ManoMano.co.uk

ManoMano.co.uk

manomano.co.uk

ManoMano.co.uk has a consumer rating of 3.94 stars from 72 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. ManoMano.co.uk also ranks 4th among Do It Yourself sites.

• Brilliant, very helpful and friendly, customer service.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate ManoMano.co.uk?

“Very happy with my order”

Emily H.
1/21/20

Very happy with my order. Wanted a replacement like for like bathroom cabinet. Saw the same one online with various retailers for £59.99 and then saw it via ManoMano for £39.99 (inc delivery). Ordered it and then panicked as the confirmation email took quite a few hours to come through but in the meantime I had read some worrying reviews on Trustpilot. I even rang my credit card company to say I was worried it was a scam (also because the cabinet was £20 less than everywhere else I could find it I thought maybe it was too good to be true). The credit card company said as the transaction was still pending they couldn't do anything until it was going through their system. In the meantime I got the confirmation email but I was still dubious. The order went through on the 9th January and the expected delivery date was 20th to the 23rd January (which I thought was quite a long time). In fact it arrived maybe 6/7 days after I ordered it. It was all fine and it looks nice in my bathroom.

“Mano Mano be warned”

Rahim R.
2/4/20

Seen a glossy picture with a tool box and drill, had a web chat, assured me what I was getting, spoke to agent, they said the same, So I paid, Instead of parcel being over 30 cm They sent around 10cm, Called them and they said the item I purchased was a wrong picture, Was upset but they would get it picked up, sent item back, now they saying item sent ain't item received, what came is what was sent, Now they playing god and judge with my money, while either there staff and stealing or running a dodgy business, Did speak to Larry Harry and Emma and Seemed to be concerned but I think it's all A trick so they can keep customers money

customer service (14)
rahimr1
February 4th, 2020
So I paid,
Instead of parcel being over 30 cm
They sent around 10cm,
Called them and they said the item I purchased was a wrong picture,
Did speak to Larry Harry and Emma and
Seemed to be concerned but I think it's all
A trick so they can keep customers money

Tip for consumers: Please don’t believe there web chat and customer support as that’s what leaded me to believe them,

Hello Rahim,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your experience using ManoMano.co.uk.

I am sorry to hear of the dispute with your returned goods to the seller My Tool Shed. I apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Please note that ManoMano was alerted to your case as there was a dispute raised due to the seller My Tool Shed stating that an old model used drill was received forced inside the returned case and that the drill model inside is not something which they sell. ManoMano has spoken with you on several occasions and helped liaise with the seller My Tool Shed concerning the matter, however, the seller has made their standpoints and due to the circumstances outlined in the contact email sent to you, the seller is unable to refund for contents received which do not belong to them. ManoMano as a goodwill gesture could see both points from the part of the seller and yourself and for this, a 50% refund at the cost of ManoMano was offered to you, however, this offer was refused. It has been advised to you that due to the specifics of this case, there is nothing further that can be offered to you other than what has already been proposed in previous correspondence.

alexm941
February 10th, 2020
Saw all the bad reviews lately so feared purchasing, thought I would give them the opportunity to assure me of their legitimacy. The response I got was appalling, they just said that they cant control items after they leave their warehouse and items that get broken or don't show up are out of their control. All I asked was for some assurance after reading such bad reviews, I didn't mention delivery issues.
I told them I was shocked and now feared very much spending my money with them, their response, "can I help with anything else?"
I am so happy I read the reviews first and contacted them! Bullet Dodged!
Hello Alex,

I am sorry to hear of the concerns and any confusion caused in terms of the information provided to you by an agent. I apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Of course, if you should receive any damaged or faulty goods or experience delivery issues, you can always contact ManoMano and we can offer to reach out to the seller to help resolve for you accordingly. The seller would make contact with you directly to help resolve. If the seller does not provide a solution when they should be according to our online terms of service, ManoMano can then step in if required.

In terms of negative reviews that you are seeing. Please bear in mind that the majority of the time, customers will normally feel more favoured to write a negative review when they have had a bad experience, whereas we have thousands of orders per day and many happy customers but they may not think to post a positive review of their experience.

John
emilyh349
January 21st, 2020

Hello Emily,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review of your experience with ManoMano.

I am very pleased to hear that you were satisfied with the service and your product delivery time. I hope that you enjoy your item.

