Review of CrackerBarrel

Lebanon,, TN 37087, US
dmca@crackerbarrel.com

emilyt106
5/7/19

The food is very good, the atmosphere is warm and inviting. That's what you get when you visit a Cracker Barrel. What made our experience memorable was our interaction with our server Louis. He couldn't have been any nicer. Sincere, attentive, and above all personable, Louis was the epitome of customer service.

cesarp32
11/30/18

went for the date one of the best place for the dinner my girlfriend like the service and actually she impress at this place so for my it was loved place.And the quality of the crackerbarrel is like cooking at home

barbarar339
8/6/18

Good Food, Fast service, nice atmosphere, loved the place. The dining out experience with the feel of eating a home cooked meal

logand33
5/24/18

...Excellent food at reasonable prices. The dining out experience with the feel of eating a home cooked meal at your grandmothers table

susanl217
2/2/18

We travel a lot throughout Illinois and often stop at a Cracker Barrel when we can because the food, atmosphere, service and shopping is always the best. I LOVE the french toast and real maple syrup. My mother loves it too, so every year for Christmas I give her a gift card. She's always showing me what cute treasure she's found in the gift store. It's nice because she can either use it on her meal, or buy herself a gift. I wish someone would give me one!

johnm937
11/2/17

The Cracker Barrel in Fairmont West Virginia has the best servers, food, and store manager in 3 states. My father and I were treated like one of the family. The store is always clean, well organized, and great toys. Thank you Kayla Bryant!

dorisl22
3/31/17

The one on dean Martin Dr. Las vegas,Nv. is the worst ever, I have been to your restaurants across the U>S>, and the food was so bad, couldn,t eat most of it, the Dumplings were so big and thick, they weren't done in the middle and no juice on them at all, overall am so disappointed, Hopefully, maybe we might go to another some day or not, the manager stood around and talked to one customer. But tono one else.so bad we are seniors and just wasted our money.

judyc62
11/25/16

My store is in Dothan, Alabama. I can not think of much more to say...I LOVE this place. The restaurant is fantastic, the service is super. The store....I could live in their store.
The food is really great, most of it taste homemade. If you ever have a problem it is taken care of quickly - - I had an issue with the way something was cooked (was too done) the manager had another steak brought to me with no hassle or no extra fee.
I know this isn't a very descriptive review, but what else can I say, I love their store and food.

lilliea6
9/17/16

Good food, large selection, pleasing to both children and adults. Shop for toys, clothing, jewelry, home accessories, etc. Every item in there would be a perfect gift for someone you know.

kristya4
2/18/16

It was a noisy setting as we ate our brunch in Kissimmee that Sunday in January. Tourists and locals gathered and we all enjoyed big helpings of potatoes, eggs and cornbread. Delicious! Good, quick and attentive service.

brians163
9/6/15

I was expecting a normal place like ihop or dennys on my way to cracker barrel. I arrived and knew right away that this restaurant was authentic. It has a very southern and homey feel to it. You walk in and there is a pretty big gift shop full of candy, toys, movies, and other treats. I was seated within a couple of minutes and the restaurant has a lot of southwestern decorations everywhere you look.

The hostess and the waiter were both very nice and polite. They treated you with a lot of respect and got whatever you asked them for. The food took a little while to get to me but I knew I could look past that if the food was good. My waiter regularly checked up on me and took my plates right away when I was finished.

Now the main part of the review which is the food. The food looked and smelt amazing when it was set on the table! I ordered a southwestern dish and with the first bite I knew I loved this place. It was delicious and was definitely better than regular breakfast restaurants by a lot. The food was rather expensive but in my opinion very worth it. In conclusion I highly recommend this restaurant.

Questions? Get answers from the CrackerBarrel staff and other customers.

CrackerBarrel?