G FUEL

G FUEL has a consumer rating of 4.83 stars from 1,391 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. G FUEL also ranks 3rd among Food & Drink Other sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 97.7%

• Always been drinking energy drinks and other carbonated drinks with lots of sugars in them.
  • The shaker cups are great quality and shipping is amazing.

• They claim to pride themselves on their customer service quality...
  • Feel really let down, disappointed, and burned by Gamma Labs.
How would you rate G FUEL?

“Gfuel is the best option for energy drinks out there!”

Amy F.
8/20/20

Gfuel is bar far the best energy drink on the market! It's all natural which is a huge plus for me! Typically you have to sacrifice taste for something a little better for your body and mind... but not in Gfuels case. It's all there... taste, quality, variety. The works! And I especially love that they partner with some of my favorite gamers and have a collectors box for SONIC! I signed up for the alerts when it was available and it's finally here! Already purchased

“Terrible service and delivery”

Kirsten A.
3/4/20

Terrible service - twice we have ordered Gfuel and it hasn't been delivered. First time they refunded us fully, but second time they charged us for the delivery (which isn't cheap to Asia). There was no attempted delivery note or email. They said it was their "policy" to keep the delivery cost and that we should have kept checking the tracking link ourselves over the 3 month period (?). Very poor company ethics - not a good sign for the rest of their operation.

Reviews (1,391)

