Nationwide Home Innovations Ltd

Nationwide Home Innovations Ltd

Nationwide Home Innovations Ltd has a consumer rating of 4.84 stars from 106 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with Nationwide Home Innovations Ltd most frequently mention excellent service, new veranda and installation team. Nationwide Home Innovations Ltd ranks 4th among Home Improvement Other sites.

• To the helpful, clean working and yes friendly installation team of two.
  • Excellent service from initial meeting to installation.

• Also known as Nationwide Home Innovations Limited.
How would you rate Nationwide Home Innovations Ltd?

“Garage door malfunction and remedy”

Geoffrey T.
2/23/21

Our Nationwide automatic garage door stopped working after nearly 20 years of excellent service. Even though Nationwide no longer market garage doors I was able to obtain speedy and effective instructions on how to remedy the problem. I'm very pleased and impressed. Thank you Olly Fallon.

“Not happy.”

Beka C.
3/7/19

Completely unprofessional and are only after money. Very disappointed and feel cheated! Reading some of these reviews, it all makes sense now!

installation team (6) excellent service (6) office staff (4) sun awning (3) nationwide home innovations (6)
geoffreyt35
February 23rd, 2021

sued381
May 7th, 2021

It was a great service from start to finish and the product is amazing - we are very happy! I agree with some reviewers that this is an expensive product and we were slightly surprised about the payment schedule but I guess as they are made bespoke its reasonable to expect money upfront. The original fitters couldn't fit and needed to reschedule but this was done within two working days and the second team were a lot more confident.

hishamr3
November 4th, 2020

We have just completed the installation of our new Veranda. Nationwide innovations' team from design, site survey and, finally, installation were professional, friendly and did a superb job.

douglast113
August 11th, 2020

Excellent advice and ongoing information regarding our external blind. This was especially important as Covid delayed everything. Great guys doing installation. All working as expected.

bobt584
September 3rd, 2020

I found Nationwide a great company to deal through the whole process from initial sales meetings to installation.
Great quality products and Value for money
Excellent helpful staff
Very good communications
I would highly recommend them

davidg3191
January 23rd, 2021

Prompt, friendly and professional service.
Good looking and robust awning in an awkward position where other companies would not fit.

ronb443
March 19th, 2020

We are very happy with our new Veranda. Superb construction. The technical preparation was excellent with a site visit by the surveyor followed by the build day. Personnel carrying out the build were brilliant and a happy team. Highly recommend this company and product

julias288
January 28th, 2020

It looks great. The fitters made a good job and left everything tidy. It's provided a dry area outside our living room patio doors. We also added a wall heater, which provides instant heat. Very happy with it.

pennyc157
September 22nd, 2020

Marketing staff not very knowledgeable and some errors rectified by surveyor.
Surveyor very helpful
Installation staff efficient and helpful.
Very pleased with final result

brendat220
March 11th, 2020

Very helpful and courteous service. Came at given time and date and rang before to let us know of their arrival. Would definitely recommend.

heleneh102
August 11th, 2020

We are very happy with the installation of our veranda. The 3 men were very quiet, hard-working and knowledgeable. They advised us on the addition of the water butt and completed all the work and cleaned up afterwards. We are pleased we chose the professionals rather than our handyman.

roberth3003
February 12th, 2021

We had a veranda fitted a couple of years ago and recently had a sun blind fitted. Don't know yet it's effectiveness as it is winter but quality and fitting was good. Seemed expensive but you get what you pay for.

Products used:
Sun blind

clivep17
July 14th, 2020

Excellent service from start to finish and a superb item as an outside sun awning. Beautifully made, easy to use and fantastic staff from Head Office to those who installed it. Everyone has commented on it and is certainly a lovely addition to my home.
Thank you to everyone at Nationwide. Rev. Clive Piggott

paulc1649
December 29th, 2020

Awning fitted by guys who take pride in their work. Looks very good but haven't had the need to use it yet due to poor weather conditions. Hopefully when the sun shines it will be a marvellous addition to the home,

bekac1
March 7th, 2019

Andy P. – Nationwide Home Innovations Ltd Rep

Please advise what you are unhappy about and we can try and resolve it

peterg520
March 2nd, 2020

I spent some days researching the market for electric awnings, checked on the companies supplying them and found many differences and questions to be clarified. The only company that satisfied all questions was Nationwide Innovations. As they also included a 5 year free call out guarantee, gave the best price and only wanted the balance of 50% after installation it was a no-brainer. From the initial sales call to the surveyor and to the installation they were professional and courteous. The awning looks and works as I hoped and I thoroughly recommend them.

