This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

DealsMachine

DealsMachine has a consumer rating of 3.51 stars from 368 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. DealsMachine also ranks 99th among Wholesale Clothing sites.

• I ordered this item on 01/22/16 and it arrived 5 days later.
  • You get DM Points with every order, when you'll write a review to their products or you can even win them.

• they just have terrible customer service and they misrepresent the service they offer.
  • For each item I wanted, the Dealsmachine.com site said would ship in 24 hours -
How would you rate DealsMachine?

“Great prices and reliable.”

George O.
3/27/16

I have made several orders from Dealsmachine and the products always arrive in good condition within a reasonable time. They have various shipping options. The products I have bought include an MStar phone which turned out to be great, even though I had never heard of that brand before, and at a very good price. I've had some minor issues on a couple of occasions, but their customer service always replies within 24 hours and have solved everything. I would happily use their site again.

“I bought a tablet”

Carissa S.
6/11/20

I bought a tablet who started having problems very quickly almost without being used because it was pain in the as. Until it died. They had been 90 days and honestly not worth what it would cost to drive to the post office and ship it back. What irritated me the most they deleted the negative feedback i wrote on the site and they replied asking for photos and asking the same things. Do not waste your time and your money.

customer service (51) 24 hours (15) item (102) order (177) 5 days (17) 3 weeks (9) customer support (13) refund (66) stock (36) dm points (7) 2 weeks (9) 3-7 business days (6)
carissas26
June 11th, 2020
johnc1779
October 11th, 2018
I used this product with a street team awesome, for about three months! The challenge is the cost of the recurring mailing kills you. Maybe now several months later I can forgo the mail function and just get the owner info and handle my own marketing.

By the way we mailed several hundred owners through the App, ZERO RESPONSE!

Oh and once you cancel your account you lose all of the data! Why? I know because I know idiot business people, ego. If I pay for the data I expect to have access to it.

At the en d of the day I just want the data. I
salvatoreb19
March 16th, 2016
After the review that I wrote on this site about my faulty tablet Honda, Dealsmachine decided to give me a refund realising my genuine complaint. I appreciate their prompt action and I'm very glad about the end of this unlucky purchase, I'd like to say a great thanks to this site and to Dealsmachine and to encourage other people to buy from this company. Definitely I've been just unlucky. All the best.
alexp116
March 22nd, 2016
Verified purchase
The tablet I ordered(as well as some other items) was unfortunately out of stock and I, unfortunately, found out after the order was shipped.

I contacted Dealsmachine support and was asked whether I wanted another tablet or if I wanted for the first tablet to re-stock.

I chose the former and paid the difference.

Overall, a somewhat good experience with the website, kudos to the support team which was quick and helpful.
marcd23
October 29th, 2015
I placed an order on 17/09/2015 for 19 items, order # D*******128047, I had written a unflattering review but since then they corrected the problem and refunded my missing items, their prices are great and ill continue to do business with them hoping no issues like this arise again. I've ordered from them quite a few times and this was my first problem and hopefully the last.
alexp565
April 6th, 2020
I tried this app for about 2 months. Really disappointed with it. The mailer templates were mediocre with little customization available. Basic plan was like $50/month and $1 per mailer. Bad customer service. Misleading auto-renewal features built in to charge you some extra $$$ and no refunds :)

Tip for consumers: Don't use this app. IF you do try it out, make sure to cancel your "free" trial at least 48 hours in advance or they will try and charge you full price for the next month.

vikkia4
September 26th, 2018
I would never buy from this company again, i have emailed them several times regarding a faulty product, they reply with a generated no reply email giving you a ticket number, then nothing else. They also give you a link to click on to see how your complaint is going, and clicking on it takes you to a none existing site. Very cross...
amelae
June 15th, 2019
Only One Star because my understanding is they have ceased trading. Website has been 'down' for 80 days.
gennaros
October 6th, 2015
I ordered a tablet and other accessories on September 14, to date I have not received anything and you do not respond more tickets.
First they say that making a partial shipment, then tell me to wait for the tablet to be provided by the manufacturer (on the site was listed in stock), the tacking of the partial shipment is stopped from September 22.
I made a complaint to pay pal.
I suggest you do not order from this seller.

