ManoMano.co.uk

ManoMano.co.uk

ManoMano.co.uk has a consumer rating of 3.04 stars from 108 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with ManoMano.co.uk most frequently mention customer service. ManoMano.co.uk ranks 6th among Do It Yourself sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 6.1%

No positive highlights yet

• And as for customer service non existent Think twice before you bye from this company be warned
  • Over next 3 weeks received 5 emails saying full refund had been processed and would be in account in 2-5 days.
How would you rate ManoMano.co.uk?

“Fold up large pool”

Gisella M.
2/12/21

Bargain price for the fold up paddling pool, much cheaper than amazon. Seamless ordering, very fast delivery. I just don't understand all the reviews saying people are still waiting on their refunds from this company months down the line. Pay with PayPal and if you have proof and are dissatisfied report to paypal and get your money back. Simples!

“Shambles”

Ben L.
7/28/20

Ordered a table and chairs that turned up broken and with parts missing. They make the returns policy deliberately difficult so you're unable to get a refund. When you contact ManoMano they put you in touch with the supplier and then its your problem to sort out. ManoMano was their hands of any responsibility. Don't use these guys, they'll take your money and then walk away leaving you to deal directly with suppliers.

customer service (21) 3 weeks (3) 48 hours (3) 4 days (4)
benl284
July 28th, 2020

janes979
February 8th, 2021

Do not use mano mano... I bought a leaf blower in December 2020. Its faulty. Strap broken and pipe us split... they wont do anything they wont refund and just keep sending me script messages... they passed it on to their supplier Home online stores Ltd who tell me to send it back st my own cost of £15... this has been going on for 2 months... this leaf blower is like a child toy but not as well made... look on trustpilot for reviews about this joke of a company

gisellam6
February 12th, 2021

Fold up dog pond

sharonc803
June 10th, 2020

Bought this table over a month ago and I'm still waiting for the table top came smashed 3 times now and everytime I ring they say we will get in touch about this and everytime they say another 48 hours. I have never been so appalled by a company in my life. They said 3 weeks ago I will receive a gesture of good will and guess what,, I'm still waiting for that too. Absolutely appalling...

nicolah64
December 6th, 2020

Ordered the hugh wicker baskets when they arrived I was really impressed, couldn't fault the items, I only had a problem with delivery. Royal mail. But I'm impressed with the items. Yes ile be buying from them again.

Tip for consumers:
Good site to order from. Kept me up to date with tracking my order.

Products used:
Ordered hugh baskets, no problems with them at all. Well impressed. Yes ile buy from them again.

stuartw158
March 24th, 2021
Verified purchase

This company just completely ripped me off. After ordering two weeks ago they said my delivery would be here within a week. I managed to email them (there's no contact number which shows how dodgy they are) and they emailed me back saying my garden pergola had been lost in transition. I'm not quite sure. How you lose a 3x3 metre wooden pergola. To top this off, they said I have to wait 5 days to email them back and request a refund.
This is a really suspicious company. I have reported them to Trading Standards. Do yourself a favour and avoid buying from them at all costs.

Totally ripped off.

None

jenj102
April 1st, 2020

Honestly DO NOT use this company they are a liability and will just take your money with NO INTENTIONS of ever sending it to you as they don't have it. I wish I would of read the reviews before purchasing. I ordered a trampoline which they confirmed was in stock (I paid over the odds because their sold out everywhere) wait 7 days and when delivery day finally arrives I receive an email to say 'thanks for your refund request' f@## off. My children are devastated and this appalling business should be shut down. Stick to legit companies.

kevinb180
September 20th, 2016

I found ManoMano to be quick and efficient. Prices good

Hi Kevin,

Thanks for your message.
We hope to see you soon on ManoMano.co.uk

Kind regards,

Sophie

benb578
July 23rd, 2020

AWFUL service. £75 item arrived faulty - initially offered £8 refund if I returned it (!) Finally agreed to return item at their cost - had to wait between 8am and 5pm for courier who never showed. Collected next day. Over next 3 weeks received 5 emails saying full refund had been processed and would be in account in 2-5 days. Nothing. Finally received a "goodwill" payment of £70 - fraudulent emails, poor product and awful customer service - avoid at all costs if I were you.

