Nationwide Home Innovations Ltd reviews

Tel: 01929 554901
sales@nationwideltd.co.uk

karenh767
7/18/19

Nationwide was recommended by a friend and I am delighted with the finished product. Throughout the process of buying and installation the service was excellent with good communication at all stages. The installation was carried out professionally and exactly on time. The fitters cleared up well and ensured that I was au fait with operating the awning and the heater. A great asset to me home which we have already made full use of, eating al fresco at every opportunity. Thank you. I love it!

mikea856
7/17/19

At every stage of our buying process the service was extremely friendly. From the visiting salesman who put us quickly at ease with his approach and willingness to talk about himself and finding areas where we had similar interests. To the helpful, clean working and yes friendly installation team of two. They checked where the awning needed to go and that they understood our requirements. In between the two end processes we had conversations with the central team about timing etc and a visit from the surveyor to check everything out. He made a suggestion that slightly changed our order but for good reason.
My only adverse comment is that although we received a generous discount I still feel that the awning was not cheap but the quality appears to be very good and achieves our original aim so worth the extra cost. I fully expect that if anything goes wrong the company will sort it out without any objections.

davidh1967
7/15/19

After many quotes for an electric awning, nationwide was chosen because of the non-pressure of the consultant. Not the cheapest but the quality of the product was obvious. Good communications from the company regarding delivery and fitting. Excellent fitters who were professional and tidy.

acelinec
7/12/19

Excellent design and fitting service.Overall we are extremely satisfied with the finished product. The installation guys were brilliant and the salesman and office staff always polite!

johnp1588
7/10/19

Excellent service from survey to installation, the team arrived on time,no mess no fuss absolutely brilliant very pleased with results, would recommend to anyone

rayg140
7/3/19

Our new property has bifold doors and faces south so we decided to invest in a veranda to minimise UV damage and extend the living / relaxation space. From initial contact, salesmans visit and quote, through to ordering and installation everything went smoothly. Nationwide are good people to deal with and I would highly recommend them. The slight issues we had were resolved quickly and efficiently. We love our veranda and neighbours and visitors are all impressed with both its looks and it's function.

jennic24
6/4/19

My husband and I recently had an awning fitted to the back of our house as we get the sun outside all day and it gets extremely hot.
We had a lovely gentleman round to give us a quote and go through different options and we decided to place an order. 7 weeks later our bespoke awning was ready to be fitted.
On the day of fitting the guys turned up earlier than expected and worked really quickly. They tided up well and gave me a good demonstration on how to work the awning.
We are both so pleased and have already had so many positive comments about how it looks. We just now need some more sunshine so we can enjoy it more!

inthiran
6/2/19

After obtaining few quotes for the awning, I contact Nationwide Home Innovations through the random website on the internet and made an appointment for the rep.to visit. I was very happy and impressed with the professionalism that the company dealt with my requirements. The price was very competitive and the fittings of the Awning was done very quickly and clean and tidy. I am now the proud owner of a wonderful product that exactly what my garden room needed.

coling51
5/31/19

As our patio faces South we initially bought a large umbrella to shield us from the sun, however it was difficult to move and was prone to blow over so we decided to invest in an awning. The whole operation was professionally carried out and we are pleased with the final product.

ianw137
5/14/19

Really good service from start to completion. The initial visit to survey was done in a very professional and courteous way. Very informative quote and a competitive price . Installation was quick and hassle free.

gailb173
Gail B.
5/11/19

Delighted with our new awning...now we just need the sunshine!

Excellent service from initial meeting to installation.

donh272
5/9/19

There cannot be any easier way to purchase an awning.The whole experience was a delight.The whole process was quick and simple a the installation took little over an hour from start to finish.
We would reccommend this company every time

johnr1453
5/2/19

Had to call out engineer to replace motor which was done quickly and efficiently. Excellent service.

anthonye87
4/30/19

Excellent design and fitting service. The new veranda fits in so well it looks as if it was always there. Fitting took a morning and they left the area clean and tidy.

alexg350
4/28/19

Overall we are extremely satisfied with the finished product. The installation guys were brilliant and the salesman and office staff always polite! That said, the scheduling of the initial visit could have been smoother, the wait time shorter (from order to installation) and the delivery of some wrong components avoided (it took two visits to complete).

