Review of G FUEL

Tel: +1 877-426-6262
info@gfuel.com

monterow
12/12/18

Gfuel is an outstanding product to choose over other energy formula/drinks because it is healthier while still giving a better outcome than others. My experience ordering and receiving Gfuel has been easily acquired on the website and delivered in great condition with no problems and delivered to my home on the expected date. Overall Gfuel is incredible and I will continue to purchase and recommend to friends and family.

leeh217
12/11/18

I have been buying these regular and tried most of the flavours and can honestly say they never disappoint. Great way to flavour your water and energise your workout!

michaelr947
12/8/18

The flavors are really great keep up the good work definitely gonna order more gfuel one thing tho it takes so long to ship still worth the wait tho

ryanp179
12/6/18

I love the product! It has gotten me off of canned energy drinks for good. In my opinion shipping take way to long it takes almost a week for my products to arrive after i order them. Exspecially with the black friday and cyber monday promotions. It has extended the wait to almost 2 weeks now. You would think of you were going to run a sale that good you would be able to keep up with the demand.

lennont6
12/5/18

They have so many flavors at such a reasonable price; very healthy, gives that boost, and it arrives to your door in about 5 days

kennyc58
11/30/18

Gfuel has an awesome and ever growing selection of flavors for just about anyones taste. My fiance and I have ordered from them 5 or so times now and the service and quality is always great and the shipping is fast.I would definitely recommend it for anyone looking for a little boost throughout the day or just wanting a great tasting drink.

Tip for consumers: If you're a little weary on whether not you think you'd enjoy Gfuel I definitely recommend checking out the mobile app which offers pretty awesome deals on starter packages and other products all the time!

jordana75
11/30/18

It's a great drink for many things, especially if you need a bit of energy. Helps with things like sport and definitely gaming and all with a variety of flavours that are all so nice.

carterb39
11/30/18

GFUEL has great products that they are producing and are constantly looking for any new ideas from their community. They always put the customers at the top of the list for things to prioritize. GFUEL sends emails about every step of your order so there is no worries about ones order. GFUEL keep up the good work!!

marshalla21
11/28/18

I tried G fuel from a referral and ended up getting hooked. The flavors are awesome with fruit punch having to be at my favorite at the moment! However, on my most recent order I seem to have a promo dispute that I have yet to get with the support team to rectify. With that being said I feel like I can rest assured as they have been more than awesome with every single experience in the past.
-Marshall Allred

tylerj66
11/28/18

I have been using G-Fuel for a few months now. Much better alternative to energy drinks and Coffee IMO. 25 Calories per serving and low sugar.

I will take G-FUEL in the morning and usually before and during my Twitch streams.

Also I can get to sleep without issue after drinking it which is nice.

stephenh330
11/27/18

G-fuel is a low calorie alternative to energy drinks like red bull. I love the product, the website is great and shipments to the UK are always speedy - even though the product is shipped from the US. Very impressed.

joshr125
11/27/18

I really like gfuel but my mom and dad are concerned when I drink it because of the lead found in it. If you guys could just test gfuel and see how much the exact lead for one serving is I think much more parents would be fine with there kids drinking it

harryr73
11/27/18

Ordered several times,I recommend going for tubs they are cheap and work out to be less than 70p each,which is better than other leading energy beverages.

josepht214
11/27/18

Your products have amazing flavor and are way more helpful than energy drinks. You have a site that makes it super easy to purchase more and constant deals to help when I'm in a bind.

tylors1
11/27/18

I have recently started consuming GFUEL and it's been one of my better purchases. Tastes great and is a lot better for you than other energy sources.

coreyk30
11/26/18

Gfuel is an amazing site with fast shipping & fast replies when questions are asked. Great service and products are just as good.

tjn8
11/25/18

This drink is top quality and most of the time you get more than 40 scoops in each! I highly recommend tropical rain, that is my favorite GFUEL flavor.

kevins603
11/24/18

GFUEL gives me the energy and focus to help me get through my day. I'm in retail and most days are full throttle. Never lets me down and the flavors are amazing.

jaggerp
11/23/18

Love g fuel has a great taste and it is affordable personally fruit punch is the best flavour, overall awesome product and will be purchasing more in the future

ryanb361
11/23/18

You guys have always bent over backwards for us customers and will always keep coming back for new flavors.

Tip for consumers: Always start with a flavor that you think will be good and try new ones with the individual packets.

keanow5
11/22/18

If youre looking for a nice refreshing drink after a long day or to start a gaming marathon get gfuel, itll give you energy and keep you focused on what youre doing.

brooks19
11/22/18

Gfuel is the energy formulas I have ever had. Give you energy without jitters like an energy drink would give you.

nickw147
11/22/18

Honestly I used to drink monster energy drinks everyday until I finally decided to buy some gfuel. Ever sense the day I ordered the first tub of gfuel (Blue Ice) I keep finding myself going back and ordering more. I currently own 6 energy formulas and 1 hydration formula, and I have to say it is one of the best decisions I have made. Bad decision I had was I had my dad try my blood orange tub... now it's his tub. But overall Great product would definitely recommend it to anyone and everyone.

michaelk911
11/22/18

I Quit drinking Monster Energy and completely moved over to G-Fuel... ABSOULUTLY LOVE IT!!!! Either gaming, working, or playing sports, I always have a tub with me!

harryb163
11/22/18

Before trying GFUEL (I first heard about it during the FaZe COD MW2 days!) I felt sluggish all of the time and like I was always tired but after my first purchase I've never felt better! Drinking GFUEL makes me feel better in many ways; I feel much less tired throughout the day, it helps me warm up on games quicker and it tastes amazing so there's never a reason for me to not drink one in a day. I now own 3 tubs and have tried all sachets of flavours! It really has changed my life for the better and I couldn't recommend it more!

Questions? Get answers from the G FUEL staff and other customers.

G FUEL?