G FUEL

G FUEL has a consumer rating of 4.83 stars from 901 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. G FUEL also ranks 3rd among Food & Drink Other sites.

• Always been drinking energy drinks and other carbonated drinks with lots of sugars in them.
  • Im happy with this product and customer service at GFuel.com.

• Feel really let down, disappointed, and burned by Gamma Labs.
How would you rate G FUEL?

“I think I'm in love”

Cosmin S.
8/26/19

Excellent quality of the product, too bad I gotta pay a lot for shipping, but this is one of the things you do for love. A lot of flavors, I'm still quite early in my flavors exploration, but I can tell you none of them disappointed me so far, now I just ordered a custom 20 pack with Sour Blue Chug Rug, Cotton Candy, FaZeBerry and Raggin' Gummy Fish, can't wait to arrive since the only one I've tried before it's FaZeBerry.

“Stellar Product - Abysmal Customer Support”

Travis V.
4/8/19

I ordered a starter pack and some additional packs to support my friend who has been streaming on twitch. I was completely surprised at how DELICIOUS the mixture came out - I don't think I was disappointed by any flavor that came in my 7 sample starter pack. The disappointment lies in that my order was shipped incomplete. After taking pictures of my packaging and sending several emails, it took 3 days for someone to even acknowledge that I reached out with an issue. We are now closing in on day 6 and I still don't know if my missing items will be refunded, credited, or shipped out. Reaching out on twitter to @CliffGammaCEO @GFuelEnergy @GammaLabs @GFUELesports have gotten no responses either. I would love to support my streamer friends by ordering more GFuel but there is no indication that my situation is an exception and that this is not how they treat all of their customers. Their product is also listed on Amazon and supported by prime. Had i ordered through Amazon, I would have had my product in 1-2 days, shipping covered, and my issue would have been resolved within the hour I brought it up. Feel really let down, disappointed, and burned by Gamma Labs.

energy drinks (160) customer service (39) shaker cups (30) great product (74) starter kit (26) gamma labs (15) red bull (27) blue ice (22) cotton candy (13) i love (139) video games (9) customer support (9)
brandonp158
February 21st, 2020
G Fuel is by far the best supplement I have ever taken. I have cut off soda and energy drinks for good and was looking for something to give me energy. I figured I would try G Fuel since all the youtubers I watch drink it and I'm a big gamer myself. I absolutely fell in love with it, super easy to make and gives you that extra boost to get you through your day and focus on the game your playing. I would recommend to anyone who wants that extra boost and is looking to be at the top of the leaderboards consistently.
christians185
December 5th, 2019
I used to drink 2-3 monsters every day and was always tired 2-ish hours after I finished one due to the amount of sugar. I started to get health issues... Luckily, my friend Craig tells me about GFUEL. I went online for some research and boy was I surprised to see all these good ingredients and I look at the back of a monster can and I say... Holy cow this stuff is sooo bad compared to gfuel. so I buy a starter kit and and I try a couple of the flavors. Boy did I love it. I'm now a regular buyer of gfuel and my health is much better. Thank You Gamma Labs for this AMAZING product we call GFUEL.
joyl116
January 25th, 2020
I am very pleased with GFUEL, when my teenage son asked me for it I looked into the ingredients and healthiness of the product and I was very pleased with what I had learned!
josep266
January 1st, 2020
Every flavor I've had has been amazing so far. They've all tasted spot on to what they advertise and the energy boost is incredible! I drink one before work and I'm good to go for my entire shift. Shipping doesn't take long which I love and the customer service team feels really, personal? Like you call and they pick up like an old friend haha. I would definitely recommend trying out G Fuel if you need a little motivation in the morning or if you just want to try a better energy drink alternative! Thank you to the guys at Gamma for this amazing product!

Tip for consumers: Pick what you like! Won’t be disappointed

aidenm28
February 12th, 2020
Gfuel is the best when ever I have money I buy gfuel it taste so good so many flavors and it's the official drink of esports and I love to game so it perfect I swear this drink is something else it's the best I love it I just ordered some right now can't wait for it to get here
tylerc154
November 22nd, 2019
The Gfuel that you guys make is unbelievably Amazing I love the way you guys make it and how well you get the flavor to mach up with the name of the Flavor. I wanna have my own flavor one day but, I dont know if it will ever work. But I wanna have a sour patch kid gfuel flavor in the future! I love you gfuel and keep it up!
heatherb563
February 4th, 2020
I normally don't try engery drink but honestly I give a thumb up for this one! It just feel right! I totally recommend! Not something you would hear that from me often :D if you are not sure what's to start with. I definitely suggest go for starter kits, they are giving 7 flavors to try with. So you can see what's it like! I chosen fruit punch and I love it so much
karlj49
January 28th, 2020
I've been ordering G fuel ever since I started watching Censor on Twitch. It's by far the best energy drink I've ever had, I was a regular coffee drinker and find myself struggling to sleep and even focus throughout the day due to my caffeine intake. GFUEL helps me focus and feel energised when playing call of duty and at work, I've even got 2 guys at work having it now and they love it! Can't recommend it enough!
luism280
February 12th, 2020
Helps me study for mid terms and flick heads what else u need. Coffee makes u have to go to the bathroom and red bull has too much sugar.

