Review of QualityBath.com

Lakewood Township, New Jersey 8701, United States
Tel: 800.554.3210

carols649
4/18/19

Have just ordered a James Martin vanity. Do not yet have the product so I cannot rate that but the help I received from Jack in finding exactly what I wanted when all other vendors told me it was out of stock was amazing.

annv59
4/4/19

The quality and price of the articles I purchased were excellent. Dov is very patient and has complete knowledge of the objects I was purchasing. I was new to this job and he guided me through the process. The delivery of the purchases went very smoothly. I would recommend his service to anyone. Ann V

Tip for consumers: Ask for Dov

totkav
4/4/19

I ordered Pura Vida bathroom faucets and a thermostatic trim. However, when installing them, we were missing a couple of the parts.
Lea was very polite, responded fast to my call and arranged in an hour with Hansgrohe the missing parts to be shipped.
I am grateful for the efficient service provided by Lea!

ls287
4/2/19

I purchased several Rohl and Axor faucets and plumbing fixtures from QB.com in November 2018. I was apprehensive - worried that it was an online place with lower than normal prices that would send me defective products. After my contractor installed the fixtures, we found one cracked ceramic piece. When I called QB.com in Feb 2019 to ask how I can purchase a replacement piece, Freida in customer service immediately offered to contact Rohl to ask for a replacement piece and in the same day I was told it was getting sent to me free of charge. Now it's Mar, and I noticed we are missing a screw for my kitchen faucet. When I called to inquire about purchasing a replacement, Lea (cust service) quickly offered to contact Hansgrohe/Axor about getting a replacement and emailed me that one was getting sent to me at no charge. I am now looking forward to shopping more on QualityBath.com for future remodel needs.

cc474
3/28/19

I have used Quality Bath for renovations of a bathroom and purchasing small items like cabinet knobs. Regardless of the size of the order, I have found them to be professional, attentive and expedient in their service. I definitely recommend them for any size project.

michaelr1110
3/26/19

I purchased several Hansgrohe faucets from QualityBath.com several years ago. Unfortunately the handles on two of the faucets broke off. I can tell you from experience that calling the manufacturer is always a waste of time. They can find a million reasons not to pay. So I contacted QualityBath.com. First, their response was very fast. Second, they contacted the manufacturer and came back with a positive answer the very next day.

It's not just about making the sale and goodbye. QaulityBath.com is ready to help you with your purchase many years later. Because of their close relationships with the manufacturers they represent, they can get you positive results.

I have been using them for years for these reasons and I highly recommend them.

jeremyb216
3/25/19

I ordered a shower kit, after the kit was delivered I noticed that one of the glass panels was chipped, I contacted the warranty department and they got it replaced no questions asked. Great customer service.

anned127
3/21/19

Incredibly knowledgeable personnel. Meticulous execution from start to finish. This is my third order, and Quality Bath is always top of mind on these projects.

judsonk10
3/18/19

We were renovating our home and purchased five (5) Icera Malibu II one-piece skirted toilets. Quality Bath gave us a quantity discount and excellent service and my city paid me $100 per toilet for installing these 1.28 gallon per flush toilets to replace old and water-wasting toilets. These were in short supply and I could not find anyone except Quality Bath with 5 of them in stock and Quality Bath was advertising them at the lowest price I could find on the internet. They are beautiful, easy to clean because they are one-piece and skirted, and very efficient at flushing in spite of using less water because of the 3" valve. They were installed in October 2018 and we have yet to experience a clog.

susanw508
3/13/19

After checking several Rohl authorized websites, QualityBath.com had the most reasonable prices. The service provided by Charlie was excellent. He was able to tell me when I could expect my product which was within one week. Due to plumber availability I discovered I would need the pot filler sooner and Charlie arranged for the item to be Fed Ex'd overnight. I subsequently received another email confirming shipment and received the product the following day. I would definitely recommend this online company . Customer service and prices were excellent.

luiss133
3/8/19

Awesome easy clean, lightweight. Protect the sink . Was shipped quickly. Easy to clean and remove and replace.

jeffs657
3/2/19

Charlie is my contact person at Quality. He is nothing less than outstanding. In addition to processing all bath and kitchen purchases flawlessly, he is easy going and we are comfortable conversing about unrelated topics over the phone. Delivery has been perfect, saving me time/effort/cost. I recommend Quality and Charlie to everyone doing a renovation. Simply excellent.