We look forward to seeing you again soon on ManoMano.co.uk!

kerimy
March 26th, 2020
I ordered 8mm thickness of shower door
They send me 6mm half price of what I ordered
They refused to give my money back
I am trying 2 months now to get refund
Plus I have no shower room because of them
DONT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY
BE CAREFUL
alinac21
November 15th, 2019
My order was incomplete and they didn't even try to resolve this issue. And you pay a lot of transport tax. I paid 15£ only transport. Imagine my disappointment when the order came incomplete too. Very bad customer service skills!!!
Hello Alina C,

I am very sorry that you have not been able to obtain a satisfactory resolution regarding your order. I sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused on this occasion.

Unfortunately, I have not been able to locate your order or any previous contact using the details you have provided but I have written to you privately to request more information.

Please note that if your order should be received incomplete, the following steps should be taken for the seller to resolve for you accordingly:

1. Log into your ManoMano.co.uk customer account with your email address and password.
2. Go to "My orders" (top right), then look for the heading "Online support".
3. Choose the subject line "Order" followed by "Order missing items"
4. Then, simply write your message and send it.

Once your message has been sent, the seller should get back to you directly with an answer within 24-48 working hours. That reply will probably be sent by email so please keep an eye on your inbox as well as your spam/junk folders.

I look forward to hearing from you and I apologise again for any inconvenience caused.

phils199
November 18th, 2019
Brought a petrol chain saw from ManoMano big mistake,

Arrived promptly didn't look at it for a couple days when I did that's when the problem started.
Would not start spent over 1 hour trying to start it without success. Contacted sellers asked to send pictures of problem then a video, sent to them, next get a message from a company called JPW turns out the sold the item, told to adjust the carburettor this a brand new saw, if you brought a new car and it wouldn't start would you be surprised if the sales person gave you a screw driver and said you will have to sort it yourself , some 21 emails down the line no refund told have to have item collected then they would pay me back without delay, now told have to wait 48 hours before they will give me my money back, should have gone to Leroy Merlín, could a least took it back and got a refund at the desk
So beware of ManoMano just a pain don't by from them. And as for customer service non existent
Think twice before you bye from this company be warned
Hello Phil S,

I am very sorry that you have not been able to obtain a satisfactory resolution regarding your order with the seller. I sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused on this occasion.

Please note that if your order should be received defective or damaged, the following steps should be taken for the seller to resolve for you accordingly:

2. Go to "My Account" and then "My Orders", then look for the heading "Online support".
3. Choose the subject "Order" then "Problem with an item" followed by "Defective item received".
4. Write your message and click on "Browse" to attach a couple of photos displaying the faults for reference and click "Send".

kevinb180
September 20th, 2016
I found ManoMano to be quick and efficient. Prices good
Hi Kevin,

Thanks for your message.
We hope to see you soon on ManoMano.co.uk

stephanieg228
June 4th, 2019
Mano Mano or plumbworld, whomever wants to accept blame. I purchased a close coupled square toilet in April. However My plumber was unable to install until May. Once the plumber opened the box, the toilet was cracked in several places. This clearly happened in transit. Now mano mano will not stand over the product, essentially saying it is my fault for not checking. I am not a plumber, so why open when there is no reason to. They are now expecting me to just accept an apology, where I will have to purchase another toilet and let the £125 plus delivery charges be my fault. Disgraceful
Dear Stephanie,

I am sorry to hear that your product received has some damage and I apologise for any inconvenience caused on this occasion.

Please note that it is the responsibility of the buying customer to check the state of the goods on receiving. The contact to the seller Plumbworld to signal damage with the product received was raised over one month after receiving the goods, which expired the allotted timeframe of noting this issue to the seller. I understand that you waited for your plumber to install the product, however, the seller cannot be responsible for this loss in the timeframe of signalling the damage. I'm sorry that this is probably not the answer you would like, however, I'm afraid we cannot contest any further with the seller in terms of their return processes and policies.

janettet2
April 11th, 2018
I ordered Decking Stain, not only was it half the Price of local shops, the service was faultless, from the time of ordering the Paint on the Sunday, to a prompt delivery on Tuesday midday, with me being updated often when my delivery should arrive, I am absolutely Impressed with the whole service, and the goods that I received, I paid more than double last year for the same product, Thank you to all the Staff Involved great work

Tip for consumers: I do not usually write reviews but feel that the one's that have had a bad experience, it is just something that happens in life now and again, My experience was faultless

Dear Janaette,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a lovely review!

