ManoMano.co.uk

ManoMano.co.uk

ManoMano.co.uk has a consumer rating of 3.21 stars from 96 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with ManoMano.co.uk most frequently mention customer service. ManoMano.co.uk ranks 7th among Do It Yourself sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 3.2%

No positive highlights yet

• And as for customer service non existent Think twice before you bye from this company be warned
  • Over next 3 weeks received 5 emails saying full refund had been processed and would be in account in 2-5 days.
How would you rate ManoMano.co.uk?

“Very happy with my order”

Emily H.
1/21/20

Very happy with my order. Wanted a replacement like for like bathroom cabinet. Saw the same one online with various retailers for £59.99 and then saw it via ManoMano for £39.99 (inc delivery). Ordered it and then panicked as the confirmation email took quite a few hours to come through but in the meantime I had read some worrying reviews on Trustpilot. I even rang my credit card company to say I was worried it was a scam (also because the cabinet was £20 less than everywhere else I could find it I thought maybe it was too good to be true). The credit card company said as the transaction was still pending they couldn't do anything until it was going through their system. In the meantime I got the confirmation email but I was still dubious. The order went through on the 9th January and the expected delivery date was 20th to the 23rd January (which I thought was quite a long time). In fact it arrived maybe 6/7 days after I ordered it. It was all fine and it looks nice in my bathroom.

“Shambles”

Ben L.
7/28/20

Ordered a table and chairs that turned up broken and with parts missing. They make the returns policy deliberately difficult so you're unable to get a refund. When you contact ManoMano they put you in touch with the supplier and then its your problem to sort out. ManoMano was their hands of any responsibility. Don't use these guys, they'll take your money and then walk away leaving you to deal directly with suppliers.

customer service (21) 3 weeks (3) 48 hours (3) 4 days (4)
benl284
July 28th, 2020
sharonc803
June 10th, 2020
Bought this table over a month ago and I'm still waiting for the table top came smashed 3 times now and everytime I ring they say we will get in touch about this and everytime they say another 48 hours. I have never been so appalled by a company in my life. They said 3 weeks ago I will receive a gesture of good will and guess what,, I'm still waiting for that too. Absolutely appalling...
jenj102
April 1st, 2020
Honestly DO NOT use this company they are a liability and will just take your money with NO INTENTIONS of ever sending it to you as they don't have it. I wish I would of read the reviews before purchasing. I ordered a trampoline which they confirmed was in stock (I paid over the odds because their sold out everywhere) wait 7 days and when delivery day finally arrives I receive an email to say 'thanks for your refund request' f@## off. My children are devastated and this appalling business should be shut down. Stick to legit companies.
benb578
July 23rd, 2020
AWFUL service. £75 item arrived faulty - initially offered £8 refund if I returned it (!) Finally agreed to return item at their cost - had to wait between 8am and 5pm for courier who never showed. Collected next day. Over next 3 weeks received 5 emails saying full refund had been processed and would be in account in 2-5 days. Nothing. Finally received a "goodwill" payment of £70 - fraudulent emails, poor product and awful customer service - avoid at all costs if I were you.
andyj148
July 6th, 2020
Bought a respirator for woodworking. It arrived promptly but the inner packaging had been opened, respirator assembled and filter appeared to have been used. Not great during a pandemic! Are they interested? Not at all! After three weeks of emails I'm still being passed around with nobody interested in helping. Shocking behaviour. I suspect they are close to going under. Avoid!
barbarab1626
August 3rd, 2020
Ordered a gazebo, paid for next day delivery. Received email confirming delivery. Sat in all day waiting, item didn't show. Had no apology or communication to say it was delayed. Item turned up. 4 days later, as it was too late I refused to take it and told the delivery man to return it. I insultingly offered a goodwill gesture of a refund for 8.95 which was the postage cost of an item I do not have. No mention of the 55 for the actual item. Wish I'd read reviews before I'd ordered from manomano. Will never use again.
glynh4
April 24th, 2020
Ordered an item, paid immediately by bank transfer thinking that would be better but oh no, Although the money was taken out of my account they took a week to process it, meanwhile i got fed up of waiting cancelled the order, so now after 14 days still have not got my money back.
I wished i had never heard of this company and and its inept staff.
anthonys1015
June 5th, 2020
Do not buy from these people, they could not sort out a simple problem with a flag pole we ordered. It was smashed up during delivery and arrived with both ends of the box open and damaged, rings to hold the flag, top piece and some other critical parts missing. Ok the damage was done in transport, but the packaging was not adequate for the job, it was extremely lightly packaged. However, surely in this day and age you would think they could sort this problem out, but no, after endless e-mails backwards and forwards, and phone calls about part numbers that had no connection with the flag pole we purchased, they suddenly went cold on us, refusing to answer our questions. Complete con, please beware of this company.
rahimr1
February 4th, 2020
Seen a glossy picture with a tool box and drill, had a web chat, assured me what I was getting, spoke to agent, they said the same,
So I paid,
Instead of parcel being over 30 cm
They sent around 10cm,
Called them and they said the item I purchased was a wrong picture,
Was upset but they would get it picked up, sent item back, now they saying item sent ain't item received, what came is what was sent,
Now they playing god and judge with my money, while either there staff and stealing or running a dodgy business,
Did speak to Larry Harry and Emma and
Seemed to be concerned but I think it's all
A trick so they can keep customers money

