Review of CourtLinked

support@courtlinked.com
2018 Customer choice award

manoushb
6/9/19

Really helped us with our legal concerns and questions as an out of state entity trying to collect monies owed. On our Rolodex for future support at a surprisingly rate compared to attonreys

annettek56
6/8/19

My overall experience has been great. My first time filing a small claims and court linked handled the entire case, kept me posted and educated me on the process.

I filed against my HOA and submitted my case. I received material along with a report showing the research done, how they corrected my work and found the correct HOA agents which could have been diasterous in court with my current setup.

Highly recommend them, however sometimes I had to leave a VM but has reassured with the progress, online account and fast email responses.

ignaciol8
5/22/19

Hired court linked for case against Home Depot. Very well prepared which resulted in a out of court settlement. Sometimes I did have to leave a voicemail but calls were returned promptly and they handled my dismissal per Home Depot request.

Court linked might consider expanding for the great service provided on individuals that do not know the process or have the time.

Response from Robbie M., CourtLinked Representative
Thank you so much for taking the time to post this review! It was our pleasure!
zacquelinep
5/16/19

I submitted my paper work last year and still to this date have not received any notice of service! I went to court last week only to find out from the Judge, there is no evidence Courtlinked has served the company I paid for, and I submitted two separate claims for two different cases! The Deputy who tried to service the first company called me several times to let me know she could not find the named person on the service order and that she will send it back to courtlinked to have it sent back to me for any corrections. Well that truly has been over six months ago and I still have not heard or received anything from courtlinked! I have tried numerous of times to contact courtlinked, only to get the same message machine and no person!

Response from Robbie M., CourtLinked Representative
Thank you for the review. The Deputy made contact with claimant on the non-service and requested better information from you since the address you provided was incorrect. We processed, prepared and filed the case correctly per your questionnaire. Blaming us for non-service on information provided is not fair. We have not received any emails or calls from you. You were instructed by the court deputy to locate your defendants and to contact the deputy back to re-serve. You will need to locate your defendants and forward their new location to the court deputy. We will be happy to help you with the re-submission of new information to the deputy. UPDATE: Contact was made and we are working with Mrs. Powell to get this done.
lindaw587
5/3/19

Good service as always. Second case filed and will be happy to leave a good review. I file and sit back and courtlinked handles everything. I simply get notifications via mail. Keep up the good work

stephaniem190
4/30/19

Began the process over six months ago and absolutely nothing has come from it. Took weeks to get the paperwork to sign and verify, weeks to get an update after sending in the filing fee, and then suddenly they alerted me to let me know the court date was set for only two weeks away. I contacted them to find out if the defendant was even served his papers, I had paid extra to have a sheriff service, and they never responded. I emailed again, no response. Days before the court date, they finally answered my third attempt to reach someone and they said they were still waiting for service information and would contact me the following day. Of course, I had to email them again to demand the update they failed to provide and finally find out that they had not made contact with the defendant at the address I provided and asked for a work address. I provided his work address, the exact time and day he would be working, and sent a picture to help them identify him. They never served him. Weeks later and I still in the exact same place I started three months earlier, they sent back the same paperwork to restart the process. They also sent me paperwork that was addressed to the defendant. I emailed and demanded my money back. Of course they responded to that email right away telling me they don't refund active cases and then blaming the defendant for "evading the server" though there was no evidence to prove a sheriff ever attempted contact, but told me they would refile my case as a "courtesy" to me. Sent it back in March. No updates and no contact since then. No refund. Nothing about the process was simple, fast, or effective. False advertising at best. Complete waste of time.

Edit: In response to the condescending reply below. I contacted them on the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd of February 2019 and only received a reply after the fourth attempt. Their response to my questions was that they did not have the information to answer my questions, and would contact me the following day. Again, they didn't. I had to demand the update in a fifth email. After failing to ever serve the defendant, sending me the wrong paperwork, ignoring my emails, and accomplishing nothing, I demanded a refund on the March 2, 2019. They have provided no refund, no updates, and have not contact myself or the defendant and any point since. It is now May 1, 2019. Reviews such as these reflect exactly who they are as a business, completely lacking in customer service. Or any service at all.

Tip for consumers: Don’t. File yourself and save yourself the trouble.

Response from Robbie M., CourtLinked Representative
Thank you for the review. We will use this to make our services better.

