CourtLinked

2018 CUSTOMER CHOICE AWARD

CourtLinked has a consumer rating of 4.88 stars from 140 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. CourtLinked also ranks 6th among Legal Services sites.

• I filed a small claims case (DC) through CourtLinked.
  • The demand letter they prepared and sent to our insurance company was very well-written.
  • 2018 Customer Choice Winner

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate CourtLinked?

“Truley Amazing - Knowledgable”

Jaden M.
5/30/20

truley amazing service. After being instructed on the jurisdiction of WA, I utilized their service and was impressed by their response time especially during the Cov19 pandemic, weekend acknowledgement and constant support. My case was filed correctly which resulted in a quick settlement. Bookmarked top of my list. This is a powerful company that will help you obtain your monetary relief.

“Piss poor service or maybe just discriminatory????”

Zacqueline p.
5/16/19

I submitted my paper work last year and still to this date have not received any notice of service! I went to court last week only to find out from the Judge, there is no evidence Courtlinked has served the company I paid for, and I submitted two separate claims for two different cases! The Deputy who tried to service the first company called me several times to let me know she could not find the named person on the service order and that she will send it back to courtlinked to have it sent back to me for any corrections. Well that truly has been over six months ago and I still have not heard or received anything from courtlinked! I have tried numerous of times to contact courtlinked, only to get the same message machine and no person!

claims case (12) demand letter (10) customer service (8) great service (13) claims court (9) court date (5) 24 hours (3) defendant (17)
jadenm20
May 30th, 2020
jerryb364
February 11th, 2020
Amazing service from start to finish. Responsive and detail oriented on all fronts. I couldn't be happier with their services and I plan to use them if I ever have another need in the future for small claims. They went above and beyond to ensure all of my needs were met. I am a business lawyer and I know how difficult it can be to get great legal services. If I had more than two thumbs I would put them all up for this great company. Thank you thank you.
chrisk811
January 1st, 2020
Hestitant at first but read the reviews and decided to try them out. Very punctual and smart. Had to leave couple of VM's as I can understand they are busy; 1 out 2 calls were returned but emails were answered promptly. General questions, but the processed was handled entirely. Will use them again.
jamesm2823
March 5th, 2020
Totally worth every penny..

Great people to work with.

This is a must company to have in your arsenal.

Much Respect brother and thank y'all for your help.
hungy2
January 24th, 2019
I answered their online questionnaire and waited 3 days (more than 72 hours). Nothing happened until I contacted them. Then, they prepared my documents review. I got back with little modifications the same day and waited for the tracking number of letter certified. Nothing for about a week until I emailed them again. They do follow up but you must be ready to be on top of every steps.
Robbie M. – CourtLinked Rep
Thank so much for the tip. We appreciate you and your businesss and will use this feedback to better improve our services. However, we do not rush these legal petitions to ensure proper filing for a solid/strong case. For demand letters, the consumer must check back as instructed during approval stages for USPS information. We take our time to draft strong demand letters to encourage settlement prior to an actual small claims lawsuit. As mentioned, we advertise a certain time frame but will never rush a case if we believe we have not our adequate research and diligence.
zacquelinep
May 16th, 2019
Robbie M. – CourtLinked Rep
Thank you for the review. The Deputy made contact with claimant on the non-service and requested better information from you since the address you provided was incorrect. We processed, prepared and filed the case correctly per your questionnaire. Blaming us for non-service on information provided is not fair. We have not received any emails or calls from you. You were instructed by the court deputy to locate your defendants and to contact the deputy back to re-serve. You will need to locate your defendants and forward their new location to the court deputy. We will be happy to help you with the re-submission of new information to the deputy. UPDATE: Contact was made and we are working with Mrs. Powell to get this done.
manshm
May 9th, 2020
Great service And overall a great experiències eludint courtlinked. Highly recommend t'hem if u need Small claims
ronniem66
November 20th, 2019
Great service, care, diligence and preparation. Outstanding results. Although they can answer calls more often, but the final results were above average for the results at the end. Their prices are exceptionally well thought and fees I paid them were added against my defendant. That is the main reason of hiring them, beside the great legal research they conducted to ensure correct deposition.
janetm438
November 28th, 2019
As a small business, hiring courtlinked was a great decision for my small claims case against an out of state individual. Highly recommended, great tool to recover monies owed.
juana212
September 5th, 2019
from current client: Hired courtlinked for a suit against hertz, did not know what I was doing and had no clue. I trusted their service, filed within my state and provided the branch information. Unbeknownst and faults in my brief could have resulted in a dismissal/loss. Courtlinked correct my work, even the actual franchisee was listed properly. Every pleased and satisfied. Small claims sound small and simple, but it real isn't to a novice.
christopherd71
July 17th, 2017
Scam. Stay away. Sent money to file small.claims case. He did nothing. I'm going to.sue them The absolute biggest scam I've seen in years.
Robbie M. – CourtLinked Rep
Client filed a small claims in Georgia and paid the $74.95; failed to pay the courthouse fees (which we covered to start the process). Client requested that the service be made at a business location on another individual. The courthouse did not accept the request and a refund check of $74.95 was mailed to another address he provided regardless of the work we conducted. Now he claim that he was not received his refund of $74.95 at a new address provided by client. We will not jeopardize our reputation for a $74.95 refund. Please contact us and we will issue another check.
stephaniem190
April 30th, 2019
Began the process over six months ago and absolutely nothing has come from it. Took weeks to get the paperwork to sign and verify, weeks to get an update after sending in the filing fee, and then suddenly they alerted me to let me know the court date was set for only two weeks away. I contacted them to find out if the defendant was even served his papers, I had paid extra to have a sheriff service, and they never responded. I emailed again, no response. Days before the court date, they finally answered my third attempt to reach someone and they said they were still waiting for service information and would contact me the following day. Of course, I had to email them again to demand the update they failed to provide and finally find out that they had not made contact with the defendant at the address I provided and asked for a work address. I provided his work address, the exact time and day he would be working, and sent a picture to help them identify him. They never served him. Weeks later and I still in the exact same place I started three months earlier, they sent back the same paperwork to restart the process. They also sent me paperwork that was addressed to the defendant. I emailed and demanded my money back. Of course they responded to that email right away telling me they don't refund active cases and then blaming the defendant for "evading the server" though there was no evidence to prove a sheriff ever attempted contact, but told me they would refile my case as a "courtesy" to me. Sent it back in March. No updates and no contact since then. No refund. Nothing about the process was simple, fast, or effective. False advertising at best. Complete waste of time.