Happy shopping at ManoMano.co.uk :)

maryn228
July 26th, 2019
Never ever will I use ManoMano again . Stupidly I never checked the reviews before placing an order which normally I would . I ordered an item and having stayed in for three weeks I made enquiries to to be told there was a backlog and shipment would take a little longer
I waited and waited then to be told that it hadn't been despatched . What rubbish service and time wasted waiting for parcel which was never dispatched in the first place . I have sent a complaint and I will let you know their response .
Another annoying issue was the member of staff kept laughing when I was complaining so clearly to them it's a joke . No way would I recommend this company wish I hadn't come across it . Wish could put zero stars ,
Hello Mary,

I am very sorry to hear of the delivery issues with the delivery of your product. I sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused on this occasion.

On checking, I see that the seller Deuba cancelled and refunded your order on 22/07/19 after this was deemed as lost in transit due to a delivery error. I apologise for this as the seller should have given you the option of either a re-delivery or a refund and they should not have refunded you without your consent. However, I'm afraid at this stage it is too late to reverse this as the refund has already processed. If you would still like the product, it would be the case of placing a new order online, if you would like. If you should decide to re-order, please ensure to inform ManoMano so we can keep a close eye on your order with the seller to ensure that this is delivered to you without any further delays or issues.

mehrinm
July 2nd, 2018
Back in June bought a parasol, didnt receive the stand waiting just over 8/10 days for it to come. Upon arrival opened the parasol to put it up, it was torn. After sending emails back and for. Being disabled I wasnt able to take to the shop for DPD to collect needed to wait for husband to drop it off, no facility for DPD to collect at home. Managed to return the rubbish thing. Sometimes paying less for something isnt worthy. Wouldnt recommend.
Dear Mehrin,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on your experience with one of our sellers.

It appears the seller offered to pay for the return of this faulty item but were not able to instantly offer a collection. I'm very sorry that you have experienced this problem and fully understand your frustration.

I am at your disposal for any further assistance.

spencers36
June 22nd, 2018
Don't use this company. I have a delivery that turned up faulty and after ten emails they said wait in 3 days and they will collect faulty one and let me know there comment. Utter disgrace if company
Dear Spencer,

I am sorry you have had a bad experience with our seller.

I can not locate you account with your name.

Please email hello@manomano.co.uk where one of our advisors can assist you.

I am sorry for any inconvenience caused.

davidc1579
March 11th, 2019
Item didn't arrive so rescheduled. Item didn't arrive again and got told to contact retailer directly and not their issue. I insisted that this was in fact their responsibility and was told it could take up to 2 days for somebody to come back to me. Advice, just buy direct from their retailers
Hello David C,

Unfortunately, I have not been able to find your order using the details you have provided but I have written to you privately to request more information.

helenam28
April 17th, 2019
Beware, if you need to return something, you may well be told you have to pay the postage to GERMANY!!!! Inefficient unhelpful customer service
I have been to totally ripped off
DO NOT USE
Dear Helena,

I am sorry to hear that you were unsatisfied with the service received in regards to your return request. I apologise for any inconvenience.

Please note that ManoMano is an online marketplace where sellers can sell their products through our site. The seller and supplier of this product are Deuba and they are who have been liaising with via email.

Please be advised that as per our online FAQ's and Terms this clearly states that if a customer wishes to return an unwanted product, the return costs must be covered by the customer. This can be found via the following link - https://faq.manomano.com/hc/en-gb/articles/360000490588-Who-is-responsible-for-the-return-costs-

Additionally, on the product page for every item listed on our website you will see under the price "Sold by:" if you click on this, this will take you to the seller details and will confirm where the seller is located. In this case, the seller Deuba is confirmed as located in Germany.

I hope this information helps and I apologise again for any inconvenience.

ah1512
October 21st, 2017
I placed an order and the money was taken within a few minutes. The delivery was stated as within 2-5 days. Four weeks on and I'm still waiting for my order. I have emailed ManoMano but never receive a reply.

I would never use this site again.

Tip for consumers: Use an alternative site and do not let them take your money.

Dear A H,

Thank you for your message.
I'm very sorry to read about this and would like to make sure the issue is solved as soon as possible.
Could you please make sure you write to hello@manomano.co.uk as all emails sent on this email address are answered within 24/48 working hours by our Customer Service team.
Alternatively, you can contact the Seller directly from your ManoMano account.

ManoMano remains at your disposal should you have any further questions.

Have a great day!

Paul
gemmab9
October 4th, 2016
Verified purchase
Claire was incredibly helpful and even when the link online was broken was happy to help and contacted the business my sale had been passed to, which I believe was out of her remit, but she was happy to do. It's good to have staff that still offer good customer service within a business.