jeanettef54
June 15th, 2020

We sought a quote from three different companies. We were very impressed with the Nationwide brochure but really wanted to see the product before committing to it. Luckily we have some relatives who live near the showroom so we combined a visit to them with visiting the Nationwide showroom. We were very impressed with the showroom as they had both verandas we were interested in. We placed an order for the preferred one and decided to order an electronic blind. The veranda and blind were fitted in December by excellent installers who finished the job in one day. The veranda looks great and we have used it and the blind a lot during this lovely weather. It's great to be able to sit outside with a coffee even when it's raining. This is a quality product and I thoroughly recommend this company.

ankeh4
November 25th, 2020

Excellent service from everyone in the firm - quick responses to queries. Sales person, secretary, fitter - excellent

ronaldp370
March 25th, 2021

First class service from start to finish. Receptionist polite and efficient in selecting dates. Surveyor on time and explained installation methods. Fitters confirmed time before date and turned up on time and fitted swiftly. Then explained all the workings. A great team and a brilliant service.

caron4
February 28th, 2019
• Updated review

After putting up this review their CEO rang to say the person who had been dealing with the matter was on holiday and he (CEO) would send the money back. At least I got my money back. However I feel this was only because they did not like the reviews. This man talked to me as though he was doing me a favour giving me my money back. Now I have my money back they keep ringing up asking me to take down the review.
Would I recommend NO.

Andy P. – Nationwide Home Innovations Ltd Rep

We find this review unfair and misleading.

This client received a clearly laid out quotation 6 weeks prior to signing a clearly laid out contract for a particular product with a particular design. Upon our surveyor’s visit, the design that was agreed was completely changed for something that was not conducive to the quotation or signed contract. To achieve the newly requested parameters would have added considerably to the cost.

We attempted to work with the client to reach a middle ground but it was deemed by both parties to not be possible. It was subsequently agreed that the deposit would be refunded in full and being this made the initial review obsolete, upon clearance of the monies, the review would be removed.

We kept to our side of the agreement – it is a shame that “Caro N” could not do the same.

Where is my money?
February 6th, 2019
• Previous review

Why have you taken a deposit of £2497. 50 off a Disabled Old Age Pensioner. Although you were always ringing to get the deposit I heard nothing for nearly a month once you had my money. I showed your first "surveyor" the photo of what was required. I thought the price was too high and told him so and did not go ahead. Your office sent an email to see why I hadn't ordered. I told your office it was too dear. Then your office sent an email saying it would be £4999. I paid the deposit then hear nothing for almost a month (Jan 2019)
I had to ring you as I was becoming worried about my money. Your office blamed the second "Surveyor" he blamed your office when he arrived saying he had not got the paperwork. After being shown the same photo that I had shown the first "Surveyor" of what was required to your second "Surveyor." said " it will be cost more money". I was not willing too pay more in the first place. Your 2nd Surveyor said I would get my money back so where is my money? I have seen other reviews on the web where you I believe treat OAP badly is this what you are trying to do to me? Had I have known what was going to happen I would never have paid any money in the first place. Decent reputable companies I believe do not treat customers in this way.

davidl2675
October 24th, 2020

The whole team were helpful throughout. They took notice of our requests and gave good advice when needed. We were especially pleased with the installation team who were pleasant, gave us helpful suggestions and left it all neat and tidy. Altogether an excellent experience.

laurac1135
August 11th, 2020

A first-rate service, despite lockdown; I was kept informed of progress all the way through.
The installation was done very quickly and efficiently. I'm very happy with it altogether. It's a delightful addition to the house. Haven't been indoors since it was put up!

philipt141
February 22nd, 2020

Needed a repair after 6 years and I can only say that all handled with polite efficiency by all the staff. From the office to the maintenance guys. Not cheap but a job well done. Well done

pauls2192
June 22nd, 2020

Very professional installation and the product was excellent
I would recommend them as even in lockdown it was only a few weeks delayed
The installation team were a credit to the company.

yvesc21
January 11th, 2021

The product quality looks to be the best. The whole thing works beautifully and is so simple to use with the full remote control and the heating and lighting as well. Everybody who sees it loves it. And the team at Nationwide were very friendly and professional and did a great job for us. I would recommend them to anybody. Although it was installed mid december and we are now early January, we have already used it half a dozen times and it just brings a whole new dimension to the patio.
Being in the pandemic lockdown, this is giving us a breath of fresh air and an enjoyable view which we would not have so readily without the awning.

Tip for consumers:
very happy to recommend Nationwide to anybody

Products used:
patio awning

Usually you would have some vouchers provided with your order which you can fill in the details on. Alternatively just email us with the details and we will do the rest for you.