Review of DealsMachine

Tel: .
pal=payment@dealsmachine.com

amelae
6/15/19

Only One Star because my understanding is they have ceased trading. Website has been 'down' for 80 days.

abduls44
4/15/19

Site is always under construction return item and want give refund most dishonest compay have dealt wit through ebay & paypal

johnc1779
10/11/18

I used this product with a street team awesome, for about three months! The challenge is the cost of the recurring mailing kills you. Maybe now several months later I can forgo the mail function and just get the owner info and handle my own marketing.

By the way we mailed several hundred owners through the App, ZERO RESPONSE!

Oh and once you cancel your account you lose all of the data!! Why? I know because I know idiot business people, ego. If I pay for the data I expect to have access to it.

At the en d of the day I just want the data. I

vikkia4
9/26/18

I would never buy from this company again, i have emailed them several times regarding a faulty product, they reply with a generated no reply email giving you a ticket number, then nothing else. They also give you a link to click on to see how your complaint is going, and clicking on it takes you to a none existing site. Very cross....

igord10
12/14/16

I used DealsMachine several times. Every time i've ordered the orders did arrived on time and in perfect shape (they were as described). One time i've contact customer support center, because order didnt arrived (Local post mistake), so DealsMachine supportcenter in extremely kind and proffesional way refund my money back. Of course with the same money i have ordered again from DealsMachine and of course the product has arrived.

Tip for consumers: Use them, perfect online purchase site!

markom24
11/21/16

If you want fair service whitout any troubles or regrets heres dealsmachine to serve. I ordered 2 watches, they came full safe packed. Also, after every purchase you can get extra points which you can use later to pay comodity costs. Trully recomending and worth of a giving a chance.

pavelh3
11/4/16

I have repeatedly bought and I'm very satisfied with the price, quality and communications. I definitely recommend

richardb263
10/26/16

Q: deals machine have deliberately avoided helping me and all for the cost of a 5.5 inch mlais m52 red note android phone , some might say forget it , its only a small amount of money but it would be even less to a big company like deals machine and yet they still fight on . The solution is simple , send me my phone, regain customer satisfaction and attract new customers through positive genuine reviews , but NO say deals machine , that sounds fair and reasonable and that is not us , NO..

DealsMachine attempted to help this customer through the Sitejabber Resolution Center, but the customer did not respond

Response from Dealsmachine S., DealsMachine Representative
Dear richard b. ,

We are really sorry that our service did not meet your expectation.
Could you please contact us with your order number and your email address with the title of”question from sitejabber.com”in this link:http://support.dealsmachine.com/?lang=en.
arts41
10/24/16

DealsMachine has a great product selection and prices. They back their products with good service. Warranty situations have been dealt with in very satisfactory ways. I have recommended DealsMachine to others.

vgv
9/29/16

Dealsmachine were helpful and quick to respond while my parcel - that never arrived - was within the two months delivery period. As soon as it was out and still no arrived, Dealsmachine have ignored the tickets I raised until I placed a review here. Shame it takes a negative review for them to respond. Happy I got my money back though.

Response from Dealsmachine S., DealsMachine Representative
Dear VG V,
We regret that our service did not meet your expectation.
Your order was shipped out on 2016-07-22.
Please note the actual delivery time can be affected by peak shipping periods, public holidays, bad weather and other reasons sometimes.
For your issue,we have arranged the full refund to you and explain the detail information in the email,please check.
symeonc
9/27/16

From the price and ease of ordering and delivery Dealsmachine has done a top job in making buying from China a pleasure. Received in about 7 working days - I expected up to 30 days delivery. The phone is great to - Had a Ulefone be touch 2 before which was good phone so had to have the new flag ship modal.
Thanks again.
Purchased a second one for a family member.

