Review of CourtLinked

support@courtlinked.com
2018 Customer choice award

rebeccaj134
3/30/19

Could not get any help anywhere at the courthouse and was referred to Courlinked by my attorney. I submitted my case against a local dealership that sold me a lemon. Courtlinked reviewed by case, educated me on the process and pulled the legal records of this business. Due the diligence and care provided, my case was filed correctly with Baltimore District Court and I obtain a judgment against them for the remaining repairs. Well worth the money and the time saved.

rubenm89
2/15/19

Third case filed using courlnked and once again they impressed us as usual. Case was correctly researched and prepared. Well done,,

carsonw20
2/5/19

I used CourtLinked services to attempt to collect a lot of money through Small Claims as the result of an unsatisfactory offer from an insurance carrier. After approx. 8 months, the carrier offered to settle with me for an amount which wasn't what I was seeking but you never know how a judge will decide a case. After a lot of back and forth I decided to accept their offer and CourtLinked helped, in effect, to make all this happen.

hungy2
1/24/19

I answered their online questionnaire and waited 3 days (more than 72 hours). Nothing happened until I contacted them. Then, they prepared my documents review. I got back with little modifications the same day and waited for the tracking number of letter certified. Nothing for about a week until I emailed them again. They do follow up but you must be ready to be on top of every steps.

Response from Robbie M., CourtLinked Representative
Thank so much for the tip. We appreciate you and your businesss and will use this feedback to better improve our services. However, we do not rush these legal petitions to ensure proper filing for a solid/strong case. For demand letters, the consumer must check back as instructed during approval stages for USPS information. We take our time to draft strong demand letters to encourage settlement prior to an actual small claims lawsuit. As mentioned, we advertise a certain time frame but will never rush a case if we believe we have not our adequate research and diligence.
danij14
1/17/19

A car wash damaged our car. Mister Car Wash, Lancaster CA denied they caused the damage. I wrote their corporate office in AZ and they too declined to take any responsibility. So I looked into small claims and found CourtLinked. I filled everything out, paid my fee and waited. Soon we got papers to sign, and eventually got the court date. The week before that day, their attorney contacted us and asked how they can settle so they don't have to go to court. I was happy to ask for the full repair amount, filing fees, service fee and the CourtLinked costs. They paid all, and no trip to courthouse. I am all kinds of pleased with CourtLinked!!!

Tip for consumers: If you live in a large county, be patient. It took us nearly 3 months to get our court date. (Los Angeles County)

judya106
12/5/18

The negative reviews are unbelievable.
They filed things that needed filing and guided me along every step.

I am more than pleased.

rubeng43
11/23/18

This is my 4th case filed with courtlinked and everytime they have wowed my expectations. Each case file has been professional drafted and settled. As a small business, every invoice matters. With courtlinked as a personal attorney at a rate of $75 and court fees, recovering monies and open invoices is an ease.

emilym271
11/12/18

7/7 cases and they have performed exceptionally. I filed 7 cases against best buy, American Honda, home depot..... each case I have trusted court link with my cases and they have delivered.

However, when I call sometimes I get an answering machine but at this point I cc'd an reply on them handling my matters.

Just my 2 sense on their services.

jamesl718
11/6/18

Complete scam. They did nothing. They sent me forms to make me believe things were in motion. I notarized papers and wasted my time. Literally nothing at all was done beyond someone emailing me and making me believe they were doing things. I paid for a demand letter....they never did one. They never served the defendant. They never filed the case. 3 months wasted. They even made the mistake of mailing documents for me to fill out...TO THE DEFENDENT! Since they did not refund, and three months passed, I am likely out the money...perhaps this is how they make money?

Response from Robbie M., CourtLinked Representative
Update11/28/2018: Mr. Lubbad claims that he has not received his package/refund; reason being that he placed defendant's address as his address. The materials were returned and resent to his attention at his correct address. We have no intentions on keeping his money and we wish him the best! As an honest company, we also paid for his notary costs.
______________

Mr. Lubbad filed this claim for the State of Wisconsin. Called us several times to to change entity information. Case was researched, agents located and he received materials for review. During the scope of the process, Wisconsin revised their form to a newer version. He later notified us to cancel the case without giving us a chance to correct the paperwork and advised us to refund via chargeback.

Our mission is to assist individuals and businesses. If we cannot perform the task, a full refund is always issued.

Mr. Lubbad will receive a full refund of monies paid. Our company is not what he claims; we have hundreds of satisfied clients weekly and majority never leave a positive review.

Every state, county and courthouse has their own procedure and sometimes additional work is required which we are determined to carryout if allowed by the client.

Milwaukee Circuit Court failed to notify us of the new revised form as it was changed during his filing.

