Review of LawDepot.com

Los Angeles, CA 91789, USA
Tel: 855-231-8424
lawdepotsupport@lawdepot.com
2018 Customer choice award
Call 1-855-231-8424 for assistance.
Contact Us

helenm281
5/22/19

I signed up for what I thought was $7.99 for one month for a bill of sale contract. What I didn't know is that it was $7.99/month for one year. It was completely my mistake. I called today (5/20/19) and talked to Eva(?) and asked if it could be cancelled and she said it would be canceled. She is an angel and God will bless her. Thank you so much!

waheeda8
5/6/19

CONFIDENTIAL LEGAL CORRESPONDENCE

Dear Attorney:

My name is Mr. Waheed Alam from Pakistan, Karachi, I am a indigent writing this letter regarding need your legal assistance concerning review my Green Card .On and about June 24, 1998 arrived in the United States of America as a Legal Permanent Resident, I own a legal lottery visa system (DV) and get a Green Card. Unfortunately, after three years on June 24, 2001, I broke the California law (Criminal Offence, I did not received a fair trial) and I get 6-year State Prison (I had a problem with my room-met, he is from Pakistan). Finally on November 5, 2009, the ICE deported me forcefully, back to the Pakistan and when I asked to the ICE Officers who bring me in Pakistan, Islamabad where is my all legal documents?: "the ICE Officer answered me I through out all your legal documents into the Ocean"...

Please I need your legal support to get back my Green Card. In this Great Country United States of America I never get a second chance. Please give me a second chance to build my future (American Dream) and make a better life.

Thank you for your time and I am waiting for your favorable response. Sincerely yours,
Waheed Alam

Response from Cynthia S., LawDepot.com Representative
Hello Waheed,

We provide quality legal forms but we are unable to provide legal advice specific to your jurisdiction. By law, only a licensed attorney in your jurisdiction can assess your facts and provide legal advice such as selecting the best contract for you.

Cynthia
Customer Support
phild192
5/1/19

The person I talked to was very knowledgeable as to my problem and solved it in a very short time, thank you.

otise7
4/18/19

I like to Thank yevet for going through the application with me Step by Step and waiting so patiently and going over it with me . And sending the application to my email as well. Yevet , you're awesome!

lynnd165
4/14/19

Being very "computer challenged" I was having trouble completing a Warrenty Deed. I called the help number and Evette was so very helpful. WAlked me through every step.

aislinnf
4/11/19

These guys cancelled my incorporation and never gave me the $500 back after many attempts to contact. Use this service if you like getting stolen from.

caroliner72
3/28/19

Could you refund my money to me and please stop taking money from my account each month. I'm an elderly lady only on a pension many thanks Caroline Renilson 07943227234.

annetter60
3/8/19

The customer service provide by MONIQUE was trash. Monique interrupted me, spoke over me all because I wanted to cancel. She was rude, and didn't know what she was talking about. She made it seem like I was stupid which companies should NOT do! She tried to tell me that I waited too long and must have forgot to cancel, which was CERTAINLY NOT the case, she just wanted to be rude since I was canceling. You WILL get ripped off. Don't waste your time or money trash company and its trash customer service reps like MONIQUE!!!!!

Response from Cynthia S., LawDepot.com Representative
Hello Annette,

I am sorry we do not have this email address in our system. I cannot find a call from you in our recorded calls. I do see that you chatted with Monique about if our documents are valid in different states in which she did let you know that they are customized to the location that you select. In your chats you never once indicated a wish to cancel your account.
You then chatted with another agent who again could not find an account under the information that you provided. If you still need assistance we will be more than happy to assist you, we just need the correct information to find your account.

Cynthia Customer Support Manager
nancym535
2/28/19

I selected 7.99/mo and was charged for the whole year. I called and spoke with Yvette she said this would be canceled for me. I cannot afford this! I thought I was going to be charged $7.99! I need this canceled immediately and my money refunded!

Response from Cynthia S., LawDepot.com Representative
Hello Nancy,

I am sorry for any confusion, we did give you three options to choose how to print out your document. Our records indicate that you selected the 1 Year Pro License which did state that it was $7.99/month prepaid for 1 year. I also see that when you called in on Feb 26/19 we did refund this charge for you as well. Refunds do take up to 10 days to go back into your account.

Cynthia Manager Customer Support
dorothyh113
2/27/19

Simple to create, covers everything. Will definitely use again and again! Simple to create, covers everything. Will definitely use again and again!

vitalym5
2/23/19

I'm still learning how to use this information properly, Looks like to Edit info could be a bid confusing.

terrid102
1/30/19

Just a no nonsense approach which I appreciate very much,very customer friendly worker....I can't say the same for this questionier it made me add more words which were very very very unnecessary.

karenm979
1/18/19

Thought I was spending my dollars for a contract I couldn't print. I finally called the help line, and received an immediate remedy to my problem. The agent was extremely efficient and had a very professional.

lancem65
1/2/19

I hope those reading the title above will have some integrity and not take advantage of this awesome folks. I used the services and forgot to cancel the trial before it ended and they still refunded me my money. These guys rock

derekf41
12/22/18

I called the Help line, on Thursday Des 20th.
The support I received was excellent, professional and fast service by Yvette.

williamm875
12/18/18

WEB 1.0\
1111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111

billb573
12/1/18

The tech walked me through the changes I needed to make on the form I downloaded. This made the experience more helpful.

