Review of DecoraPort.ca

Tel: 1.888.861.7989
customer.ca@decoraport.com

ninam14
6/1/15
I bought an LED mirror on Decoraport days ago, it came fast, very well packed, carefully wrapped, with no damage. It looks great in my renovated bathroom. Love it.
alisaw1
5/29/15
Lower prices, high quality and excellent service at all times!
daveb98
5/29/15
The product page lacks some details, but luckily customer service people are always very helpful.
vivianl24
5/28/15
I ordered a toilet online and picked it up at their warehouse. It's a good product at incredible low price! Very easy to install, has strong flush, saves on water, and looks great in my bathroon. I definitely recommend this store to anyone looking for an inexpensive good toilet!
captainl1
5/15/15
First time I saw this toilet, i'm not sure whether it is the right one. Visiting their showroom helped me to chose the right one. So, if anyone who is hesitating, go to their showroom.
winniew2
3/19/15
We purchased an LED mirror from Decoraport online. One side of the LED strip has 3 bulbs missing, so the mirror looks dark in one corner. We took a photo of the defect and sent it to Decoraport. After their review they asked us to send the mirror back first, before they would send back a replacement. It would be a large effort for us to wrap, pack, and send the mirror back, so we suggested that they could just send me a good LED strip, and I would do the repair. They refused and insisted that we sent the bulky mirror in first, plus doing a whole bunch of paperwork. All these hassles were caused by a defect in the product, and Decoraport made no attempt to make things easier for the customer.
Response from Decoraport c., DecoraPort.ca Representative
Dear Winnie Wong,
We apologize for the inconvenience to you. But our normal procedure is that the consumer need to send the product which has problems back to us first. After our confirmation that it is really because of the quality problem, we will resend a new one to consumer. Meanwhile, we will pay for the round-trip delivery expense. Then we will return the product which has problems to the manufacturer. We think it’s the best way to protect our mutual interests.
wolfe3
12/29/14
It is my second time shopping on Decoraport.ca. The first one is a LED mirror.
Had to replace our old toilet and saw this toilet available in white at an extremely attractive price.(No other vendor on line or local could touch the price.) I picked up this one-piece toilet in their showroom, it was installed with no problems, and has performed very well clearing the bowl.

Thanks for your question. MAP Test: ≥500g. Best Regards Decoraport

By Decoraport c., DecoraPort.ca Representative

Questions? Get answers from the DecoraPort.ca staff and other customers.

DecoraPort.ca?