We will redo the petitions, forward to him with a full refund and cover his serving costs to show him that we are not what he claims .
mannyr14
10/22/18

I hired them to process my claim against empire today. Courtlinked did everything and researched my case. Great service. Empire Today settled

elizabeths463
10/21/18

These guys are for real. $74 was skeptical, but when I saw their great reviews, I processed my case. To my supriese everything was done in an orderly fashion. My trial date is for mid Nov, wish me luck.

Great job.

johna1107
10/5/18

I did file a case with court linked against an Groupon in Florida. I got a call from them indicating that I do not need to file in Florida that courtlinkd knows their agents in my state. I paid for good that they did not deliver for month but charged my card and did not refund. After courtlinkes they called and respectfully asked for him to contact courtlinked to dismiss the case for a full refund and damages. The best $75 I ever spent on the best legal attorneys.

katej62
9/29/18

Very well prepared case which resulted in a great outcome in court. Courtlinked is worth every penny

richardv149
9/15/18

Although I was pleased with the affordable online service provided by these professionals. I couldn't ignore the super fast email communication, customer and document service as well as a true desire to help their clients! "I'll be back"

Response from Robbie M., CourtLinked Representative
Thank you! It was our pleasure.
dans485
9/15/18

I purchased a car and the dealer won't register or transfer the title, so I asks this guys to send a demand letter and in two days I had the car on my name.

Response from Robbie M., CourtLinked Representative
Thanks Dan for the great news!
marks1083
8/18/18

Great service, perfection on the dot. I filed against Sears for defective refrigerator sold. Courtlinked took my case, told me how to sue them, filed my case and Sears quickly settled. Great service, too good for the price.

Response from Robbie M., CourtLinked Representative
Great news, thank you. Preparing the case correctly results into a quick settlement.
jeffreys240
8/10/18

Best company I every work with.
They have the best customer services
Completely honest and straight forward company
I recommend this company 100%

Response from Robbie M., CourtLinked Representative
Thank you for sharing the great news of settlement.
johhnyc
8/3/18

I always have had issues with online servicing companies. But with courtlinked I have new hopes.

Only company that got me the results that i was seeking on my case. Great service, worth more than the money charged.

geraldj40
7/27/18

Great professionals and amazing on what they do. I Sued a dealership and courtlinked corrected my work and found there true entity saving me time and techniquality at trial.

davidm1492
6/30/18

I filed my case with courtlinked and had great results. Living in the state of Texas my entire life I did not know the process for filing a small claims. The associates at courtlinked not only answered all my questions but made the process an ease. Everything was put together accordingly to my local courts. I finally got a judgment against a constructions company I have been battling since 2016. Courtlinked also found their correct business information via recorders office which never crossed my mind. They also found their construction license which should result in insurance payout. For the amazing price the charge; they really do care. 10@10.

stephaniec291
6/27/18

Very helpful and knowledgeable people to work with, especially when you don't know the first thing about litigation. They were always willing to provide updates, and they didn't give up even though it took a year to get the Defendant served.

rogers340
6/25/18

My case was also professional prepared by the paralegals of courtlinked. The extra help that was given for me to win my case and to get guidance on the procedure was really beneficial.

jasonb532
6/23/18

I trusted courtlinked.com with my personal injury case of $15k, was skeptical but saw the great reviews so I proceeded with the filing my case. For $75 it sounded to good to be true, but they delivered!!!

They corrected my case and did their diligent to find the corrects owners of the company. The lawsuit was very well prepares that the judge asked if I was an attorney.

My phone calls and email were answered promptly; always and on weekends.

Response from Robbie M., CourtLinked Representative
Thank you so much! We are always here to help! We do apologize if sometimes your calls goes to VM; we are extremely busy handling cases. You can rest assure, that each case has top priority.
bryano19
6/3/18

I used courtlinked to recover my security deposit. Being on a budget and never been to small claims court, court linked was a real help. I submitted my case for Hudson, NJ superior court. However, I could not afford the court filing fees at the current moment. The associates at court linked told me not to worry and that they will cover the filing fees until I was ready to make payment. Courtlinked handled the filing, did most of the work, covered my court fees and filed my case. My landlord quickly returned my deposit upon receipt of the lawsuit.

very hard these days to find honest and caring help. One thing I will suggest is that they fix their users section to give a more updated status on the case. Although, they handled everything in the background and I received all my notification by mail. As they grow, I hope that their mission statement will remain the same.

rachell169
5/27/18

One of the best companies I have dealt with by far - especially for legal services. Courtlinked handled my entire case and answered all my questions.

Sometimes I would have to leave a VM but I understand how busy they are. However, all my questions and calls were returned/answered.

Google court linked. They r based in Ca. And they filed for me in 92nd. While I was in nj

By jeff c.

Questions? Get answers from the CourtLinked staff and other customers.

2 Photos for CourtLinked