Review of LawDepot.com

Los Angeles, CA 91789, USA
Tel: 855-231-8424
lawdepotsupport@lawdepot.com
2018 Customer choice award
Call 1-855-231-8424 for assistance.
Contact Us

terrid102
1/30/19

Just a no nonsense approach which I appreciate very much,very customer friendly worker....I can't say the same for this questionier it made me add more words which were very very very unnecessary.

karenm979
1/18/19

Thought I was spending my dollars for a contract I couldn't print. I finally called the help line, and received an immediate remedy to my problem. The agent was extremely efficient and had a very professional.

lancem65
1/2/19

I hope those reading the title above will have some integrity and not take advantage of this awesome folks. I used the services and forgot to cancel the trial before it ended and they still refunded me my money. These guys rock

derekf41
12/22/18

I called the Help line, on Thursday Des 20th.
The support I received was excellent, professional and fast service by Yvette.

williamm875
12/18/18

WEB 1.0\
1111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111

billb573
12/1/18

The tech walked me through the changes I needed to make on the form I downloaded. This made the experience more helpful.

jamess1479
11/29/18

I couldn't figure how to print out my document. I was able to print it out as you advised in PDF format, which was fine. Thanks for the help.

mohammeda267
11/28/18

I had an issues with my account and the matter was resolved within a couple minutes of reaching out to a support rep. Great customer service!

patriciag333
11/15/18

I SPOKE WITH P BLACK AND EXPLAINED I DID NOT HAVE THE NOTARY PAGE FORMY HUSBAND JOSEPH GAUGHAN. SHE SENT A WHOLE NEW DOCUMENT WITH HIS NAME SPELLED WRONG. WENT I CALLED BACK I WAS TOLD I HAD TO MAKE THE CHANGES MYSELF WHICH I DID BUT GUESS WHAT THAT PAGE IS GONE AGAIN. WHAT IS GOING ON???? I'M PAYING FOR POOR SERVICE.

connorb39
11/2/18

I forgot to cancel my trial account where my credit card was on file. Once my trial expired, I was charged for the annual subscription. I emailed 2 days after the end of my trial period requesting a refund and they immediately fulfilled my request.

philh114
11/1/18

My printer had run out of ink and I needed to get a lease agreement to renters today. Yvette was kind enough to help by sending me a pdf.

raymondb120
10/8/18

I haven't signed up yet to make a will with Law Depot but I would like to know if this company are locin Australia or are they Overseas

Response from Cynthia S., LawDepot.com Representative
Hello Raymond,

We are located in Canada but our Australian documents are written to Australian laws.

Regards,
Cynthia
dianeh245
8/24/18

This is difficult getting up on your phone to print out but the people are nice instructions not clear after you have my money

karynb9
8/23/18

Using an older PC while visiting my mom - Linda emailed me the docs I needed and was able to print then save on my iPad!

johnr1091
8/22/18

She had a lot of patience and thorough knowledge of my problem. I could not have handled this without her.

pamelac194
8/22/18

Thank you Patricia for explaining how to download my documents which I have now done successfully. I will be recommending LawDepot to friends and family.

michaeld842
8/19/18

Not pleasant. the website is not user friendly. and istill have not been able to download, change or print my document .

nadinet16
8/16/18

I'm having trouble printing my will. I'm trying to send it to my daughter so she can print it for me, but I can't even send it. Frustrating to say the least.

yaacovs1
8/5/18

MY NAME MISS SPELLED IN ORIGINAL DOCUMENT, I ASK FOR IT TO BE CORRECTED. THE DOC. SENT AGAIN WITH SAME ERROR!

michaelo254
8/1/18

very very good...do not have time for your request.....sorry...........................................................................

susang389
7/20/18

This site offers a free Will template and after you take the time to fill it all out, you find you must pay to save/print it (because the free trial is for 1 week and then they auto bill you monthly). Totally misleading click-bait bull$#*!. S.C.A.M.

Response from Cynthia S., LawDepot.com Representative
Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. I apologize if you feel we have not provided enough information regarding our 7 day trial offer.

To clarify, our trial offer is free for a one week period. During that time, you can create, download and print as many documents as you need. You can cancel at any time and there is no obligation. You simply need to cancel the subscription by requesting the cancellation under Your Account, or accessing live chat or phone and we'll cancel it for you within the seven day window. You also receive an email recapping the offer details and the date and time to cancel by appear in the email.

