Review of G FUEL

Tel: +1 877-426-6262
info@gfuel.com

brendanc41
8/18/19

Awesome products and flavors and easy ordering. GFUEL has definitely become a normal routine of having in our house from the first day we tried it, even got my wife hooked on it. Great alternative from the energy drinks at the stores. It feels healthier drinking GFUEL rather than the energy drinks that are all jacked up with chemicals and tons of sugar. Will continue to be a lifetime customer. Thanks again.

phils185
8/17/19

Well.. I do like the formular very much. They taste great and they keep me awake and focused in the afternoon.

What I don't like is the fact that my precious shaker got leaky after I dropped it for the very first time. Not even from a very high height. Which puts the claim, on the bottom of the bottle, "SIMPLY THE BEST BOTTLES IN THE WORLD" to question.
What I also don't like is that I haven't got an answer from the support... after full 8 days!
And this seems to be a common problem.

Tip for consumers: Wait for sales and use discount-codes. There are enough out there ;)

bobbyd75
8/17/19

Great price, better then sugar filled energy drinks. Fast shipping & good customer service! Won't stop ordering Gfuel !

caleba20
8/17/19

Ive known of Gfuel for awhile. Wanted to get away from energy drinks with all the sugar and them just being crap for the body. Not a huge coffee drinker so i figured id give Gfuel a try. Got a test pack and a shaker. From the first sip i knew that it was a game changer. I feel so much more focused and alert that i ever did with energy drinks. I dont have the crash either. Flavors are crazy good and the price beats the competition of similar products. Just an all around great product, and you can tell they have put time and effort into making it legit and a healthier alternative to whats out on the market. Treat yo self to some HECKIN Gfuel

marlonh13

The 5 reasons I love Gfuel and would recommend to people would be:
It has No sugar
No artificial flavors and colors
Tastes great
Has vitamins and antioxidants
It's an energy drink that keeps me energized for more than just 10 minutes
I was a little worried about the amount of caffeine it has in it, then I realized that I don't have to have the full scoop and could have just about half of it and still energized, I also realized they have caffeine free options as well

raull31
8/17/19

I love drinking gfuel all the time it helps me stay up and refreshes me. The site and app are super easy to use my shipments always arrive on time with no issues.

lewisp32
8/14/19

I decided to try G Fuel after getting a taster pack of Sneak (a rival product here in the UK) and while G Fuel is definitley a bit more powdery, the flavours are far superior to Sneak, plus G Fuel is also cheaper.

Delivery to the UK seems to average 7 days from the date of dispatch (It usually takes 2 days before the order is shipped) and while shipping is a little pricey, it works out pretty good value if you look around for discount codes or take advantage of the twice yearly BOGOF sales.

A serving helps me feel energised and more focussed while gaming, or doing anything else really, and the effect lasts a few hours.

I'm a fan!

mikev150
8/14/19

Ever since I tried gfuel I have wanted nothing else! As a heavy soda drinker gfuel has helped me cut my sugar intake massively. Sadly in my last order of the mountain top tall shaker and the pewdiepie shaker both products were broken to the point of not being useable at all. I sent out an e-mail to customer support and within a day they had fixed it adequately! I got a coupon code for a shaker to replace the mountain top shaker and got the pewdiepie junior shaker refunded. I was a bit sad the pewdiepie jr shaker could not be replaced instead of refunded but I understand replacing a limited edition item is not always possible. The fact my last order was a little troubled does not change my opinion of Gammalabs and gfuel as a product at all, I am completely satisfied with both the product and the professional way they help solve any problems!

rhysf6
8/12/19

I've used gfuel for about 4 years and i can happily say that the product is amazing !!!! I've tried everything from blue ice when it was in the black tubs they used to sell to trying to buy the cans they recently released but couldn't get my hands on :,( gfuel has always been an amazing product and I'm sure they still would be for years to come better than energy drinks cause you don't feel bad after drinking it in fact you feel better !!! Great source of vitamins too !!!!! And taste A1!!! Highly recommend this product.

jamesw1224
8/11/19

GFUEL is a fantastic supplement that i find wanting to use when i have a long gaming session ahead as it keeps me focused and alert on what is going on. There are many great flavours that you can find if you try a starter pack or just order packs of 3. GFUEL tastes perfect and has a very consistent feel with no powdery taste left behind, this is good as some products can have this effect. The only problem i find is if your are ordering from outside the US like me then the tax and shipping costs can really add up.