jamess1479
11/29/18

I couldn't figure how to print out my document. I was able to print it out as you advised in PDF format, which was fine. Thanks for the help.

mohammeda267
11/28/18

I had an issues with my account and the matter was resolved within a couple minutes of reaching out to a support rep. Great customer service!

patriciag333
11/15/18

I SPOKE WITH P BLACK AND EXPLAINED I DID NOT HAVE THE NOTARY PAGE FORMY HUSBAND JOSEPH GAUGHAN. SHE SENT A WHOLE NEW DOCUMENT WITH HIS NAME SPELLED WRONG. WENT I CALLED BACK I WAS TOLD I HAD TO MAKE THE CHANGES MYSELF WHICH I DID BUT GUESS WHAT THAT PAGE IS GONE AGAIN. WHAT IS GOING ON???? I'M PAYING FOR POOR SERVICE.

connorb39
11/2/18

I forgot to cancel my trial account where my credit card was on file. Once my trial expired, I was charged for the annual subscription. I emailed 2 days after the end of my trial period requesting a refund and they immediately fulfilled my request.

philh114
11/1/18

My printer had run out of ink and I needed to get a lease agreement to renters today. Yvette was kind enough to help by sending me a pdf.

raymondb120
10/8/18

I haven't signed up yet to make a will with Law Depot but I would like to know if this company are locin Australia or are they Overseas

Response from Cynthia S., LawDepot.com Representative
Hello Raymond,

We are located in Canada but our Australian documents are written to Australian laws.

Cynthia
dianeh245
8/24/18

This is difficult getting up on your phone to print out but the people are nice instructions not clear after you have my money

karynb9
8/23/18

Using an older PC while visiting my mom - Linda emailed me the docs I needed and was able to print then save on my iPad!

A. No, you do not need to file your prenuptial agreement anywhere. Just make sure that you keep a signed copy or copies in a safe, secure place.

By Cynthia S., LawDepot.com Representative

Good day Kathryn, my apologies for the delay in responding as I was unexpectedly away. You complete the form online, select your license to print, and print it immediately. You would then have it witnessed and/or notarized if needed.

By Cynthia S., LawDepot.com Representative

Most documents are available in Word format. However, there are a few that are in PDF format only. Examples include most deeds such as the quitclaim deed which have special margin considerations.

By Cynthia S., LawDepot.com Representative

Hi Tim, We have 3 price plans that cover our Last Will and Testament document. Our first offer is for a one week free trial. Within the one, you have access to our entire library of legal documents. With the 7 day trial subscription you need to cancel the subscription before the end of the 7 days and there will be no charges. If the subscription is not cancelled it converts into our monthly subscription of $33.00 per month until cancelled. And you can cancel at anytime. Our second pricing option is our Basic License. For $49.95 you will receive 10 years of access to our Last Will and Testament documents. Created as many as you need and it is a one time charge. Our third option is our 1 year Pro License. For $7.95 per month billed as a one time charge of $95.88 you will have one year access to our entire library of documents. Hope this helps

By Cynthia S., LawDepot.com Representative

A: Yes that is correct. As long as you cancel your subscription before the end of the end of the 7 day free trial there will be no charges on your account

By Cynthia S., LawDepot.com Representative

After you complete the questionnaire for the residential lease, you can select either a one time Basic license for $20.95 or you can select the 7 day free trial offer. The Basic license lets you create, edit and print as many residential leases as you need for two weeks and after two weeks, the license will expire. The 7 day free trial will allow access to any document free for 7 days. If the account is cancelled within 7 days, there are no charges for any documents prepared. If the account is not cancelled within that time frame, the subscription commences for $33.00 per month until cancelled. To cancel, you can click the Cancel button in your account under the Subscription tab, or you can call or chat with us and we can cancel the account for you.

By Cynthia S., LawDepot.com Representative

Our 1 year Pro license offers access to documents for twelve months for an annual cost of only $95.88. You can prepare documents such as Wills, Power of Attorney, Health Care Directives, Commercial or Residential Leases and Eviction Notices just to name a few. Prior to renewal, we will send you an email. You can reach our Customer Support team Monday to Friday, 8am to 7pm ET at 1-855-231-8424.

By Cynthia S., LawDepot.com Representative

Hello Christine, To cancel your subscription, go to https://www.lawdepot.com/cancel/signin.php. Or you can call us at 1-855-231-8424 Mon-Fri 8am - 7pm ET Regards, Cynthia Customer Support

By Cynthia S., LawDepot.com Representative

Hello Rick, If after the receipt page you did not continue to the document please go back to the website www.lawdepot.com click on login in the top right hand corner. Type in your email address and if you did not enter a password yet click on I forgot my password. You will receive an email with a password reset link. Once you create a password it will take you back to the website. If you have any problems please give us a call at 1-855-231-8424 and we will be happy to help you get back into your account. Regards, Cynthia Customer Support Manager

By Cynthia S., LawDepot.com Representative

Hello Floyd, For the time allowed you can go in and create a new document or edit your document in that time frame. Your account can always be renewed after the time frame has expired. Regards, Cynthia

By Cynthia S., LawDepot.com Representative
Questions? Get answers from the LawDepot.com staff and other customers.

3 Photos for LawDepot.com