Review of QualityBath.com

Tel: 800.554.3210
info@qualitybath.com

karih41
7/12/19

I ordered a quartz sink for the kitchen of my new house and was so disappointed to open the box and see that it had cracked in transit. But Frieda at Quality Bath resolved the issue in no time. My new sink was shipped less than 24 hours later, and she was incredibly courteous, professional and kind in every way. After having a very negative experience trying to return a damaged item with a different company, this was a breath of fresh air. I will definitely be a repeat customer and recommend Quality Bath to anyone!

jenniferp436
7/5/19

My husband and I own a small plumbing company, and I had an issue with a Grohe shower trim ordered by one of our clients through Quality Bath. I emailed in about my concern and was lucky enough to have Frieda respond. The issue ended up spanning over a month, but every time a new hiccup arose Frieda was courteous, attentive and detail oriented. She made me feel heard and in the end was able to address all my concerns. Wish more companies had customer service employees like her!

ashleyb519
7/3/19

We had an issue with a part, and their customer service promptly took care of it with the manufacturer, and got us sorted out hassle free. Refreshing!

ryanw236
6/26/19

Got a very competitive price on a new sink for our remodel. When we identified a small manufacturer defect Freida was fast, empowered and had great follow through on getting us a new one delivered quickly and working with the manufacturer for a refund. Will definitely recommend QualityBath.

sooyoungk
6/23/19

After emailing Lea at Quality Bath for weeks, I got this from Janet: "You are correct, the photo on our site and Perlato's site is incorrect as that tub does not exist".
So, after having sent a tub that is impossible to caulk without a 1/2" bead of silicone, they claim that the tub I actually ordered based on photos on their and the manufacturer's website actually does not exist. Seriously???

yehudah1
6/22/19

Quality bath has the best service and the best prices; and no sales tax to NY!!!
They always pick up on the first ring or 2, no miserable phone trees. I have been buying from them for years, and I highly reccommend them for any homeowner,

emilya135
6/6/19

Charlie just helped us pick out and purchase several items for our bathroom. He was incredibly knowledgeable about the technical specifications of the specific items that I wanted and helped the process go smoothly and quickly. Thank you!

tf160
6/6/19

Purchased granite kitchen sink - contractor surprised it arrived in pristine condition. It has since been installed and it looks and works great.

debbieh285
6/4/19

I couldn't be happier with the customer service I received from Quality Bath. I asked a question to the live online chat rep right after placing an order and learned that I had accidently clicked on the wrong size. Jack not only promptly answered my question but quickly saw that I had ordered the wrong size sink grid. He fixed my order right away and then made my day when he told me how quickly my order would be in my hands! I will definitely be ordering from them again!!

michaelw1281
5/22/19

Excellent customer service. Our sink came cracked and I sent and email on Saturday after it arrived. I got a reply first thing Monday morning and a new sink is already on its way.

veronicaa77
5/16/19

I am very dissatisfied with the customer service of this company. I only wanted to exchange the sink. They refused to do it. I provided pictures with an explanation of the sink being unlevel. I used a very reputable and highly rated company to install the sink. The sink was not level near the faucet. Many attempts to shimmy the sink proved fruitless. The company never contacted me nor offered a replacement. I filed a complaint with the BBB. Their response was to provide FAKE email responses to my complaint. It's unfortunate that a US company would falsify emails rather than solve the issue.

dustinm94
5/16/19

Freida at Quality Bath was extremely informative and efficient taking care of my request. The product shipped by the manufacturer was missing parts and she had a replacement part to us in less than a week even though we are on the West Coast. Every step of the way, she kept us apprised of the status of our request. Overall, a pleasure to work with a profession; they are rare these days.

jenniferl573
5/10/19

Quality Bath allows for a 24 hour window for which customers are to report any damages upon receipt of purchased goods. However, due to a special situation, we were unaware of the damages until a few days post receipt of items. I had the pleasure of working with Freida, and she was very understanding of our special situation and assisted me with submitting the proper documentation and replacing out damaged item. Fredia was very responsive, and very nice to work with! The turnaround time to resolve this matter was less than one week!

weh4
5/7/19

I had some trouble placing my order (my fault) and I emailed Quality Bath. A real person responded quickly and was super helpful throughout the process. No corporate autoreply email of "We'll get to it when we get to it." I really appreciate that level of customer service!

