Review of Container Store

Tel: 888-266-8246

1 star

lanef
10/7/18

I have a house of metro and interometro units carts and wardrobes. Fantastic customer service in the stores and equally online. My only complaint is shipping packing./packaging The items are often heavy and need more padded packaging on shelf corners (recyclable). My shelf carts are strong and have served me for years. My tv cart held my old big tube Tv 175lbs no issues, and now My new 50 inch flat (45lbs) is perfect on the cart and looks just as good.

larryd82
8/22/17

My delivery was from 5 to 8 whated 3 hours and no show . No call .disappointing now I know why amazon is killing them!

alexandrab25
12/21/15

I have ordered a metal piece for a storage unit. It has arrived with very deep cracks and chips. I have owned several of exactly the same units for over 7 years, moved with them 3 times and they don't have a single scratch on them.
The problem is that when we received the item, we did not have time to set it up for over 2 months, neither did we check it (it's solid metal, what could be wrong with it?).
So, when I eventually discovered all the defects, I did not have much hope, but I contacted the container store customer service anyway.
I told them about the problem and they sent me a brand-new item.
I have received the replacement fairly soon and I am very satisfied with it.
It makes me want to shop at the container store more.

anabellea
12/2/15

Love all their products

za1380
7/18/13

A piece of heaven on earth!

-Fun and easy to navigate website

-Click online and pick up at store

-Phone order option available

-Teacher Discount Program

-elfa! elfa!! elfa!!! Free Space Design!

-NAPO member discount

-Wanna be a POP star!? Find out more, and sign-up!!

-Friendly and knowledgeable employees

-Shipping available

-College Night

-Unique stocking stuffers

-Great organizational and travel tips!

-Check out what The Container Store Stand For!!!

-Happy 35th Birthday Container Store!!!!!

robb413
6/28/13

This is a really good store. When I lived back in Washington and first went into this place, it was kinda overwelming. My apartment was a mess and they really have everything you need. It's sad when you grow up and you feel all excited buying containers. I'm getting too old.

Questions? Get answers from the Container Store staff and other customers.

Container Store?