patricks422
8/7/19

Excellent. GFuel makes a great product.This stuff is fantastic.Good customer service.Would definitely recommend at least trying!

danh341
8/5/19

Easy, accessible and enjoyable. Not much could be improved on and everything is easy enough to find and access. Everything is perfect with the website but a few more shakers would be nice

alexanderr98
8/5/19

I had a chance to order Gfuel and what I ordered was amazing... I had the chance to try more than one flavor and there is alot of them that Tastes amazing

ians212
8/4/19

I wanted to try GFUEL. So I ordered a starter kit and fell in love with it. Would definitely recommend at least trying!

liamj31
8/2/19

I started ordering gfuel because I wanted a healthier alternative to energy drinks, and I must say it didn't disappoint. It tastes great and there's a great variety of flavors. I really enjoy this product, and I would definitely recommend giving it a shot.

mikew628
8/2/19

Any time I have ordered I have received my products on time. If there has ever been a problem which is RARE. The customer service team is fantastic and go above an beyond to make you happy.

thomasv127
7/31/19

Amazing products, especially the Peac Iced Tea flavor, my favourite. Only downside is the limited amount of Payment options and the high TAX and Shipping costs to the EU. There is a UK reseller but they don't have the sales that GFuel has. Overall 4/5.

anthonyh280
7/31/19

GFUEL is the best company out there for a great source of product and listen to what fans want of this product and very customer imteractivw

teddyc18
7/30/19

G-fuel is one of the best things I ever bought. Its cheaper then energy drinks, it taste good, and best part is theres no crash. I'd recommend G-fuel over energy drinks any day. I've also convinced my friends to buy it as well.

christianb145
7/30/19

Gfuel is an amazing product. The flavors are extremely creative and very DELICIOUS!! Gfuel is excellent for workouts or just chillin playing video games. I feel really energized and focused!!

jeffreyf108
7/30/19

Started using GFUEL as a replacement for more expensive, sugary energy drinks, and I haven't looked back since. GFUEL tastes better, encourages drinking water, and has way less calories, carbs, and sugars than most leading energy drinks. Shipping is also fantastic, and my orders consistently arrive days ahead of schedule. Give it a try - you won't regret it!

miker636
7/29/19

I ordered 2 starter packs at first deciding what flavours I would like and if the product actually worked. I'd found that the product gives you more energy that lasts longer than regular energy drinks. Most flavours are indistinguishable which kinda put me off the product. I ordered a couple of tubs from the flavours I did like and I have no buyers regret. The bigest problem I've found with the product is the powder. It doesn't completely mix with the water, so the last couple of sips are the worst and can give you a little bit of a dry mouth.

pauln248
7/29/19

I use g fuel whenever I plan to stream for a long day and it does a better job than any other drink at keeping me on my game. Better yet the taste is amazing as well, such as my favorites Fazeberry and Sour blue Chug Rug

gabrieli7
7/27/19

What more can I say about G Fuel?
I can't live without it baby!
It is easily my favourite drink on this here planet Earth. Bless you Clifford Morgan

kylea85
7/27/19

For about a month now I've been drinking G Fuel and let me tell you what a change. I used to drink on average 2 to 3 monster energy drinks a day and it still wasn't enough for me. I'd have crashes towards the middle of my work day, sluggish and just feel like crap. Since the switch I've been feeling greatness, my moods elevated to a new level and I overall feel better, more focused and tons of energy now. I highly reccomend switching off the sugary energy drinks and going with G Fuel for sure. I've tried the cotton candy flavor which was awesome and am currently drinking the sno cone flavor which is also amazing. Recently hit up the Bogo deal and picked up black on BlackBerry and bahamamama so looking forward to trying that as well. The price is very affordable as well and you definitely get your bang for your buck. 5 stars all the way. 10/10 would reccomend.

It's way healthier compared to other energy drinks. It also tastes better.

By Luke P.

Completely legit! I have ordered several times now

By Mike V.

As a college student, energy was something I always felt like I needed but I am very sensitive to the energy components of most energy drinks (not caffeine). G-Fuel is the only energy drink I can drink on a daily basis besides coffee. It works amazingly and has awesome flavors!

By Abbigail T.
Questions? Get answers from the G FUEL staff and other customers.

G FUEL?