energy drinks (251) customer service (66) shaker cups (38) starter kit (43) great product (94) gamma labs (19) flavors (455) red bull (40) blue ice (34) energy formula (26) starter pack (26) video games (14)
amyf407
ethans92
March 21st, 2020
I have ordered GFuel for a while now and it has never disappointed. The fact that there is always new flavors to try every so often and great price for the tubs makes it easy for me to buy a couple. This drink also keeps true to what it offers, better focus. I'll find myself at work being more attentive to what I'm doing. Or even giving a little more effort in the weight room. But best of all... it makes my video game experience even more intense as I'm feeling on top of my game from that GFuel!
angelf83
April 27th, 2020
Gfuel seems to me a great option for people who want simplicity and clarity with an energy drink. The advantages that Gfuel offers you such as its low amount of calories and the various flavors they offer. In my case I would say that they would have to implement better international shipping now which is the only negative point. Anyway if you want a drink for the gym, study or play without getting tired of it Gfuel is for you. Thank you! This is my experience I hope it has helped you
jordans294
August 20th, 2020
Working at a hospital I used to drink 3 to 4 black coffees a day to just get through the the shift. Now with G Fuel I only need one scoop and I am good for my entire 12 hour shift day or night without any of the crash from other energy giving drinks. G Fuel has gotten me through some of my busiest shifts here at the hospital and will continue to do so. It also taste amazing.
justint262
August 31st, 2020
I'm not much of an energy drink guy but when I found out the specifics of gfuel and saw that they collaborated with my favorite gaming icon I had to give them a shot, I absolutely love sonics peach rings so much so it really made me want to try out some of the other flavors. Gfuel has been well priced and easy to order from everything I've ordered from them has come early and sufficed to say I will be ordering again.
alexg670
August 27th, 2020
Gfuel has changed my life, I feel more energized during work and school without the sugar crash. I have stopped drinking all harmful energy drinks loaded with sugar, i have lost 19 pounds drinking gfuel. This isn't a drink for weight loss, but is an amazing alternative for sugary drinks, as long as you're staying in the safe range of caffeine intake. Will order more in the future! Thank you Gfuel!
danielw959
August 10th, 2020
A coworker told me about Gfuel, and after some research on the product I decided to order some. I gave up all my other energy drinks I was consume after getting my first Gfuel. Having half the caffeine with extra antioxidants, and a focus complex is what sold me. I drink Gfuel 2-3 times a day, and enjoy knowing I'm not putting any junk in my body! I highly recommend Gfuel over any other product for energy. It also has helped in being more focused when I do get the chance to game!
jonr382
September 4th, 2020
I've tried them all, so have my coworkers. We are guilty of being dependent on energy drinks just to keep us feeling good enough to take on the day. I shared my G fuel and we're thinking about replacing all the monster, red bull, bang and reign in our snack bar with G fuel - now if they were just as common and accessible as said brands. Best flavor variety, great taste, at a pretty darn good price for how much you get per tub. More purchases to come and that's a fact.
karlj49
January 28th, 2020
I've been ordering G fuel ever since I started watching Censor on Twitch. It's by far the best energy drink I've ever had, I was a regular coffee drinker and find myself struggling to sleep and even focus throughout the day due to my caffeine intake. GFUEL helps me focus and feel energised when playing call of duty and at work, I've even got 2 guys at work having it now and they love it! Can't recommend it enough!
johnb5358
August 20th, 2020
I can whole heartedly say I was skeptical with gruel at first. But it gives clean energy and great focus during gaming within 10 minutes after drinking and lasts for hours. It's certainly not something I'm gonna drink every single day but the flavors are abundant and take on their flavor descriptions well as well as provide the energy without the jitters or crashes generally associated with energy drinks.
sjanp
August 22nd, 2020
I've been gaming basically my whole life, and I drank energy drinks most of my life as well. A friend had bought some GFuel and gave me a single serve packet to try and I never turned back. Great flavor, little to no artificial sweetener taste, depending on flavor. My wife even likes it, and she hates sugar free anything! Gamma Labs made a winner!
josepht468
May 9th, 2020
I thought that G Fuel was a gimmick. I got a discount code while watching a stream on Sliver.TV (rebranded to Theta.tv) and decided to use it. Wow! When I got my starter set, I was pretty shocked of how well the drink mix tasted and quality of all their products. Since then, I continue to order from this compost. They are quick quick which shipping too.
nickd625
August 14th, 2020
Ordered a few drinks online before ever trying anything just seeing what the hype was and was not upset actually after having 1 out of a case of fazeberry I ordered 2 more cases and each was better than the last the Can Drinks Are my favorite but I also have 4 tubs on hand from the sales they always run, also shipping is always quicker than it usually says always been surprised early on orders 10/10 all around
kurtisj5
May 22nd, 2020
I replaced an unhealthy energy drink addiction with this wonderful goodness, I've ordered about 13 tubs now and 4 shakers and have never had one issue (except a shaker casualty my fault lol) and I live up in Canada, one day I do hope they get a Canadian warehouse but nonetheless I'm hooked. I've also turned on a bunch of the homies to it and it's quicky become very popular in my city!
heatherb563
February 4th, 2020
I normally don't try engery drink but honestly I give a thumb up for this one! It just feel right! I totally recommend! Not something you would hear that from me often :D if you are not sure what's to start with. I definitely suggest go for starter kits, they are giving 7 flavors to try with. So you can see what's it like! I chosen fruit punch and I love it so much
shaynec11
January 23rd, 2020
Recently started buying gfuel early this December because of my energy drink addiction glad I made the switch taste much better much healthier went from buying a starter pack to having 4 tubs in a few weeks just a little while for shipping waits occasionally but besides that very impressed keep up the good work gfuel!
zachl47
July 17th, 2020
I've heard about G Fuel all over but finally decided to try after a buddy from work was telling me about it and also from. Definitely do not regret buying anything from them and I now feel like I'm going to be a lifetime customer. Good Fuel is amazing from its delicious flavors to its great performance for energy. I recommend it to everyone I talk to if they're looking for something that will actually work for them. 10/10 nothing can beat a nice cold G Fuel at any time of the day.
taniaj18
May 10th, 2020
I play a lot of videos games, and I stream, as well as watch a lot of streamers online and heard about GFuel. So I decided to give it a try. I love the variety of flavors, and the option of tubs, packets, or ready to drink style cans. I'm on a computer all day at work and then I'm online when I get home, GFuel keeps me focused during work and play time! It's great tasting and no sugar which i love. Highly recommend.
kalebw3
May 15th, 2020
My name is kaleb Westphal I'm from Michigan and I used to spend at least 100 or more dollars a month on various energy drinks and after a while I started to feel like garbage. Gfuel doesn't make me feel like that. I'm more energetic and not groggy. Gfuel has my full support. I don't make a whole lot of money but the various discount codes help me alot. Thank you Gfuel for helping me look at energy in a better light # FLOORGANG
zachw50
February 24th, 2020
I love the sour pixel potion and peach iced tea the most. Me and my friend love trying new flavors and trying new mixes. Collecting shakers is always fun and i'm working to get my tiers up to hopefully get a power rangers shaker. I hope march 14th u guys release the peach cobbler flavor because i missed it and people sell it for to much. Gfuel is great alternative for quitting pop which i did.
trajanh
May 9th, 2020
I had a few friends who recommended G-Fuel to me at first. I was a little skeptical, however I was very wrong. These products are amazing. They are sugar free, so if you are looking for an alternative for sugary drinks that you want to quit this is the best route! There are so many options, however I suggest trying out the sample pack as it comes with a cool shaker cup! From there you can try different flavors and enjoy being energized! It's not only for gaming but just whenever you need a caffeinated boost
patriciag883
June 26th, 2020
I have told friends how I would choose a carbonated (w/sodastream type appliance) over the finest champagne ANY day! It is ESPECIALLY fab with watermelon and guava. It also beats ANY fizzy energy drink on the market.
joshuac388
April 25th, 2020
G-fuel is the best energy drink out there period!
I personally prefer the ready to drink cans but the tubs (powder) are great as well, in their own way.
10/10 I recommend this product to everyone, I have requested it at my local 7-11 and can't wait to see this just normally next to other energy drinks. Amazing product. I say try them all, with so many flavors, you are bounds to find one you not only like but LOVE! G-fuel is a way of life for me (as well as many others) I drink it daily! <3333333
zacharyt53
February 12th, 2020
I've been drinking G Fuel for about a month now and it really works. It's not bad for you and you have so much energy to start your day. It's a great substitution for coffee. One thing I wish they would fix is that some flavors that are tubes are only available in tubes not packs, or vice-versa. But overall I love this product and I highly recommend to anyone who is looking for a healthy option for an energy booster in the morning.
lukep299
September 7th, 2020
After almost finishing my first order of two tubs and a starter kit I decided to order more and get some for my partner. They have arrived a week early on both occasions (second order during pandemic).

Absolutely love the flavours and definitely energises me throughout the day moreso than any coffee I've tried and doesn't give you the crashing feeling.

It's way healthier compared to other energy drinks. It also tastes better.

By Luke P.