andyj148
July 6th, 2020

Bought a respirator for woodworking. It arrived promptly but the inner packaging had been opened, respirator assembled and filter appeared to have been used. Not great during a pandemic! Are they interested? Not at all! After three weeks of emails I'm still being passed around with nobody interested in helping. Shocking behaviour. I suspect they are close to going under. Avoid!

barbarab1626
August 3rd, 2020

Ordered a gazebo, paid for next day delivery. Received email confirming delivery. Sat in all day waiting, item didn't show. Had no apology or communication to say it was delayed. Item turned up. 4 days later, as it was too late I refused to take it and told the delivery man to return it. I insultingly offered a goodwill gesture of a refund for 8.95 which was the postage cost of an item I do not have. No mention of the 55 for the actual item. Wish I'd read reviews before I'd ordered from manomano. Will never use again.

scotth1273
April 15th, 2021

Disgraceful money grabbers - Ordered a garden parasol June 2020 for my elderly mother who is unable to sit in direct sunlight due to her cancer drugs.
The very large parasol was used until September until the weather got cold and was then stored in the garage in the box until 4 weeks ago. When it was winched up again a weld on one of the arms snapped and it broke collapsing on my mother. I wrote to customer services asking for a replacement and was very quickly told it was outside the 6 months warranty. End of conversation! If this is is a something that can collapse and hurt someone surely they would want to insect the item in any event! Item was -
Outsunny Double Canopy Sun Umbrella Parasol Crank Open Outdoor Patio Shade 4.6M Wine Red

dont

glynh4
April 24th, 2020

Ordered an item, paid immediately by bank transfer thinking that would be better but oh no, Although the money was taken out of my account they took a week to process it, meanwhile i got fed up of waiting cancelled the order, so now after 14 days still have not got my money back.
I wished i had never heard of this company and and its inept staff.

emilyh349
January 21st, 2020

Very happy with my order. Wanted a replacement like for like bathroom cabinet. Saw the same one online with various retailers for £59.99 and then saw it via ManoMano for £39.99 (inc delivery). Ordered it and then panicked as the confirmation email took quite a few hours to come through but in the meantime I had read some worrying reviews on Trustpilot. I even rang my credit card company to say I was worried it was a scam (also because the cabinet was £20 less than everywhere else I could find it I thought maybe it was too good to be true). The credit card company said as the transaction was still pending they couldn't do anything until it was going through their system. In the meantime I got the confirmation email but I was still dubious.

The order went through on the 9th January and the expected delivery date was 20th to the 23rd January (which I thought was quite a long time). In fact it arrived maybe 6/7 days after I ordered it. It was all fine and it looks nice in my bathroom.

Hello Emily,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review of your experience with ManoMano.

I am very pleased to hear that you were satisfied with the service and your product delivery time. I hope that you enjoy your item.

We look forward to seeing you again soon on ManoMano.co.uk!

nicolay4
December 7th, 2020

Delivered to wrong address. They won't refund even though I've proven that a) it's not my house/front door in the delivery picture and b) the WRONG postcode that it's been delivered to is flats that only go up to no 9. Not higher numbered addresses like mine! They delivered 10 days ago. Still fighting to get a refund. They stall, fob you off or ignore you. Do not use.

anthonys1015
June 5th, 2020

Do not buy from these people, they could not sort out a simple problem with a flag pole we ordered. It was smashed up during delivery and arrived with both ends of the box open and damaged, rings to hold the flag, top piece and some other critical parts missing. Ok the damage was done in transport, but the packaging was not adequate for the job, it was extremely lightly packaged. However, surely in this day and age you would think they could sort this problem out, but no, after endless e-mails backwards and forwards, and phone calls about part numbers that had no connection with the flag pole we purchased, they suddenly went cold on us, refusing to answer our questions. Complete con, please beware of this company.

beverleyd3
July 29th, 2016
Verified purchase

Claire has given me a very good service in what was a frustrating experience.

Dear Beverley,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. We are delighted to know you appreciated our work.
Please do not hesitate to get back to us should you need any further assistance.
We are here and happy to help!
Have a great day!

