Review of DealMan.co.nz

Tel: 642102989718
support@thedealman.co.nz

sylviab16
12/30/15

It has been over 30 days now and I still have not received my order. I am hoping I will receive it at all!!

richs31
12/28/15

Do NOT buy anything from this company ... It's a scam
My product took over 30 days to ship
Then when it finally shipped it was the completely wrong Item and the wrong size ! SCAM doesn't deserve to be in business

brim1
12/18/15

Do not buy from this company! They are stealing money from people they have a 2 star rating on reviews and everyone is complaing about them. They are infamous for not sending purchased items, sending wrong items, stealing money, and being rude in emails. Spread the word and report for fraud!

jenniferm155
11/27/15

How long does the order take to come in? I been waiting for two weeks already and no order the tracking number they have given no longer work.

jaimeb14
11/23/15

Absolutely a shame of a company. Bought 4 shirts from them. Took 7 weeks to get to me, which I had expected to be for free shipping. 2 shirts came with no tags on them, as they were previously open. Sizes were wrong as well. I contacted the company about this problem, took 4 days with MULTIPLE emails telling this problem to get back to me. I sent them what they asked. It has now been 2 weeks, and they will NOT respond to my emails, yet they have NO problem sending me the DEAL of the day. The quality of the shirts are also low quality. I would strongly advise people to stayaway from this company as they have absolutely NO customer service skills what so ever!!!

spawnc
11/19/15

wrong size hoodie and horrible quality. they make you resend and pay for the shipping. Noone answers your concerns after first email. I sent 5 emails and no contact number to reach them...they are a $#*!ing piece of $#*! and I lost my money now...I HOPE THEY GET SHUT DOWN , DONT BUY HERE.

johnj234
11/15/15

There is a Chinese site called Taobao which is like Amazon in America... you can buy these clothes there for 1/5 of the price lol.... And yes non of them look the same in person unless you have a 40 inch chest and 20 inch waist.

petew21
11/13/15

The order took a very, very long time to arrive, and when it finally did, the clothing was of poor quality and far too small.

richier6
11/11/15

This business is just terrible, aside from friendly customer service. Ordered 2 items. Took them 3 weeks to tell me one item was backordered, and I was only notified when I contacted them first. They refunded me for the item after 4 or 5 days, but by thus point it was already about a month into the process. The next other shipped a few days later, but it has been about 27 days and I'm still waiting to receive it. This site just does business in disgraceful time frames, and fall so very short when it comes to communicating statuses etc. Any shopper would be better off buying from a more reputable site, or going to a store in person. I will never shop with Deal Man again, and I urge anyone else to do the same and save yourself about 2 months worth of stress and waiting.

na7044
10/26/15

It has been a full two weeks and the tracking number provided they provided still has yet to work. This is only for two of three items I purchased. The third item was not even confirmed that it would be sent. In a day and age where digital communication is not only cheap to the point of practically being free, one can only assume that the avoidance of updates is a sure fire sign that they dont intend to send and items at all.

Save your money.

Do not order from this site.

Any good rating you may read are more likely to be bogus and posted by the site itself.

grantc24
10/23/15

I bought 2 X URBAN KNIGHT JACKETS and due to unfortunate circumstances I had to refund them.
When I orignally emailed DEALMAN they were sympathetic to my cause and suggested many options to help me out before settling on a refund.
We agreed that if I was willing to pay for tracked mail they would refund me for my item once they received it.
So that's what I did and now a month later they are ignoring my emails about when I would receive my refund. Despite me sending all the correct information to them.
The last 3 emails I have sent to the company have been completely blanked. Yet when my girlfriend sent them an email on a different address they replied to her that evening.
The service I received from this "company" is truly shocking in this day and age.
And I would recommend avoiding them entirely until I have evidence that they can in fact look after their customers.
If dealman wish to resolve this issue, please contact me on gwcurtis@hotmail.co.uk otherwise I will continue to publicly shame Dealman at every opportunity I get.

