Review of G FUEL

Tel: +1 877-426-6262
info@gfuel.com

bradleyr54
6/16/19

Gfuel is the most impressive company I have ever knew all because my close friend asked me once what do I drink for energy and I used to drink like monster, redbull and boost my friend said they ain't good for you go and try Gfuel so I looked into more and gfuel do something called starter kit and that's where it all started from and ever since then I have dropped all the bad drinks for Gfuel I have never regretted since

michaels2291
6/16/19

Compared to the competition GFUEL is the best for the price and has the best products. My favorite flavor is the Faze Berry.

kellyb458
6/16/19

Great drinks amazingly fast shipping! I keep coming back to order more because it really does give me the energy I need as a mom to three kids!

aidila
6/14/19

I heard about GFuel in Sliver for a long time and haven't tried it until recently, their product contents never cease to amaze me and are of high quality.

patriciaf260
6/13/19

Gfuel is truly what it says; an energy drink made for gamers with no crash whatsoever. I absolutely love this product and recommend it to all my friends and coworkers. Sometimes I "bar tend" at work (lol) and make gfuel for my employees, none of them are gamers such as myself but they absolutely love the way it wakes them up. Gfuel is a huge part of my daily routine, I play Smite every day and I can honestly say drinking gfuel while I'm playing is fantastic. It truly wakes me up mentally without making me want to physically move, it's perfect for gamers. Thank you everybody involved in the daily process of providing us gfuel!

shawns195
6/12/19

I have been drinking Gfuel for a little over a year now and have never been disappointed. The variety of flavors is great and the taste is amazing. Always offering something new! I also really enjoy the interaction on Twitter. Its a great way to keep up with updates, new flavors, shaker cups and collabs!!

brandonr264
6/12/19

Gfuel is not for gamers alone. My job requires intense focus for long periods of time and Gfuel helps me breeze through the day. I love coffee, but it inevitably gives me jitters - followed by an uncomfortable crash. That is not the case with Gfuel. Gfuel gives me the consistent energy, stamina and focus I require with no unpleasant side effects. The product is easy to measure, mix and comes in a tremendous variety of flavors sure to delight every palette. I cannot recommend Gfuel highly enough - to gamers and non-gamers alike!

evanj37
6/10/19

GFuel is a product that I have bought numerous times (tubs and shaker cups) and I have been satisfied with all of the products I have received. The tubs have tasted good and done as advertised, gave me energy. The shaker cups are also well made and help mix my flavor of choice. Overall very satisfied with the products and how quickly they have arrived.

lukep190
6/10/19

I have have the best experiences ordering from GFuel. The shipping took two days always for me. And they have great products.

Tip for consumers: Buy in bulk.

carriec110
6/9/19

I love that I found Gfuel by watching streamers. It has been a good replacement for all the soda I've been drinking so that I actually drink more water and still get my caffeine fix. I also love that I can use discount codes that help out some of my favorite streamers.

guillaumed21
6/4/19

I falled in love with Gfuel since the firts time i taste it. The drink of heaven, my favorite and the best thing i ever taste

coreyf173
6/4/19

I love using gfuel still have plenty of flavors to try never enough money. However every flavor I've tried so far is been great!

zacharyl42
6/3/19

I love gfuel it's so much it's so much better than redbull and monster pewdiepie loves it too I have Bahama mamma cotton candy and black on blackberry

evanb90
6/3/19

I initially bought my first starter kit as a joke, I was curious but after seeing Pewdiepie have it, I figured "why not"? Then after getting it and trying it for a bit, I genuinely really enjoy the product and all of the flavors I've had so far. The shakers are good, they send discount codes or support online creators that I enjoy and they have referral codes that benefit both of them. It's an overall great product I extremely like and wish to continue to see grow and expand its flavors and variety.

Tip for consumers: Try the starter kits and variety packs, itll allow you to try as many flavors as possible.

arronmitchellg
5/30/19

Definitely a great product, without a doubt will I purchase more from this name. I use to drink other energy drinks, but stopped for several years, this was the first energy supplement that I tried in such a long time. I'm beyond satisfied with this product.

jeremyp111
5/30/19

Have bought several different jugs of juice and have not touched a redbull since last year. All the flavors I have purchased since January have all been amazing. From the sour blue chug rug to the black on blackberry they have all been great as tits. I Recommend them to everyone

helens126
5/30/19

I like their products but I don't like their service. The delivery wasn't fast. And the website is not comfortable at all.

rebeccab377
5/30/19

it's a great substitute for regular energy drinks with 90% less carbs and no sugar what a bargain!! It's cheaper (even with the conversion rates and shipping) to get it here in New Zealand and I love it!! Got recommended by my sister who LOVES it aswell and our collection of flavours is growing and growing before we're even finished our tubs it's great for low carb/keto diets aswell! I'm obsessed!! It tastes frickin amazing!!

noahm64
5/29/19

The quality of the products Gfuel sells is marvelous. Plus their product is totally worth the cost especially with the amount you get in products like their tubs and boxes of packs.

seand171
5/29/19

GFUEL has changed my life in gaming, I'm more energized with no crash, and it's a better price then constantly buying alternatives (monster, Red Bull)

jordank87
5/29/19

I drink GFUEL everyday it gets me through work and through life it's an amazing product it gives me the right amount of energy and boost I need everyday

kylak6
5/29/19

Haven't tried a flavour I did not like, they all taste amazing while replenishing your fuel tank to stay up late gaming or kickstarting your day! Wouldn't buy any other energy drink.

ashleys441
5/29/19

Refreshing love the taste, like drinking this more than an energy drink

Tried because of Roman Atwood!!!

andrewi28
5/29/19

I'm always very happy with my order. I love peach iced tea the most! I'd love to keep purchasing from G-Fuel in the future, and maybe even eventually become a sponsor!

lukas22
5/29/19

At first I was really sceptical about GFuel but after seeing it beeing on the scene for quite a few years i decided to give it a try. And after trying it, it exceeded all of my expectations. It keeps me up when i need it, i'm not experiencing any crashes or any side effects and I feel good even after drinking it 2 or 3 times a day. Also i'm not having any problems with falling asleep.

The only bad thing are the shipping costs. They are quite pricy but that might not be the case for all countries.

G Fuel is a 100% legit company. I've ordered from them numerous times.

By Luke P.

It's way healthier compared to other energy drinks. It also tastes better.

By Luke P.

I purchase their products a lot but the one that shocked me the most must be their backpack as it has lasted 5 years without a scratch and I used it everyday carrying 25-30lbs of books for school. Also their customer support has done things that no other company has done for me when it comes to helping with broken/damaged products or glitches on their site.

By Bing Z.
Questions? Get answers from the G FUEL staff and other customers.

G FUEL?