Review of CourtLinked

support@courtlinked.com
2018 Customer choice award

gails173
5/24/18

For someone who knows little about legal matters it was very comforting to know that Courtlinked had matters under control!!

vickyv20
5/2/18

Excellent service with CourtLinked. Always responsive and communicative. My case was approved by the court only after a month and half after I submitted a claim on CourtLinked website. First, I thought it would be a scam, but I had no other options by then except give it a try. Later, I found out they are a legit business. Now the defendant will resolve the payment with me when the party sees the court hearing document.

Tip: Use email instead of phone call to reach out to the customer service.

eming2
4/11/18

This people did unbelievable fast job. I'm very satisfied with their service and they charge almost nothing. Definitely recommending.

robertm633
3/30/18

These guys are the cream of the crop. They are top of their services and the best deal for the buck. I will use them before I obtain any other service.

miltonb21
3/2/18

I had a situation that that required me to sue someone. This is something I didn't want to do, but sometimes you do things that you don't want to do.
The next step was to find help, as the claim was under 5K, and attorneys
did did not want to touch such a small claim.
I found Courtlinked on line, and asked for advise, and they responded quickly with e-mails followed by phone calls. I had several questions throughout the process and they have always responded in less than
24 hours.
After nearly 1 year, because of our local court system, my case finally
came to court, and Courtlinked, was still available to me, right up to the case was settled, in my favor never the less.
Without Courtlinked, I never could have proceeded with the case.
I strongly recommend Courtlinked to anyone seeking legal help in cases like mine.
Thank You For All Of Your Help.
M.A.B.

traciek5
2/23/18

I had to sue someone from out of state and had no idea what I was doing. I found courtlinked.com and they handled everything for me! I'm going to use them for the judgment process as well. I couldn't be happier with their affordable and reliable service!

charlesj81
2/7/18

I was very pleased with the professionalism and the efficient manner in which CourtLinked addressed my legal concerns. I found CourtLinked's Customer Service to be very cordial and they returned my calls in a prompt manner. I will definitely use their services again in the future.

Charles J.

riverj
2/7/18

I have to say, court linked is one of the most honest companies I have dealt with since the era of internet. Prompt response and delivered the service as promised. No more attorneys when it comes to legal matters.

nancyh201
1/12/18

I am very impressed by Courtlinked's professionalism and customer service. The demand letter they prepared and sent to our insurance company was very well-written. Courtlinked responded quickly to my questions.

blob5
11/15/17

They helped me with my case and got it settled. Fast response and good people to work with.

karenm396
10/13/17

I used courtlinked to file a small claims against equifax. They core conduct of service was expectional. My case was properly prepared and present to the courthouse. My case has been filed with trial date

jeromeh19
10/6/17

I used courtñinked for my business certificate and was amazed. Superb service. My original name was taken and Karen stayed on the phone with us until my wife and I found a better name. The entire process was completed with our county under couple of weeks. As a new business, the information provided was helpful and the expense was low.

Thank you greatly!

adrienneg5
9/27/17

I will admit I was quite skeptical about working with Courtlinked.com. I live in Illinois and needed to file a suit against an individual in Maryland. Robbie
held my hand throughout the procedure. He was very honest about working with clients through the process/procedure. I really think he did above and beyond in my case.

I have won judgement and am now faced with the collection process. I am not worried because Courtlinked.com is going to be handling this process too.

No matter what the cost, you will get your money's worth and then some.

karinea1
9/12/17

I'm so sorry, lost time and money, called multiple times, no answer, left messages, nobody bothers to answer, but quickly charging credit card and DO NOT DELIVERING ANY TYPE OF SERVICE. COMPLETELY SCAM, PLEASE DONT REPEAT MY MISTAKE.

Response from Robbie M., CourtLinked Representative
[update: We reached out to client and resolved the issue on her Adult Name Change Petitions and provided her a tracking number]. Wonderful individual, we wish her best of luck with her new name change!