Tip for consumers: Please don’t believe there web chat and customer support as that’s what leaded me to believe them,

Alex S. – ManoMano.co.uk Rep
Hello Rahim,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your experience using ManoMano.co.uk.

I am sorry to hear of the dispute with your returned goods to the seller My Tool Shed. I apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Please note that ManoMano was alerted to your case as there was a dispute raised due to the seller My Tool Shed stating that an old model used drill was received forced inside the returned case and that the drill model inside is not something which they sell. ManoMano has spoken with you on several occasions and helped liaise with the seller My Tool Shed concerning the matter, however, the seller has made their standpoints and due to the circumstances outlined in the contact email sent to you, the seller is unable to refund for contents received which do not belong to them. ManoMano as a goodwill gesture could see both points from the part of the seller and yourself and for this, a 50% refund at the cost of ManoMano was offered to you, however, this offer was refused. It has been advised to you that due to the specifics of this case, there is nothing further that can be offered to you other than what has already been proposed in previous correspondence.

I hope this finds you well and I apologise again for any inconvenience caused.

Best wishes,
Alex
jessicab1404
July 20th, 2020
I ordered a rattan corner unit for the garden. It came with one section being the wrong colour. Nearly 3 months later and after having been told I had a 'concrete guarantee ' I still don't have the correct piece of furniture or a date when I'll recieve it or my money back as was promised in the concrete guarantee. Do not use this company.
maciekk2
June 7th, 2020
I just would like to make an official complain more about customer service and people you employ other that the wrong product we have received.
I understand that sometimes you receive wrong product and then you can return it with a little help of the customer service advisors. Unfortunately this lady by name Zoey, what a luck of customer service, understanding, willingness to help... and common sense! We have been exchanging emails for over a week now and she keeps asking about details of what is wrong with our product, to email her measurements and pictures, which was fine however after few times of sending the same thing over i got really annoyed At the end she has decided that she will not send us the return postage note as she believes that our shade cover its only 2 meters smaller than originally requested and it isn't a big difference - what!?!? She was rude in her emails and she was definitely difficult other than helpful. Her emails didn't make sense and I'm very disappointed that people like Zoey works in customer service were you call to get help. Our case is still unresolved however I will post my items back at my own cost as this is just ridiculous.
gemmab9
October 4th, 2016
Verified purchase
Claire was incredibly helpful and even when the link online was broken was happy to help and contacted the business my sale had been passed to, which I believe was out of her remit, but she was happy to do. It's good to have staff that still offer good customer service within a business.

Unfortunately the item I ordered had gone out of stock and only on chasing 3 weeks down the line they realised no one had ordered replacement stock, so I have subsequently had to cancel my order.
janes162
Paul S. – ManoMano.co.uk Rep
Hi Gemma,

Thanks so much for your kind words. Always happy to help.
All our apologies for the fact that you had to cancel your order.