Tip for consumers: They are much worse than what I think. They did refund of postage ($ 44.83), but they did refund what I paid for the order ($ 295.38). On their website, the order of $ 295.38 is seen as refunded: they are liars. I turned the dispute into complaint with paypal. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM.

Dear Gennaro.

We would like to extend our sincerest apologies to the customer. We want every customer to be happy and clearly this is not the case here.

We are preparing shipping your order out, but you have opened the case, we have to contact the shipping company to ship it back to us.
And we had contacted you for this issue, would you mind to help us to close it for best solution?

We would be grateful if you could please continue your communication with us in your support ticket(s), so that we can work together to reach an acceptable solution.

georgeo28
March 27th, 2016

arthurm47
June 2nd, 2015
The company is good unless you have a problem.
I was given credits for past business but find they are not worth anything unless you pay the advertised full price of the article and as actual price is a lot lower no one would pay 40% over to get a 10 % discount.
Have now found an Australian company that sell similar goods a lot cheaper and quick delivery.
Arty1
vgv
September 29th, 2016
Dealsmachine were helpful and quick to respond while my parcel - that never arrived - was within the two months delivery period. As soon as it was out and still no arrived, Dealsmachine have ignored the tickets I raised until I placed a review here. Shame it takes a negative review for them to respond. Happy I got my money back though.
Dear VG V,
We regret that our service did not meet your expectation.
Your order was shipped out on 2016-07-22.
Please note the actual delivery time can be affected by peak shipping periods, public holidays, bad weather and other reasons sometimes.
For your issue, we have arranged the full refund to you and explain the detail information in the email, please check.
Thank you for your support and kind understanding.
sibylr
May 31st, 2016
Never, ever buy from this company if the order is coming from China - four weeks and still no order. Keep given copy and paste answers (without spell check!). Told 10-25 days and now being told 45 days. As this was meant as a gift for someone having surgery, totally useless now but told I can only get half my money back as I have to pay for return shipping. Unacceptable.
Dear Sibyl,
Thanks to you for providing your extremely valuable feedback to us.
We're very sorry for your concerns and issue that you have raised.
Your parcel was shipped out on 2016-05-04, the parcel needs 10-25 business days for delivery without delays, sometiems the package may be delayed due to some fators, please rest assured that it will be delivered later.
Please check at your support ticket for the parcel information.
richd15
October 8th, 2015
Ordered on the 30th Sept, still stuck in "processing" over a week later.
Support ticket raised 4 days ago - no response despite a promise of responses in 24 hours.

What is going on DealsMachine?

Edit (12/10/2015):
I have now had a refund, and order cancelled. Since posting the bad review here, I have had significantly better service and communications.
Maybe that was just a coincidence, but I'm not sure.
Anyway, the speed at which I was given alternative options once communications started, and at my choice was quickly given a full refund, have minded me to improve my rating.
graem32
May 7th, 2015
I am very pleased with my purchases from Dealsmachine. They have great prices, reasonable shipping costs and the items I am looking for. My last order had a small error and the company was very responsive to my emails. Shipping time to Canada is a bit slow(4-5 weeks) but I will certainly order again.
I highly recommend Dealsmachine
dimak7
June 30th, 2016
Verified purchase
Dealsmachine is one of my favourite sellers, through the years (4 or 5 i think) i buy mostly electronic devices (2 mobile phones, mp3 car player etc)
It is usually slightly cheaper than the competitors, the support is very good and friendly, when i had some problems with my purchases they always responded and refunded ASAP
Overall it is very pleasant experience. Thanks
thomask43
August 5th, 2015
Good prices and excellent customer service on dealsmachine.com. Shipping prices and time are also good! I recommend this store!

[EDIT] The customer service on dealsmachine.com is good when you have questions about processing time or cancelling and refunding paid orders. As soon as you talk about problems with a product and asking for a refund on defective items they do not respond AT ALL. Also the RMA application is bad. You apply and never hear from them again...

