Nationwide Home Innovations Ltd reviews

Tel: 01929 554901
sales@nationwideltd.co.uk

brianc612
4/20/19

We love our new veranda. It is just what we wanted, installed by hardworking staff, and is just what we wanted. We llove it.

janetm344
4/19/19

We had a sun awning fitted to include a heater and lights,our outside living and entertaining is the envy of all our friends. I would recommend this company to everyone as they were very efficient and friendly.

shanel65
4/11/19

I've always wanted an awning and a new raised terrace gave me the opportunity. We chose Nationwide and we're delighted. Sensible price, good customer contact, excellent survey and installation and a great product. Would recomm

coline18
4/2/19

The team of two worked great together always on the go, we supplied the tea/coffee and biscuits and they kept going. Really pleased with the veranda which was assembled all within five hours from start to finish, they had a three hour journey each way to arrive at our home. The team were friendly and courtesy and took all the packing and left over materials away with them, including soil. I would defiantly recommend this particular team who had travelled all the way from Dorset. Thank you for a job well done.

markw681
3/29/19

This company did need chasing for a quote but after getting that and choosing them they carried out the project very professionally and to budget. The install team were very good indeed and polite, clean etc. the surveyor returned twice with no quibble to advise and recommend the works we had to carry out before install and was very good too. the office staff were always available and again did what they had to do well.

leem241
3/23/19

My garage door was fitted years ago and it has been very good.
The Nationwide Home Innovations support service has been fantastic, they recently came out and upgraded the electronics and remote controls for me. The cost of the work was very fair and the door is now set for many more years of service.

johnk1262
3/22/19

We had a Veranda supplied and fitted by Nationwide some years ago to facilitate an
seating and BBQ area, and recently we decided we needed a gable end fitted to one end of the structure we contacted Nationwide who were extremely helpful from start to
finish.

Both when the original works were done and when the later gable end was fitted the same service was supplied. The surveyor explained what the structure would be like
and the team fitting the items were friendly, professional and efficient. Upon
completion the site was left clean and tidy.

Excellent job thank you.

jeanettef36
3/14/19

Decided I wanted an awning for my husband who likes to run the barbecue and smoker for 20 hours at a time, but didn't want to have the thing out all the time. Got a BUNCH of quotes and salesman visits and it was a tricky decision but I really liked the salesman and the fact that they were unfazed by my desire for the awning to be longer than it is wide. I liked the thoroughness of the surveyor visit and that the installation was delayed when they discovered the brackets were not a perfect size. The installers did an excellent job in terrible weather conditions (it is NOT ideal to put up an awning in gale force winds) and my husband was bowled over and borderline tearful when I surprised him with it. Yes, it is pricey but very much in the ballpark of every other quote I got and I really felt they were thorough and extremely professional in the installation. Only quibble - I was told that a 13 amp socket would be ample for awning, light and heater but it struggles and I'm getting a higher rated fuse but it's not really a difficulty.

vineeshm1
3/12/19

We used Nationwide to install a Veranda, the end result is fantastic, although i would like to say that the salesman was a bit old school and just wanted to get the sale done and told us some things that later turned out to be untrue, the surveyor was a lot better, honest and straight forward and helped clear things up although it cost us. Overall please with the result but sales need to stop the, "this is the best deal to sign up no" routine as it so old hat

bekac1
3/7/19

Completely unprofessional and are only after money. Very disappointed and feel cheated! Reading some of these reviews, it all makes sense now!

Response from Andy P., Nationwide Home Innovations Ltd Representative
Please advise what you are unhappy about and we can try and resolve it
julianl36
3/6/19

Good product and service making purchasing product easy. Excellent fitters arrived on time and were very efficient with good attention to detail giving a lovely finished veranda.
Options for payment add good service to suit all customer needs.
Good liaison from office at all stages of the job to make sure everything was going smoothly

caron4
2/28/19
• Updated review

After putting up this review their CEO rang to say the person who had been dealing with the matter was on holiday and he (CEO) would send the money back. At least I got my money back. However I feel this was only because they did not like the reviews. This man talked to me as though he was doing me a favour giving me my money back. Now I have my money back they keep ringing up asking me to take down the review.
Would I recommend NO.

Response from Andy P., Nationwide Home Innovations Ltd Representative
We find this review unfair and misleading.

This client received a clearly laid out quotation 6 weeks prior to signing a clearly laid out contract for a particular product with a particular design. Upon our surveyor’s visit, the design that was agreed was completely changed for something that was not conducive to the quotation or signed contract. To achieve the newly requested parameters would have added considerably to the cost.

We attempted to work with the client to reach a middle ground but it was deemed by both parties to not be possible. It was subsequently agreed that the deposit would be refunded in full and being this made the initial review obsolete, upon clearance of the monies, the review would be removed.

