Review of G FUEL

Tel: +1 877-426-6262
info@gfuel.com

austinn11
3/20/19

Ive been drinking GFuel for a while and i genuinely love it. The only thing is the some what grainy feeling you get when you drink it but other than that its amazing.

ryana138
3/17/19

3 months ago I tried G-Fuel and haven't looked back since, The energy feels clean, and truly no crash. 0 sugar yet the flavour pallets are ALWAYS on point. I have tried 90% of flavours and have a small review for some. 1. Twisted candy is the best , 2. Strawberry shortcake needs to be mixed with milk , 3. Cotton candy is a bit too sweet for me , 4. Ragin gummy fish tastes just like Swedish fish, 5. Golden apple pear is amazing. 6. RAINBOW SHERBERT :) p.s Where is Pewdiepies limited edition flavour?

kendalll20
3/17/19

I ordered a 20 pack assorted flavors for my first order ever and I loved it. I like most of the flavors but not all of them as some of them just don't taste good for ME. I then went on to ordering tubs and a lot more and all I can say that the product is amazing with the flavors and everything else. It is also one of the most healthy things you can drink and still stay focused. Thank you GFUEL it's been a great ride and I'd love to keep going.

andrewh402
3/15/19

I love the products cant get enough. Just wish that there were more choices of shakers in colors. I feel like there are too many collab shakers and not enough gfuel shakers. Also wish they had more bogo sales haha im 2 flavors away from owning them all

lukem168
3/15/19

Gfuel is a great product. Whether you drink it in the morning, before a work out or just during the day, it is a great energy boost without the sugar and absurd amount of calories. 5 Stars. Amazing product and company.

harrism37
3/15/19

I love all the gfuel flavours that you sell and everything tastes awesome! The shaker cups are great quality and shipping is amazing. The website is very easy to use and I would recommend it.

stevenm472
3/14/19

The Gfuel team are very professional, yet easy to understand and talk to. They answer emails quickly!

adamm306
3/13/19

You guys have amazing flavor and cups. Is started drinking it before work. It has helped so much on keeping me awake and focused!!

kylek113
3/13/19

I used to drink soda and pop like it was air, but then i found out about GFuel and thats all changed. Thank you guys for giving me a better choice and this is gunna be a thing for years to come hopefully, would like to work with you guys in some way! Like promoting or something else to help you guys. GFuel is one of those last great companies left. It's a way of life. Ps you guys came through on a free gift of cupids that i didn't receive a few days ago when my order came in, thats real love right there.

miguelp55
3/13/19

I love the variety of flavors! I can always trust GFuel to keep me energized and focused during work, sports, or while gaming!

hunterl28
3/13/19

My experience using G Fuel was and is absolutely amazing! I started by trying a tub of the Pink Lemonade and was instantly hooked. Since then I've bought 4 more tubs and loved every one since! If you've never tried G Fuel before I'd suggest you try something that you know you've liked based on other products like in my case I had gone with Lemonade because I knew I would like that and from there expand on your flavors. Love the products so much!

danielk369
3/13/19

After many orders and many different flavors there has never been a time where I'm dissatisfied with the product.

charlied80
3/12/19

I love GFUEL because ordering the formula is very simple and fast. The product it self tastes good and keeps me going all day. I wouldn't be able to focus at school if it wasn't for GFUEL.

kaylina2
3/12/19

I love Gfuel! Many of the flavors I have tried are great. The shaker cups are also great, and I have enjoyed using the ones I have purchased. Shipping is good as well. The products I had purchased always arrived on time, which is great! I did not give 10/10 only due to prices. The prices of the products are a bit high, along with shipping, but aside from that I would definitely recommend!

josepha287
3/12/19

They have a lot of delicious drink options to choose from and some pretty cool shaker cups also. Plus they deliver pretty quick so that's always a good bonus.

georgeo89
3/12/19

These guys are killing it. Amazing company. Cool, quirky and legit. STUNNING flavours and crazy good designs! ... all I want now is GFuel x PewDiePie sh*t... I don't care what it is, shaker, flavour.. I'll f*cking buy it!

Cheers,
George.

michaelp947
3/12/19

Love the product! Just started purchasing Gfuel regularly like a month ago and i can say I'm officially addicted. Only thing that could be better IMO is the shipping times to Canada. In have to plan to Order Gfuel usually 2 weeks in advance that i want it so i don't run out before the next shipment arrives.

ericp351
3/12/19

Gfuel is a constant help through my everyday, my goal is to get to one of every tub and I'm at 12 right now. Love it and will keep buying

matthewn123
3/12/19

I recently started buying GFUEL to help me through my 14hr shifts at work. Maybe it works? Maybe it's just a placebo effect? Either way, I'm smashing through the day and not feeling tired at all! So I'd happily pay for a placebo if it works and I'm more than happy to pay for it if it genuinely works!
As for flavour... I've tried a few and so far SOUR BLUE CHUG RUG is the one for me!
I've recently bought a couple of different flavours to try once the SBCR is all gone and I can't wait to see what they're like.
I'd definitely suggest trying GFUEL at least once and they even sell little sample packs on their site if you don't wanna spend loads on a whole tub you might end up throwing away.

brandons263
3/11/19

GFUEL is my healthy alternative to the harmful chemical filled energy drinks you see on store shelves. Helps keep me extra focus and heightens my reaction times when play FPS games like Call of duty and Apex legends. If it wasn't for GFUEL I'd be a literal zombie everyday. Thanks GFUEL and gamma labs for all that you do to provide a healthy alternative. P.S. there a little hint on the monitor screen on what to bring back ;)

piercel4
3/11/19

Everything about Gfuel i like, i love every flavor i've tried and give the product 10/10 anyday. The price is where everything goes bad. First off it's already $35 a tub, plus $8 shipping? Whattt. 10/10 would recommend to a friend. Already got 2 friends hooked

robertasb
3/11/19

I have tryed quite a few flavours already and I have yet to find any that I would dislike. Keep up the good work Gamma Labs love your shakers and your energy drinks.

judet5
3/10/19

Nothing negative to say, the company is consistent with deliveries and never disappoints when i receive a new flavor of their product. Everything is exactly as advertised and reasonablied priced. Excellent company.

hawkp1
3/10/19

I love how G Fuel is so consumer-oriented by means of taking new flavor suggestions, partnering with popular producers, and having an appealing sales pitch for a product that replaces unhealthy caffine items which many different people use. I'm honestly surprised at how beneficial the product is for both its purpose in my performance and focus as well as to my health. I don't have any complaints, but maybe some useful feedback regarding the grainy texture I sometimes feel when drinking it. Besides that minor detail, this product is a 5/5.

toddc147
3/10/19

Great product! I know it is aimed at gamers but honestly you definitely do not to be gaming to enjoy this product, got a hang over gfuel can help. I have tried most flavours now besides maybe 5 of the newest ones (just ordered Sour Blue Chug Rug Tub very excited as Sour Cherry is my fave so far) and have yet to hit a bad flavour. Being from Canada keep an eye out for their world wide free shipping sales that happen periodically.

G fuel is fully legit and I have received menu orders from them!

By Harris M.

G fuel is very professional, has a clean website and is very easy to use!

By Harris M.

Won state soccer championships with 3 goals to me.

By Charlie D.
Questions? Get answers from the G FUEL staff and other customers.

G FUEL?