Review of LawDepot.com

Los Angeles, CA 91789, USA
Tel: 855-231-8424
lawdepotsupport@lawdepot.com
2017 Customer choice award
Call 1-855-231-8424 for assistance.
Contact Us

neils87
2/16/18

Very efficient, concise and professional assistance concerning my request for printing a document. Thanks, Monique

madisonk21
2/14/18

I was having difficulty changing the formatting of my legal document created at LawDepot.com. Customer Support (PB) quickly sent a Word formatted document and that was all I needed.

mauris6
2/11/18

It was a great experience speaking with Monique today. She was very professional and laughed at my silliness. Companies should have more employees like her!

claudiat30
Claudia T.
2/10/18

I am very satisfied with the help I received from Jean at the LawDepot. She was very helpful as far as the printing problem is concerned. Nice people to be in contact with.

marilynp45
2/8/18

lindyp2
2/6/18

Sukhada was very helpful. The form failed to show up in my email, but when contacted Sukhada responded immediately, and resent the form, successfully this time. much appreciated!
Lindy Powell

jk205
1/25/18

Beware. You will be auto renewed and once they renew, they will not pro-rate a return of your renewal. Be sure to cancel before the next renewal if not interested in further access to their service. On top of that, customer service is EXTREMELY rude.

nancyl164
1/12/18

I needed to down load a Power of Attorney form. At first my printer , or my husband's printer would work. Then I came back to my printer, and it printed it all out. She was so helpful and encouraging And informative.

rebeccag91
1/6/18

I really appreciate your live chat that enabled me to print my Living Trust. It was a quick thing to accomplish, easier than I anticipated. Ive worried about doing this for awhile and I only wish Id known how easy it was to do. Thank you.

sarahb370
12/20/17

I needed a durable POA for my parents. The forms and definitions were easy to navigate. We opted to do the monthly open services with the free trial for 7 days. As we needed an attorney to amend their existing will we cancelled the membership. It was so easy to cancel. My account received no charges as some reviewers have mentioned. I did communicate with their customer service. They were prompt, professional and courteous with their response. I would definitely use their services again.

anniew41
12/15/17

After noticing I had not canceled an account since Feb of 2017 I called for verification and to talk to someone. The woman that I spoke with was extremely rude and condescending. I will not recommend lawdepot to anyone in the future.

roxannep6
12/14/17

She was very helpful and nice thank you so much for your help. Do not know what esle to say ,but it was very helpful to have a caller on hand.

victorm98
11/25/17

Having composed a power of attorney for a friend whose husband was becoming senile, I wanted to print it out for her use and thought that
this would cost £4.99. Instead I was surprised to be charged £59. Thank you for rectifying my error! Excellent outcome.

jonathans123
11/16/17

We needed to create a purchase agreement to acquire a portfolio of managed properties and our usual solicitor quoted "at least £4000" so thought we'd try LawDepot to see if there was a viable alternative. The template completion process couldn't have been easier and the quality of the final document was excellent. The vendors were complimentary and signed the agreement without modification. The payment options for this service were very fair but as this was a one-off with very little chance of further need to access, we chose the free trail/cancel after 1 week option. This worked perfectly and we now feel churlish that we got such great value and service for nothing. When we offered to pay them something, they just said "give us a review and bear us in mind if you need us again". What great people to deal with and what a superb service

victoriap53
11/15/17

The company is trash they have poor customer service the customer service rep spoke right over me simply because I wanted to cancel she tried to tell me that I waited too long and must have forgot to cancel which I did not and by looking at the reviews the poor reviews they like to charge everyone for two months which is 60 something dollars for that two months and you will get ripped off don't waste your time or money trash company if I could write the company A 0 I would!

billys86
11/11/17

Paid for service and didn't receive it. Tried a charge back with VISA but they said "there isn't enough evidence to prove the services weren't completed". I'm out $500. Be Warned!

marym574
11/4/17

It is such a shame to see the negative reviews from people who failed to be responsible enough to cancel the free trial within the 7 day time frame.
I have used this service MANY times and have always been satisfied with the document, happy with customer service and when I had my own attorney check a lease that I compiled, he said it was legit.
If you use this service and think you can rush along, don't do it. Take your time, be careful, read the agreement for the free trial, don't be a jerk and just call them later to cancel after you FORGET.

This is a great service in a world where so many scams are running rampant.
They work hard and are there to help their clients.

I will be back again and again. MUCH better than Legal Zoom for leases and tenant documents.

Thank you.