See you soon on ManoMano.co.uk and have a great day!

Warm regards,

Sophie
laurag707
August 17th, 2020
Avoid this company! The are scammers. Still have £455 of my money even after returning the item due to missing parts. They are blaming my bank for the refund not being received. After speaking to my bank they are asking them for the 23 digit ARN number which I have asked 3 times for and they refuse to provide me with this.
johnf2629
October 26th, 2020
Ordered dewalt 2nd fix nailer received e mail saying my order will be processed and paid via MasterCard. Received e mail next day saying that I requested a refund which is not true. Checked their site and only 1 left in stock and yes the price had increased by £300 total rip off company with no morals buyers should be aware.
andrews1100
June 26th, 2020
Terrible service, items poorly described, even worse by customer support, bought item which was not as described, told to send back to France recorded delivery at my expense, no money from them sending or myself would be refunded. What is the point..
traceyw112
April 28th, 2020
Worse company ever ruined my sons birthday told the gaming chair was in stock and due to get delivery 20th April for his birthday on 26th I'm on benefits so cant afford to buy anything else for. Him till I get refund but still waiting now they dont answer my emails except for the automated one saying we be in touch within 3 to 4 days yet they never are I have been chasing this order since the 20th they take your money and keep it I'm £80 out of pocket and they still processing my refund dont use them they terrible at everything and just take your money for things they know aren't in stock
elainej98
July 12th, 2020
Returned a faulty item for a refund- seller has said they processed the refund in May - despite 24 emails, completing the finance form twice giving my bank details- I am still waiting for my money back - appalling service
claudea32
May 15th, 2020
My order was placed on the 29th of April, called customer service and said I should receive my order the next day, still waiting Im calling everyday but still no order, now I want refund but I still can not get money back, so I have not received my order and I can not get my refund back, Very pool service unprofessional would never use this company again!
alexm941
February 10th, 2020
Saw all the bad reviews lately so feared purchasing, thought I would give them the opportunity to assure me of their legitimacy. The response I got was appalling, they just said that they cant control items after they leave their warehouse and items that get broken or don't show up are out of their control. All I asked was for some assurance after reading such bad reviews, I didn't mention delivery issues.
I told them I was shocked and now feared very much spending my money with them, their response, "can I help with anything else?"
I am so happy I read the reviews first and contacted them! Bullet Dodged!
Alex S. – ManoMano.co.uk Rep
Hello Alex,

I am sorry to hear of the concerns and any confusion caused in terms of the information provided to you by an agent. I apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Of course, if you should receive any damaged or faulty goods or experience delivery issues, you can always contact ManoMano and we can offer to reach out to the seller to help resolve for you accordingly. The seller would make contact with you directly to help resolve. If the seller does not provide a solution when they should be according to our online terms of service, ManoMano can then step in if required.

In terms of negative reviews that you are seeing. Please bear in mind that the majority of the time, customers will normally feel more favoured to write a negative review when they have had a bad experience, whereas we have thousands of orders per day and many happy customers but they may not think to post a positive review of their experience.

I hope this finds you well and I apologise again for any inconvenience caused.

Best wishes,
John
andream599
July 30th, 2020
Appalling company - used web chat to ask re a shed had a floor supplied with it as the description was not great and unclear
Web chat person allegedly double checked and confirmed twice it did - however the item arrived with no flooring
Useless support from Mano Mano - they just said wait for supplier to respond - they did with totally ridiculous suggestion
Asked them to supply the floor as I was told came with the shed they refused
Never will I use this cowboy service again
Going back to proper traders where customer service matters and they answer questions correctly without lying or misleading them to buy something they would never have done if this lot had been honest
roisinc5
July 10th, 2020
Similar story to everyone else. Received a faulty product, and was referred to the "seller" who would not accept a return unless the product (large set of garden furniture) was packaged in a suitably sized box which met the specifications of the original box - obviously an impossible request!
ManoMano actually have a process to deal with this called a "Concrete Guarantee" which they have hidden away in their terms and conditions. When you request this is opened, they refuse and refer you back to the seller. They then refuse to answer any more questions. I am reporting them to trading standards, and can only urge everyone else to do the same as from reading the reviews they are regularly in breach of the statutory rights.

