WomenClothingToday reviews

Tel: 1-800-275-3165
info@womenclothingtoday.com

adeleyeo
5/15/19

It is better you produce product that is needed by a customer, because nobody will ever like to buy what he did not need

jessicac473
4/28/19

The only place you can be sure to find a unique design and quality linen which you are likely never find anywhere else.

lisettc
6/15/18

I love silk clothes, my experience was pleasant, the scarf is very nice and the purchase went smoothly, I would buy here again.

rosiew6
2/3/16

Their price and quality do not match. I bought scarf that was too expensive. When I ordered that I was thinking their quality will be superb, but when I received,I was disappointed. :(

brendae17
12/12/15

This scarf is a very unique piece of art! I bought a scarf for my daughter and it captured her eyes as soon as she opened it. Your gift wrap is as elegant as the scarf! I would love to buy more scarves a great present for my girls!

yvonneb26
12/11/15

I was looking for something delicate and beautiful to gift my mom on her birthday and this stunning hand painted silk scarf was just the thing. Once my sister saw the scarf, she made me promise that I will get her a similar scarf for her birthday. I guess I have to be back for more scarves.

theresah25
12/11/15

I was simply bowled over by this scarf that I received from my hubby. The hand painted silk scarf is so stunningly beautiful that I just kept taking it and looking advertising online, much to the amusement of my friends who I had invited on my birthday. The colors, the elegance, the superb hand painting, the softness of the silk, everything about this scarf is just perfect.

justind57
12/10/15

The beautiful design and the amazing hand painting of the scarf make it more special. Loved the softness of the silk scarf. Thank you for the wonderful line up of scarves that you have. I will get more scarves for Christmas!

stephenk55
12/10/15

Loved the way this scarf has been printed. I was drawn by the simplicity in the style of this scarf. Kudos for the scarf designers who have created these wonderful masterpieces. Anyone can't resist the charm of this scarf!

anna1369
11/28/15

Wow, what a piece of art! I choose this silk scarf for its shades of peach and splendid butterflies on it but I haven' expected this scarf to be so beautiful! I was mesmerized when I opened the package and saw the scarf. I am very pleased with it and I will return for sure to buy more. I am a scarf lover and you never have enough scarves when you love them like I do!

jeffa49
11/27/15

Lovely handmade silk scarf! It goes perfectly with my black dress and I have been seldom passed on an opportunity to flaunt this scarf. This gorgeous scarf gets me compliments all the time. I am completely delighted to have your scarf! I want to get a couple more scarves for myself and all my girl friends.

davidh292
11/26/15

You have a really great collection of silk scarves. I was browsing to pick a scarf for my girlfriend and it took my quite some time to choose one. I thought this scarf would look really good on her and that was confirmed when she draped it around her neck. I like the silk quality and the price, quite reasonable for a luxurious scarf.

aliceh60
11/26/15

I bought a couple of scarves for my girlfriends and they really loved the combination of blue hues and floral design of each scarf. The scarf was a perfect fit for any occasions. This hand painted scarf made my day!

eds246
11/26/15

This is one beautiful silk scarf. Amazing hand painted art work, wonderful silk and elegant looks, all of this makes this scarf a sure winner. I loved it and have worn the scarf on many occasions, never failing to show heads. Thanks women clothing today for your great scarf designs!

jamesf118
11/7/15

My wife loves silk scarves and I know she would appreciate something classy, unique and beautifully coloured. I can tell you that this silk scarf has it all: beautiful hand painted design, great colours and is one elegant and classy scarf. I am happy with this scarf as my gift and I am sure my wife will be also.

phyllisf9
11/7/15

I was delighted that I bought this incredible silk scarf. This scarf is incredibly elegant and will join with an selection of my dresses. I have worn this scarf to my office, a friend's house party and out on dinner with my better half. I love the admiration I get constantly with this scarf. Planning to buy a couple of more scarves for myself and my girlfriends!

tylerh45
11/7/15

What a delightful color this scarf has! I loved the purple hues of this stunning silk scarf. My boyfriend got this scarf to me and couldn't stop thanking him. He told me about you people and I am finding many of your silk scarf designs really awesome.

ronaldm65
11/7/15

I loved the gorgeous design and ordered for this. It arrived really quickly and was very impressed to see the caliber of silk, the magnificent shades along with the softness of the silk scarf made it very unique!

jamesf120
11/7/15

This scarf was a gift for my wife for her birthday. She enjoys the beautiful silk painted scarf with red poppies very much! Thanks to your scarf collections! She can't help but ask for more scarves!

rutht18
11/7/15

Absolutely up-scale and high quality silk scarf! I gifted it to my wife for her 50th birthday and she loved the scarf. I am glad that I found your scarf collections! Now I know were to come to buy my Christmas gifts. I am thinking of getting a dozed of scarves.

sheilas33
11/7/15

Splendid scarf! I had a dinner party last night and i wore this scarf. I got lots of complement because of you guys. They said the rich and vibrant colour of my handmade silk scarf made me look 5 years younger. And for my 50 years old is nice to hear that! Thank you for this scarf!

karenz24
11/6/15

I loved the unique hand painting that this silk scarf has. Makes for any great combination with any of my dresses. The silk quality of this scarf is amazingly good too. I can only find this scarf design on your site. I will be back for more scarves!

cynthiam41
11/6/15

A luxuriously soft silk scarf! black and pink are my favourite colour combination that is why I bought this scarf immediately on your website. The scarf was delivered faster than I am expecting. Thanks to your excellent delivery service and I am really happy to have your scarf!

marjorieb6
11/6/15

I was as impressed by the design on your website as when the scarf actually arrived. The scarf feels soft when I placed it around my neck. The luxurious and wonderful scarf catches their eyes. I certainly want more scarves!

billw93
11/6/15

I was really happy when I gifted my friend a beautiful silk scarf on her birthday. She likes delicate stuff and I felt this scarf could be perfect gift for her and I was totally right. She went crazy over this scarf! I will buy more scarves to complete her collection.

Questions? Get answers from the WomenClothingToday staff and other customers.

WomenClothingToday?