WomenClothingToday reviews

info@womenclothingtoday.com

1 star

lisettc
6/15/18

I love silk clothes, my experience was pleasant, the scarf is very nice and the purchase went smoothly, I would buy here again.

rosiew6
2/3/16

Their price and quality do not match. I bought scarf that was too expensive. When I ordered that I was thinking their quality will be superb, but when I received,I was disappointed. :(

steves206
12/28/15

I wanted an appropriate gift for my Mom's birthday and this handmade silk scarf only agreed to be perfect for her. She loved the floral pattern of the scarf. The delicate pink hues of the scarf matched her dress. She wore it as soon as she opened the gift box and so many of the guests complimented her. She was beaming wearing the scarf all throughout the evening.

johns1113
12/28/15

The silk scarf beautifully captures their elegant and exquisite charm. I couldn't have found a design that is more appropriate to me. I can't thanks a lot people enough for to find me my perfect design. It arrived really quickly and the silk quality is superb too.

ronaldm67
12/28/15

I loved the gorgeous design and ordered for this. It arrived really quickly and was very impressed to see the caliber of silk, the magnificent shades along with the softness of the silk scarf made it very unique!

feliciak5
12/28/15

I bought this scarf as my daughter's birthday gift and she was astounded when she saw the gift wrap until she opened it. The scarf was very elegant from top to bottom that I purchased a dozen more of unique scarves! The perfect scarf for my daughter!

matthewm97
12/28/15

My girlfriend is really a professional and keeps complaining that she hates wearing drab clothes to office. So I decided to gift this stunning handmade silk scarf. She was overjoyed when she opened the gift pack. You wouldn't believe the number of times she thanked me for this. It makes me so happy that I could give her something she so completely loves and she really looks gorgeous on this.

wmm29
12/28/15

Just received this scarf and I am pleased! Very good quality silk and with beautiful design. You cannot tell it is hand painted as the painting looks perfect! Wonderful art scarf!

michelles139
12/28/15

This is one beautiful silk scarf. Amazing hand painted art work, wonderful silk and elegant looks, all of this makes this scarf a sure winner. I loved it and have worn the scarf on many occasions, never failing to show heads. Thanks women clothing today for your great scarf designs!

johnnied23
12/28/15

This scarf truly has a unique design that I really liked! I did like the design on your webpage, but once it arrived I was wowed through the brilliance of the hand painted pattern on the scarf. I am sure to buy more scarves and also recommend it to my buddies.

wallacec20
12/28/15

This scarf is a very unique piece of art! I bought a scarf for my daughter and it captured her eyes as soon as she opened it. Your gift wrap is as elegant as the scarf! I would love to buy more scarves a great present for my girls!

lydiam17
12/28/15

Great looking scarf! My Mom loved this beautiful scarf that I got for her. The design of the scarf is simple and eye catching and she loved the aqua-marine hues on it. I was a happy daughter to give her a gift that she adores so much. I am planning to give her a scarf on every birthday!

cynthial32
12/28/15

This silk scarf was a lovely gift from my husband for Christmas. I love very much the red poppies painted on this scarf and the nice texture of the silk. Truly this scarf is the best gift ever!

ronaldw46
12/28/15

I am very fond of floral designs and this silk scarf has a beautiful floral design with just the colors that I like. The silk of the scarf feels amazingly soft to touch. The scarf was also delivered to me real fast and in a really nice pack. Thanks. I have recommended your company to my friends especially on scarves.

jamesf131
12/28/15

This scarf was a gift for my wife for her birthday. She enjoys the beautiful silk painted scarf with red poppies very much! Thanks to your scarf collections! She can't help but ask for more scarves!

lottiev7
12/28/15

Lovely handmade silk scarf! It goes perfectly with my black dress and I have been seldom passed on an opportunity to flaunt this scarf. This gorgeous scarf gets me compliments all the time. I am completely delighted to have your scarf! I want to get a couple more scarves for myself and all my girl friends.

brendag44
12/28/15

A great scarf for a great sister's 30th birthday. The quality of the scarf is excellent. The scarf was delivered quickly right at your doorsteps! I would like to buy a scarf for myself. I will tell my friends about your scarf website!

natividadp7
12/28/15

I was stunned by your scarf designs. The elegant design of this silk scarf is really excellent for women. I ordered two scarves for my mother's birthday and was very happy to see her smile when she saw the scarf unwrapped. I will ask my husband to buy me a scarf for my birthday. :)

kevina44
12/28/15

I got this scarf for my wife, and loved it. She loves red and silk scarves. The design of the scarf is beautiful. Also, the fabric of the scarf is extremely soft. I can say the scarf is really made of good quality.

kathyh61
12/28/15

I ordered 4 pieces of this silk scarf for my bridesmaids. I am thrilled with the design of the scarves! I love the colorful combination and the splendid silk quality of each scarves. I wanted something elegant and unique and this scarves are perfect for what I want. Great scarves on this website!

phyllisf13
12/28/15

I was delighted that I bought this incredible silk scarf. This scarf is incredibly elegant and will join with an selection of my dresses. I have worn this scarf to my office, a friend's house party and out on dinner with my better half. I love the admiration I get constantly with this scarf. Planning to buy a couple of more scarves for myself and my girlfriends!

rachelj30
12/28/15

Great as a gift! I got this silk scarf for my best friend. She was overjoyed when she opened the scarf gift pack and continued thanking me for this scarf. The scarf amazingly looks lovely on her. I am thankful to women clothing today for helping me get something so wonderful like this scarf for that special friend in my life.

tylerh47
12/28/15

What a delightful color this scarf has! I loved the purple hues of this stunning silk scarf. My boyfriend got this scarf to me and couldn't stop thanking him. He told me about you people and I am finding many of your silk scarf designs really awesome.

juliang32
12/28/15

A luxuriously soft silk scarf! black and pink are my favourite colour combination that is why I bought this scarf immediately on your website. The scarf was delivered faster than I am expecting. Thanks to your excellent delivery service and I am really happy to have your scarf!

donnam98
12/28/15

I was in need for an elegant silk scarf to match my outfit for a wedding I am attending. This scarf is perfect for that. I am very happy that I found this scarf! I will buy more scarves in the future.

Questions? Get answers from the WomenClothingToday staff and other customers.

WomenClothingToday?