Review of G FUEL

Tel: +1 877-426-6262
info@gfuel.com

danielr367
10/17/18

Title says it all, I have been a gfuel customer now for almost 2 years. I haven't had 1 flavor I dislike, its pricing is way more then reasonable PLUS they had deals all the time. Extremely reasonable shipping time. Best part, tastes great all the time

thomase124
10/15/18

Easy to use site simple ordering process with a vast selection of products to choose from if you are looking for your first flavour and are a bit overwhelmed by the vast choice try fazeberry very nice cant get enough of it quick delivery times for international orders I live in the UK takes about a week to 10 days to arrive packages always arrive in good condition very well packaged

josiaha16
10/7/18

I use to drink energy drinks constantly and it came at a great expense with the typical energy crash after. The product is cheaper in the long run. Also tasty

cameronr36
10/7/18

The website is easy to use, so many flavours which they keep coming up with more of and they give discounts for their partner companies which is very nice and helpful.

jeffreyb240
10/6/18

I had never tried Gfuel before but was curious. Then I ended up winning a free Gfuel from Sliver.tv. Oh man I fell in love instantly. FazeBerry for the win!

jeremyj70
10/5/18

GFuel has been a revelation! It's energy without the shakes, a flight without a fall, and the focus on the scope with a steady finger on the trigger. Whether intense gaming or hard work, I've loved every minute and every flavor. The company cares about gamers and it shows with their partnerships with our community. Keep it going, GFuel. Evolution cannot be stopped!

aarond77
10/5/18

At first I was very skeptical because usually energy drinks don't work for me. So I figured I would try G fuel. Come to find out I absolutely love it. Just don't go overboard with it.

alanahm
10/5/18

Ever since I started ordering Gfuel, I haven't gone back to other energy drinks. Gfuel doesn't make me crash, or feels sick after a bit. I'll definitely continue buying gfuel when I can.

coreym65
10/3/18

Very good product and service. Very timely and professional company. Very catering to what their customers need.

shannonl124
10/1/18

I learned about G-Fuel from my brother who is a gamer DarkTeenPaint he loves the stuff and so I ordered and now I am hooked. Every Flavor I have tried is amazing I do have to say I love the Peach mango and the Peach Pineapple but they are all great!!! I drink G-fuel in place of coffee and it works great!!!
I think G-Fuel should sponsor a small streamer like DarkTeenPaint. Lets GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

ericl261
9/30/18

I am new to the GFUEL scene but my overall experience has been very positive. I do wish it was a bit cheaper but honestly it didnt scare me away ..... hoping to try and possibly get to partner with this company someday .... they are putting out quality products that actually work and are healthy :)

jadonv
9/30/18

G-Fuel has always been great for me. There was one order in which it took a while to get too me, but other than that it has been great. The flavors have been nothing but good, they always come nicely packaged and well displayed, and just all in all are very helpful with my very busy life in school. Whenever I am tired at school from the massive amount of homework and projects that are assigned it is always very convenient and easy to mix up a new drink. Thank you G-Fuel for your great product.

nicholem38
9/27/18

I love G-Fuel. The flavors taste great and the shaker cups are wonderful. I started by buying a pack of multiple flavor packets so I could try them and find my favorites and then bought a few tubs. I have several shakers as well. They have great sales every now and then too.

michaelp802
9/27/18

I have always loved my gfuel flavors and have never had an issue with any orders or products. Fast shipping and great service. 10/10

alexanders129
9/27/18

As an EU buyer, I experience a lot of trouble as soon as the package has left the United States regarding extra tax and longer delivery time

jonc183
9/26/18

I was a major user of energy drinks. I'd drink anywhere from 5 to 8 energy drinks a week. When I came across G-Fuel (thanks to Dr Disrespect), I figured it was worth a shot. I've been using G-Fuel now for about a month or so, now. Definitely not over exaggerating when I say it has changed my life. The obvious health benefits of not having one of the mainstream energy drinks ruining my kidneys was one contributing factor to making the switch but the overall effectiveness of G-Fuel (and great taste) is what keeps me coming back. I've tried both the hydration and energy formula. Both are equally amazing and I'd recommend anyone to become a G-Fuel member! I've already pointed several friends this way and I'll continue to do that to prevent anyone else from wasting their money in the sugar dump the mainstream guys put out there.

timm455
9/23/18

This stuff taste amazing!! GFUEL gets me the focus I need for gaming and work alike. No more coffee or Red Bull for me.

hunterc34
9/23/18

Gfuel is the best drink I've ever had and they are fast at delivering their product. They are always coming out with exotic flavors and I would love to try them all.

dylanb83
9/22/18

Great alternative to coffee and other energy drinks. Doesn't give you a crash like other drinks. It tastes really good, and is really fairly priced especially if you buy it during their buy one get one free sales.

nateb43
9/22/18

Once you try G Fuel the first time you will get hooked and you never get the crash, ever since I started using G Fuel I haven't touched any other type of energy drink Monster and Red Bull don't even compare to this stuff.

arthurr85
Arthur r.
9/21/18

This stuff is amazing. Keeps me going when I need it too.....dont give you come down like you get from other energy drinks. Clean tastes.....the shakers are top notch also.

kyleb191
9/20/18

I Think You Guys Are Amazing And Constantly Doing The Most To Provide Everyone With The Best Product Dying To Get My Hands On My Newest Shipment And Grinding To Get Sponsored By You Kings

jasons600
9/20/18

They ALWAYS have coupons and deals going on. The best part, however, is the flavors! It's hard to go wrong. Highly recommend trying!

eliseos12
9/20/18

Gfuel has a great taste every flavor taste good, gives you the energy an focus that it advertises its by far an amazing company

jaedenm
9/20/18

Loads of flavours, not exspensive , gets the job done and helps me stay energized and focused at work

Would recommend

Questions? Get answers from the G FUEL staff and other customers.

8 Photos for G FUEL