evangelose
9/27/16

I've made several purchases from e-store DEALSMACHINE (smartphones), and I want to share my experience .
The last one was a UMI Super 5.5 inch Phablet 4GB RAM 32GB ROM. (order DD1607240945003060 /31-07-2016).
I received a notification about my order in my site account and to my e-mail. It comes with a picture of my packed order.The product delivered to me really fast and it was exactly what i was expected.
I usually find there the best prices, especially in their newsletters. The shipping time is reasonable and packaging of species each time gets better and safer in order to avoid any damage. The site is very easy to use and they also accept paypal payments which is more secure.
I also want to note that many times I had to contact the store to solve any potential questions, communication was easy, direct and solved any problem.
For me and according to my view, the DEALSMACHINE accomplish all those terms to call it good shop, honest and trusty!
I recommended it !!!!

markask
9/19/16

BE AWARE Dont buy from Dealsmachine.com if you dont want to lost your money.
This is my personal experience and I Just want you to know, what risks you take if you buy from Dealsmachine.com

What can you expect from Dealsmachine.com:
1. Even items in Dealsmachine.com website are marked IN STOCK, they do not have it. You could wait month or more for popular items only with getting promise, soon, next week or smth. like this.
2. Receive cheap, defective, Chinese made items, even if we talking about computers, smartphones or tablets without any Dealsmachine.com warranties and quality inspection before shipping. It could be with bad batteries, screen or not working drivers of any of this.
3. You could be cheated by Dealsmachine.com staff to choose cheaper shipping option do avoid taxes, but they will forget all promises and still will write very large prices in custom declarations and you will be responsible for all of this.
4. Dealsmachine.com could offer you to send money via BANK transfer, not Paypal, to their China bank account (to save couple $ from final price). You will no longer have any protection if you not receive item or if you receive defective item then and they will have advantage over you to do what they want to do with your money.
5. If you get item and its not quality from start or just DOA (for etc. because defective batch of manufacture process), you will be responsible and have to pay for shipping item back to them, yes, to China (Dealsmachine.com office) and believe me, it cost some money.
6. If you want to get your money back, if Dealsmachine.com agree with it, they could offer not to refund the final price you pay for the item, but Dealsmachine.com will lower this price with their own created policy. Also you will not get any refund for customs taxes, or shipping back. You even have to pay for PayPal fees if you pay with BANK transfer. You could lose half of your money even if you return the item.
7. Sum all this: you PAY for Dealsmachine.com mistakes, taxes, shipping both ways (because its not refundable), Paypal fee for getting some of your money back and so on.
8. When you have no advantage over them, no protection, Dealsmachine.com customer support wont help like it should, they will forget all promises they give to you from start. You will get same formal answer every time. Dont expect anything except losing your money more and more.
9. Only suggestion after all of this. AVOID Dealsmachine.com, tell this to your friends too.

Edited: I can confirm until now, even after Dealsmachine replay, my problems is not solved yet.

Tip for consumers: AVOID TO BUY FROM DEALSMACHINE.COM

Response from Dealsmachine S., DealsMachine Representative
Dear Markas K,

We are really sorry that our service and product did not meet your expactation.

Dealsmachine offers a 30 days warranty to return the products to us for a refund or exchange.
Please review http://www.dealsmachine.com/gp/warranty-return-102/ for more details.
Please kindly note we have no control over the tax issue which is regulated by the associated government.For more about tax and our service please check http://www.dealsmachine.com/gp/.

Your case has been taken cared of by our support team and we have offered you solution in the ticket,could you check it and reply?

johna840
9/16/16

Firstly.
My experienced with DealsMachine was a good and fantastic one. I ordered for mobile phone in the name of Oukitel K4000 Pro on 05/08/2016 at 09:58:29 AM.
1.The Phone.
The mobile phone itself came at exact date they told me the phone will be in my country. I met the phone intact as described on their websites before I ordered for it. The item was packed very well. I was somehow skeptic if i will get my item, but they proved me wrong.
2.The Customer Support
Oh! DealsMachine customer support was a very good one. They always be on the alert to respond to your comments or questions as soon as they get it. I think I raised up to about four or five tickets for questions. In fact they responded very well. Even if you ask the questions in a rudely manners, they would not reply you angrily. They were always polite in their response to any questions posted to them.
3. The product price.
The price of the product was very cheap compare to all other merchants that I know so far. The price is relatively cheap for the product.
4. Comments
I can say I don't really have any negative comments about DealsMachine because I was treated okay, but I was surprised to see some negative comments about them.
To me I recommend DeaksMachine. I would soon order and buy from them again.