Unfortunately the item I ordered had gone out of stock and only on chasing 3 weeks down the line they realised no one had ordered replacement stock, so I have subsequently had to cancel my order.
Hi Gemma,

Thanks so much for your kind words. Always happy to help.
All our apologies for the fact that you had to cancel your order.

See you soon on ManoMano.co.uk and have a great day!

Warm regards,

keitho46
October 15th, 2019
although the feedback was negative I decided to take a risk and was pleasantly surprised. I purchased a P5100SPE which was ordered on the Saturday and arrived on the following Monday !!

The mower arrived in good order with the exception of the electric start outer cable which had been crimped in a small area however this does not seem detrimental to its function.

All In all I'm very pleased with the mower. It seems a very well built product, requires a little bit of assembly which I felt was easy to do ( any problems see U Tube video )

I'm looking forward to the rain stopping so I can use it .
Hello Keith,

I am sorry to hear of the issues with the electric start cable of your product. If you wish to note this to the seller to see if a replacement part could be sent to you, this can be done via the following steps:

Once your message has been sent, the seller should get back to you directly within 24-48 working hours. That reply will probably be sent by email so please keep an eye on your inbox as well as your spam/junk folders. If you do not hear from the seller after this time please let me know.

Despite this issue, I am very pleased to hear that you were satisfied with the delivery service and your product received.

We look forward to seeing you again soon on ManoMano.co.uk.

beverleyd3
July 29th, 2016
Verified purchase
Claire has given me a very good service in what was a frustrating experience.
Dear Beverley,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. We are delighted to know you appreciated our work.
Please do not hesitate to get back to us should you need any further assistance.
We are here and happy to help!
Have a great day!

See you soon on ManoMano.co.uk
tristans21
December 26th, 2016
Paid for items they didn't not honour the sale it was meant to be a late xmas present avoid company at all costs
Dear Tristan,

Due to a pricing error from the Seller the product costing £297.86 was advertised at £7.64.
Unfortunately we were unable to fulfil your order of 4 items.
Despite the bank holiday, we are working hard to provide all our customers an answer.
We have sent you an email to apologise and offer you a discount on your next ManoMano order.

We would like to sincerely apologies for the inconvenience this may have caused you.

Please rest assured that your refund is being issued.

We hope that we have reassured you of our best service going forwards.

isabelleg6
May 26th, 2018
I would like to highlight that Tim has been extermely helful, in a few minutes as I had ordered a garden table and chairs and had not received any acknowledement of receipt. He identified the issue quickly as there was a mistake in the email address provided.
He gave me all details to track the order and the set was delivered today.
He is nice, switched on and efficient with the customers.

Regards
Isabelle FIdelin
Dear Isabelle,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a lovely review about one of our advisors!

I will pass these on to Tim :)

Happy shopping at ManoMano.co.uk :)

sandras121
June 3rd, 2016
I have bought a product ManoMano online. It arrived, badly packed, upside down, broken lid, missing screws, the wrong size hose rings, one leg missing, no tray, no instruction manual and unusable. I am used to dealing with professional companies that take responsibility for their products and was appalled to find that Manomano just blamed everyone else, such as the delivery people and had absolutely no interest in apologising or solving the problems.

In the end I decided to bin the product, which cost £103 and cut my losses with this company, who appear not to care about their customers at all.

I ordered the same product on Amazon and it arrived 24 hours later, beautifully packed and perfect and I have started using it and enjoying it.

My experience in dealing with ManoMano has been traumatic and deeply unpleasant and I was delighted to bin their defective product and will never deal with them again.
Dear Sandra,

Thank you for your message.

Please note that we have been in touch with the Seller regarding this issue and that it appears that you declined all suggestions they made in order for them to solve the issue.

I'm very sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused you.

Wishing you a nice day,

peterc155
December 26th, 2016
Placed a order and received a email saying the order had been validated. A day later they email me saying I did not complete the sale in time. They advertised the products at the wrong price and won't honour the sale. Poor company
Dear Peter,

£7.64 for an item costing £297.86, as you might have guessed it was unfortunately a mistake!

Please rest assured that your refund is being issued.

We hope that we have reassured you of our best service going forward.

leer50
December 26th, 2016
i ordered an item after having to register with them. then they refused to honour the deal offering a pathetic 5% discount to shop with them again. they now have all my details as well as payment details. criminals at work i think
please dont fall into the trap, please avoid at all costs
Dear Lee,

ManoMano is a trustworthy online market place and there was a pricing error on one of our seller's product listings, showing a product at £7.64 instead of £297.86.

