Review of G FUEL

Tel: +1 877-426-6262
info@gfuel.com

bobbyb147
11/13/19
A+++++ fast delivery and I'm in the uk it is good prices aswell considering you get 48 drinks out of it
bretth96
11/13/19
Tastes Great, Looks great, Tastes Great, The Price is Great, The Offers Available are Great......!!!!
bradenm2
11/12/19
Best service around! I have ordered through many company's before but non have been like this one! I love what you guys do for the community! And everything you guys do to help out your customers to keep them satisfied! The only thing I wish was just a little faster was the delivery and you wouldn't have to pay for the faster delivery but all around 10/10 service and company keep it up!
jasonk427
11/11/19
It's a great alternative to coffee. I would definitely recommend it to most people. While it does help some people focus, there are others I know who have had it and it gave them too much energy to be able to focus.
jakew121
11/10/19
Gfuel has been awesome on delivery time according the estimated date and never damaged packaging. Obviously the product taste amazing and gets you hyped for whatever the occasion. I use it for work, I've also cut out coffee and soda as well now with the help of Gfuel! Two thumbs up!
markv243
11/10/19
At first I was speculating about getting gfuel at first but my first purchase was snow cone and now I got a addiction of buying tubs everytime I get payed. Plus the shakers are really well made.
emigdiog1
11/7/19
As long as you follow the dirctions it should taste fine. Some people say it tastes bad because they dont know how to properly make it shake it for 2 minuts instade of 10 seconds and use a shaker cup
nataliak43
11/5/19
GFuel is hands down one of the best tasting and cost effective energy supplements out there. However, it could end up being a bit pricey in the long run. Shipping tends to be a slight bummer, rendering discount codes nearly useless. Other than that, Im a proud supporter!
joshc203
11/3/19
G-fuel has changed the way I energize! I have struggled with finding a brand of energy drink that can stand up to my detailing lifestyle. Since I've switch to g-fuel I haven't had a crash yet! Granted in the past I've used a lot of caffeine but only because I would get through half of my day and be ready to take a nap. Now I drink my G-fuel in the morning and im good to go!
angelq8
11/3/19
The flavors are great, they do give me energy, and they are not bad for you. So many flavors so many different shaker cups. Cool style and cool colors
zanee9
11/3/19
Been drinking GFUEL for awhile and I love it! Even bought multiple shakers to spice things up on different days. Favorite flavor, Green Apple. They have to many flavors to count. You can even mix and match to find the perfect combo. Definitely need to try them out!
martinas24
11/2/19
I've been riding my bike since 2016 and I have always used G-Fuel. Why? Not only because of the great taste, amazing variety but it does what it says on the label. No sugar highs and the flavor lasts! Also with so many others things to think about regarding safety, nutrition etc. before I head out on my bike, G-Fuel keeps me hydrated, it's one less thing to worry about. A Win Win all the time!!!
haydenm46
11/2/19
I have bought several products, and have had absolutely no problems. Any questions I did have were answered quickly by a friendly and easy to reach customer service team. All their products have absolutely met my expectations, and are DELICIOUS. The only difficult part of the process is choosing what to get! I would definitely recommend!
calebf26
11/1/19
I'm an up and coming content creator and I love your product! All the different flavors are so unique and I'm looking forward to trying them all.
alexd344
11/1/19
G Fuel always works perfect for helping me get focused in on any task in front of me. I love the variety of flavors and the consistent quality this company provides from the product, to shipping, to customer service. I'm a huge fan!
joshs398
11/1/19
Bahama mama is one my favs but the kiwis strawberry is pretty good as well trying a new flavor now strawberry banana looking forward to it. As far as shopping and shipping no problems or complaints from me get it in 2 to 3 days not bad either
ryans490
11/1/19
Fast Shipping, Great products, awesome customer service.... Cant wait to see what flavor is next... Love the holidays
christopherm681
10/31/19
Customer Service is fast and helpful not even 10 seconds and I was talking to an agent. Fixed my problems quick and easy, witch many other company's don't do.
alexs865
10/29/19
The product you buy, from shakers to gamma itself is top tier quality. This bests all other supplements for gaming, and is also amazing to use outside of it as well. The process for buying is easy, and the reward points for buying are awesome as well. I'd recommend this to really anyone!
andrewk321
10/26/19
The new PewDiePie flavor has me addicted to GFUEL! I try to have it only before a work out or if I'm gonna be up all night gaming!
joseh151
10/25/19
I really enjoy this product It gives you energy but without the crash as it says. There is also lots of flavors from Cotton Candy to Kiwi Strawberry to Twisted candy. There is also more products than just energy formula. There is gfuel flavored pop rocks, shaker cups, t-shirts, hats, and so much more. There customer service is also amazing, they do their best to help you out and also give you answers to questions. Overall great business!
williamb1272
10/25/19
Gfuel as a drink is an amazing product. All the flavors (even the ones I'm not fond of) have the perfect amount of sweetness to them.

Now to the negative part.
Their shaker cups are absolute garbage. The first order I made was a starter pack, less than 1 week after getting it, and before I even went through the 7 test flavors that came with it, the lid to the shaker ripped almost completely off when opening it. After talking to several other people this is apparently a recurring issue with their shakers, and most of the people just deal with it because they buy the collectors pack every time a new flavor comes out so they have lots of them to replace broken lid. Gfuels response to me complaining about this was they would send me another shaker IF I paid shipping for it. Their shakers not worth the shipping, they are dollar store quality at best and should just be free with any order.

In final summary, Get a Blender Bottle shaker they are cheaper than the Gfuel shakers and MUCH higher quality, Then fill that bad boy up with GFUEL cause I cant find anything that tastes better or is as refreshing. That watermelon flavor straight up tastes like a liquid jolly rancher.
cameronp49
10/23/19
So I was introduced to g fuel October 2019,and at this current time the products and variety of flavors they offer are great and are exactly as described.its truly mind blowing G Fuel is a delicious product and I look forward to shopping with them back to back! Why ? Because they're energy formula is unbeatable. Got me away from sugar and pop a lot as I drink more water and g fuel through the week as needed. I can recommend a lot of flavors but I could go on for days what I can say to sum up this review try it honestly pick a flavor that catches your eye and you will be more than satisfied money well spent every time for a wonderful clean product. G fuel is on top of there game and unbeatable!
breondw
10/20/19
Good energy drink and it tastes good Once you've tasted a couple of flavors and choose your go to's you won't be disappointed
tjs69
10/20/19
Great product and great service. I've only had good experiences with GFUEL and I've recommend it to many of my friends!

It's way healthier compared to other energy drinks. It also tastes better.

By Luke P.

GFuel is legit, Ive ordered several times now. Fast shipping, no order issues.

By Natalia K.

This stuff really helps you focus and gives you energy without any crashes!

By Clifford S.

Questions? Get answers from the G FUEL staff and other customers.

G FUEL?