Review of G FUEL

Tel: +1 877-426-6262
info@gfuel.com

erikh70
8/18/18

It's just amazing, shipping is super fast and the flavours are just great.
I would really recommend this to people that work out or just want something to drink that dosent contain alot of calories. Gives you alot of energy.

kaitlynm30
8/15/18

These products are so amazing the rainbow sherbet has to be my favorite flavor so far. I tell everyone about this product and I don't even get paid to because I don't need to get paid to tell people how great this is.

heathert100
8/15/18

I have purchased Gfuel a handful of times since last year and I have not regretted a single purchase. All my purchases arrive very quickly, even with the basic shipping. Their flavors are great, only like 5 carbs a serving, and give lasting energy. The tubs are super cheap per serving. Or if you're indecisive (like me), they have nice sample packs of their 'On The Go' packets. I'll also mention the shaker cups. I LOVE the shaker cups! The tops aren't too hard to open or close but are super secure. On top of the wonderful products, they have LOTS of sales!!! Product sales, shipping sales, and a point system where you earn rewards! <3 I can't say enough about the G Fuel company and how I am a happy, loyal customer :)

zacharyd31
8/14/18

The stuff taste great and actually works and it ships out really quick which is awesome. This stuff never makes me crash which is fantastic I've never had a caffeine based drink that doesn't make you crash so it's a first this product is amazing

tobys41
8/12/18

Known about Gfuel from Faze since forever but it wasn't until streaming with @itsKursed where i got to chat with him about it. Luckily being a sliver.tv partner i managed to bag myself a free tub code to give it a little try. Since that tub of grape gfuel about 2 months i have since made 3 more bulk purchases, the stuff is awesome, try it, or dont more for me that way

projecti2
8/11/18

I found out about GFUEL through Keemstar on youtube awhile back but just recently stated trying some of the flavors, but so far all of them have been fantastic. I also love being able to get that much needed boost without having to deal with the awful side effects of traditional energy drinks. 10/10 would recommend!

patrickq7
8/10/18

I enjoy drinking GFuel every day. At this moment, I tried half of all flavors and they were all delicious.Looking forward to the other flavors, especially to new once. Keep up the great work Team-GFuel !!

zeelah
8/10/18

I used to be a huge fan of the monster and red bull drinks and since I have transitioned over to the G Fuel, G Fuel is my drink of choice!
The best! I will not go back to drinking the others.
Thanks for being so good!

timothyh174
8/10/18

I've always enjoyed energy drinks, but always hated having to drink another once the crash set in. Then I found GFUEL! For sure the best energy drink I've found. I haven't experienced a crash and have had the most leveled energy I've ever experienced. I highly recommend GFUEL!

danielt261
8/10/18

From their customer service to their products.. it's all been amazing! I made the switch about a year or more ago and have saved so much money from drinking GFuel instead of regular energy drinks. I have supported this company since I was a kid and will continue to. My favorite flavor by far (and new) is the Ragin' Gummy Fish. Go try em out!

ojanyr
8/8/18

I've known about GFuel for a while but I finally hopped on board while watching FaZe Censor's YT video and seeing a promo code. GFuel is the real deal! Not only is it beneficial in various health aspects compared to other energy drinks, but the flavors offered are AMAZING! Haven't had any other energy drinks since I made the switch.

dominice8
8/8/18

There are other places to buy gfuel, like Amazon or other websites, but the official link is the bay and most simple with a bigger and better menu, and more bundles. Overall my expirence with gfuel is great!! Two thumbs up :)

gaynerc
8/8/18

I've drank energy Drinks before (shop bought) but they never really gave me an energy boost so it was just as a drink, when my son told me about gfuel I thought I would give it a try and I never looked back. This is an energy drink that really works and comes in All sorts of great flavours too. ..
Give it a try you'll love it....

chrisr488
8/7/18

A lot of unique and delicious flavors that give a boost in the day. Easily my favorite drink now, nothing compares to it!

pedrod26
8/7/18

This stuff is awesome I drink it everyday! The flavors are amazing I've had the mystery flavor, faZeberry, watermelon, strawberry shortcake! All of them amazing

shaner56
8/3/18

G fuel is first off a great company, they are always have buy 1 get 1 free or other great sales. I have purchased off them many times and the product it very very good really perks you up and brings the best out of you would recommend it to anybody.

emersonf10
8/3/18

One of the few instances where you don't have to compromise at all. Per serving, gfuel is cheaper than just about any other energy drink, and it also tastes really good. So far I've tried almost every flavor and they're all great (I personally recommend Peach Mango, Kiwi Strawberry, or Mystery Flavor). It's made with no sugar and actually has vitamins in it. The energy it gives you is awesome, you don't get jittery or crash, it feels very organic. I'm not sure they can prove that it helps with reaction times, but it absolutely does help with concentration over long periods of time. Great for competitive gaming.

williamb730
8/3/18

I wanted to get away from drinking soda and sugary energy drinks. And this is a healthy alternative to the unhealthy products that are out there without giving up the caffeine.

ruinze
8/3/18

the product tastes amazing, gives me the energy i need in the morning and helps with long gaming sessions.

christianw69
8/3/18

Gfuel is the only energy Drink that gives you energy for the day and not only for 2 hours.
You gain a massiv Focus and energy boost that will carry you through the day

benjaminz10
8/3/18

One of my favorite things about G Fuel is the variety of flavors that they have. Coffee gets kind of boring after drinking it every day, but with G Fuel's sample pack, I have a larger option for my daily caffeine.

ryanf123
8/2/18

Amazing products, cant go wrong if you're a gamer or just want a boost at work or any other time for that matter!

eoinb14
8/2/18

The product has a good taste and is refreshing to drink and is relatively cheep and is easily accessible to people from around the world

mikkon1
8/1/18

Thanks to G FUEL I've been able to pass my exam weeks.
The taste of the products has been fresh and refreshing. My favourite one is Tropical Rain and right behind it comes Lemonade and Fazeberry. I just ordered Cherry Limeade and Peach Iced Tea and I'm pretty excited and I can't wait for them to arrive. I'm so confident in G Fuel's products so I don't have to worry about them having a bad taste and bad quality.
I'm also excited to see more flavours from them in the future.

melodyt22
8/1/18

Your product is outstanding. The taste is great and I love the BOGO sales. Our ships fast and the mango peach is the best

Questions? Get answers from the G FUEL staff and other customers.

3 Photos for G FUEL