Review of ManoMano.co.uk

Paris, 75116, France
hello@manomano.co.uk

maryn228
7/26/19

Never ever will I use ManoMano again . Stupidly I never checked the reviews before placing an order which normally I would . I ordered an item and having stayed in for three weeks I made enquiries to to be told there was a backlog and shipment would take a little longer
I waited and waited then to be told that it hadn't been despatched . What rubbish service and time wasted waiting for parcel which was never dispatched in the first place . I have sent a complaint and I will let you know their response .
Another annoying issue was the member of staff kept laughing when I was complaining so clearly to them it's a joke . No way would I recommend this company wish I hadn't come across it . Wish could put zero stars ,

Response from Alex S., ManoMano.co.uk Representative
Hello Mary,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your experience using ManoMano.co.uk.

I am very sorry to hear of the delivery issues with the delivery of your product. I sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused on this occasion.

On checking, I see that the seller Deuba cancelled and refunded your order on 22/07/19 after this was deemed as lost in transit due to a delivery error. I apologise for this as the seller should have given you the option of either a re-delivery or a refund and they should not have refunded you without your consent. However, I'm afraid at this stage it is too late to reverse this as the refund has already processed. If you would still like the product, it would be the case of placing a new order online, if you would like. If you should decide to re-order, please ensure to inform ManoMano so we can keep a close eye on your order with the seller to ensure that this is delivered to you without any further delays or issues.

I hope this finds you well and I apologise again for any inconvenience caused.

stephanieg228
6/4/19

Mano Mano or plumbworld, whomever wants to accept blame. I purchased a close coupled square toilet in April. However My plumber was unable to install until May. Once the plumber opened the box, the toilet was cracked in several places. This clearly happened in transit. Now mano mano will not stand over the product, essentially saying it is my fault for not checking. I am not a plumber, so why open when there is no reason to. They are now expecting me to just accept an apology, where I will have to purchase another toilet and let the £125 plus delivery charges be my fault. Disgraceful

Response from Alex S., ManoMano.co.uk Representative
Dear Stephanie,

I am sorry to hear that your product received has some damage and I apologise for any inconvenience caused on this occasion.

Please note that it is the responsibility of the buying customer to check the state of the goods on receiving. The contact to the seller Plumbworld to signal damage with the product received was raised over one month after receiving the goods, which expired the allotted timeframe of noting this issue to the seller. I understand that you waited for your plumber to install the product, however, the seller cannot be responsible for this loss in the timeframe of signalling the damage. I'm sorry that this is probably not the answer you would like, however, I'm afraid we cannot contest any further with the seller in terms of their return processes and policies.

I hope this finds you well and I apologise again for any inconvenience caused.

helenam28
4/17/19

Beware, if you need to return something, you may well be told you have to pay the postage to GERMANY!!!! Inefficient unhelpful customer service
I have been to totally ripped off
DO NOT USE

Response from Alex S., ManoMano.co.uk Representative
Dear Helena,

I am sorry to hear that you were unsatisfied with the service received in regards to your return request. I apologise for any inconvenience.

Please note that ManoMano is an online marketplace where sellers can sell their products through our site. The seller and supplier of this product are Deuba and they are who have been liaising with via email.

Please be advised that as per our online FAQ's and Terms this clearly states that if a customer wishes to return an unwanted product, the return costs must be covered by the customer. This can be found via the following link - https://faq.manomano.com/hc/en-gb/articles/360000490588-Who-is-responsible-for-the-return-costs-

Additionally, on the product page for every item listed on our website you will see under the price "Sold by:" if you click on this, this will take you to the seller details and will confirm where the seller is located. In this case, the seller Deuba is confirmed as located in Germany.

I hope this information helps and I apologise again for any inconvenience.

davidc1579
3/11/19

Item didn't arrive so rescheduled. Item didn't arrive again and got told to contact retailer directly and not their issue. I insisted that this was in fact their responsibility and was told it could take up to 2 days for somebody to come back to me. Advice, just buy direct from their retailers

Response from Alex S., ManoMano.co.uk Representative
Hello David C,

I am very sorry that you have not been able to obtain a satisfactory resolution regarding your order.

Unfortunately, I have not been able to find your order using the details you have provided but I have written to you privately to request more information.

I look forward to hearing from you and I apologise again for any inconvenience caused.

seanb94
9/24/18

I had a problem which I had with a lathe I brought through ManaMano. Jennifer came to the rescue immediately and resolved the problem with their supplier.
Extremely happy
Thanks Jennifer
Seanbee

Response from Harry S., ManoMano.co.uk Representative
Dear Sean,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review of your experience with ManoMano.