Tip for consumers: Don't rely on the after sales service...

charlesr62
February 19th, 2016
Update 3/24/16
I'm not going to rate this like I would a restaurant or hotel, but more like how willing one should be to take a chance with this company to get a good deal on a decent product. So I'll define my rating system more as a risk assessment. The 4 stars pretty much confirms that it's safe to use this company. I've bought 5 or 6 products through them. I had no hacks on my accounts, no over charges, no quality issues (less than expected considering how much lower the price is compared to top brands of the products).

As you can see from this review, it's not a perfect system, but if you have patience and you can figure out things that may not have full instructions in your native language, then by all means, take a chance. They will come through with delivering the product, and in this case, honoring the warranty. (albeit eventually) This review ends in the warranty item being replaced (not the same item, but a fair equivalent) WYSIWYG... just know that it all moves slower than you're probably used to.

Update 3/11/16
Just updating my review to say their customer service has been more engaged and somewhat helpful. They told me that the original response was delayed because of CNY. It took several emails about the problems description until their tech support accepted it as a warranty return. Since this is a cell phone they agreed to send the replacement before getting it back. BTW: it cost $35 postage to return and takes a long time to get there. Anyway I'll update the review again when I receive the replacement phone.

1st Review: Mid February
I love the products at DM, but I can only get customer service if I write a bad review. I submitted the return request application on their website and got a request # ARMA*******25002678W. Then I got a response of a set of questions about the problem. I answered the questions and submitted. No reply for days. Then I sent a message and got the same set of questions again. I sent the answers again. Waited days again, sent a message and got the same questions again. This endless loop is driving me crazy. I just want to return the product which has an obvious manufacture defect. Having no phone and waiting is very frustrating.
Dear Charles,
Thank you for your valuable feedback.
We are more than willing to help our customer for the best solution.
If you have any further concern, please keep communication at your support ticket.
Thank you for your support and understanding.
Kind regards,
juanc49
February 23rd, 2016
This is my first time buying in Dealsmachine and I really hope not to get dissapointed at all. My order number is: D*******325077

I have contacted Customer Support to make sure they ship out my order on time and also, to remind them that I want a BLACK color phone, since it
Does not specify anywhere in the order details.
I have to mention that I have chosen the fastest delivery option for Expedited Shipping, which means the product should leave any time between today and the next couple of days.

I will keep you all inform. And i will update my review and Rating for this company, as the time goes by and depending on how it really goes. I will totally be as honest as possible and
If they deserve the five stars of Rating i will not have any problems to post it in all Internet websites available!

I really hope that DealsMachine show real support and compromise to my order.
Order ID: D*******325077
Order was placed on: 2016-02-23 09:38:32
Contacted Dealsmachine Support: T*******030

I really hope you do all things right. Let's see how it goes. Thanks and waiting for you to ship out my first product.
georgiam14
April 12th, 2016
After receiving a very faulty item I submitted an application for a refund and got ignored for nearly two weeks. So I contacted them again but still no refund and very little response, they just keep telling me to submit all the details of the product on the website. Well I've done that three times already... its been weeks and I'm still waiting to even be properly acknowledged! Stay away from this site, I've lost over $50 and I definitely won't be buying from here ever again...
Dear Georgia,
Thank you for your valuable feedback.
We apologize for the late reply and inconvenience caused.
Before we offer the solution, we need the details of the problem so that we can check the issue.
This issue had been confirmed by us and we already refunded on 2016-04-17, please continue your communication with us in your support ticket.
zackf12
March 22nd, 2016
Verified purchase
I decided to order the MJX X101 drone from dealsmachine! Not only did they hook me up with a great price relative to everyone else (in fact it was much cheaper than other companies), they also we're very helpful in getting the package shipped to me quickly, and had quick response time as regards to customer service! Product came in perfect condition as shown on the website!

Highly Recommended for good deals and good products!
kevinl59
March 6th, 2015
Ok so i had a few misunderstandings with this company but in the end they fixed all the issues.

Tip for consumers: Contact support and make sure what you want is actually in stock before you pay and everything should be fine, once shipped shipping was actually really fast.

Dear kevin l.,

Thank you for recent comments.

We have reached an agreement that we will refund the customer after the shipped out has been rejected and returned.