Edit: In response to the condescending reply below. I contacted them on the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd of February 2019 and only received a reply after the fourth attempt. Their response to my questions was that they did not have the information to answer my questions, and would contact me the following day. Again, they didn't. I had to demand the update in a fifth email. After failing to ever serve the defendant, sending me the wrong paperwork, ignoring my emails, and accomplishing nothing, I demanded a refund on the March 2, 2019. They have provided no refund, no updates, and have not contact myself or the defendant and any point since. It is now May 1, 2019. Reviews such as these reflect exactly who they are as a business, completely lacking in customer service. Or any service at all.

Tip for consumers: Don’t. File yourself and save yourself the trouble.

Robbie M. – CourtLinked Rep
Thank you for the review. We will use this to make our services better.

However, clients case was prepared and filed accordingly per our scope of services with county/state protocols. She received notice of her trial date, but her defendant was not served via Restricted Mail Service or third party process at the address she provided. She is blaming us for non-service of her defendant. We do not perform the serving. It is done third party and restricted mail delivery. No firm, sheriff, courthouse or third party process server can guarantee service on an individual evading such as her defendant. These are third party entities and we must wait for their responses. Her emails/call have always been answered promptly. We are still assisting this individual with the process. She has requested a refund of the court fees, our fees and third party process. Court fees are non-refundable, nor are third party processing costs. Non-service on a defendant does not constitute a refund for work done to no fault of any party.

We keep our fees affordable and we are very reputable. We have assisted thousands nationwide and get positive comments daily. But service on a defendant that is evading is out of our control. To help her with her case, we are now paying her court fees out of pocket and serving cost at the new address provided. This review was made without contacting us in regards to her new date and service.

We will continue to assist our client and help her finish this case as we do with every case with similar issues. These types of reviews do not justify the mission of our company and service; it is merely on the grounds that some defendant(s) are not served due to bad addresses, no contact or simply evading, hence the reason for a lawsuit.
rebeccaj134
March 30th, 2019
Could not get any help anywhere at the courthouse and was referred to Courlinked by my attorney. I submitted my case against a local dealership that sold me a lemon. Courtlinked reviewed by case, educated me on the process and pulled the legal records of this business. Due the diligence and care provided, my case was filed correctly with Baltimore District Court and I obtain a judgment against them for the remaining repairs. Well worth the money and the time saved.
robertk670
April 20th, 2019
Best decision I made was using courtlinked. My landlord wrongfully kept my deposit and made false deductions. For principle reasons with this individual, I used courtliked to file my suit. Courtlinked advised me about the process and legality of failure to return deposit. Courtlinked prepared my petitions, placed in state codes , filed and served my case. In about 2 week after filing, I receive full payment from the landlord along with my legal fees. Well earned courtlinkd.
reginaldg27
November 25th, 2019
To recover without an attorney in small claims, court linked is the best choice. Forget the attorneys and use small claims. Faster, better and you cut out the attorney. They do it all. My case was settled due to court linked tactics. Highly bookmarked.
carsonw20
February 5th, 2019
I used CourtLinked services to attempt to collect a lot of money through Small Claims as the result of an unsatisfactory offer from an insurance carrier. After approx. 8 months, the carrier offered to settle with me for an amount which wasn't what I was seeking but you never know how a judge will decide a case. After a lot of back and forth I decided to accept their offer and CourtLinked helped, in effect, to make all this happen.
ignaciol8
May 22nd, 2019
Hired court linked for case against Home Depot. Very well prepared which resulted in a out of court settlement. Sometimes I did have to leave a voicemail but calls were returned promptly and they handled my dismissal per Home Depot request.

