Review of CourtLinked

support@courtlinked.com
2018 Customer choice award

marym412
11/13/16

Processing a Demand Letter and filing a Small Claims Court case were easy with CourtLinked. Of course preparing the case and attending the hearings were all up to me. I technically won my case and the judge ordered the defendant to repay my CourtLinked costs which included local court costs and legal serving costs. The judge also ordered the defendant to pay for the cost of the defective product. The total the defendant will pay is just under $1000. Unfortunately for me he denied labor costs to re-install a new product, which would have been about $2500. That could have been due to my presentation of the case, or perhaps the judge did not believe the defendant had misrepresented the product, which would have been required in my state to cause the limitations of the warranty to be set aside in favor of labor costs. I am very pleased with CourtLinked, and semi-pleased with the judge. Hopefully I will never file a Small Claims Court case again, but if I do then CourtLinked would be my choice.

jasona98
11/8/16

One of the most honest companies I have dealt with online. I missed my court payment and court linked paid it for me.

Sincerely appreciate all they have done!!

hm58
H M.
10/22/16

CourtLinked.com has been professional from the start Assisting me with filing a civil suit. I would use their services again because of my positive experience with them. Great Company!

catherinew46
10/21/16

I didn't know how to go about getting my case settled and I think the defendant thought if he put me off long enough I'd finally give up. No way! I talked to an attorney and was told I'd pay by the hour (500.00) no matter how long it took in court and he said I could write my own demand letter... So glad I found courtlinks.com. Much more professional and they did all the work .Will use courtlinks.com for all my legal action. Great service!

janetz4
9/10/16

For someone who is unfamiliar with the courts- as we were- this service is exceptional. They make the process easy to follow and respond quickly to all emsil inquiries. I highly recommend them.

jasonb228
9/6/16

I used their service for small claims. The demand letter is all it took. Their paperwork is clear and direct (easy to follow). If you need service like this, you CAN do it yourself and they are their to make it professional!

jamess459
8/25/16

Excellent service. Had customer that just needed that extra incentive to pay. Was able to settle once he realized his invoice was not going away. Saved me a lot of time going to file paperwork for small claims myself. Will definitely use again.

derlynr
7/30/16

I was kinda iffy about this service, but I'm glad I went with it. Courtlinked has been very helpful & ALWAYS respond in a timely manner. Thanks for handling my paper work and answering all of my questions that I was frustrated with. I will definitely recommend Courtlinked to others! Not once have I stressed over anything, while you all handled this, I really appreciate the amazing service!

lisak118
7/26/16

I am so impressed with this company's service. They made it super easy and affordable to pursue people or a company that needs to do the right thing.

I can't thank them enough for given me peace of mind that I am doing the right steps in court. They are prompt and very affordable; since they are not attorney's you are in charge of how you want to handle the case. However, they guide you every step of the way and never leave you alone..

Anytime I have an issue I will use them over and over again. I can't tell you how many times companies try to mess you over. Walmart, got glass in my eye, oil change gone wrong, etc.

Use them if you want to stand up for yourself!

brandont7
7/20/16

The company will assist you in every way possible doing all the leg work for you. All you do is pay them a very small fee for their hard work, sign and return the forms back to them, and show up to court to defend your case. All the headache of filing and serving the case, on top of the aggregation you already had with the defendant is removed from your stress. Court linked does every thing very professionally and does A+ lawyer quality work at a price that can pay for 10 minutes of a lawyers time. If you have a small claims issue and are reading this BELIEVE ME it is your best interest to contact court linked.

timk59
7/18/16

They held my hand and guided me through every step of my small claims filing, answering my numerous questions in a thorough and timely manner and all this for a very reasonable fee. Their service was excellent and well worth the cost. I would highly recommend them to anyone filing a claim via Small Claims court.