Tip for consumers: Avoid, or if you do have the misfortune of ordering from them, report to trading standards

rebeccam1005
October 8th, 2020
HORRENDOUS COMPANY!
HORRENDOUS COMPANY!
Items ordered over 2 months ago never arrived and STILL waiting for a refund of over £500. They have told us on numerous occasions the refund will be processed into our bank but nothing has arrived

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY
kevinh969
July 31st, 2020
Firstly I have received a message from Mano Mano telling me that they have hidden my review. Basically because it was poor. I had bought an inflatable bed from them which deflates after approx 1 hour. This was supplied by a 3rd party. Mano Mano told me to contact the 3rd party and the 3rd party told me to contact the manufacturer. I have asked for a refund and all I get is automated responses.
paulr985
June 1st, 2020
Ordered some solar panels but they never arrived. Customer services ignoring my attempts to get in contact. They've taken my money not delivered the product. Trying to contact my bank to begin proceedings.
ca219
August 24th, 2020
Terrible service. Offered a delivery date 26 May-10july. I had to contact to find delivery date had been changed to 28th August. However they kept emailing me to review a product I hadn't received! Just contacted again to find date changed to 10th September. This poor service can't just be explained away by Covid. This is disgusting service. Avoid this company.

Tip for consumers: Don’t use this dite

Hello Jane, Thank you for your question. ManoMano is an online marketplace company based in Paris, France where sellers can sell their products through our site. The majority of sellers via ManoMano.co.uk are based in the UK, however, some of the larger seller outlets may be based in other countries in Europe. You can find out where the seller is located by clicking on the seller name under the price on the product page where this displays "Sold by: ". I hope this information helps and if you should have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact me. Best wishes, Alex, ManoMano Customer Care UK

By Alex S.,

Hello Malfret C, Thank you for your question. The sellers on ManoMano.co.uk only ship orders to addresses in the UK. I'm afraid that it would not be possible to send your order directly to Miami, Florida. ManoMano delivers exclusively to the UK (manomano.co.uk), France (manomano.fr), Italy (manomano.it), Spain (manomano.es) and Germany (manomano.de) only. If you have a contact in one of those countries you could perhaps ask them to receive the parcel then send it to you. Please get back to me if I can help with anything else. Best wishes, Alex, ManoMano Customer Care UK

By Alex S.,

Hi, Thank you for your question. The sellers on ManoMano.co.uk only ship orders to addresses in the UK. I am afraid that it would not be possible to send your order directly to Greece. If you have a contact in the UK you could perhaps ask them to receive the parcel then send it to you. Please get back to me if I can help with anything else. Best wishes,

By Harry S.

Hello, Thank you for your question. In compliance with the Consumer Contracts Regulations and according to Consumer Rights, you dispose of a 14 working day period as of the date on which your order is delivered, to return any article that doesn't meet your requirements, in its original packaging, in perfect condition, ready for resale, and ask for a free exchange or refund, excluding return delivery charges. After the seller has received and accepted your returned product, we will proceed with your refund, directly into the account which was debited for the purchase. Costs to return products remain at the charge of the customer. I hope this information helps and I am at your disposal for any further assistance. Best, Paul

By Paul S.

Hello, This depends on the item and the seller Could you please send me the "ME..." reference of the product you're looking at? You can find it under the title of the item, on the product sheet to hello@manomano.co.uk and an advisor will look at this for you. I hope this information helps and I am at your disposal for any further assistance. Best, Paul

By Paul S.

Hello, Thanks for your message. Please note that we only take payment with Visa or Mastercard. I'm available for any further assistance you might need. Have a great day! Paul

By Paul S.

Hello, Thank you for your message. Please not that you can buy on the UK website if the product you saw is also on the UK website. Simple type in our search bar the product reference. I'm available for any further assistance you might need. Have a great day!

By Paul S.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the ManoMano.co.uk staff and other customers.

ManoMano: all your DIY, home improvement and gardening products at the best prices

Alex S.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ManoMano.co.uk?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

3.2
Have a question about ManoMano.co.uk?