooms has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Rubberduck Bathrooms?

“As a plumber I order off rubberduckbathrooms often,...”

bathrooms d.
9/27/13

As a plumber I order off rubberduckbathrooms often, ever via the website or over the phone. They supply me with the information and items I need and a very very reasonably price, even better is they are local to me being only down the road in Redcar so I have even got the option to collect items I need in a hurry. Highly recommend.

bathroomsd
September 27th, 2013

Questions? Get answers from the Rubberduck Bathrooms staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Rubberduck Bathrooms?

Have a question about Rubberduck Bathrooms?