Court linked might consider expanding for the great service provided on individuals that do not know the process or have the time.
Robbie M. – CourtLinked Rep
Thank you so much for taking the time to post this review! It was our pleasure!
vickyv20
May 2nd, 2018
Excellent service with CourtLinked. Always responsive and communicative. My case was approved by the court only after a month and half after I submitted a claim on CourtLinked website. First, I thought it would be a scam, but I had no other options by then except give it a try. Later, I found out they are a legit business. Now the defendant will resolve the payment with me when the party sees the court hearing document.

Tip: Use email instead of phone call to reach out to the customer service.
annettek56
June 8th, 2019
My overall experience has been great. My first time filing a small claims and court linked handled the entire case, kept me posted and educated me on the process.

I filed against my HOA and submitted my case. I received material along with a report showing the research done, how they corrected my work and found the correct HOA agents which could have been diasterous in court with my current setup.

Highly recommend them, however sometimes I had to leave a VM but has reassured with the progress, online account and fast email responses.
thirug2
November 3rd, 2019
I was really worried and trying to find out an optimal at the same time cost effective legal advice, that's when I found Courtlinked in my online search, they are really good and saved me a lot of money since Attorneys were asking for an hourly pay to file my simple law suit (against my landlord over a security deposit issue), it all went through smooth and I got full amount that I sued my landlord. I really appreciate Courtlinked for their simple and cost effective services, will surely refer to my friends in future.
danij14
January 17th, 2019
A car wash damaged our car. Mister Car Wash, Lancaster CA denied they caused the damage. I wrote their corporate office in AZ and they too declined to take any responsibility. So I looked into small claims and found CourtLinked. I filled everything out, paid my fee and waited. Soon we got papers to sign, and eventually got the court date. The week before that day, their attorney contacted us and asked how they can settle so they don't have to go to court. I was happy to ask for the full repair amount, filing fees, service fee and the CourtLinked costs. They paid all, and no trip to courthouse. I am all kinds of pleased with CourtLinked!!!

Tip for consumers: If you live in a large county, be patient. It took us nearly 3 months to get our court date. (Los Angeles County)

terryv47
September 26th, 2019
these guys are great, they went out of there way for me an I appreciate you guys. to me win or lose ok, just stand your ground people. I do no I have a strong case but who knows. I definitely will hire these guys and let my friends no. thanks again courtlink, terry.
robertd800
July 15th, 2019
One of the best legal sites I have come across. Very punctual, honest and full of knowledge. Such a worthy program to utilize for a lawsuit. I recovered my deposit with trible damages. 5k is worth any small claims case. Use them 100%
jasonb532
June 23rd, 2018
I trusted courtlinked.com with my personal injury case of $15k, was skeptical but saw the great reviews so I proceeded with the filing my case. For $75 it sounded to good to be true, but they delivered!!!

They corrected my case and did their diligent to find the corrects owners of the company. The lawsuit was very well prepares that the judge asked if I was an attorney.

My phone calls and email were answered promptly; always and on weekends.
Robbie M. – CourtLinked Rep
Thank you so much! We are always here to help! We do apologize if sometimes your calls goes to VM; we are extremely busy handling cases. You can rest assure, that each case has top priority.
lindaw587
May 3rd, 2019
Good service as always. Second case filed and will be happy to leave a good review. I file and sit back and courtlinked handles everything. I simply get notifications via mail. Keep up the good work

Google court linked. They r based in Ca. And they filed for me in 92nd. While I was in nj

By jeff c.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the CourtLinked staff and other customers.

Legal Services - Name Change - Small Claims

Robbie M.
Customer service

How do I know I can trust these reviews about CourtLinked?

Have a question about CourtLinked?