D2DTek

D2DTek has a consumer rating of 2.06 stars from 54 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. D2DTek also ranks 52nd among Computer sites.

No positive highlights yet

• I ordered a tablet from them through Wowcher and it arrived 2 weeks late.
  • Think they should done by the trading standards for advertising shit
How would you rate D2DTek?

“Product is good and quality ok”

Amanda Q.
3/31/15

I bought my tablet from D2dtek on Wowcher.co.uk website and I use it to play a few interesting games, check important emails, and to surf the internet. While purchasing the tablet I got so many choices with various specifications; and once I ordered one particular product, the delivery was the quickest, got delivered in 2 days. This site indeed provides the smartest purchase. Moreover, the packaging of such a fragile item was completely secured. Satisfied with purchase.

“Rip off”

Ciaran H.
3/17/16

Took forever to arrive and could never get hold of anyone. Tablet is slower than dial up was. Battery lasts for about five minutes. I have read the reviews on here now and it appears to me that the good reviews are scripted adverts, so I don't think they are real. Save a bit longer and pay double or triple from a good reputable company, that way you will get a product that works and decent customer service instead of a crap product and NO customer service. Don't say you haven't been warned.

2 weeks (5) trading standards (4) 3 weeks (3) battery life (3)
amandag82
October 28th, 2016
Ordered 10" android tablet through wowcher. Arrived when they said it would arrive and had no problems with delivery. Setting up tablet was fairly easy as i have a samsung android phone. Screen very clear and easy to see text and tabs. Will purchase a better quality leather case as the one they send you is very cheap and wont last very long with daily use. Im very pleased with my purchase!
paulw91
March 14th, 2015
I ordered the tablet online on Feb 27 from their website and received it on 3 March. Pleased with my purchase. The feel, weight and hold of the tablet is ok for me. The screen is wider so each page looked great. The wireless set up process is easy. I like the overall size as it is bigger than the 7". Speed and wireless connectivity has been great. No complaints at all. Being android loaded it is really easy to use then apple for me. Internal memory is 8GB not enough, excess can be added upto 32GB manageable. RAM compromised but 512 DDR3 make it run smooth to some extend. I am satisfied with my decision to choose the functionality found with this price range.
sabrinam20
July 21st, 2015
Windows8 and headset i ordered are good in quality. More i am impressed with headphones sound.

I also am suprised the company is still trading. I did manage to talk to the company direct and it sounded like they where tradingout of a garage. The number was on their web site. With no joy from them I contacted wowcher and they took my case and gave a full refund. I'm so glad I didn't receive the tablet. Wowcher do have an obligation to you. The company I think take the orders then order cheap crap from China as they don't have warehouses to cut costs. That's why delivery takes so long and tablets are useless. If u can push for refund saying u had to repurchased elsewhere

By michelle h.