Review of QualityBath.com

Lakewood Township, New Jersey 8701, United States
Tel: 800.554.3210

ericw271
2/22/19

We recently decided to renovate out master bathroom. Faced with the daunting task of purchasing a new freestanding tub, tub- filler, shower system, and vanity (with sinks and faucets), I came upon the Quality Bath website, which is terrific They carry a wide range of products at a variety of price points. After reviewing the website and being overwhelmed by the options, I called the company and spoke with Charlie Nagar. Charlie was extremely patient and knowledgeable about all of the product lines and very helpful with selecting products within my budget and which would be shipped in time to meet my project deadline. The pricing was quite good and the items have begun to arrive. I will try to follow up once everything is in place, but so far, so good.

bobl250
2/21/19

Shipped quickly, solved small initial problem with great customer service.
Product looks and works great.

berts38
2/17/19

I had a situation with a damaged sink and Lea made it right within 3 business days vs. the 5-7 promised! I always believe in meeting the clients expectations, but when they exceed them that is an anomaly in today's business world. Thank you Lea for making lemonade from the lemon! I would highly recommend Quality Bath!

margaretw209
2/15/19

Your customer service person, Adina, was amazingly helpful in obtaining replacement parts for my almost 10 year old faucet. I can't thank her enough! It is so nice to know that Quality Bath is just that. Quality....in their people and products. Thank you Adina!
Sincerely,
Margaret White

ar265
2/7/19

They have a great website, really responsive people you can call by phone, and are the fastest to ship items in the kitchen/bath space, and they have some designers that they seem to be the only US online vendor.

I am building a home and have ordered from most major online stores for faucets, baths, sinks, toilets etc. They have the best selection, often the best prices (esp. if you catch a sale), and unbeatable customer service for returns, changes of shipping location, etc. It is not worth the hassle to save a few dollars at buying from other sites, dealing with slow shipping (one site took more than a month to ship an item that they told me was in stock) and other pitfalls.

cassandraw40
2/3/19

I purchased a sink and within a month, the brass fitting broke in the drain. I contacted Quality Bath and they immediately sent out an entire new drain assembly no questions asked. Not only did they provide superior customer service, but they had the most reasonable price by far on our original purchase. We will continue to use and recommend them!

juliang62
1/25/19

I have been working with Adina to get a damaged part replaced and they have been very helpful. Even checking in without me emailing to ask for a status update and sending the tracking number as soon as it was available.

We were a little nervous to order the parts online without an actual ship date, but everyone has been really helpful and got us everything we needed in the time frame we needed it.

And our plumbing fixtures were a very good price and were exactly what we ordered. (Duravit toilet with gerebit wall mount and actuator plate)

Thank you!

debbiew208
1/21/19

I ordered one of the composite apron sinks in the beautiful truffle color. This color matched my fantasy brown granite perfectly. It is the highlight of the kitchen. I wanted a sink in a lighter color but did not want to deal with possible stains on a white or light gray. Previously had the dark brown color in another house, which was a beautiful color but showed the hard water spots terribly. The truffle color is a wonderful mix of beige and gray. This is a solid well made sink that should last for many years. Love it!!! Not only is the product high quality, but the customer service was beyond compare. My contractor failed to notify me ahead of time that they needed the sink in hand in order to proceed with building the island. When I ordered the sink, we found there would be some delay from the manufacturer due to the atypical color I had chosen. Quality bath customer service representatives contacted the manufacturer at least twice to be sure that they were going to receive the sink as planned, and then, they expedited shipment to me, so there was no delay in our construction schedule. This kept me from having to change the order to a more typical color sink they already had on hand. I could not have been more pleased. As far as I am concerned, they went above and beyond to help. The sink arrived on time with no damages. I would not hesitate to order from them again.

emilyz24
1/17/19

My company is a NY based development company that undertakes many renovations, and has been using Quality Bath and specifically Josh Fischl, for all of our jobs. Josh is responsive and reliable and makes renovating a breeze.

edwards356
1/17/19

Exact item , In stock , best price...on line AND brick & mortar , expedited shipping , securely packaged. ..and this was a granite composite KITCHEN SINK !

elaineb157
1/17/19

I love the fact that when I had any questions there was always someone to answer the phone. I had the good fortune to have Vicky assist me with following up on an item I ordered. I would highly recommend Quality Bath as a result.

markg553
1/17/19

I was a little skeptical...never had a tub "re-glazed" before, but it both tubs look great. On time, efficient and fairly priced.

jyotil5
1/17/19

I had a very hard time finding the exact measurements I wanted without spending a fortune. I emailed qualitybath.com and Sarah got back to me very quick. She sent links to a few models I might like. I found my perfect bath! Great quality, price and fast shipping. I enjoy my bath so much and get a lot of compliments.