Thanks.

mohamedm26
9/13/16

I already wrote a negative review before but I found out that it was just misunderstanding from my side!

They contact me to explain the problem (which was from DHL) and they refund my money asap.

Thanks DM for your follow-up!

Tip for consumers: When you contact with their service center, they always reply with the same idiot copied reply

Response from Dealsmachine S., DealsMachine Representative
Dear Mohamed M,

We very much regret that the inconvenience has occurred.
We have shipped out your order on 2016-09-08.
It can take days for the tracking number to be activated online.
The package was returned to us due to some unexpected issue.
We have arranged the full refund and sent you the email to explain the detail information,could you please check your email?
Best regards
apostolost2
9/12/16

I recently bought a mobile phone from Dealsmachine.I am very satisfied with my product as also for the services and the support they provided me.
They answered me immediatelly all the questions i had and they covered me 100%. The product delivered to me really fast. The site is vey easy to use and they also accept paypal payments which is really good and secure. The only minus is that the package when arrived was not covered with bubbles.
It would be more safe if the package had a bubble cover. My phone is working great.
As i wrote before i am very satisfied and i will buy again from Dealsmachine it the near future.Totally recommended store.

cordosa
9/10/16

este un telefon ff bun recomand sa cumparati de pe www.dealsmachine.com

charilaosa1
9/6/16

I 've purchased a lot of products from online websites and i can say that a lot of them they were not as good as i expected.I found DealsMachine because of their prices(the phone that i was concidered at it was the cheapest globally) and i decide to buy a product from them.They had full specifications of their product on the site and also a video.The costumer service was very helpful be the time that the phone shipped out from their wharehouse they were informed me in daily basis.Finally when the phone arrived it was exactly what i was expected.In conclusion i am very glad that i've done the purchase from DealsMachine and i will do it again in future for sure.

ondrejs
8/1/16

I ordered RWATCH M26s Smart Bluetooth Watch Sports RWATCH M26s Sports Bluetooth Smart Watch. The consignment arrived safely and quickly. If there was a problem, I got the right answer.

davide130
7/31/16

My favourite reseller from China. Very reliable, only ever had one issue and they gave a 100% store coupon, even though I deliberately skipped the shipping insurance.

Over the years, since 2012 when they were called AHappyDeal, I've bought 7 phone/tables from them. All but one are still working, in various forms (a watch phone did blow it's speaker after a year). I've also bought a lot of trinkets, Arduino shields and the like. Again, never had an issue.

I care about price... They are competitively cheap, but they are good to deal with.

David...

alanw63
7/28/16

I have purchased 3 or 4 things from there now at good prices - HOWEVER beware that they charge for everything in USD rather than your own currency. And unfortunately, the exchange rate they use means that you do not always pay the local currency price - I have just ordered a mobile which was USD 68.49 and which was advertised as a special price of GBP45.33. This is seemingly based on an exchange rate of GBP1 to USD1.51 - when the current exchange rate is GBP1 to USD1.3

As a result of being charged in USD, the GBP45.33 has increased to GBP53.91.

I have raised this as an issue with them and will hopefully be compensated BUT please only use the USD price and current exchange rates to calculate the amount you will pay for your product.

michaelw271
7/21/16

Ordered a mobile phone from this site which has not been sent having to claim back through Paypal to get my money back as they ignore my requests for refund Do not purchase from this site very untrustworthy

Response from Dealsmachine S., DealsMachine Representative
Dear Michael W,

Let us start by extending our appreciation for informing us of this issue.
We sincerely regret that you did not receive your order.
We have followed this issue and offered you the solution, could you kindly check your email?