Mary Franklin
r3 Industrial Consulting
Elk Grove, California

daleg35
10/22/17

Janet was really amazing! I got a very quick response and assistance. I highly commend her for being an excellent professional. Keep up the good work!

danv34
10/20/17

As a person with no legal background or real estate experience, I would highly recommend Law Depot for Rental/Lease forms. Prior to this I cut and pasted what I thought was a legal contract. It looked very unprofessional. I rarely, if at all right a review, unless I'm upset. But Law Depot contracts have made the paperwork issue a major stress reliever.

paulb385
10/19/17

LawDepot.com is the only site I'll use for my legal papers from now on. I had such an incredible experience, I'm not going to change anything about legal document search.

eldeny
10/14/17

On point, She thought of an efficient solution that immediately rectified the Problem. I was very happy with the result. Thank-you for having such well trained people on your staff.

craigb95
9/29/17

Created Living Trust for a friend for less than $50. The document was signed and notarized by a mobile notary, the day before friend went into a coma. Subsequently,
the document went through the California courts with the help of a paralegal without
any problems and saved her daughter thousands of dollars and many months of
Probate.

stevee54
9/29/17

The young lady that I spoke to was very patient with me very, understanding and polite. All in all a very good experience.

michealw13
9/16/17

I did not understand why where was not a place for the third line,I found it about the time you sent me a email,Thank you for your service.

eileens38
9/4/17

I highly commend Divine for the excellent service that she gave me during three different phone calls. She was most helpful with my problems and was very efficient at solving them. I appreciated her patient assistance.
She is an asset to your business!

A. No, you do not need to file your prenuptial agreement anywhere. Just make sure that you keep a signed copy or copies in a safe, secure place.

By Wayne K., LawDepot.com Representative

Good day Kathryn, my apologies for the delay in responding as I was unexpectedly away. You complete the form online, select your license to print, and print it immediately. You would then have it witnessed and/or notarized if needed.

By Wayne K., LawDepot.com Representative

Most documents are available in Word format. However, there are a few that are in PDF format only. Examples include most deeds such as the quitclaim deed which have special margin considerations.

By Wayne K., LawDepot.com Representative

Hi Tim, We have 3 price plans that cover our Last Will and Testament document. Our first offer is for a one week free trial. Within the one, you have access to our entire library of legal documents. With the 7 day trial subscription you need to cancel the subscription before the end of the 7 days and there will be no charges. If the subscription is not cancelled it converts into our monthly subscription of $33.00 per month until cancelled. And you can cancel at anytime. Our second pricing option is our Basic License. For $49.95 you will receive 10 years of access to our Last Will and Testament documents. Created as many as you need and it is a one time charge. Our third option is our 1 year Pro License. For $7.95 per month billed as a one time charge of $95.88 you will have one year access to our entire library of documents. Hope this helps

By Wayne K., LawDepot.com Representative

A: Yes that is correct. As long as you cancel your subscription before the end of the end of the 7 day free trial there will be no charges on your account

By Wayne K., LawDepot.com Representative

After you complete the questionnaire for the residential lease, you can select either a one time Basic license for $20.95 or you can select the 7 day free trial offer. The Basic license lets you create, edit and print as many residential leases as you need for two weeks and after two weeks, the license will expire. The 7 day free trial will allow access to any document free for 7 days. If the account is cancelled within 7 days, there are no charges for any documents prepared. If the account is not cancelled within that time frame, the subscription commences for $33.00 per month until cancelled. To cancel, you can click the Cancel button in your account under the Subscription tab, or you can call or chat with us and we can cancel the account for you.

By Wayne K., LawDepot.com Representative

Our 1 year Pro license offers access to documents for twelve months for an annual cost of only $95.88. You can prepare documents such as Wills, Power of Attorney, Health Care Directives, Commercial or Residential Leases and Eviction Notices just to name a few. Prior to renewal, we will send you an email. You can reach our Customer Support team Monday to Friday, 8am to 7pm ET at 1-855-231-8424.

By Wayne K., LawDepot.com Representative

Hello Jeffrey, With the 1 week free trail we do ask for credit card information upfront. If you cancel your account by the end of the 7th day you will not be charged. When you sing up you get an email right away stating the date and time to cancel by to avoid charges. This email will also include the directions to cancel the account. You will be able to cancel your account online or by phone. When your account is cancelled you will receive a cancellation confirmation email stating the account has been cancelled. If you have any further questions please feel free to contact me directly at 1 866.608.1020 Ext 337 Regards, Cynthia Customer Support

By Wayne K., LawDepot.com Representative

Hello Jess, Yes you can download your document onto your computer using Microsoft Word and make changes to your document. To download your document: 1. Sign into your account. 2. Hover on your email address at the top right hand side of the page. 3. Select My Documents from the drop down menu. 4. Select the document that you wish to print. 5. Click the Download icon. 6. Select Download as Microsoft Word. We are not responsible for changes made to existing documents. Cynthia Customer Support

By Wayne K., LawDepot.com Representative

Hello Anke, We provide you with an easy to use template on our site to help you create your Last Will and Testament. You simply need to answer the questions we provide and it will create your will for you. Regards, Cynthia

By Wayne K., LawDepot.com Representative
Questions? Get answers from the LawDepot.com staff and other customers.

LawDepot.com?