CrystalTravel.co.uk reviews

Tel: 0800 368 0300
enquire@crystaltravel.co.uk

rebeccas439
4/22/19

The first agent I spoke to was extremely rude and laughed at me when I said I wanted a certain flight. The website said I had booked it, but he said that wasn't true and charged me $150 more for a flight. That should've been my first red flag. The online agent I asked about my e-ticket was also very rude. I called again and the guy that answered, while nicer, assured me my e-ticket would come within 30 minutes and that if it did not, he would cancel for free. It still didn't come. They tried to say it was my email, which was untrue as I was getting emails from other companies at the time. They refused to cancel it for free for me as they promised. I would never, ever do business with them again! Stay far away like the plague!!!

ivanm96
2/13/18

My wife booked a flight with Crystal travel trough Momondo because they offered the best price for the selected dates and flights from IAD to SOF and back. She entered the information needed and checked out. They charged my American Express card right away and sent her an e-mail "Booking Under Process" and at the top left corner of the e-mail is written "for changes to this itinerary,, please call us on 1-888-299-4844". She called the number and is said "the phone number you have called is currently unavailable".

I got home after work at 10 pm and she was crying and told me they took our money and didn't give us the ticket. This is when I was getting frustrated. I checked their Terms & Conditions and it says "All the offers, prices and even the sale conditions, are subject to change without notice". This is ridiculous!

I called the number posted in the terms and conditions and the gentlemen who piked up said that the payment was declined. I called American Express and they told me this is impossible. I called Crystal Travel again and they told me this flight is not available any more. I checked momondo and they were offering the same flight for the same price. I called Crystal Travel again and then they tried to offer me more expensive flight and then I told them to cancel everything and send me e-mail confirming the cancellation.

After all this I called them more than 20 times to get my confirmation for the canceled booking and they were ether trying to transfer me to unavailable extension or just hung up.

After 25 - 30 phone calls and 2 hours wasted I got my confirmation and booked with other web site for 10 minutes and for just $5 more than the price offered by Crystal Travel.

randiffh
8/26/16

Hi, Sarah from crystal travel was very calm and very clear. I would consider myself a difficult customer on this occasion. I was changing my mind with dates and adding items then deleting them. Sarah was very helpful and I would consider her a great ambassador to your company.
Can someone please send her a box of chocolates for me.

Thanks

jaspreetr
7/26/16

I booked a flight with crystal travel and one of your staff that I have spoke with was Rose and she was very helpful, friendly and informative about the flights, she even offered me discount as I have booked with them in the past and also offered me a very reasonable price. I looked forward to booking a flight with crystal travel again in the future.

heenam
7/17/16

Me and My Family are very lucky to have MIKE to assist us.He is an Experience travel experts, He made our itinerary to suit our requirements pre-travel all our queries has been promptly answered.

Mike act professionally at all times We will no hesitate to use Crystal Travel again for the near future and We will highly recommend to call MIKE to all our friends and relatives.

Keep-up the good work young man.Your support,Kindness,and calm manner extremely satisfied us.Cannot wait to book another flight from you for the next holiday.MANY THANKS...MIKE and kind Regards.

Mr and Mrs Cabia-an and Family

lucyc30
6/28/16

I was a little uncertain about booking Disneyland Paris originally but having spoken directly to an agent called Mathew I was over-whelmed at just how helpful Mathew was in beating other prices else-where to meet within our budget as I had seen some offers but didn't make the time to put money aside especially. Not only that but he went out of his way to put at rest any concerns I had through reviews I had seen about hotels on Google etc. And having received lots of emails back as well as phone calls I could tell he has a lot of passion for the company that he works for & am sure he will credit it & himself in a big way in the long-run. My boyfriend is exceptionally happy with Crystal Travel as he allowed me to go ahead with what I want. The price is absolutely brilliant & I will definitely tell my friends, colleagues & relatives about using Crystal Travel in the future as I am so looking forward to my birthday now in an upgraded hotel which I was not expecting, so thank you Mathew and all!

Response from Crytsal T., CrystalTravel.co.uk Representative
Thank you for the 5 star review and the time taken to share your thoughts! We're truly pleased to know that our agent Mathew was able to assist you regarding your booking.We look forward to your continued services in the near future!

deeptis1
6/20/16

Crystal travel was very helpful in helping my find the best fare for my flights. The fare didn't exist any more on the airlines flights but Ashley was able to find them at a very good price.

He was very helpful and prompt. The airline took a while to get my e-ticket to me but when I contacted Ashely about this, he re-assured me and made sure the ticket would arrive and it did.

Thank you very much for your help Ashley.

Tip for consumers: Ashley travel agent was good.

