ArchitecturalDepot reviews

sales@architecturaldepot.com

dm373
D M.
3/13/19

The corbels I purchased were of excellent quality and have already been installed by a local carpenter. The cost compared to them making them for me was very reasonable. Service and delivery time was excellent. Thanks

louish73
Louis H.
3/13/19

Had great experience working with this company. I made a mistake on my 1st order. They were very helpful in cancelling this order and helping me with my 2nd order. Nice!

maureenm185
maureen m.
3/11/19

very difficult and time consuming to place my order. It appears the page to fill in my information to purchase wasn't working. Took me at least 7 tries to purchase, as it would not recognize my address, over a 3 day period.

patriciad379
Patricia D.
3/10/19

Ordering shutters for the second time, as were very pleased with the quality and reliability of the company.

danield365
Daniel D.
3/7/19

I think your shipping charges are too high! It costs me $12.44 for shipping a dozen screws and ferrules.

stewartt15
Stewart T.
3/6/19

The web site was easy to use and the prices were reasonable. The order came quickly and was accurate.

susans715
Susan S.
3/4/19

Cheaper and faster delivery than with Home Depot and comes within everything needed for hanging. Can't wait to actually see the quality!

lawrenceb140
Lawrence B.
3/2/19

Everything was good...site was easy to navigate and I found a pediment that is close in size to the current one I have over the front door.

pauld539
paul d.
2/28/19

good prices and fast delivery , cold up in nd so I have not put them up but appears to be just what I wanted and will get more

amira52
Amir A.
2/27/19

Phone call help was excellant
Site is well done with photo proposal
Almost the best so far
Wish you price was a little lower for builder s

marthar109
Martha R.
2/21/19

We ordered a bunch of samples, including a dozen full length pieces. The "samples" came with SKU numbers handwritten on them. The full length pieces had a number on the plastic wrao, but some came without a wrap, and those were unidentified. Really took us a while to sort them out against the order. Would be GREAT if you could mark at least one of each kind on the back.

chadr58
Chad R.
2/18/19

i have been waiting to talk to someone through the chat feature for a while. I was sent a 10% off coupon code and I couldn't find anywhere to enter it. XT7144 was the code. Aside from that the site is nice and easy to navigate. I couldn't wait any longer for the chat individual so I just purchased.

marya318
Mary A.
2/18/19

These shutters are being purchased for my house by my first cousin, Kenneth A. Sands, as a gift. You may verify this purchase with him by calling his cell #912-256-4389.

robertc663
Robert C.
2/18/19

I have called twice asking for a textured bronze sample and I never received one for my customer to approve. I was willing to pay for shipping etc. However I hope everything comes in like it should. Also I was told that the product would ship in 5-7 days, when placing the order it looks more like 21 days.

stefanob25
Stefano B.
2/16/19

Everything is fine so far. i just had some problems receiving a sample. The sample took a month to ship and when it ,did it went to some random address. I complained on-line and the new package arrived in a day or so, which is kind of weird considering that the first time it took almost a month.

cindys237
Cindy S.
2/15/19

Your customer service has been great! You answered questions and emailed to check in. I was just doing a small bathroom project, but I am going to recommend you to anytime anyone mentions to me that they are remodeling.

vassnig
Vassni G.
2/15/19

Shopping was super easy and really enjoyed the large assortment of choices BUT shipping charges are ridiculous! Only because I didn't find what I wanted elsewhere did I purchase from architectualdepot. Prices are great but shipping is more than a lot of your items.

judithk83
Judith K.
2/13/19

Your web site gave me problems on deleting a pair if shutters. It "sturrers" and wouldnt reset until I left the site 3 times

bruces246
Bruce S.
2/11/19

product was what I was looking for, was charged "oversized/heavy" fee that was not shown on estimated shipping calculator.

garthf8
Garth F.
2/7/19

Why is Google Pay not on the same screen with other payment options? You're an e-commerce web site. Make it as easy as possible for people to give you money.

susank532
Susan K.
2/5/19

Garrett Bonetti helped me out tremendously. He emailed me the links for the different copper wall decor.

carolb593
Carol B.
2/5/19

I love the range of products that you offer and the quality. The only negative aspect to this experience was having to search through so many items to find what ceiling roses could fit the canopies I have. It would have been nice to be able to search by canopy size.

amys575
Amy S.
2/2/19

Praying the delivery goes as smoothly! Thanks! Product wasn't what was advertised. Posts were durastone, but the base and cap are plastic. This was not made clear. For the price, with shipping, I could have bought local and got the real thing for the same price.

josephy19
Joseph Y.
2/1/19

your system would not let me enter my address. the process took 30 minutes to complete. I kept repeatedly entering my address and the system kept rejecting. what a nightmare

christinam274
Christina M.
1/31/19

This website is very easy to use and the measurement process was simple using their dropdown options.

Questions? Get answers from the ArchitecturalDepot staff and other customers.

ArchitecturalDepot?