Tip for consumers: Always make sure to check the deals before you buy anything, and your email for promo codes

coler18
February 1st, 2020
It's a drink for when you game or you don't game. It's good, not bad at all! The shipping experience is typical, nothing new or bad. They email you afterwards for confirmation and send you an approximate date and time, You get your $#*!. I haven't had any problems at all.
pauls1769
February 7th, 2020
I love gfuel my girlfriend and I switched we were drinking crapergy now gfuel I dont drink pop just water and gfuel love I feel great
jakec213
January 22nd, 2020
I have always woken up to go to school and I don't have any energy when I get to school. I heard of gfuel and bought one of their starter packs. I fell in love ever sense. They have a load of different flavors to choose from and it just puts me in a good mindset. I would recommend gfuel to a lot of people who need energy at anytime of the day.
mauriciot16
February 16th, 2020
When I first bought G fuel, it was supposed to be a one time thing, a PewDiePie collectors box, with the tub and the shaker. When I browsed their website I saw a lot of interesting things, like the flavours, and the different type of shakers, and especially the PewDiePie glow in the dark one! So far, I've bought six tubs, and three shakers. I plan to buy more whenever I get the chance! Promo code: PewDiePie

Tip for consumers: Sometimes the prices can be high, if you want to try G Fuel I'd recommend checking out the daily, weekly, or monthly special, because they have multiple specials at once. Or, trying a starter pack. Another option is JoinHoney.com, for discount codes

zacharyt53
February 12th, 2020
I've been drinking G Fuel for about a month now and it really works. It's not bad for you and you have so much energy to start your day. It's a great substitution for coffee. One thing I wish they would fix is that some flavors that are tubes are only available in tubes not packs, or vice-versa. But overall I love this product and I highly recommend to anyone who is looking for a healthy option for an energy booster in the morning.
liamr30
January 30th, 2020
Can't go a day without G Fuel anymore. Love everything about it, I've tried a few flavours and want to try more. I started with Green Apple, but have tried likes of Fazeberry, Sour Cherry, Chug Rug, Golden Apple Pear and my favourite flavour Sour Pixel Potion. I've had 3 tubs of Pixel Potion and can't get enough it. Ordered my new tub with also some Pink Lemonade to try, not tried that one yet. So many flavours, G Fuel is great, I've gotten so many of my friends and my girlfriend on the G Fuel.
timm838
February 16th, 2020
Fast shipping times, ordered friday got it thursday. (they dont fullfill orders on friday-sunday it seems like), I've been drinking about 2 servings a day now. used to only do one. Might need to stop for a bit so I don't have as much caffeine, but theres SO many flavors! Mild chalky after taste, but flavors are amazing. Im offically hooked. 11/10, would recommend. (Ordering some tubs soon)
josephw480
January 23rd, 2020
I found out about this product from a YouTuber I watch, United gamer, always said good things about it and I was drinking about 7-10 canned energy drinks per week already so I figured it could be an alternative. Ordered a tub of the snow cone flavor and haven't bought a can since. I've tried 6 different flavors and have loved them all. I've even got my wife drinking it instead of her daily trip to a certain Seattle based coffee company. So it's even saved us money. Can't wait to see what other flavors they come up with.
irah39
February 5th, 2020
I began drinking GFuel back in October because I wanted to save money by not having to buy a Monster or other energy drink every single day at work. Since then not only has it replaced sugary energy drinks, but it has also mostly replaced other sugary drinks. I've lost ten pounds in three months because I love drinking this stuff. It tastes amazing, surprisingly has no sugar, and it helps keep me going through my day!
painee
February 24th, 2020
Gfuel is very good and healthy and pretty cheap and even tasty In the end I love it. But some flavors are underwhelming.
coryr40
November 25th, 2019
I've ordered G-Fuel a few times now. I enjoy all the different flavors you can choose from. I've also got each of the Pew Die Pie shakers! Nothing else on the market can compare to the product that G-Fuel delivers. As much as I would recommend G-Fuel to friends and family, I do feel as though orders over $50 should have free shipping. Tubs are $35 each not including tax. Ordering two tubs is pushing close to $100 with tax and shipping. I would definitely be willing to order more product if they introduced a free shipping incentive. *Picture missing black PDP shaker and Watermelon tub*
sarahg444
December 5th, 2019
My husband and I are always on the go especially with our soon to be 2 year old! We were avid coffee drinkers everyday but the added sugar eventually slowed us down causing us to crash and gain weight. One week on the starter kit my energy went up while my weight started to go down. I stopped coffee and sugary drinks altogether. Not to mention the focus it gave us at our jobs now makes it an essential part of our day! I have 5 tubs ordered already plus too starter kits for friends and family! Really awesome natural product!
landonr7
January 22nd, 2020
GFuel is the drink I love, and almost every feature about it is great. Don't like sugar but want energy? GFuel comes with pretty much all you need and throws out the unnecessary. There are a wide variety of flavors to choose from, many of which are unique blends and creations, such as gummy fish or cotton candy. There is even an Orange flavor that also drops the caffeine for those who want the same kind of drink but as healthy as you can get with it.
benh283
January 23rd, 2020
GFUEL is a great replacement for people who drink energy drinks daily. I used to drink 2 or 3 BFC monsters a day and now I have switched to Gfuel and feel alot better and dont experience that sugar crash in the early afternoon. The variety of flavors is pretty amazing and I love that they come.out with special edition and super limited flavors. overall GFUEL is an amazing company and have had no problems with any of the orders that I have gotten
michellen217
January 1st, 2020
My son loves this. He asks for every birthday/holiday. Because of the BOGO and sales I was able to get him 3 tubs, a create your own, a starter kit and an extra cup. He was hyped. He is a gamer and loves the energy it gives him and loves the variety of flavors. I could buy this for him all year long and he would never have enough.
mariama46
January 18th, 2020
The big deal for everyone is how it looks like and how its style is unique. They are mostly crazy thats what i love about it but it also has some that can go with my college and look a bit professional. But the important thing is the energy formula. They are natural and doesnt affect my health so far unlike any other energy drinks. They do work amazingly for gaming. Gym. Hell even study they give u more boost. I love it and i still wanna buy more of it. Thanks g fuel

It's way healthier compared to other energy drinks. It also tastes better.

By Luke P.