See you soon on ManoMano.co.uk

janettet2
April 11th, 2018

I ordered Decking Stain, not only was it half the Price of local shops, the service was faultless, from the time of ordering the Paint on the Sunday, to a prompt delivery on Tuesday midday, with me being updated often when my delivery should arrive, I am absolutely Impressed with the whole service, and the goods that I received, I paid more than double last year for the same product, Thank you to all the Staff Involved great work

Tip for consumers:
I do not usually write reviews but feel that the one's that have had a bad experience, it is just something that happens in life now and again, My experience was faultless

Dear Janaette,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a lovely review!

Happy shopping at ManoMano.co.uk:)

Best,

Harry

rahimr1
February 4th, 2020

Seen a glossy picture with a tool box and drill, had a web chat, assured me what I was getting, spoke to agent, they said the same,
So I paid,
Instead of parcel being over 30 cm
They sent around 10cm,
Called them and they said the item I purchased was a wrong picture,
Was upset but they would get it picked up, sent item back, now they saying item sent ain't item received, what came is what was sent,
Now they playing god and judge with my money, while either there staff and stealing or running a dodgy business,
Did speak to Larry Harry and Emma and
Seemed to be concerned but I think it's all
A trick so they can keep customers money

Tip for consumers:
Please don’t believe there web chat and customer support as that’s what leaded me to believe them,

Products used:
Still waiting as they have stole my money

Hello Rahim,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your experience using ManoMano.co.uk.

I am sorry to hear of the dispute with your returned goods to the seller My Tool Shed. I apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Please note that ManoMano was alerted to your case as there was a dispute raised due to the seller My Tool Shed stating that an old model used drill was received forced inside the returned case and that the drill model inside is not something which they sell. ManoMano has spoken with you on several occasions and helped liaise with the seller My Tool Shed concerning the matter, however, the seller has made their standpoints and due to the circumstances outlined in the contact email sent to you, the seller is unable to refund for contents received which do not belong to them. ManoMano as a goodwill gesture could see both points from the part of the seller and yourself and for this, a 50% refund at the cost of ManoMano was offered to you, however, this offer was refused. It has been advised to you that due to the specifics of this case, there is nothing further that can be offered to you other than what has already been proposed in previous correspondence.

I hope this finds you well and I apologise again for any inconvenience caused.

jessicab1404
July 20th, 2020

I ordered a rattan corner unit for the garden. It came with one section being the wrong colour. Nearly 3 months later and after having been told I had a 'concrete guarantee ' I still don't have the correct piece of furniture or a date when I'll recieve it or my money back as was promised in the concrete guarantee. Do not use this company.

gemmab9
October 4th, 2016
Verified purchase

Claire was incredibly helpful and even when the link online was broken was happy to help and contacted the business my sale had been passed to, which I believe was out of her remit, but she was happy to do. It's good to have staff that still offer good customer service within a business.

Unfortunately the item I ordered had gone out of stock and only on chasing 3 weeks down the line they realised no one had ordered replacement stock, so I have subsequently had to cancel my order.

Hi Gemma,

Thanks so much for your kind words. Always happy to help.
All our apologies for the fact that you had to cancel your order.

See you soon on ManoMano.co.uk and have a great day!

Warm regards,

Sophie

maciekk2
June 7th, 2020

I just would like to make an official complain more about customer service and people you employ other that the wrong product we have received.
I understand that sometimes you receive wrong product and then you can return it with a little help of the customer service advisors. Unfortunately this lady by name Zoey, what a luck of customer service, understanding, willingness to help... and common sense! We have been exchanging emails for over a week now and she keeps asking about details of what is wrong with our product, to email her measurements and pictures, which was fine however after few times of sending the same thing over i got really annoyed At the end she has decided that she will not send us the return postage note as she believes that our shade cover its only 2 meters smaller than originally requested and it isn't a big difference - what!?!? She was rude in her emails and she was definitely difficult other than helpful. Her emails didn't make sense and I'm very disappointed that people like Zoey works in customer service were you call to get help. Our case is still unresolved however I will post my items back at my own cost as this is just ridiculous.

laurag707
August 17th, 2020

Avoid this company! The are scammers. Still have £455 of my money even after returning the item due to missing parts. They are blaming my bank for the refund not being received. After speaking to my bank they are asking them for the 23 digit ARN number which I have asked 3 times for and they refuse to provide me with this.

keitho46
October 15th, 2019

Although the feedback was negative I decided to take a risk and was pleasantly surprised. I purchased a P5100SPE which was ordered on the Saturday and arrived on the following Monday!