maxr35
5/30/15

Quality of my sweater was awful and and it took an age to arrive. Came from China, was the wrong size and looked nothing like the photo on their website. It was more like a potato sack than a fitted sweater. I tried getting in contact with them but I got the runaround and was told to send in photos. I just wanted to send it back, not photograph it. What the hell use is taking a photograph? Do they package them with blindfolds on? They know fine well they look nothing like the picture, and it is one delaying tactic after another. You don't get a return label so there is one brick wall after another. The material is horrible, the service is horrible.

kathyc38
2/16/15

I ordered an Assassin's Creed Venom hoodie from this company for my son for Xmas. The order went through at the end of Nov but took 2 months to arrive. The hoodie itself is nothing like the picture and is the wrong size, even given the size differences explained on the website. Dealman required me to take photos of the item to prove it was the wrong size, which I did, but then only offered to replace the item or credit my account. They have refused to refund, saying they have a 60 day refund policy - this is against the Consumer Guarantees Act. A consumer has the right to ask for a refund if "The goods are significantly different from their description, sample or demonstration model." As I don't trust that any of the items on the site actually look like their photos, I am pushing for a refund. If I don't get it, I will complain to the NZ Commerce Commission about the deceptive item pictures. I suggest there are enough people unhappy with the company that if we all complain, they will be forced to improve their misleading sales materials.

5.3.15 Update: I got my refund. Hurrah!

However, I also got bombarded with messages from one of the company's employees, both from the Dealman email account, the employee's personal email account and through another review site where I was asked, "Are you certifiably crazy? Or just bored?.... The longest email from the Dealman account was a 650 word work of emotional manipulation which asked me why I was picking on Dealman when "children are suffering with polio" and "GMO's are spreading" and exhorted me to use my powers elsewhere, before quoting Mother Theresa for the finale. Priceless but shameful tactics to manipulate a dissatisfied customer into withdrawing her review.

So there you have it. Almost worth it just for the Mother Theresa mention, I think. :-)

6.3.15 Another update!

When I updated my review yesterday, I received an email from Dealman complaining that it was inaccurate. It isn't. The facts are enough to make this 'interesting' without any need to embellish them.

Anyway, when I suggested to them that the volume of emails I have received over this issue could be seen as harassment, they replied, "This is yet another false allegation made against our company. If you continue to make false allegations and defame us we will be forced to pursue legal action."

I'm looking forward to the all-expenses-paid trip to NZ should they decide to go ahead with their threat. :D

davidl148
11/10/14

Ordered a hoody, arrived after 60 days. Material and quality are horrible, wanted a refund but customer service was non existsant.

Very disappointed

Avoid

Tip for consumers: Don't use

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Hello thanks for contacting me. If you look at the pictures of the clothes on the website everything looks amazing for the price right? Of course it do! Because that's what they want you to believe. The price speaks for itself how can you get a fancy suit suit for $30? You are better off buying a jacket from the thrift store or from a funeral home off a dead guy before you get a good suit from dealman. im just saying. Do your research on any online retailers before you buy anything I don't care who it is. Make sure they have a telephone, so they can be reached in case you have an issue. This dealman guy is a drop shipper who post items from a china website as stock photos to sell people stuff. You get what you pay for if the cost is cheap then the item is cheap

By deez n.

Best of luck with that!

By CJ J.

after i investigated dealman website i notice that its a bogus website. all the photos are stock photos from a china retailer. This is a dropship retailer who created a website for buyers to purchase items , once the order is place deal then order it from the china wholesaler and then ship it to you. i dont think they keep the merchandise at a warehouse. that being said the customers are not dealing with the source theyre dealing with the dropshipper that is a scammer by far running a home base business.

By deez n.

Questions? Get answers from the DealMan.co.nz staff and other customers.

1 Photo for DealMan.co.nz