G FUEL

G FUEL has a consumer rating of 4.83 stars from 1,622 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with G FUEL most frequently mention energy drink, great product and customer service. G FUEL ranks 3rd among Food & Drink Other sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 96.8%

• I never feel a crash like other energy drinks, which is perfect for keeping me alive throughout the day.
  • One week on the starter kit my energy went up while my weight started to go down.

• But, sometimes their customer service can be so shaky.
How would you rate G FUEL?

“Gfuel is the best option for energy drinks out there!”

Amy F.
8/20/20

Gfuel is bar far the best energy drink on the market! It's all natural which is a huge plus for me! Typically you have to sacrifice taste for something a little better for your body and mind... but not in Gfuels case. It's all there... taste, quality, variety. The works! And I especially love that they partner with some of my favorite gamers and have a collectors box for SONIC! I signed up for the alerts when it was available and it's finally here! Already purchased

“Terrible service and delivery”

Kirsten A.
3/4/20

Terrible service - twice we have ordered Gfuel and it hasn't been delivered. First time they refunded us fully, but second time they charged us for the delivery (which isn't cheap to Asia). There was no attempted delivery note or email. They said it was their "policy" to keep the delivery cost and that we should have kept checking the tracking link ourselves over the 3 month period (?). Very poor company ethics - not a good sign for the rest of their operation.

Reviews (1,622)

energy drinks (264) starter kit (47) shaker cups (39) gamma labs (20) customer service (72)
amyf407
ethans92
March 21st, 2020
I have ordered GFuel for a while now and it has never disappointed. The fact that there is always new flavors to try every so often and great price for the tubs makes it easy for me to buy a couple. This drink also keeps true to what it offers, better focus. I'll find myself at work being more attentive to what I'm doing. Or even giving a little more effort in the weight room. But best of all... it makes my video game experience even more intense as I'm feeling on top of my game from that GFuel!
justint262
August 31st, 2020
I'm not much of an energy drink guy but when I found out the specifics of gfuel and saw that they collaborated with my favorite gaming icon I had to give them a shot, I absolutely love sonics peach rings so much so it really made me want to try out some of the other flavors. Gfuel has been well priced and easy to order from everything I've ordered from them has come early and sufficed to say I will be ordering again.
juanj221
November 30th, 2020
As a full time youth pastor, father of 2 kids under the age of 3, and a lover of COD. G FUEL has become the only energy drink I use anymore! The focus blend really does wake up my brain and helps me make better decisions faster. And each flavor has been phenomenal! If you are drinking any other energy drink, make the switch! It is quite literally life changing!
angelf83
April 27th, 2020
Gfuel seems to me a great option for people who want simplicity and clarity with an energy drink. The advantages that Gfuel offers you such as its low amount of calories and the various flavors they offer. In my case I would say that they would have to implement better international shipping now which is the only negative point. Anyway if you want a drink for the gym, study or play without getting tired of it Gfuel is for you. Thank you! This is my experience I hope it has helped you
brianl1093
January 6th, 2021
Verified purchase
I wanted to find an alternative to coffee and other similar type of supplements for a long while because coffee doesn't agree with me. I follow alot of creators who plug GFuel and so I finally gave it a try with their recent BOGO sale. I am super pleased, I feel more energized when starting my days and feel more alert throughout them. I love the Black on Blackberry flavor the most! Definitely would highly recommend this product!

Tip for consumers:
There's always alot of promotional deals and discount codes, keep an eye out for these!

Products used:
Black on Blackberry, Strawberry Shortcake

jordans294
August 20th, 2020
Working at a hospital I used to drink 3 to 4 black coffees a day to just get through the the shift. Now with G Fuel I only need one scoop and I am good for my entire 12 hour shift day or night without any of the crash from other energy giving drinks. G Fuel has gotten me through some of my busiest shifts here at the hospital and will continue to do so. It also taste amazing.
jahe1
November 30th, 2020
I've been ordering G-Fuel for about 2 years now. It's a fantastic product and a great alternative to energy drinks. Cost effective too! The flavours are awesome and I'm always stoked to try the new ones they come out with. Takes a while for my order to get to me as I am in Canada, but it's worth the wait. And I usually stock up when I do order. Recommend this to anyone who is caffeine dependent, a late night gamer, or just needs they extra oomf during the work day. G-fuel is fire.
alexg670
August 27th, 2020
Gfuel has changed my life, I feel more energized during work and school without the sugar crash. I have stopped drinking all harmful energy drinks loaded with sugar, i have lost 19 pounds drinking gfuel. This isn't a drink for weight loss, but is an amazing alternative for sugary drinks, as long as you're staying in the safe range of caffeine intake. Will order more in the future! Thank you Gfuel!
danielw959
August 10th, 2020
A coworker told me about Gfuel, and after some research on the product I decided to order some. I gave up all my other energy drinks I was consume after getting my first Gfuel. Having half the caffeine with extra antioxidants, and a focus complex is what sold me. I drink Gfuel 2-3 times a day, and enjoy knowing I'm not putting any junk in my body! I highly recommend Gfuel over any other product for energy. It also has helped in being more focused when I do get the chance to game!
jonr382
September 4th, 2020
I've tried them all, so have my coworkers. We are guilty of being dependent on energy drinks just to keep us feeling good enough to take on the day. I shared my G fuel and we're thinking about replacing all the monster, red bull, bang and reign in our snack bar with G fuel - now if they were just as common and accessible as said brands. Best flavor variety, great taste, at a pretty darn good price for how much you get per tub. More purchases to come and that's a fact.
karlj49
January 28th, 2020
I've been ordering G fuel ever since I started watching Censor on Twitch. It's by far the best energy drink I've ever had, I was a regular coffee drinker and find myself struggling to sleep and even focus throughout the day due to my caffeine intake. GFUEL helps me focus and feel energised when playing call of duty and at work, I've even got 2 guys at work having it now and they love it! Can't recommend it enough!
johnb5358
August 20th, 2020
I can whole heartedly say I was skeptical with gruel at first. But it gives clean energy and great focus during gaming within 10 minutes after drinking and lasts for hours. It's certainly not something I'm gonna drink every single day but the flavors are abundant and take on their flavor descriptions well as well as provide the energy without the jitters or crashes generally associated with energy drinks.
sjanp
August 22nd, 2020
I've been gaming basically my whole life, and I drank energy drinks most of my life as well. A friend had bought some GFuel and gave me a single serve packet to try and I never turned back. Great flavor, little to no artificial sweetener taste, depending on flavor. My wife even likes it, and she hates sugar free anything! Gamma Labs made a winner!
nemanjam1
October 16th, 2020
Bought a few tubs over the last few months, all have tasted great. My current favorites are spicy demonade, sonic peach rings, green apple, and hype sauce.