We kept to our side of the agreement – it is a shame that “Caro N” could not do the same.
“Where is my money?”
2/6/19
• Previous review

Why have you taken a deposit of £2497.50 off a Disabled Old Age Pensioner.Although you were always ringing to get the deposit I heard nothing for nearly a month once you had my money. I showed your first "surveyor" the photo of what was required. I thought the price was too high and told him so and did not go ahead. Your office sent an email to see why I hadn't ordered. I told your office it was too dear. Then your office sent an email saying it would be £4999. I paid the deposit then hear nothing for almost a month (Jan 2019)
I had to ring you as I was becoming worried about my money. Your office blamed the second "Surveyor" he blamed your office when he arrived saying he had not got the paperwork. After being shown the same photo that I had shown the first "Surveyor" of what was required to your second "Surveyor." said " it will be cost more money". I was not willing too pay more in the first place. Your 2nd Surveyor said I would get my money back so where is my money? I have seen other reviews on the web where you I believe treat OAP badly is this what you are trying to do to me? Had I have known what was going to happen I would never have paid any money in the first place. Decent reputable companies I believe do not treat customers in this way.

johanna5
2/26/19

Very satisfied. Helpful fitters completed the installation efficiently. Finished article looks fab.

davidm1880
2/22/19

I first used Nationwide about twenty years ago. I recently decided that it was time to replace my awning and sun screens so I decided to use Nationwide again. I was delighted to find that the quality of their service has not deteriorated since I last used them. The whole process from ordering to fitting was handled professionally and efficiently. The fitters were particularly good. They were thorough and friendly and tidied up after themselves before they left. They also ensured I understood how to use everything before they finished. Thank you to everyone concerned. I would have no hesitation in recommending this company.

richardc757
2/12/19

Our Nationwide garage roller door, which has worked perfectly for many years, jammed in a partially open position. Following a call to Nationwide the problem was resolved on the call-out visit which occurred the next working day. I can unreservedly recommend Nationwide for first class products and service.

andrewh397
2/6/19

We had a problem with the remote control for the heating element within our installation. Problem compounded by being intermittent, so the first time the firm came out, it had resolved itself. Second time around, still happy to come, and this time resolved the issue by replacing a faulty part.
Very happy with the service, and determination to resolve the problem.

leonards80
2/4/19

What an helpful company to deal with we were kept informed each step the way, fitters arrived professional installation, the finished job looks fantastic.

paulw582
2/2/19

The two workmen showed up a little later than I expected however the weather was bad so this was understandable. They got straight on with the job which was completed in a timely manner. I am very pleased with the product and the professionalism of the workmen.

tonyh280
1/31/19

Good prompt service, professional installation,quality product, we are very satisfied and look forward to the summer!

alanm322
1/29/19

Installation was very quick despite the overall size. The team were very organised, very pleasant. They left absolutely not mess. The finished product looks fantastic. Highly recommend them as everything went to plan, and yes there were a few minor issues which they encountered while installing but the team kept me informed all the way through so I knew what was going on.

richardw810
1/28/19

Nationwide veranda fitted to our home in Yorkshire will keep the rain off and let us enjoy the outside when it rains ! bit of a delay to start with, took it as a good sign that they had plenty of business. They kept us informed. Sales guy was pleasant & not too pushy which we liked. The 3 installers did a good job and cleared up well when they finished. Fitted a couple of months ago, looking great so far - recommend

carolineg73
1/28/19

This was our second shutter to be fitted. Same good service as last time. The shutters provide security and privacy.

georges530
1/25/19

We are extremely satisfied with our Terrace Roof extension with its integral sun screens. From initial contact through to completion the process was smooth and uncomplicated. Darren and Wayne arrived early ( pleasant surprise) and worked tirelessly into the fading light to ensure installation completed within one day. The end result is superb- both in looks and build quality - and it performs exactly as envisaged. Well done Nationwide.

job154
1/23/19

Unfortunately, due to several different reasons, a long delivery time and the company being very busy, the awnings were not fitted as early as I had hoped in 2018. They were fitted late summer and the fitters, Andy and Dan, were very patience and professional, leaving everything neat and tidy. It was a big job and I was very pleased with the results. My dining room has been transformed and now feels huge bringing the patio and garden all together. It has changed the atmosphere and ambiance of the area making it feel very different - relaxing and shaded. I am now looking forward to spending the warmer spring days outside on the patio and eventually the whole summer. Lovely .

janicem263
1/23/19

A very smooth process from initial discussions with the salesman, a visit from the surveyor to follow and then the wait for fitting - slightly longer than we hoped as Christmas and New Year intervened! The fitters were very professional speedy and tidy and we are delighted with the result. We are looking forward to warmer weather so we can sit outside under our lovely new veranda.

Good morning If you are purchasing the property with the awning installed then yes it would transfer. If the awning is being removed, transported and reinstalled by a third part then we would not be able to continue the guarantee. I hope this helps

By Andy P., Nationwide Home Innovations Ltd Representative

Yes I am sure we can arrange a visit with one of our existing customers. Please give us a call on 01929 554901 to arrange.

By Andy P., Nationwide Home Innovations Ltd Representative

Questions? Get answers from the Nationwide Home Innovations Ltd staff and other customers.

2 Photos for Nationwide Home Innovations Ltd

Nationwide Home Innovations Ltd?