D2DTek

D2DTek has a consumer rating of 2.06 stars from 54 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. D2DTek also ranks 54th among Computer sites.

No positive highlights yet

• I ordered a tablet from them through Wowcher and it arrived 2 weeks late.
  • DO NOT BUY ...save your money for a named brand .think they should done by the trading standards for advertising shit
How would you rate D2DTek?

“Product is good and quality ok”

Amanda Q.
3/31/15

I bought my tablet from D2dtek on Wowcher.co.uk website and I use it to play a few interesting games, check important emails, and to surf the internet. While purchasing the tablet I got so many choices with various specifications; and once I ordered one particular product, the delivery was the quickest, got delivered in 2 days. This site indeed provides the smartest purchase. Moreover, the packaging of such a fragile item was completely secured. Satisfied with purchase.

“Rip off”

Ciaran H.
3/17/16

Took forever to arrive and could never get hold of anyone. Tablet is slower than dial up was. Battery lasts for about five minutes. I have read the reviews on here now and it appears to me that the good reviews are scripted adverts, so I don't think they are real. Save a bit longer and pay double or triple from a good reputable company, that way you will get a product that works and decent customer service instead of a crap product and NO customer service. Don't say you haven't been warned.

2 weeks (5) trading standards (4) battery life (3) 3 weeks (3)
amandaq2
March 31st, 2015
sandym115
October 25th, 2017
Hi my grandsons' tablets passwords were changed by an erstwhile friend so they couldn't use them. D2dtek took them back, sorted them out and returned them, all at no cost. I would recommend them to anyone
barbaraa27
March 25th, 2015
Nice tablet. Crisp display in this price. It has fulfilled my need of internet browsing, easy to connect to wifi and easy to carry anywhere. Compatible with winzip most required for me. I can shop online easily and purchase online. Pdf and excel files open fine. The device feels sturdy and looks elegant.The performance is smooth. Over all a nice Tablet for any common person in low budget.
joannem26
April 6th, 2015
I had always been longing for a pair of fabulous headphones and for that I was laying by my pocket money. Finally I decided to get it two months back from this online store. My friends, when came across the headphones in my hand, were too surprised to believe that an amazing product like this can really be so economic. Hence, I would like to thank this e-shop for bringing it in such an affordable cost. The headphones are working amazingly and are still in great condition. Now, I am planning to buy a few outdoor lightnings from here.

Tip for consumers: Recommended for buyers.

sarahw77
March 15th, 2015
I was looking to buy tablet and headphones for my kid found this merchant on google. Was not sure to buy or no from them as there were not many reviews about their product. Few i read were not favorable. Only thing i booked on their site was price i can afford, also was worried about delivery of product. Must say what i got is just opposite to what mentioned by others. Tablet got delivered to me as committed, quality of product was good. My son is happy with gadget. Will order again.
ayoolabs
March 26th, 2015
I bought two tablets online from d2dtek.co.uk last week. I used HCL and Lenovo tablets but this is one of the best tablets i ever had. Easy to use, fast and touch is very smooth. Skype, viber and whatsapp works well. My daughter use it for her school and personal stuff and me for my general use. Google crome worked really fast on it. This product is really good for people like me with limited budget. The reading is great and I mostly download my books straight from Google Play Books and the Amazon Kindle Store. Battery is good once charge it last for about 8-10 hours. Display is bright. I really love this tablet.
douglasd13
March 28th, 2015
I am using ipad, i purchased two tablet for my kids. Now they have something to play with and now i can have my ipad for myself. Good product with decent cost, compact and easy to carry around while traveling. Good in performance and battery life is good. Now my kids play games, watch movies on it. At this cost i don't worry even if it gets mishandle by kids.
richardd72
May 28th, 2015
It is my first ever windows tablet purchase and I am delighted with their services. Website is user friendly and payment option is easy to go. Got tablet delivered on time and in good condition. Will use them again.
craigb43
April 23rd, 2015
I have always been crazy for Dynamic Bass Headphones to utilize my different devices. I searched a lot, but D2D lived up to my expectations both on quality and pricing parameters. Paying £59.99 for this product is worth.

Tip for consumers: nice product

moragl
March 25th, 2015
I bought this tablet last month. The Tablet is worth the money, looks cool, works smoothly, connects to wifi seamlessly. We can attach keyboard and can play the music and videos directly from the pen drive. In this price range this tablet is a good choice.
scottb94
May 26th, 2015
Have ordered windows 8 tablet from site for £60. Performance wise works good. Easy to backup emails.
andrews156
October 12th, 2015
I have ordered headphones from site for D2Dtek. Performance wise works good

I also am suprised the company is still trading. I did manage to talk to the company direct and it sounded like they where tradingout of a garage. The number was on their web site. With no joy from them I contacted wowcher and they took my case and gave a full refund. I'm so glad I didn't receive the tablet. Wowcher do have an obligation to you. The company I think take the orders then order cheap crap from China as they don't have warehouses to cut costs. That's why delivery takes so long and tablets are useless. If u can push for refund saying u had to repurchased elsewhere

By michelle h.