I'm very sorry that you had an issue with your lathe but am glad to hear that Jennifer helped resolve this for you.

mehrinm
7/2/18

Back in June bought a parasol, didnt receive the stand waiting just over 8/10 days for it to come. Upon arrival opened the parasol to put it up, it was torn. After sending emails back and for. Being disabled I wasnt able to take to the shop for DPD to collect needed to wait for husband to drop it off, no facility for DPD to collect at home. Managed to return the rubbish thing. Sometimes paying less for something isnt worthy. Wouldnt recommend.

Response from Paul S., ManoMano.co.uk Representative
Dear Mehrin,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on your experience with one of our sellers.

It appears the seller offered to pay for the return of this faulty item but were not able to instantly offer a collection. I'm very sorry that you have experienced this problem and fully understand your frustration.

I am at your disposal for any further assistance.

spencers36
6/22/18

Don't use this company. I have a delivery that turned up faulty and after ten emails they said wait in 3 days and they will collect faulty one and let me know there comment. Utter disgrace if company

Response from Paul S., ManoMano.co.uk Representative
Dear Spencer,

I am sorry you have had a bad experience with our seller.

I can not locate you account with your name.

Please email hello@manomano.co.uk where one of our advisors can assist you.

I am sorry for any inconvenience caused.

isabelleg6
5/26/18

I would like to highlight that Tim has been extermely helful, in a few minutes as I had ordered a garden table and chairs and had not received any acknowledement of receipt. He identified the issue quickly as there was a mistake in the email address provided.
He gave me all details to track the order and the set was delivered today.
He is nice, switched on and efficient with the customers.

Regards
Isabelle FIdelin

Response from Paul S., ManoMano.co.uk Representative
Dear Isabelle,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a lovely review about one of our advisors!

I will pass these on to Tim :)

janettet2
4/11/18

I ordered Decking Stain, not only was it half the Price of local shops, the service was faultless, from the time of ordering the Paint on the Sunday, to a prompt delivery on Tuesday midday, with me being updated often when my delivery should arrive, I am absolutely Impressed with the whole service, and the goods that I received, I paid more than double last year for the same product, Thank you to all the Staff Involved great work

Tip for consumers: I do not usually write reviews but feel that the one's that have had a bad experience, it is just something that happens in life now and again, My experience was faultless

Response from Paul S., ManoMano.co.uk Representative
Dear Janaette,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a lovely review!

peters504
2/26/18

Good product (safety helmet with visor) at good price rapidly delivered. It was very good value and just as described.

Response from Paul S., ManoMano.co.uk Representative
Hi Peter,

Thank you for your lovely review!

Happy Shopping at ManoMano.co.uk :)

Happy New year!

nigela20
1/3/18

I am absolutely delighted with my fire . Good quality. Good price. Glad I ordered from you. Delivered on time

Response from Paul S., ManoMano.co.uk Representative
Hi Nigel,

Thank you for your lovely review!

Happy Shopping at ManoMano.co.uk :)

Happy New year!

julesm50
11/9/17

I'm satisfied by the quick and relevant response from you guys. Now I am able to make a decision .
Tks
JM

Response from Paul S., ManoMano.co.uk Representative
Dear Jules,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a lovely review :)

Happy shopping at ManoMano.co.uk!

ah1512
10/21/17

I placed an order and the money was taken within a few minutes. The delivery was stated as within 2-5 days. Four weeks on and I'm still waiting for my order. I have emailed ManoMano but never receive a reply.

I would never use this site again.

Tip for consumers: Use an alternative site and do not let them take your money.

Response from Paul S., ManoMano.co.uk Representative
Dear A H,

Thank you for your message.
I'm very sorry to read about this and would like to make sure the issue is solved as soon as possible.
Could you please make sure you write to hello@manomano.co.uk as all emails sent on this email address are answered within 24/48 working hours by our Customer Service team.
Alternatively, you can contact the Seller directly from your ManoMano account.

ManoMano remains at your disposal should you have any further questions.

