Review of CourtLinked

support@courtlinked.com
2018 Customer choice award

edwino7
3/7/16

The letter was professional and once I told the defendant that I'm sending her a demand letter and seeking 4K she returned the ring... Awesome without going to court, I will use again!!!

fredl36
3/4/16

I was involved in an auto accident where the other driver passed me on the right on a 2 lane hiway,and drove into my car when we got to the corner.He was truly at fault his insurance company gave me an estimate and told me they would send me the estimate and a check and I could get it fixed anywhere I wished.I got the estimate in the m ail and that afternoon the insurance co. called and the lady said they were sending no money.I almost thought that that was it. Then I found this company on the internet and thought why should I take a beating on this..I called court linked and the rest is history.I went to small claims court and the judge said I had won the case.If you need them they are there I had some first timer questions and they put me at ease.Call them now if you need help.You'll be glad you did.

mariag104
2/27/16

I recently used courtlinked for a minor name for my 12 year old. The petitions were well prepared and all my questions answered.

My local attorney wanted $500, thanks to courtlinked I saved major.

suzannam2
2/20/16

Every email questions were responded promptly and correctly. Suing a public defendant, courtlinkd provided the correct information and filed my case correctly within the correct window of time.

Wonderful help!!

marym294
2/18/16

I was sketical using a service with a company located in California, but for $75 they met my expectation and more.

Grea job.

rosad8
2/10/16

I thank the staff at CourtLink for helping me with my small claim court matter I will recommend them to anyone very efficient and helpful this was the first time that I had to go to court, they certainly was a great help Rosa D Hamden CT

robertm296
2/9/16

I been using courtlinked for couple of small claims and simply amazed. File a case in Ohio and they corrected my work filing the case in my state by finding the correct legal agents saving me time and major money!!

johnw412
2/8/16

I had great service and they answered all of my questions in a timely manner. I would recommend to a friend.

kateo18
2/5/16

I cannot seem to log in , but I would like to post that I am extremely happy with CourtLinked. I am finally hopeful that my claim will be resolved. They have made a very difficult situation for me much easier. I would highly recommend them to anyone in need of help with the court system.

marys288
1/20/16

They provided a great service on my small claims case and their responses are comprehensive and accurate. Definitely a must use.

robertm275
12/29/15

I hired courtlinked to handle my small claims case and they did an amazing job. Their responses were accurate, expiditous, and professional.

Will use again.

jamalk8
12/24/15

I used courtlinked.com for a small claims case in Clark County, Nevada against my landlord for failure to return security deposit and was impressed by the service. The staff is very knowledgeable and explained the entire process.

I will definitely refer courtlinked to anyone that requires small claims assistance.

danas38
12/15/15

Did a great job and always follow up quickly with any questions I had during the process.

Dana S.

heatherm81
12/11/15

Wonderful services received for my case against Sears. Courtlinked handled the end procedure and corrected my paperwork so I do not lose on a technicality.

Great service worth every penny

susanh138
12/4/15

CourtLinked made it so easy for my legal demands against my prior work, they helped me communicate what was needed and always responded quickly. I highly recommend using this service to help you get what you deserve. Susan-PA

alexv27
11/15/15

I used courtlinked.com for a small claims case against verizon, they handled my entire case and also corrected my documents so that my case was file correctly against them. Verizon misrepesented their services costing me over $600. Great services, will recommend them and use them again in the future.

jeffc80
11/8/15

After several months of texts and phone calls to the car dealer I had purchased a new car from, I still did not have my $1000.00 deposit owed 2 me. As the dealer was a long distance from my home a small claims would have required several time trips to file and appear. After searching the net for assistance I found CourLinked which allowed me to file and serve the dealer notice right from my laptop and at a reasonable price. As there was no dispute regarding the refund just sloppy bookeeping/office management, after being served the dealer quickly refunded me my money. Thank You CourtLinked for providing the exact service I needed. Jeff Corelli

kelliej1
9/24/15

I used CourtLinked to take a former business associate to small claims court. This company made it easy to file the claim and get the ball rolling.Their service was great and they explained everything to me in great detail. They did the case and defendant research and served the defendant in the case with professionalism. I thought that the case would take forever, but thanks to the prompt work of this company, the matter was resolved in my favor within a much shorter time frame than expected.