timothyk29
7/5/16

A small claims case won against a credit card processing company. We could never talk and reason with this company , but courtlinked got the company served , and setup court date , and company did not even show up to court . I didn't expect any less . Amazing this goes on nationwide to small companies every day . Thankyou Courtlinked

melisam2
7/3/16

The demand letter was spot on but didn't receive a response so now I am filing in Small Claims court.

haileyb10
6/4/16

I've started with sending a nonpaying client a demand letter. The process thus far has been easy and quick. All questions have been answered within minutes to hours, even on the weekend. Once tracking shows my client has received the demand letter, I will be using Courtlinked to file small claims.

donnar97
5/23/16

I used Courtlinked to file a case against and ex-employer who owes me back wages for work performed! They're are very helpful, friendly and extremely efficient to your needs!!! Anytime I emailed a question to them I received a reply within 24 hours if not sooner!! I highly recommend
this company if you have to file a small claims case against someone!

Sincerely,
Donna Rhodes-Nash

debram53
5/21/16

When my local attorneys could not help, I luckily stumbled on Courtlinked.com and it was a blessing. Courtlinked not only answered all my questions, but provided better analysis of my case and instruction on how to proceed. Within 2 weeks of filing, my defendant quickly settled out of court (wells fargo)!!

amazing service!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

susanag1
5/17/16

There was a delay in the beginning, but after this their service has been superb. They have answered all my emails that were sent even on Saturday and Sunday with replies soon after. I am very happy with their service that I am actually using them again. -SG

paulk138
5/13/16

There was no way I could make it to Texas to file a claim...I had given up until I stumbled upon Courtlinked.com. It doesn't get any easier then this OR quicker, my check was in the mailbox in ONE WEEK!

susand117
4/30/16

Excellent to do business with. They were quick to reply to all my emails, and answer any question I had. Very efficient and professional. I have never filed a claim against anyone before, and hope never have to again but if I do, it would definitely be with Courtlinked. I highly recommend them.

normanm20
4/18/16

A very professional legal advice and pro active company with a desire to 'produce the goods' for their client(s) with minimal fuss and expense.
I engaged them to resolve a 3 month standing issue with a US Auction company who failed to send the goods I won at their auction and also failed too respond to my numerous emails and phone calls - a Demand Letter from Courtlinked.com 'encouraged them to resolve the matter without further ado.
Well recommended!

patriciag77
4/2/16

Finding CourtLink was a blessing..... As I prepared to file in small claims court in FL I googled how to file; their ad popped up, I clicked to read and the rest is history..... I filled out the application paid my one time fee (no hidden costs or add-on's). A few days later CourtLink sent me the paperwork for the court filing along w clear instructions on next step. I signed had all notarized, purchased money orders for the clerk or court and filling (again no hidden costs or add-on's). Very simple and easy process. Within 3 months I had my claim resolved positive for me. Anytime I called CourtLink offices, they were prompt in returning my calls (same business day - actually within 30mins). Always courteous and knowledgeable answers; willing to help and provide guidance; unlike many that simply take your money and hide leaving you high and dry. I have recommended them to others and will certainly use again if the situation ever came up.

robins110
3/15/16

Their service was great! The price was very reasonable. They responded to all my questions quickly and gave me good information. I highly recommend their services!!!

johnk267
3/11/16

I am very pleased with the services provided by courtlinked.com; the price of $75 is uncalled for!

I will definitely recommend their services to anyone that do not have the time to visit the courthouse or know the procedure.

However, once in awhile I go get Courtlinked VM; but the call is returned promptly. I can imagine the high volume of calls they receive due to their great service. My case was filed and defendant called immediately to settle out.

johnd519
3/9/16

Very Satisfied. Good Service.

John A Doyle

edwino7
3/7/16

The letter was professional and once I told the defendant that I'm sending her a demand letter and seeking 4K she returned the ring... Awesome without going to court, I will use again!!!

Google court linked. They r based in Ca. And they filed for me in 92nd. While I was in nj

By jeff c.

Questions? Get answers from the CourtLinked staff and other customers.

3 Photos for CourtLinked