We do have you enter your credit card information for uninterrupted access to your documents. There are no charges to the card if the trial offer is cancelled within the seven day trial period.

Please let me know if I can be of further assistance. I appreciate your feedback and we'll continue to work on our web site to improve all areas of service.

Cynthia
Customer Support
michaelw762
7/18/18

Lovely and very helpfu lady,solved my printing problem,thanks very much.i much appreciate kind and friendly help.

richardb792
7/12/18

Monique hall did an excellent job in helping me print copies of my first lease. and I will call on your support number in the future if I have a problem again. thank you

carolr254
7/11/18

We use Law Depot for a lease in 2017. Called to cancel and they keep charging my card. Tried again. Let's see if this time works. Not even a sorry for my inconvenience or loss of money.

joek32
7/6/18

You would think as "legal help" they could at least be truthful, but alas they are true scam artists. It is the old scam of "free" documents but you cant cancel today but you have to cancel at specific time in the future or you will be billed into perpetuity. Deceptive practices at best. Do not use ever!!!!

A. No, you do not need to file your prenuptial agreement anywhere. Just make sure that you keep a signed copy or copies in a safe, secure place.

By Cynthia S., LawDepot.com Representative

Good day Kathryn, my apologies for the delay in responding as I was unexpectedly away. You complete the form online, select your license to print, and print it immediately. You would then have it witnessed and/or notarized if needed.

By Cynthia S., LawDepot.com Representative

Most documents are available in Word format. However, there are a few that are in PDF format only. Examples include most deeds such as the quitclaim deed which have special margin considerations.

By Cynthia S., LawDepot.com Representative

Hi Tim, We have 3 price plans that cover our Last Will and Testament document. Our first offer is for a one week free trial. Within the one, you have access to our entire library of legal documents. With the 7 day trial subscription you need to cancel the subscription before the end of the 7 days and there will be no charges. If the subscription is not cancelled it converts into our monthly subscription of $33.00 per month until cancelled. And you can cancel at anytime. Our second pricing option is our Basic License. For $49.95 you will receive 10 years of access to our Last Will and Testament documents. Created as many as you need and it is a one time charge. Our third option is our 1 year Pro License. For $7.95 per month billed as a one time charge of $95.88 you will have one year access to our entire library of documents. Hope this helps

By Cynthia S., LawDepot.com Representative

A: Yes that is correct. As long as you cancel your subscription before the end of the end of the 7 day free trial there will be no charges on your account

By Cynthia S., LawDepot.com Representative

After you complete the questionnaire for the residential lease, you can select either a one time Basic license for $20.95 or you can select the 7 day free trial offer. The Basic license lets you create, edit and print as many residential leases as you need for two weeks and after two weeks, the license will expire. The 7 day free trial will allow access to any document free for 7 days. If the account is cancelled within 7 days, there are no charges for any documents prepared. If the account is not cancelled within that time frame, the subscription commences for $33.00 per month until cancelled. To cancel, you can click the Cancel button in your account under the Subscription tab, or you can call or chat with us and we can cancel the account for you.

By Cynthia S., LawDepot.com Representative

Our 1 year Pro license offers access to documents for twelve months for an annual cost of only $95.88. You can prepare documents such as Wills, Power of Attorney, Health Care Directives, Commercial or Residential Leases and Eviction Notices just to name a few. Prior to renewal, we will send you an email. You can reach our Customer Support team Monday to Friday, 8am to 7pm ET at 1-855-231-8424.

By Cynthia S., LawDepot.com Representative

Hello Floyd, For the time allowed you can go in and create a new document or edit your document in that time frame. Your account can always be renewed after the time frame has expired. Regards, Cynthia

By Cynthia S., LawDepot.com Representative

Hello Jonathan, A Basic License covers the you to print, download and edit what ever document that you are working on. So if you chose the Basic License for Heath Care Directive it would allow you to print, download and edit only your Health Care Directive Documents. Regards, Cynthia

By Cynthia S., LawDepot.com Representative

Hello Bob, Yes you can make changes to your document after paying. Once you select a license option, your document will be saved and available for access on the last page after you enter credit card details. If you need to access your document: 1. Sign in to your account. 2. Hover on your email address at the top right hand side of the page and click on My Documents from the drop down menu. 3. Click on the document name to open the file. 4. Click the Print icon to print or the Change Answers icon to edit answers. Regards, Cynthia Customer Support

By Cynthia S., LawDepot.com Representative
Questions? Get answers from the LawDepot.com staff and other customers.

2 Photos for LawDepot.com