However, clients case was prepared and filed accordingly per our scope of services with county/state protocols. She received notice of her trial date, but her defendant was not served via Restricted Mail Service or third party process at the address she provided. She is blaming us for non-service of her defendant. We do not perform the serving. It is done third party and restricted mail delivery. No firm, sheriff, courthouse or third party process server can guarantee service on an individual evading such as her defendant. These are third party entities and we must wait for their responses. Her emails/call have always been answered promptly. We are still assisting this individual with the process. She has requested a refund of the court fees, our fees and third party process. Court fees are non-refundable, nor are third party processing costs. Non-service on a defendant does not constitute a refund for work done to no fault of any party.

We keep our fees affordable and we are very reputable. We have assisted thousands nationwide and get positive comments daily. But service on a defendant that is evading is out of our control. To help her with her case, we are now paying her court fees out of pocket and serving cost at the new address provided. This review was made without contacting us in regards to her new date and service.

We will continue to assist our client and help her finish this case as we do with every case with similar issues. These types of reviews do not justify the mission of our company and service; it is merely on the grounds that some defendant(s) are not served due to bad addresses, no contact or simply evading, hence the reason for a lawsuit.
robertk670
4/20/19

Best decision I made was using courtlinked. My landlord wrongfully kept my deposit and made false deductions. For principle reasons with this individual, I used courtliked to file my suit. Courtlinked advised me about the process and legality of failure to return deposit. Courtlinked prepared my petitions, placed in state codes , filed and served my case. In about 2 week after filing, I receive full payment from the landlord along with my legal fees. Well earned courtlinkd.

rebeccaj134
3/30/19

Could not get any help anywhere at the courthouse and was referred to Courlinked by my attorney. I submitted my case against a local dealership that sold me a lemon. Courtlinked reviewed by case, educated me on the process and pulled the legal records of this business. Due the diligence and care provided, my case was filed correctly with Baltimore District Court and I obtain a judgment against them for the remaining repairs. Well worth the money and the time saved.

rubenm89
2/15/19

Third case filed using courlnked and once again they impressed us as usual. Case was correctly researched and prepared. Well done,,

carsonw20
2/5/19

I used CourtLinked services to attempt to collect a lot of money through Small Claims as the result of an unsatisfactory offer from an insurance carrier. After approx. 8 months, the carrier offered to settle with me for an amount which wasn't what I was seeking but you never know how a judge will decide a case. After a lot of back and forth I decided to accept their offer and CourtLinked helped, in effect, to make all this happen.

hungy2
1/24/19

I answered their online questionnaire and waited 3 days (more than 72 hours). Nothing happened until I contacted them. Then, they prepared my documents review. I got back with little modifications the same day and waited for the tracking number of letter certified. Nothing for about a week until I emailed them again. They do follow up but you must be ready to be on top of every steps.

Response from Robbie M., CourtLinked Representative
Thank so much for the tip. We appreciate you and your businesss and will use this feedback to better improve our services. However, we do not rush these legal petitions to ensure proper filing for a solid/strong case. For demand letters, the consumer must check back as instructed during approval stages for USPS information. We take our time to draft strong demand letters to encourage settlement prior to an actual small claims lawsuit. As mentioned, we advertise a certain time frame but will never rush a case if we believe we have not our adequate research and diligence.
danij14
1/17/19

A car wash damaged our car. Mister Car Wash, Lancaster CA denied they caused the damage. I wrote their corporate office in AZ and they too declined to take any responsibility. So I looked into small claims and found CourtLinked. I filled everything out, paid my fee and waited. Soon we got papers to sign, and eventually got the court date. The week before that day, their attorney contacted us and asked how they can settle so they don't have to go to court. I was happy to ask for the full repair amount, filing fees, service fee and the CourtLinked costs. They paid all, and no trip to courthouse. I am all kinds of pleased with CourtLinked!!!

Tip for consumers: If you live in a large county, be patient. It took us nearly 3 months to get our court date. (Los Angeles County)

judya106
12/5/18

The negative reviews are unbelievable.
They filed things that needed filing and guided me along every step.