The fee were what they advertised; there wasn't anything additional that I had to pay them. I felt that the service was very reasonably priced, considering the costs I might have been looking at if I had hired an attorney to represent me and do the paperwork.

donnat34
9/11/15

After speaking to many Co. that do this sort of thing, I decided to go with Courtlinked. They were so quick to file the paperwork, get the court date set, and preparing the server. I had so many questions and they responded back IMMEDIATELY.. I could not have asked for any better service. If I ever have to do this again (God help me) I will absolutely use Courtlinked again, and if you are reading this review.. STOP now and call them, you'll be glad you did.

lisar66
8/19/15

I had a dispute with a renter that left my property in shambles. I not only have a hectic schedule, but the whole small claims process was outside of my scope of knowledge. I hired CourtLinked and these guys hit the ground running with my case. It was like I had a team of courtroom pitbulls to fight my battle and handle all of the tedious paperwork involved with small claims.

Their customer service was second to none as it was responsive, attentive, and quick to action. Love this service and I got the settlement I wanted without the hassle or breaking the bank. If you have small claim issues, I highly recommend CourtLinked, they truly get the job done!

cathym27
8/19/15

If you need to file a small claim, but have no idea how to get started, this website is extremely helpful. For a small fee, they handle all the legal transactions that you know nothing about. Customer service is fast and efficient and provides answers to any and all questions throughout the whole process. I am very happy I was introduced to this site--they got me the money I deserved because the defendant wanted to settle immediately. I would highly recommend CourtLinked to others.

kimt37
5/27/15

I filed my lawsuit against The Jamison at Brier Creek apartments using Courtlinked.com and I am EXTREMELY satisfied with the services. My case had to be amended due to an error I made in the defendants information and CourtLinked.com help me right away to take care of everything. I am extremely grateful for their services and recommend anyone to use this service and you will not be disappointed!!!

henryb61
5/16/15

I used Courtlinked.com to file a small claims in New York - Manhattan against Chase bank for return ernest money on a failed transaction. I paid $75 and was simply astonished over the quality of service received. My associates contacted me, corrected Chase banks entity information, and filed my case. Got my material by mail within 1-2 weeks and at the same time, the rep from Chase called to settle the case in full.

I contacted Courtlinked they told me what to do and assisted me with the dismissal of the case.

I only paid $75 which they covered my $20 NY filing fee.

Very impressive because you get a live associate reviewing the case and assisting you throughout the process.

10/10 stars

simonj21
5/11/15

At first I was skeptical on the price, but decided to use them! They did everything as promised and guided me throughtout the procedure and even corrected my questionnaire to reflect the correct statues for my state! Would highly recommed them and use them again if needed. Their prices are amazing for the scope of work done!!!

robertm184
5/10/15

Courtlinked.com's services are truly unmatched in the online legal industry! I filed a small claims with Courtlinked due to an unresolved accident in the state of New York. My defendant caused an accident on Interstate 9. During police investigation, defendant admitted fault and showed proof of insurance.

The next day, I contacted defendant's insurance company only to find out that the defendant's policy was not active. My attorney suggested small claims since damages were minimal. I was referred to Courtlinked.com and decided to call them. My call was promptly answered (no machines - only if you contact them during their pacific working hours) and my questions were answered (I did not know that in NY you have to file the case in defendant's county, regardless where the accident took place). There knowledge base in regards to small claims procedure is amazing!

I decided to use their services and was amazed for the services I received at a cost of $75.00. My case was handled within 24 hours, my case was submitted to the courthouse in Brooklyn and shortly within 2 weeks I received my trial date along with original mail copies and acknowledgment of service on the defendant. I would refer Courtlinked's services to anyone that requires small claims assistance!

P.S. my emails were promptly answered (even on the weekends and off business hours). I hope they continue their great service and never change!

Google court linked. They r based in Ca. And they filed for me in 92nd. While I was in nj

By jeff c.

Questions? Get answers from the CourtLinked staff and other customers.

3 Photos for CourtLinked