Those that have used our service know that we always return calls and if we miss one business day due to off hours and or high volume, we make sure to return the next day. Yes, sometimes the client calls twice and leaves a VM, but we return that call promptly. You must rest assure that we are handling your case accordingly and if anything is needed, we will reach out to you promptly.

We also return emails within receipt during business hours.
You also have a users section which you can monitor your case.

We strive to do our best, to keep prices affordable, and have helped thousands recover with or without reviews. We will not jeopardize our name by not returning your call or email.

Please call us or email! We will be happy to assist you with your needs.
jackb238
9/10/17

My documents were so well prepared that the judge asked if I was an attorney and won my case. Great work courtlinked!!!

emilyj75
8/12/17

Courtlinked stayed with me throughout the entire process and assured the exact outcome for my case. The price they charge is not justified for the scope of services.

I had a case against T-Mobile for wrongful charges and billing after I returnes my phone and cancelledy service. After dozens of calls, T-Mobile failed to remedy my issue. Thanks to courtlinked, they quickly settled. I had a NY address, courtlinked corrected my research.

rodneyr17
8/6/17

I'm am also pleased with the services handles by courtlinked. I received full support and on Sunday a day before my Monday morning hearing.

Very pleased and will use again. I hope they maintain their mission statement and support as they grow.

marciap23
8/3/17

I was spectikle at first but after talking to the rep on the phone I decided to utilize their service (at best I will file a chargeback if needed). I was impressed on their prompt answers and care placed on my case. My case was filed, served and judgement entered. HOWEVER, the best part is I recovered all fees paid - I did not do anything and it turned out free.

alonh1
7/31/17

Running a small business is hard and it is sometimes made harder when customers dont pay their bills. Unfortunately weve had to take some of these to small claims court. Courtlinked.com makes the process easy and theyre worth every penny of their very reasonable fee. We gave them all the pertinent info then waited for our court date. It was that simple. They even answered every question we had along the way, quickly and succinctly. We hope we dont have to use them too often, but theyve made the process of collecting much easier and stress free. We cant recommend courtlinked.com enough

christopherd71
7/17/17

Scam. Stay away. Sent money to file small.claims case. He did nothing. I'm going to.sue them The absolute biggest scam I've seen in years.

Response from Robbie M., CourtLinked Representative
Client filed a small claims in Georgia and paid the $74.95; failed to pay the courthouse fees (which we covered to start the process). Client requested that the service be made at a business location on another individual. The courthouse did not accept the request and a refund check of $74.95 was mailed to another address he provided regardless of the work we conducted. Now he claim that he was not received his refund of $74.95 at a new address provided by client. We will not jeopardize our reputation for a $74.95 refund. Please contact us and we will issue another check.
armandor18
7/9/17

Great work guys, thank you. Robbie was fantastic and a true expert. I will highly refer courtlinked.com.

catherinea32
6/24/17

good turn around time and easy to reach a representative for help. Will definitely use again and recommend!!!!

amandah148
6/5/17

I was in need to file a lawsuit to recovery monies owed again choice home warranty. Thanks courtlinked, my case was settled and choice home returned my refund promptly. They would not even listen to me without courtlinked representation.

Truly great

michaelr335
5/26/17

The staff of courtlinked provided real support from day one. They are knowledgable, smart, and very courteous. I was using a dishonest contractor that failed to complete the required services and caused damages. Courtlinked researched the contractor, pulled their licensed, and initiated the lawsuit. We'll worth the fees, convince, and a peace of mind that someone is managing the case.

sondram4
5/14/17

Wonderful work done on my case. Properly researched, filed and served which resultes in settlement out of court. Emails always answeree and call always returned. Well worth the price.

Google court linked. They r based in Ca. And they filed for me in 92nd. While I was in nj

By jeff c.

Questions? Get answers from the CourtLinked staff and other customers.

2 Photos for CourtLinked