Yours sincerely
patricka43
7/15/16

Very good service.
always respond to my question.
thanks a lot
Patrick A

johnk304
7/14/16

http://www.Dealsmachine.com/ is where I get the kind of techno stuff I need. I like the layout of the website. There is something for everyone. If I have a problem or question, I write to them and I get back a reply. This is why I trust this company. I will buy again and again because of their good and reliable service. I am a happy customer.

brinders
7/7/16

This is one of the best websites to buy Chinese electronic goods especially the mobile phones. I have bought 10 times from them in last 15 months and have never ever had a problem. Not only are the products exactly as specified and of very good quality, they are also posted out extremely quickly resulting in a speedy delivery to the UK. Not to mention the gifts I have received in every parcel I got from them. Overall, this is certainly is a very reliable and genuine business. You can buy from them without any hesitation!

Tip for consumers: Don't forget to check your free DM points that you can spend for buying on the website.

Dear Richard, Thank you for your question. There is no telephone number there and we are trying to fix this issue. But you could contact us at http://support.dealsmachine.com/?lang=en, or provide us your order number, we will check for you. Best Regards Dealsmachine Customer Service

By Dealsmachine S., DealsMachine Representative

If you did't pay for it all ok. Check your bank transactions and cancel payment. arty1

By arthur m.

Dear richard b. , Thanks for your message. Please rest assured we DealsMachine is a legal website. This is evidenced by: the positive feedback on this review website, our comprehensive warranties, and our strict product quality control measures. You can contact us if you have any issue. This is the link:http://support.dealsmachine.com/?lang=en. Please rest assured we will try our best to help you after we have checked the detail information. Thank you for your support and kind understanding. Best Regards Dealsmachine Customer Service

By Dealsmachine S., DealsMachine Representative

Dear Natalie H. , Thank you for your message. Please rest assured the item is checked before it is shipped out. As you know,we need the detail information to check the issue. Could you please send us the detail information to this link:http://support.dealsmachine.com/?lang=en. Please rest assured we will try our best to help you after we have checked the detail information. We very much regret for this inconvenience. Best Regards Dealsmachine Customer Service

By Dealsmachine S., DealsMachine Representative

Dear Brikity N., Thanks for your message. Please rest assured we DealsMachine is a legal website. This is evidenced by: the positive feedback on this review website, our comprehensive warranties, and our strict product quality control measures. You can contact us if you have any other issue. Thank you for your support and kind understanding. Best Regards Dealsmachine Customer Service

By Dealsmachine S., DealsMachine Representative

Well, first & foremost, I am only a customer of Deals Machine, & by no means am I a paid professional spokesperson. Having said that, let me say that in any transaction there is always the possibility for error. After a quick once-over of your review, it appears that your product was damaged during the shipping process. Without knowing the specifics of your experience in attempting to rectify the outcome of your purchase; keep in mind that these products will change hands many times before they reach their destination. Again, without knowing specifics, how the situation is presented to Deals Machine, and also how the presentation of the situation is perceived by Deals Machine, may determine the outcome of the experience. I only mention this because I've come to understand that the 2 buisness philosophies of the East & the West are very dissimilar, & are by no means administered from the same template. Unfortunately, the only satisfactory way to acquire closure to your experience, is to get it from Deals Machine themselves. J Lance.

By J-Lance P.

Mire pedidos pagados, pues después de pagar ya no estará en el carrito, si no está en pedidos pagados cancele el pago en su banco y escriba a Deals Machin, le responderán y le darán las instrucciones

By Neifren F.

Dear David T., Thank you for your important feedback. Please kindly send me a private message stating your order number or your account email address . Here is link: http://support.dealsmachine.com/?lang=en. Please rest assured we will try our best to help you after we have checked the detail information. We very much regret for this inconvenience. Best Regards Dealsmachine Customer Service

By Dealsmachine S., DealsMachine Representative

Dear Gaduparthi, Thank you for your question, we apolofize for the inconvenience. Please provide us your order nuber, we will check this issue for you. Looking forward to hearing from you. Best Regards Dealsmachine Customer Service

By Dealsmachine S., DealsMachine Representative

Hi, you could buy the smartphone(Ulephone be touch 2) from us, we have it in black, it comes without a case, you have no problem buying from us, we use ''PayPal' the most secure payment online: http://j.mp/Ulefonebetouch2

By Leo P.
Questions? Get answers from the DealsMachine staff and other customers.

DealsMachine?