This was a mistake and we are sincerely sorry for the inconvenience that this human error may have caused you.

Despite rumors no order has been shipped.
All refunds have been issued immediately after detecting the error. Funds may take a few days to return to your account.

To apologise we have offered a reduction of 5%, courtesy of ManoMano and the Seller.
This can only be used with the email address provided in the original order for one month since yesterday.

Also, please be informed that no personal details submitted to our website during the sign up process will be used.
We do not keep any payment information and you will not receive any promotional emails.

We wish you a very happy holiday period and would like to thank you for your support.

nicks140
September 13th, 2016
If you are dissatisfied with their product, under their 14 day return policy, you need to send the item to Germany. It will cost you more to send the item back than what it has cost to purchase.

Do not buy anything from manomano
Dear Nick/Harnaik,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review.
I'm very sorry to read that you are dissatisfied with your order.

Please be informed that ManoMano is a market place.
The Seller who is selling the item you bought is based in Germany.
On the product page the name of the Seller is clearly given and the hyperlink states the location of the Seller plus the return conditions.
I quote from the hyperlink text: "Please take into account that WilTec Wildanger Technik GmbH is a German company and that you will need to send back the goods to Germany, which can cause higher costs than expected."

I hope this helps.

Many apologies for the inconvenience this may have caused you.

Wishing you a great day!

chrisa494
August 26th, 2019
I ordered a gazebo which was delivered within the timescale as stated. However, there was a defect with the framework. I informed the team dealing with defective items on the Monday and received a replacement frame on the Friday morning. Thank you Archie and well done manomano!
Hello Chris,

I am very sorry to hear that your product was received with some faults. I sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused on this occasion.

I am pleased to hear that you were satisfied with the service received in helping resolve the issue for you promptly.

Alex

Hello Jane, Thank you for your question. ManoMano is an online marketplace company based in Paris, France where sellers can sell their products through our site. The majority of sellers via ManoMano.co.uk are based in the UK, however, some of the larger seller outlets may be based in other countries in Europe. You can find out where the seller is located by clicking on the seller name under the price on the product page where this displays "Sold by: ". I hope this information helps and if you should have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact me. Best wishes, Alex, ManoMano Customer Care UK

By Alex S.,

Hello Malfret C, Thank you for your question. The sellers on ManoMano.co.uk only ship orders to addresses in the UK. I'm afraid that it would not be possible to send your order directly to Miami, Florida. ManoMano delivers exclusively to the UK (manomano.co.uk), France (manomano.fr), Italy (manomano.it), Spain (manomano.es) and Germany (manomano.de) only. If you have a contact in one of those countries you could perhaps ask them to receive the parcel then send it to you. Please get back to me if I can help with anything else. Best wishes, Alex, ManoMano Customer Care UK

By Alex S.,

Hi, Thank you for your question. The sellers on ManoMano.co.uk only ship orders to addresses in the UK. I am afraid that it would not be possible to send your order directly to Greece. If you have a contact in the UK you could perhaps ask them to receive the parcel then send it to you. Please get back to me if I can help with anything else. Best wishes,

By Harry S.,

Hello, Thank you for your question. In compliance with the Consumer Contracts Regulations and according to Consumer Rights, you dispose of a 14 working day period as of the date on which your order is delivered, to return any article that doesn't meet your requirements, in its original packaging, in perfect condition, ready for resale, and ask for a free exchange or refund, excluding return delivery charges. After the seller has received and accepted your returned product, we will proceed with your refund, directly into the account which was debited for the purchase. Costs to return products remain at the charge of the customer. I hope this information helps and I am at your disposal for any further assistance. Best, Paul

By Paul S.,

Hello, This depends on the item and the seller Could you please send me the "ME..." reference of the product you're looking at? You can find it under the title of the item, on the product sheet to hello@manomano.co.uk and an advisor will look at this for you. I hope this information helps and I am at your disposal for any further assistance. Best, Paul

By Paul S.,

Hello, Thanks for your message. Please note that we only take payment with Visa or Mastercard. I'm available for any further assistance you might need. Have a great day! Paul

By Paul S.,

Hello, Thank you for your message. Please not that you can buy on the UK website if the product you saw is also on the UK website. Simple type in our search bar the product reference. I'm available for any further assistance you might need. Have a great day!

By Paul S.,

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the ManoMano.co.uk staff and other customers.

ManoMano : all your DIY, home improvement and gardening products at the best prices

Alex S.
Customer service
Typically responds within 2 days

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ManoMano.co.uk?

Have a question about ManoMano.co.uk?