We are committed to assisting every customer at any time.

Best Regards,
haroldb36
February 14th, 2016
Wifi dongle really works. Plug into hdml on tv and use Mira cast on your tablet. Pic is good and so is the sound. Price is right too.
ianm79
November 27th, 2015
On September 24, I ordered a phone on the Dealsmachine website as a sample. On the day of order it was indicated as being "on stock" and it kept being "on stock" for weeks to come. Yet the item shipped only after more than 1 month on Oct. 27. The tracking number provided wasn't recognized before November 7. Then the item arrived finally in my country, but was blocked another 5 days at the customs due to false value declaration. Customs agents are not stupid. The declared value $16 was so unrealistic for a phone that the customs contacted me, the receiver, to get the proof of payment. Due to this I had to pay the customs a $20 fine for research work. On their website, I can only comment the item - which I haven't tried yet, so I don't want to comment on that.

My review is not totally negative, because a) Dealsmachine answered all my support tickets in a timely fashion (even if the answer wasn't satisfying) and b) the device finally arrived. But there's lots of space for improvement (compared to competitors).

To start, please review your stock administration. I would have simply ordered the yellow version which was only slightly more expensive if I had known that the black is out of stock. Secondly, please inform your customers that the tracking number you stick on the package in China is only recognized once the item reaches Europe (in this case NL). And finally put the correct or at least a realistic value on the parcel, so that it will pass customs without further delay.
Dear Ian,
Thank your for your message.
I want to extend my sincere apologies for the problems you have experienced.We are here to help you.
I have followed up your case and our team has solved it for you in the ticket.
Can you please send us your reply?
Once again we apologize for any inconveniemce we may have caused.
Thank you very much for your cooperation.
abduls44
April 15th, 2019
Site is always under construction return item and want give refund most dishonest compay have dealt wit through ebay & paypal

Dear Richard, Thank you for your question. There is no telephone number there and we are trying to fix this issue. But you could contact us at http://support.dealsmachine.com/?lang=en, or provide us your order number, we will check for you. Best Regards Dealsmachine Customer Service

See more answers (13)

If you did't pay for it all ok. Check your bank transactions and cancel payment. Arty1

By arthur m.
See more answers (7)

Dear richard b., Thanks for your message. Please rest assured we DealsMachine is a legal website. This is evidenced by: the positive feedback on this review website, our comprehensive warranties, and our strict product quality control measures. You can contact us if you have any issue. This is the link: http://support.dealsmachine.com/?lang=en. Please rest assured we will try our best to help you after we have checked the detail information. Thank you for your support and kind understanding. Best Regards Dealsmachine Customer Service

See more answers (3)

Dear Natalie H., Thank you for your message. Please rest assured the item is checked before it is shipped out. As you know, we need the detail information to check the issue. Could you please send us the detail information to this link: http://support.dealsmachine.com/?lang=en. Please rest assured we will try our best to help you after we have checked the detail information. We very much regret for this inconvenience. Best Regards Dealsmachine Customer Service

See more answers (2)

Dear Brikity N., Thanks for your message. Please rest assured we DealsMachine is a legal website. This is evidenced by: the positive feedback on this review website, our comprehensive warranties, and our strict product quality control measures. You can contact us if you have any other issue. Thank you for your support and kind understanding. Best Regards Dealsmachine Customer Service

See more answers (23)

Well, first & foremost, I am only a customer of Deals Machine, & by no means am I a paid professional spokesperson. Having said that, let me say that in any transaction there is always the possibility for error. After a quick once-over of your review, it appears that your product was damaged during the shipping process. Without knowing the specifics of your experience in attempting to rectify the outcome of your purchase; keep in mind that these products will change hands many times before they reach their destination. Again, without knowing specifics, how the situation is presented to Deals Machine, and also how the presentation of the situation is perceived by Deals Machine, may determine the outcome of the experience. I only mention this because I've come to understand that the 2 buisness philosophies of the East & the West are very dissimilar, & are by no means administered from the same template. Unfortunately, the only satisfactory way to acquire closure to your experience, is to get it from Deals Machine themselves. J Lance.

By J-Lance P.