ericw271
2/22/19

We recently decided to renovate out master bathroom. Faced with the daunting task of purchasing a new freestanding tub, tub- filler, shower system, and vanity (with sinks and faucets), I came upon the Quality Bath website, which is terrific They carry a wide range of products at a variety of price points. After reviewing the website and being overwhelmed by the options, I called the company and spoke with Charlie Nagar. Charlie was extremely patient and knowledgeable about all of the product lines and very helpful with selecting products within my budget and which would be shipped in time to meet my project deadline. The pricing was quite good and the items have begun to arrive. I will try to follow up once everything is in place, but so far, so good.

bobl250
2/21/19

Shipped quickly, solved small initial problem with great customer service.
Product looks and works great.

berts38
2/17/19

I had a situation with a damaged sink and Lea made it right within 3 business days vs. the 5-7 promised! I always believe in meeting the clients expectations, but when they exceed them that is an anomaly in today's business world. Thank you Lea for making lemonade from the lemon! I would highly recommend Quality Bath!

margaretw209
2/15/19

Your customer service person, Adina, was amazingly helpful in obtaining replacement parts for my almost 10 year old faucet. I can't thank her enough! It is so nice to know that Quality Bath is just that. Quality....in their people and products. Thank you Adina!
Sincerely,
Margaret White

ar265
2/7/19

They have a great website, really responsive people you can call by phone, and are the fastest to ship items in the kitchen/bath space, and they have some designers that they seem to be the only US online vendor.

I am building a home and have ordered from most major online stores for faucets, baths, sinks, toilets etc. They have the best selection, often the best prices (esp. if you catch a sale), and unbeatable customer service for returns, changes of shipping location, etc. It is not worth the hassle to save a few dollars at buying from other sites, dealing with slow shipping (one site took more than a month to ship an item that they told me was in stock) and other pitfalls.

cassandraw40
2/3/19

I purchased a sink and within a month, the brass fitting broke in the drain. I contacted Quality Bath and they immediately sent out an entire new drain assembly no questions asked. Not only did they provide superior customer service, but they had the most reasonable price by far on our original purchase. We will continue to use and recommend them!

juliang62
1/25/19

I have been working with Adina to get a damaged part replaced and they have been very helpful. Even checking in without me emailing to ask for a status update and sending the tracking number as soon as it was available.

We were a little nervous to order the parts online without an actual ship date, but everyone has been really helpful and got us everything we needed in the time frame we needed it.

And our plumbing fixtures were a very good price and were exactly what we ordered. (Duravit toilet with gerebit wall mount and actuator plate)

Thank you!

debbiew208
1/21/19

I ordered one of the composite apron sinks in the beautiful truffle color. This color matched my fantasy brown granite perfectly. It is the highlight of the kitchen. I wanted a sink in a lighter color but did not want to deal with possible stains on a white or light gray. Previously had the dark brown color in another house, which was a beautiful color but showed the hard water spots terribly. The truffle color is a wonderful mix of beige and gray. This is a solid well made sink that should last for many years. Love it!!! Not only is the product high quality, but the customer service was beyond compare. My contractor failed to notify me ahead of time that they needed the sink in hand in order to proceed with building the island. When I ordered the sink, we found there would be some delay from the manufacturer due to the atypical color I had chosen. Quality bath customer service representatives contacted the manufacturer at least twice to be sure that they were going to receive the sink as planned, and then, they expedited shipment to me, so there was no delay in our construction schedule. This kept me from having to change the order to a more typical color sink they already had on hand. I could not have been more pleased. As far as I am concerned, they went above and beyond to help. The sink arrived on time with no damages. I would not hesitate to order from them again.

emilyz24
1/17/19

My company is a NY based development company that undertakes many renovations, and has been using Quality Bath and specifically Josh Fischl, for all of our jobs. Josh is responsive and reliable and makes renovating a breeze.

edwards356
1/17/19

Exact item , In stock , best price...on line AND brick & mortar , expedited shipping , securely packaged. ..and this was a granite composite KITCHEN SINK !

elaineb157
1/17/19

I love the fact that when I had any questions there was always someone to answer the phone. I had the good fortune to have Vicky assist me with following up on an item I ordered. I would highly recommend Quality Bath as a result.

markg553
1/17/19

I was a little skeptical...never had a tub "re-glazed" before, but it both tubs look great. On time, efficient and fairly priced.

jyotil5
1/17/19

I had a very hard time finding the exact measurements I wanted without spending a fortune. I emailed qualitybath.com and Sarah got back to me very quick. She sent links to a few models I might like. I found my perfect bath! Great quality, price and fast shipping. I enjoy my bath so much and get a lot of compliments.

Questions? Get answers from the QualityBath.com staff and other customers.

5 Photos for QualityBath.com