I am more than pleased.

rubeng43
11/23/18

This is my 4th case filed with courtlinked and everytime they have wowed my expectations. Each case file has been professional drafted and settled. As a small business, every invoice matters. With courtlinked as a personal attorney at a rate of $75 and court fees, recovering monies and open invoices is an ease.

emilym271
11/12/18

7/7 cases and they have performed exceptionally. I filed 7 cases against best buy, American Honda, home depot..... each case I have trusted court link with my cases and they have delivered.

However, when I call sometimes I get an answering machine but at this point I cc'd an reply on them handling my matters.

Just my 2 sense on their services.

jamesl718
11/6/18

Complete scam. They did nothing. They sent me forms to make me believe things were in motion. I notarized papers and wasted my time. Literally nothing at all was done beyond someone emailing me and making me believe they were doing things. I paid for a demand letter....they never did one. They never served the defendant. They never filed the case. 3 months wasted. They even made the mistake of mailing documents for me to fill out...TO THE DEFENDENT! Since they did not refund, and three months passed, I am likely out the money...perhaps this is how they make money?

Response from Robbie M., CourtLinked Representative
Update11/28/2018: Mr. Lubbad claims that he has not received his package/refund; reason being that he placed defendant's address as his address. The materials were returned and resent to his attention at his correct address. We have no intentions on keeping his money and we wish him the best! As an honest company, we also paid for his notary costs.
______________

Mr. Lubbad filed this claim for the State of Wisconsin. Called us several times to to change entity information. Case was researched, agents located and he received materials for review. During the scope of the process, Wisconsin revised their form to a newer version. He later notified us to cancel the case without giving us a chance to correct the paperwork and advised us to refund via chargeback.

Our mission is to assist individuals and businesses. If we cannot perform the task, a full refund is always issued.

Mr. Lubbad will receive a full refund of monies paid. Our company is not what he claims; we have hundreds of satisfied clients weekly and majority never leave a positive review.

Every state, county and courthouse has their own procedure and sometimes additional work is required which we are determined to carryout if allowed by the client.

Milwaukee Circuit Court failed to notify us of the new revised form as it was changed during his filing.

We will redo the petitions, forward to him with a full refund and cover his serving costs to show him that we are not what he claims .
mannyr14
10/22/18

I hired them to process my claim against empire today. Courtlinked did everything and researched my case. Great service. Empire Today settled

elizabeths463
10/21/18

These guys are for real. $74 was skeptical, but when I saw their great reviews, I processed my case. To my supriese everything was done in an orderly fashion. My trial date is for mid Nov, wish me luck.

Great job.

johna1107
10/5/18

I did file a case with court linked against an Groupon in Florida. I got a call from them indicating that I do not need to file in Florida that courtlinkd knows their agents in my state. I paid for good that they did not deliver for month but charged my card and did not refund. After courtlinkes they called and respectfully asked for him to contact courtlinked to dismiss the case for a full refund and damages. The best $75 I ever spent on the best legal attorneys.

katej62
9/29/18

Very well prepared case which resulted in a great outcome in court. Courtlinked is worth every penny

richardv149
9/15/18

Although I was pleased with the affordable online service provided by these professionals. I couldn't ignore the super fast email communication, customer and document service as well as a true desire to help their clients! "I'll be back"

Response from Robbie M., CourtLinked Representative
Thank you! It was our pleasure.
dans485
9/15/18

I purchased a car and the dealer won't register or transfer the title, so I asks this guys to send a demand letter and in two days I had the car on my name.

Response from Robbie M., CourtLinked Representative
Thanks Dan for the great news!
marks1083
8/18/18

Great service, perfection on the dot. I filed against Sears for defective refrigerator sold. Courtlinked took my case, told me how to sue them, filed my case and Sears quickly settled. Great service, too good for the price.

Response from Robbie M., CourtLinked Representative
Great news, thank you. Preparing the case correctly results into a quick settlement.
jeffreys240
8/10/18

Best company I every work with.
They have the best customer services
Completely honest and straight forward company
I recommend this company 100%

Response from Robbie M., CourtLinked Representative
Thank you for sharing the great news of settlement.
johhnyc
8/3/18

I always have had issues with online servicing companies. But with courtlinked I have new hopes.

Only company that got me the results that i was seeking on my case. Great service, worth more than the money charged.

Google court linked. They r based in Ca. And they filed for me in 92nd. While I was in nj

By jeff c.

Questions? Get answers from the CourtLinked staff and other customers.

3 Photos for CourtLinked