Review of CourtLinked

support@courtlinked.com
2018 Customer choice award

henrym86
5/1/17

at first I was skeptical of hiring an online firm but figuered if they cannot perform I would file a chargeback, but boy I was wrong. Court linked did majority of the work. Although the local courthouse took forever, court linked always returned my call and emails. My case filed and set for June date.

sandrag93
4/24/17

The team were very supportive the entire process and replied all my emails in a timely manner - I would suggest courtlink to anyone seeking legal help

mohsenk1
4/24/17

I filed a small claims case (DC) through CourtLinked. They took care of all paperwork and filing. Throughout the process, they were very patient and helpful with all the inquiries I had made. Even when DC Superior Court screwed up, they handled it. I hope I will never have any legal case but if I do I know where to go.

jasonm229
3/14/17

They provided great help and support with my case. Will highly recommend them and a positive review is well deserved.

herves4
3/5/17

The staff of "Courtlinked.com" was amazing, very professional and did a thorough work with my claim. You don't know how to proceed with a small claim, contact them, they will help you. They make the process easy for you.
Great company and great staff who will answer you very fast with any question you may have ! Highly recommended. My grade A ++++++++

robertab20
3/2/17

Filed a case on small claims and hired courtlinked for assistance. They prepared the materials, found the people to serve and processed my case.

sarahj181
2/23/17

Filed a case against Sprint and hired courtlinked for assistance. Robbie prepared the materials, did the research, found the exact people to serve and processed my case.

4 weeks later, Sprint called and paid my damages, monies I spent and shipped new phones.

I hope they continue to be this great .

ambers67
2/17/17

Courtlinked took the intimidation out of court. They are knowledgable. They are professional. They are honest. I filed several cases with them and have been happy with the settlements I have received. They are my go to for small claims services.

jamesm580
2/2/17

They have made the process so easy and the staff is very knowledgeable and customer support is amazing for a big company.

I will definitely use again

karenh193
1/21/17

I was also very pleased with their service. They did a good job. Highly recommended. Will use again.

jamesm572
1/21/17

For $75 you will think that they might not do much, but amazed are we. Not only did they help us with our case but on the dot support. We felt that they would take a percentage of our winnings, but they dont. Unbelievable!! More support than our local courthouse.

margareta45
1/13/17

We had difficulty collecting payment from our customer who owed us for many months. Court Link resolved this issue on time and we were able to get the money owed.

darnellw6
1/2/17

Court linked went out of their way to assist me with my case and to accommodate my busy work schedule with the courthouse. Outstanding service

jennyc83
12/21/16

One the best services I have ever used. They really know what they are doing and best $75 I spent for my case.

cr3091
12/13/16

The people at Courtlinked really know their jobs. That's very hard to find these days.
Great price for everything they do. My small claims case was filed in a timely manner and the defendants were served without any problems. Courtlinked answered all of my questions, day or night. Answers were sent to me within minutes. They made me feel comfortable with all stages in my law suit.
My case was resolved in mediation and I was a happy plaintiff.
I will be telling anyone who wants to file a claim to only go through Courtlinked.
Thank you to everybody at Courtlinked !!!!
CRB

donaldw67
12/10/16

I used courtlinked.com to file a case in Palm Beach, Florida against Benkin Movers. Courtlinked not only conducted diligent research, but provided corporate records and checked with US transportation department to find their active license, records, and agents.

It was the best $75 I paid to complete my case correctly.

sherylp10
12/9/16

We won our small claims court case, but the Judge would not entertain reimbursing us for the Courtlinked services. The Judge did not recognize Courtlinked in New York state. Contacted Courtlinked and let them know of this outcome, and they said they will be sending us a check to reimburse us. Not sure if 100% of our charges will be reimbursed to us...
Sounds like a company that really tries to make their customer happy.

jm183
12/1/16

Courtlinked is the only service I would ever consider going with to handle small claims cases. Customer service is knowledgeable and fast!

robynm26
11/26/16

my case was handled professionally by courtlinked.com. I was very pleased with the service, their timely responses, and affordable prices.

robertm424
11/21/16

I used courtlinked for small claims in Arkansas against geico insurance, I had listed their entity in Texas l. Courtlinked and their associatesite corrected my claim, found the proper entitirs to keep my case in Arkansas, and made Geico settle the case.

marym412
11/13/16

Processing a Demand Letter and filing a Small Claims Court case were easy with CourtLinked. Of course preparing the case and attending the hearings were all up to me. I technically won my case and the judge ordered the defendant to repay my CourtLinked costs which included local court costs and legal serving costs. The judge also ordered the defendant to pay for the cost of the defective product. The total the defendant will pay is just under $1000. Unfortunately for me he denied labor costs to re-install a new product, which would have been about $2500. That could have been due to my presentation of the case, or perhaps the judge did not believe the defendant had misrepresented the product, which would have been required in my state to cause the limitations of the warranty to be set aside in favor of labor costs. I am very pleased with CourtLinked, and semi-pleased with the judge. Hopefully I will never file a Small Claims Court case again, but if I do then CourtLinked would be my choice.

jasona98
11/8/16

One of the most honest companies I have dealt with online. I missed my court payment and court linked paid it for me.

Sincerely appreciate all they have done!!

hm58
H M.
10/22/16

CourtLinked.com has been professional from the start Assisting me with filing a civil suit. I would use their services again because of my positive experience with them. Great Company!

catherinew46
10/21/16

I didn't know how to go about getting my case settled and I think the defendant thought if he put me off long enough I'd finally give up. No way! I talked to an attorney and was told I'd pay by the hour (500.00) no matter how long it took in court and he said I could write my own demand letter... So glad I found courtlinks.com. Much more professional and they did all the work .Will use courtlinks.com for all my legal action. Great service!

janetz4
9/10/16

For someone who is unfamiliar with the courts- as we were- this service is exceptional. They make the process easy to follow and respond quickly to all emsil inquiries. I highly recommend them.

Google court linked. They r based in Ca. And they filed for me in 92nd. While I was in nj

By jeff c.

Questions? Get answers from the CourtLinked staff and other customers.

2 Photos for CourtLinked