Review of Food.com

Food.com reviews

baon7
10/4/18

This site helps me improve my cooking skills and a lot more. Great cooking site that teaches how to cook like a chef.

haileyw8
3/7/18

The best cooking site that teaches how to cook like a chef. They offered such a large number of recipes too. What I like the most is the mouth-watering pictures and how organized the instructions are. Even though, I am a newbie in cooking this site helps me improve my cooking skills and a lot more. Great site to learn how to cook like a pro!

tomd163
1/6/18

Tons of recipes for all tastes and a lot of information about new food trends and interesting gathering. If you a food enthusiast you definitely should take a look at this site

stevenc96
2/11/16

This website is really neat. It has dishes for Bubba Gump shrimp. There are 1000's of recipes for simply about almost everything. I explored for Bubba Gump shrimp. It drawn up all types of shrimp dishes and since I love fish, My mouth was irrigating just searching at them. I wish everybody who goes to this website finds the dishes to be as exciting and delightful as they look. I am proceeding to attempt out the Bubba shrimp quesadillas.

pjh3
9/6/13

Please be careful when using this site or the recipes. When they purchased Recipezaar, they changed the database and the recipe ingredients and amounts changed due to the difference in the database.

When Food.com was asked about this their reply was "The owner has to fix their recipes. We won't." However Food.com caused the problem by a faulty database.

A lot of members didn't fix their recipes. So please be careful about the recipes from there if you plan on using the site.

ktk
2/16/12

This is by far my favorite website when looking for something new to prepare. You are offered so many options. The majority of the recipes are from individuals. There are many photos of the dishes to scroll through. In the remarks, people often comment how they've made little changes in the recipes to make them better or even quite different. You have the option of changing the quantity of servings to fit your group size and/or change your type of measuring (this takes away a lot of guessing). You can print or save your recipes and have as many different recipes books as you would like. No more heavy cookbooks for me!

lorrainew3
4/25/11

This site is really neat. It has recipes for Bubba Gump shrimp. There are thousands of recipes for just about everything. I searched for Bubba Gump shrimp. It pulled up all kinds of shrimp recipes and since I love seafood, My mouth was watering just looking at them. I can't imaging what they will taste like. Since I get bored with the same old things to eat. I sometimes like to try new things. I love to cook so this is the site for me to visit daily. So if you want to spice things up for your family or spouse. Try looking on this site. I bet after preparing one of these meals for my boyfriend. My car will be sparkling clean, not to mention the extra attention I will get. He loves dining as much as I do. So I hope everyone who visits this site finds the recipes to be as fun and delicious as they look. I am going to try out the Bubba shrimp quesadillas. They look yummy. Sincerely, Lorraine W.

Questions? Get answers from the Food.com staff and other customers.

Food.com?