brianc612
4/20/19

We love our new veranda. It is just what we wanted, installed by hardworking staff, and is just what we wanted. We llove it.

janetm344
4/19/19

We had a sun awning fitted to include a heater and lights,our outside living and entertaining is the envy of all our friends. I would recommend this company to everyone as they were very efficient and friendly.

shanel65
4/11/19

I've always wanted an awning and a new raised terrace gave me the opportunity. We chose Nationwide and we're delighted. Sensible price, good customer contact, excellent survey and installation and a great product. Would recomm

coline18
4/2/19

The team of two worked great together always on the go, we supplied the tea/coffee and biscuits and they kept going. Really pleased with the veranda which was assembled all within five hours from start to finish, they had a three hour journey each way to arrive at our home. The team were friendly and courtesy and took all the packing and left over materials away with them, including soil. I would defiantly recommend this particular team who had travelled all the way from Dorset. Thank you for a job well done.

markw681
3/29/19

This company did need chasing for a quote but after getting that and choosing them they carried out the project very professionally and to budget. The install team were very good indeed and polite, clean etc. the surveyor returned twice with no quibble to advise and recommend the works we had to carry out before install and was very good too. the office staff were always available and again did what they had to do well.

leem241
3/23/19

My garage door was fitted years ago and it has been very good.
The Nationwide Home Innovations support service has been fantastic, they recently came out and upgraded the electronics and remote controls for me. The cost of the work was very fair and the door is now set for many more years of service.

johnk1262
3/22/19

We had a Veranda supplied and fitted by Nationwide some years ago to facilitate an
seating and BBQ area, and recently we decided we needed a gable end fitted to one end of the structure we contacted Nationwide who were extremely helpful from start to
finish.

Both when the original works were done and when the later gable end was fitted the same service was supplied. The surveyor explained what the structure would be like
and the team fitting the items were friendly, professional and efficient. Upon
completion the site was left clean and tidy.

Excellent job thank you.

jeanettef36
3/14/19

Decided I wanted an awning for my husband who likes to run the barbecue and smoker for 20 hours at a time, but didn't want to have the thing out all the time. Got a BUNCH of quotes and salesman visits and it was a tricky decision but I really liked the salesman and the fact that they were unfazed by my desire for the awning to be longer than it is wide. I liked the thoroughness of the surveyor visit and that the installation was delayed when they discovered the brackets were not a perfect size. The installers did an excellent job in terrible weather conditions (it is NOT ideal to put up an awning in gale force winds) and my husband was bowled over and borderline tearful when I surprised him with it. Yes, it is pricey but very much in the ballpark of every other quote I got and I really felt they were thorough and extremely professional in the installation. Only quibble - I was told that a 13 amp socket would be ample for awning, light and heater but it struggles and I'm getting a higher rated fuse but it's not really a difficulty.

vineeshm1
3/12/19

We used Nationwide to install a Veranda, the end result is fantastic, although i would like to say that the salesman was a bit old school and just wanted to get the sale done and told us some things that later turned out to be untrue, the surveyor was a lot better, honest and straight forward and helped clear things up although it cost us. Overall please with the result but sales need to stop the, "this is the best deal to sign up no" routine as it so old hat

bekac1
3/7/19

Completely unprofessional and are only after money. Very disappointed and feel cheated! Reading some of these reviews, it all makes sense now!

Response from Andy P., Nationwide Home Innovations Ltd Representative
Please advise what you are unhappy about and we can try and resolve it

Good morning If you are purchasing the property with the awning installed then yes it would transfer. If the awning is being removed, transported and reinstalled by a third part then we would not be able to continue the guarantee. I hope this helps

By Andy P., Nationwide Home Innovations Ltd Representative

Yes I am sure we can arrange a visit with one of our existing customers. Please give us a call on 01929 554901 to arrange.

By Andy P., Nationwide Home Innovations Ltd Representative

Questions? Get answers from the Nationwide Home Innovations Ltd staff and other customers.

9 Photos for Nationwide Home Innovations Ltd

Nationwide Home Innovations Ltd?