The mower arrived in good order with the exception of the electric start outer cable which had been crimped in a small area however this does not seem detrimental to its function.

All In all I'm very pleased with the mower. It seems a very well built product, requires a little bit of assembly which I felt was easy to do ( any problems see U Tube video)

I'm looking forward to the rain stopping so I can use it.

Hello Keith,

I am sorry to hear of the issues with the electric start cable of your product. If you wish to note this to the seller to see if a replacement part could be sent to you, this can be done via the following steps:

1. Log into your ManoMano.co.uk customer account with your email address and password.
2. Go to "My Account" and then "My Orders", then look for the heading "Online support".
3. Choose the subject "Order" then "Problem with an item" followed by "Defective item received".
4. Write your message and click on "Browse" to attach a couple of photos displaying the faults for reference and click "Send".

Once your message has been sent, the seller should get back to you directly within 24-48 working hours. That reply will probably be sent by email so please keep an eye on your inbox as well as your spam/junk folders. If you do not hear from the seller after this time please let me know.

Despite this issue, I am very pleased to hear that you were satisfied with the delivery service and your product received.

We look forward to seeing you again soon on ManoMano.co.uk.

johnf2629
October 26th, 2020

Ordered dewalt 2nd fix nailer received e mail saying my order will be processed and paid via MasterCard. Received e mail next day saying that I requested a refund which is not true. Checked their site and only 1 left in stock and yes the price had increased by £300 total rip off company with no morals buyers should be aware.

Hello Jane, Thank you for your question. ManoMano is an online marketplace company based in Paris, France where sellers can sell their products through our site. The majority of sellers via ManoMano.co.uk are based in the UK, however, some of the larger seller outlets may be based in other countries in Europe. You can find out where the seller is located by clicking on the seller name under the price on the product page where this displays "Sold by: ". I hope this information helps and if you should have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact me. Best wishes, Alex, ManoMano Customer Care UK

By Alex S.,

Hello Malfret C, Thank you for your question. The sellers on ManoMano.co.uk only ship orders to addresses in the UK. I'm afraid that it would not be possible to send your order directly to Miami, Florida. ManoMano delivers exclusively to the UK (manomano.co.uk), France (manomano.fr), Italy (manomano.it), Spain (manomano.es) and Germany (manomano.de) only. If you have a contact in one of those countries you could perhaps ask them to receive the parcel then send it to you. Please get back to me if I can help with anything else. Best wishes, Alex, ManoMano Customer Care UK

By Alex S.,

Hi, Thank you for your question. The sellers on ManoMano.co.uk only ship orders to addresses in the UK. I am afraid that it would not be possible to send your order directly to Greece. If you have a contact in the UK you could perhaps ask them to receive the parcel then send it to you. Please get back to me if I can help with anything else. Best wishes,

By Harry S.

Hello, Thank you for your question. In compliance with the Consumer Contracts Regulations and according to Consumer Rights, you dispose of a 14 working day period as of the date on which your order is delivered, to return any article that doesn't meet your requirements, in its original packaging, in perfect condition, ready for resale, and ask for a free exchange or refund, excluding return delivery charges. After the seller has received and accepted your returned product, we will proceed with your refund, directly into the account which was debited for the purchase. Costs to return products remain at the charge of the customer. I hope this information helps and I am at your disposal for any further assistance. Best, Paul

By Paul S.

Hello, This depends on the item and the seller Could you please send me the "ME..." reference of the product you're looking at? You can find it under the title of the item, on the product sheet to hello@manomano.co.uk and an advisor will look at this for you. I hope this information helps and I am at your disposal for any further assistance. Best, Paul

By Paul S.

Hello, Thanks for your message. Please note that we only take payment with Visa or Mastercard. I'm available for any further assistance you might need. Have a great day! Paul

By Paul S.

Hello, Thank you for your message. Please not that you can buy on the UK website if the product you saw is also on the UK website. Simple type in our search bar the product reference. I'm available for any further assistance you might need. Have a great day!

By Paul S.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the ManoMano.co.uk staff and other customers.

ManoMano: all your DIY, home improvement and gardening products at the best prices

Alex S.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ManoMano.co.uk?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

3.0
Have a question about ManoMano.co.uk?