Review of D2DTek

support@d2dtek.co.uk

12 reviews with 5 stars

sandym115
10/25/17
Hi my grandsons' tablets passwords were changed by an erstwhile friend so they couldn't use them. D2dtek took them back, sorted them out and returned them, all at no cost. I would recommend them to anyone
andrews156
10/12/15
I have ordered headphones from site for D2Dtek. performance wise works good
richardd72
5/28/15
It is my first ever windows tablet purchase and I am delighted with their services. website is user friendly and payment option is easy to go. got tablet delivered on time and in good condition. will use them again.
scottb94
5/26/15
have ordered windows 8 tablet from site for £60. performance wise works good. easy to backup emails.
craigb43
4/23/15
I have always been crazy for Dynamic Bass Headphones to utilize my different devices. I searched a lot, but D2D lived up to my expectations both on quality and pricing parameters. paying £59.99 for this product is worth.

Tip for consumers: nice product

joannem26
4/6/15
I had always been longing for a pair of fabulous headphones and for that I was laying by my pocket money. Finally I decided to get it two months back from this online store. My friends, when came across the headphones in my hand, were too surprised to believe that an amazing product like this can really be so economic. Hence, I would like to thank this e-shop for bringing it in such an affordable cost. The headphones are working amazingly and are still in great condition. Now, I am planning to buy a few outdoor lightnings from here.

Tip for consumers: Recommended for buyers.

amandaq2
3/31/15
I bought my tablet from D2dtek on Wowcher.co.uk website and I use it to play a few interesting games, check important emails, and to surf the internet. While purchasing the tablet I got so many choices with various specifications; and once I ordered one particular product, the delivery was the quickest, got delivered in 2 days. This site indeed provides the smartest purchase. Moreover, the packaging of such a fragile item was completely secured. Satisfied with purchase.
douglasd13
3/28/15
I am using ipad, i purchased two tablet for my kids. Now they have something to play with and now i can have my ipad for myself. Good product with decent cost, compact and easy to carry around while traveling. Good in performance and battery life is good. Now my kids play games, watch movies on it. At this cost i don't worry even if it gets mishandle by kids.
ayoolabs
3/26/15
I bought two tablets online from d2dtek.co.uk last week. I used HCL and Lenovo tablets but this is one of the best tablets i ever had. Easy to use, fast and touch is very smooth. Skype, viber and whatsapp works well. My daughter use it for her school and personal stuff and me for my general use. Google crome worked really fast on it. This product is really good for people like me with limited budget. The reading is great and I mostly download my books straight from Google Play Books and the Amazon Kindle Store. Battery is good once charge it last for about 8-10 hours. display is bright. I really love this tablet.
moragl
3/25/15
I bought this tablet last month. The Tablet is worth the money , looks cool , works smoothly , connects to wifi seamlessly. We can attach keyboard and can play the music and videos directly from the pen drive. In this price range this tablet is a good choice.
barbaraa27
3/25/15
Nice tablet. Crisp display in this price. It has fulfilled my need of internet browsing, easy to connect to wifi and easy to carry anywhere. compatible with winzip most required for me. I can shop online easily and purchase online. pdf and excel files open fine. The device feels sturdy and looks elegant.The performance is smooth.Over all a nice Tablet for any common person in low budget.
sarahw77
3/15/15
I was looking to buy tablet and headphones for my kid found this merchant on google. was not sure to buy or no from them as there were not many reviews about their product. few i read were not favorable. only thing i booked on their site was price i can afford, also was worried about delivery of product. must say what i got is just opposite to what mentioned by others. tablet got delivered to me as committed, quality of product was good. my son is happy with gadget. Will order again.

I also am suprised the company is still trading. I did manage to talk to the company direct and it sounded like they where tradingout of a garage. The number was on their web site. With no joy from them I contacted wowcher and they took my case and gave a full refund. I'm so glad I didn't receive the tablet. Wowcher do have an obligation to you. The company I think take the orders then order cheap crap from China as they don't have warehouses to cut costs. That's why delivery takes so long and tablets are useless. If u can push for refund saying u had to repurchased elsewhere

By michelle h.

Don't. Hold your breath they are as slow as their quad core tablets!!!!!!hope this helps! hmmmmmmmmm

By michael k.

Look in the bin as it is the best place for it!!!

By michael k.

Questions? Get answers from the D2DTek staff and other customers.

D2DTek?