petrosp5
5/6/19

We ordered multiple Lefroy items from Quality Bath. We did an initial review when we first received them and everything looked good. About 2 months later as we were unpacking one of the items and getting ready to install it, we noticed that one of the porcelain handles was cracked. We hadn't noticed it initially because it wasn't fully tightened and the cracked part hadn't been showing. We communicated with Lea in the returns department at Quality Bath and she was able to contact Lefroy and get us a replacement handle at no cost even though it was 2 months beyond the review period. Lea was very prompt, helpful, cordial and easy to work with. We would definitely use Quality Bath again and want to thank Lea for her great service.

carols649
4/18/19

Have just ordered a James Martin vanity. Do not yet have the product so I cannot rate that but the help I received from Jack in finding exactly what I wanted when all other vendors told me it was out of stock was amazing.

annv59
4/4/19

The quality and price of the articles I purchased were excellent. Dov is very patient and has complete knowledge of the objects I was purchasing. I was new to this job and he guided me through the process. The delivery of the purchases went very smoothly. I would recommend his service to anyone. Ann V

Tip for consumers: Ask for Dov

totkav
4/4/19

I ordered Pura Vida bathroom faucets and a thermostatic trim. However, when installing them, we were missing a couple of the parts.
Lea was very polite, responded fast to my call and arranged in an hour with Hansgrohe the missing parts to be shipped.
I am grateful for the efficient service provided by Lea!

ls287
4/2/19

I purchased several Rohl and Axor faucets and plumbing fixtures from QB.com in November 2018. I was apprehensive - worried that it was an online place with lower than normal prices that would send me defective products. After my contractor installed the fixtures, we found one cracked ceramic piece. When I called QB.com in Feb 2019 to ask how I can purchase a replacement piece, Freida in customer service immediately offered to contact Rohl to ask for a replacement piece and in the same day I was told it was getting sent to me free of charge. Now it's Mar, and I noticed we are missing a screw for my kitchen faucet. When I called to inquire about purchasing a replacement, Lea (cust service) quickly offered to contact Hansgrohe/Axor about getting a replacement and emailed me that one was getting sent to me at no charge. I am now looking forward to shopping more on QualityBath.com for future remodel needs.

cc474
3/28/19

I have used Quality Bath for renovations of a bathroom and purchasing small items like cabinet knobs. Regardless of the size of the order, I have found them to be professional, attentive and expedient in their service. I definitely recommend them for any size project.

michaelr1110
3/26/19

I purchased several Hansgrohe faucets from QualityBath.com several years ago. Unfortunately the handles on two of the faucets broke off. I can tell you from experience that calling the manufacturer is always a waste of time. They can find a million reasons not to pay. So I contacted QualityBath.com. First, their response was very fast. Second, they contacted the manufacturer and came back with a positive answer the very next day.

It's not just about making the sale and goodbye. QaulityBath.com is ready to help you with your purchase many years later. Because of their close relationships with the manufacturers they represent, they can get you positive results.

I have been using them for years for these reasons and I highly recommend them.

jeremyb216
3/25/19

I ordered a shower kit, after the kit was delivered I noticed that one of the glass panels was chipped, I contacted the warranty department and they got it replaced no questions asked. Great customer service.

anned127
3/21/19

Incredibly knowledgeable personnel. Meticulous execution from start to finish. This is my third order, and Quality Bath is always top of mind on these projects.

judsonk10
3/18/19

We were renovating our home and purchased five (5) Icera Malibu II one-piece skirted toilets. Quality Bath gave us a quantity discount and excellent service and my city paid me $100 per toilet for installing these 1.28 gallon per flush toilets to replace old and water-wasting toilets. These were in short supply and I could not find anyone except Quality Bath with 5 of them in stock and Quality Bath was advertising them at the lowest price I could find on the internet. They are beautiful, easy to clean because they are one-piece and skirted, and very efficient at flushing in spite of using less water because of the 3" valve. They were installed in October 2018 and we have yet to experience a clog.

susanw508
3/13/19

After checking several Rohl authorized websites, QualityBath.com had the most reasonable prices. The service provided by Charlie was excellent. He was able to tell me when I could expect my product which was within one week. Due to plumber availability I discovered I would need the pot filler sooner and Charlie arranged for the item to be Fed Ex'd overnight. I subsequently received another email confirming shipment and received the product the following day. I would definitely recommend this online company . Customer service and prices were excellent.

Questions? Get answers from the QualityBath.com staff and other customers.

7 Photos for QualityBath.com