Response from Crytsal T., CrystalTravel.co.uk Representative
We can’t thank you enough for your appreciation and kind words. Our success comes from your faith in us and we are truly thankful for it. We look forward to continuing our relationship with you and hope we can serve you once again.

junem36
6/14/16

Sophia had dealt with all my Queries and concerns that I had regarding making the bookings. she is very efficient and am well pleased with the outstanding service that she had provided, this is my first experience with Crystal Travel and am really impressed would recommend to friends and family and will come back to book further holidays( providing everything goes well as I haven't gone yet)

Response from Crytsal T., CrystalTravel.co.uk Representative
Thank you! It's great to hear we made such a wonderful impression for your first time using our services and we're delighted that our agent Sophia was able to help you. We appreciate your compliments and look forward to you using our services in the near future.

paramjeetk
6/1/16

With having a very helpful travel assistant on the other end of a not so good mobile reception guide you on your holiday booking was a great help.We were cut of and the young lady called Amy called me back and guided me through the information that was required for my booking, that I'd only achieved to do for the first time on a re turn e-mail successfully. All together I was a happy client to get a week end break when I actually wanted to go in the end ... Many Thanks Crystal Travel Will look forward to using your services again

Tip for consumers: Although it seemed to take ages I couldn't get the date that I wanted because of the added expense on the flight that I wasn't willing to pay Amy then suggested another date and they would hounor the price .I was very happy with this , Also happy that Amy helped look for the cheapest transfer from airport to hotel for me even tho the price of the air fare increased a little I thought it was worth it..

Response from Crytsal T., CrystalTravel.co.uk Representative
We look forward to continuing our relationship with you and hope that we can serve you once again.We will Forward your greetings to amy as well.

Crystaltravel.co.uk Team
anjalik5
5/11/16

I would like to thank all marketing n support team as well to provide be cheap fare for flights to India.
They stay at there commitment and are very confident in delivering flight and holidays booking i will use them again. thanks

Response from Crytsal T., CrystalTravel.co.uk Representative
We would like to thank you for selecting our services. It was a pleasure serving you.

aageitia
4/1/16

Me and my partner booked our flights to
Siagon via paris for next year. Once I bought the tickets I had the confirmation email
within minutes and the e - tickets the next day or two excellent service.this is the first site I have been on that had run soothly with no problems

Response from Crytsal T., CrystalTravel.co.uk Representative
We appreciate your trust, and we’ll do our best to continue to give you the kind of service you deserve.

paull133
3/19/16

It was so easy to do. I booked my flight at about 1am to fly on the same day at 9pm. The confirmation came through the morning, but a consultant called both contact numbers to made dure that I have received the e ticket. He was very concerned. Great service Crystal travel And I would use them again.

Tip for consumers: Good Site Every Business have good and bad Clients but for me Crystal Travel Worked Well, I will again use there services and hope they wll not let me down

Response from Crytsal T., CrystalTravel.co.uk Representative
Thank you so much! We are so happy that you are happy. We will do our very best to continue to not only meet, but exceed your expectations.

jessicam178
3/15/16

Thanks a ton for making my first flight booking so easy and simple. I went to London with the booked flight from Crystal Travel and it was just awesome. It was my first flight and you guys make it worthful for me. I never been forget my this memorable journey and it was just cz of u guys. :)

Response from Crytsal T., CrystalTravel.co.uk Representative
Thank you for the 5 star review and the time taken to share your thoughts!We look forward to your continued services in the near future!

sunilp5
10/7/15

Complaint
I searched a confirm family ticket from a www.cheapflights.com...paid money 40 days in advance to Crystal travels which was allocated by cheapflight as a best deal.

On the date of travel when I went to airport for check-in... the airlines refused to accept ticket issued by Crystal travel as a valid ticket.
When I called Crystal travel for explanation. ..the customer service (Angelina) shamelessly asked for more money or said take a refund !

Nightmare right !

Crystal travel UK has given me this nightmare on 15th September 2015

I had a confirmed ticket issued by Atlanta to NewYork

My cheap flights booking ref Y74SN4
Airline Reference:- AJD447
E-ticket Number:- 037-9336700786/ 037-9336700787

Names Sunil Phatak
Sangita Phatak

My trip was spoiled by Crystal travel.

Please de-list Crystal travel and cheapflights to save fellow future travellers from such a trauma.

I will put this case on social media till a satisfactory reply is received.

billyt7
8/29/13

I have been booking n booking n booking...been on more then fifteen trips and enjoyed each one as they were best priced, well sorted, and timely. Great customer service enhances your travel experience.

Response from Crytsal T., CrystalTravel.co.uk Representative
Thank you for the wonderful review. We look forward to doing business with you in the near future as well!

jonathanb46
8/21/13

Just got back from Marmaris (Turkey) holiday that we booked with Crystal Travel. Their website is quite easy to use and the deals really better as compared to other companies, at least that's by our experience. Our holiday this year cost just over £359 for each for 4 star (Club Dorado) hotel for 7 nights on the beach front. There are plenty of shops, bars and restaurants within walking distance of the hotel and the Thursday market is a popular attraction. The hotel is a 15 minute walk to Marmaris main road. We really enjoyed the bars and the market. The hotel staff were very warm & friendly and we got to know them through crystal. The hotel was the way described on the website and we got what we agreed on. The details over the website were very reliable and by word, their blog on the city was also very helpful. Overall a great holiday at a good price.

Questions? Get answers from the CrystalTravel.co.uk staff and other customers.

6 Photos for CrystalTravel.co.uk