rosal40
1/9/19

I have worked with Jack Shain at Quality Bath for the last 4 years I believe. I could not have been given a better sales person to work with. He is dependable, knowledgeable, and always goes the extra mile to provide excellent customer service. Thank you for your time and your service.

mb366
1/1/19

I am so glad that our friends recommended QualityBath.com to us - it has honestly been the easiest part of our renovation. Avi was helpful, patient, and extremely knowledgeable on all the trade-offs that we could make for price, speed and quality. I felt like I could trust his advice and I'm confident that the products we bought are going to be perfect for our home. Do yourself a favor - call their team and start a conversation about what you need.

johnc1924
1/1/19

Yes that is how I feel about Quality Bath. After my purchase of my Dream Line shower door, I received a bill from the shipping co.YRC freight . The purchase was stated to have no tax and free delivery. I got in touch with YRC. They would not do anything for me, basically saying just pay the bill. I then contacted QualityBath . I was put in touch with a rep. After being put in touch with her and telling her of the bill I received for $120.00 for shipping and sending her the documents of my purchase and the bill from YRC.She told me she would handle it. Handle it she did! I can not say enough about FREIDA. She kept me informed the whole time she worked on the problem. Made me feel like I was an important person . Just the sound of her voice I could tell she was just as concerned with my problem has I was. At the end of it all she let me know it was taken care of and that I would received no more billing from YRC Freight. I can only say that if we had more FREIDA's in the world we all would be so much better off.If QualityBath was ever looking for a new CEO . FREDIA ,you got my vote. THANKS AGAIN.

brittanym132
12/27/18

The process was smooth and even though we had to go pick it up in the states, we are in Canada, all went smooth and easy and great price, the sink was perfect and we love it in our kitchen. My photos won't upload for some reason but it is very beautiful and a wonderful size it fits cookie sheets and large pans easily. Great experience with this company.

maryk588
12/21/18

Alina provides great and knowledgeable customer service. I was apprehensive about ordering expensive items on line but quality bath has exceeded my expectations with service and support, including helping me figure out s solution when I ordered the wrong model number. Thank you so much! I will definitely be ordering again and recommending to my friends!

kristar21
12/12/18

QualityBath has had great communication throughout the entire process from before purchasing until after purchasing. The vanity was a great price! It arrived well packaged in a timely way. We love the look and quality of the vanity! Follow up communication has been great! We will definitely look to purchase again from QualityBath! Adina was especially helpful in the process and great with communication!

michaelb1617
12/5/18

We purchased a Jaclo Kitchen Faucet five years ago from Quality Bath. I portion of the spray head assembly did not appear to be working correctly so we contacted Quality Bath wondering if Quality Bath could suggest a fix or possibly consider a replacement.
We opted to replace the spray head while waiting for the folks at Quality Bath and Jalco to inspect the spray head...which we felt was very reasonable since the spray head was in use for five years. Quality Bath sent us all of the return shipping to Jaclo pre-paid and Jaclo replaced the spray head. Their combined quality of service, which was shockingly prompt, is a model for all of us to follow. The service from the very beginning five years ago was quite incredible and it continues today. About the Jaclo Faucet...we have extremely hard water and although we use a water softener, most of our faucet type appliances corrode within two years. Our Jaclo Faucet still looks brand new after five years. The quality of materials, build, design and service is well worth the price of admission.

randyr133
12/5/18

After much research online, we purchased a fire clay sink for our kitchen remodeling project. They had the best product at the best price and promptly answered all of our questions. Purchase was even shipped directly to our contractor for coordination with the counter-tops as requested. They came through on everything they promised. Highly recommend them and will definitely buy again when it comes time to remodel the bathrooms. Thank you Quality Bath.

verner11
11/21/18

Bought a Thompson Avanity cabinet for our bathroom. This is a quality piece of furniture. The care in which this piece was packed,speaks volumes to the quality control of the mfg.
It was nice to have Rikki from Quality Bath contact us, instead of the PC generated "Thank you for your order" we usually get. Good company to do business with.

janicet81
11/16/18

Quality Bath was a pleasure to work with keeping us informed every step of the way. Their prices were very fair and they were persistent in getting the materials that we ordered, overcoming hurdles caused by the product manufacturer. I strongly recommend ordering bathroom fixtures through Quality Bath. They are real pros!

jayh300
11/8/18

Redid one of our bathrooms. Bought hardware, towel bars and so on. This time and every time QualityBath has performed totally excellent -- handling things smoothly and flawlessly. They also carry a high quality line of products.

danielles218
11/3/18

I purchased a faucet roughly six months ago. There was an issue with the sprayer not connecting back up to faucet properly. I called into Customer Service and worked with Adina. She contacted the manufacturer and made arrangements for a replacement part to be mailed directly to me. I couldn't be happier with the level of support and my decision to purchase from Quality Bath. Thanks Adina!

Questions? Get answers from the QualityBath.com staff and other customers.

4 Photos for QualityBath.com