If you're trying to decide on a flavor, best thing to do is to buy a bunch of sample packs and try it all out. You'll find that some taste incredible and others can be bland. Others will surprise you.
josepht468
May 9th, 2020
I thought that G Fuel was a gimmick. I got a discount code while watching a stream on Sliver.TV (rebranded to Theta.tv) and decided to use it. Wow! When I got my starter set, I was pretty shocked of how well the drink mix tasted and quality of all their products. Since then, I continue to order from this compost. They are quick quick which shipping too.
jacko217
November 5th, 2020
Its great. Most flavours taste amazing. The customer service seems to be a little hot or miss but the product is worth it. I drink one of the 9 flavours that i have sitting on my desk every morning and i have yet to run out of one. Though ordering from Australia makes delivery times extra long i don't mind the wait. If you haven't tried it yet i 100% recommend Bahama Mama as your first flavour.
quintinc15
November 16th, 2020
I've been buying from GFuel consistently for the last year or so. One order every month, maybe every month and a half. Depends on how much I get to play because of work. They always ship fast, especially to Hawaii, and I always have some sort of 20% off coupon in my email, which is a smooth $10 off. Usually takes care of the shipping for me. If you've always wanted to try GFuel, do it. You won't regret it and you'll keep coming back, just like I always do.
nickd625
August 14th, 2020
Ordered a few drinks online before ever trying anything just seeing what the hype was and was not upset actually after having 1 out of a case of fazeberry I ordered 2 more cases and each was better than the last the Can Drinks Are my favorite but I also have 4 tubs on hand from the sales they always run, also shipping is always quicker than it usually says always been surprised early on orders 10/10 all around
shaynec11
January 23rd, 2020
Recently started buying gfuel early this December because of my energy drink addiction glad I made the switch taste much better much healthier went from buying a starter pack to having 4 tubs in a few weeks just a little while for shipping waits occasionally but besides that very impressed keep up the good work gfuel!
kurtisj5
May 22nd, 2020
I replaced an unhealthy energy drink addiction with this wonderful goodness, I've ordered about 13 tubs now and 4 shakers and have never had one issue (except a shaker casualty my fault lol) and I live up in Canada, one day I do hope they get a Canadian warehouse but nonetheless I'm hooked. I've also turned on a bunch of the homies to it and it's quicky become very popular in my city!
jacobk159
January 7th, 2021
Like all gamers who struggle with trying to stay focused and actually have the energy to continue gaming GFUEL helps you reach and maintain that goal! Whether it's the Great taste or the price you know your getting a good deal!

Products used:
Sour cherry tub, peach rings tub, snow cone tub, Code Vein Shaker cup, Sonic shaker cup

heatherb563
February 4th, 2020
I normally don't try engery drink but honestly I give a thumb up for this one! It just feel right! I totally recommend! Not something you would hear that from me often :D if you are not sure what's to start with. I definitely suggest go for starter kits, they are giving 7 flavors to try with. So you can see what's it like! I chosen fruit punch and I love it so much
garrettr51
December 2nd, 2020
I have bought three different tubs of gfuel over the past few months and each transaction was flawless. I don't know why some people are saying the customer support was bad because I think it is actually a lot more pleasant to deal with them than with most other companies. Not to mention the product is quite solid, it tastes good and it comes in a fairly large quantity. So overall I would recommend this product to someone who was looking to buy and energy drink.
jeremyw437
Jeremy W.
January 19th, 2021
I purchased a starter kit several months ago and never received my sample packs. After several attempts in emailing customer service regarding this issue I have given up since no one seems to care about it. I sent pictures of packaging as requested but no one ever got back to me. Buyer beware if you try to contact them expect no communication. I will admit customer service aside their products are great. Cotton candy is a must!

It's way healthier compared to other energy drinks. It also tastes better.

By Luke P.