Have a great day!

vm62
10/13/17

Brilliant, very helpful and friendly, customer service. will definitely use this site again to buy more products.

michellec244
8/25/17

I cannot fault the customer service agents at Manomano, they should train others on how to offer flawless customer service

alysonr2
7/26/17

The customer service and keeping me in the link has been 2nd to none.
I wil consider dealing with Mano Mano again because of this.

janew113
7/25/17

Thank you to Eva and her team at Manomano. The paint is normally delivered the following day. With my order this time there was a damaged tîn and it was delivered ASAP after the damaged was noted. Service is excellent via e mails or by telephoning. Looking forward to making another order soon.

peterr129
7/25/17

When I returned an expensive item to a supplier, they did not acknowledge receipt, nor did they offer or implement a refund. After a couple of weeks, I complained to ManoMano. Their response was superb, and their representativeEva Demmerwas exemplary. Despite the fact that they were not at fault, ManoMano apologised, contacted the recalcitrant supplier and ensured that a refund was made promptly. They responded immediately, politely, and with concern. ManoMano monitored the whole process, and I find them to be a most reliable, honest, trustworthy, and friendly firm. I would recommend them to anyone for their purchases. Thank you very much, ManoMano.

markk131
6/9/17

I had problems with a shower screen that wouldn't fit; not ManoMano's fault, just something of a misunderstanding. They were always on hand to respond to my emails and chased the supplier for me (since ManoMano don't actually supply stuff, they just source it) and resolved it favourably and promptly with a full refund. I couldn't have asked more from them in sorting this out. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend or use them again.

shaya24
6/3/17

I was given excellent service by ManoMano.
I didn't receive my mastic and the customer services protected me with a guarantee that was refunded back to me. I was taken care off by Eva Demmer at Mano Mano whom is able to monitor and follow up query.

keithh90
4/25/17

Had a small problem that was sorted out very fast and efficiently by personal contact which is great

tonyb159
4/25/17

On 8th April this year we ordered a table and six chairs for outside use from your company in France.

We are still awaiting delivery of this order due to difficulties with Negolux and in particular the carrier.

Due to our frustration in resolving this matter I spoke with your employee in customer relations, Stuart last Friday and again today.

I am pleased to say that Stuart has been extremely helpful with helping to resolve the situation. he is a true professional, very friendly and polite and is a true credit to your company.
I am highly satisfied with your company and the way you give customer support and would recommend you to anyone.

Tony Brown

helenc96
3/8/17

Excellent customer service received from Claire, I needed a question answering and she was very quick and efficient. Very happy customer.

Response from Paul S., ManoMano.co.uk Representative
Dear Helen,

Thanks for taking the time to write a review.
Glad all went well and that Claire was able to help you.

Please don't hesitate to get back to us should you require any further information.

Always here to help!

Have a great day :)

katiet36
1/23/17

Really great Service,Clare went above and beyond to ensure I received what I asked for. Would highly recommend this company.

Response from Paul S., ManoMano.co.uk Representative
Hi Katie,

Many thanks for taking the time to write a review.
We're alwas here to help and give you our best Customer Service.

If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know :-)

See you soon on ManoMano.co.uk

All the best,

Manomano
michaelb457
12/29/16

100 out of 10 fantastic product fantastic price and a much better product of those around the £100 mark ! Does its job well ! I know it's a bog seat !

Response from Paul S., ManoMano.co.uk Representative
Hi Michael,

Thanks for taking the time to write a review.
Great news! We're very happy for you :-)

See you soon on ManoMano.co.uk
Wishing you a great day,

Kind regards,

ManoMano

Hi, Thank you for your question. The sellers on ManoMano.co.uk only ship orders to addresses in the UK. I am afraid that it would not be possible to send your order directly to Greece. If you have a contact in the UK you could perhaps ask them to receive the parcel then send it to you. Please get back to me if I can help with anything else. Best wishes,

By Harry S., ManoMano.co.uk Representative

Hello, Thank you for your question. In compliance with the Consumer Contracts Regulations and according to Consumer Rights, you dispose of a 14 working day period as of the date on which your order is delivered, to return any article that doesn't meet your requirements, in its original packaging, in perfect condition, ready for resale, and ask for a free exchange or refund, excluding return delivery charges. After the seller has received and accepted your returned product, we will proceed with your refund, directly into the account which was debited for the purchase. Costs to return products remain at the charge of the customer. I hope this information helps and I am at your disposal for any further assistance. Best, Paul

By Paul S., ManoMano.co.uk Representative

Hello, This depends on the item and the seller Could you please send me the "ME..." reference of the product you're looking at? You can find it under the title of the item, on the product sheet to hello@manomano.co.uk and an advisor will look at this for you. I hope this information helps and I am at your disposal for any further assistance. Best, Paul

By Paul S., ManoMano.co.uk Representative

Hello, Thanks for your message. Please note that we only take payment with Visa or Mastercard. I'm available for any further assistance you might need. Have a great day! Paul

By Paul S., ManoMano.co.uk Representative

Hello, Thank you for your message. Please not that you can buy on the UK website if the product you saw is also on the UK website. Simple type in our search bar the product reference. I'm available for any further assistance you might need. Have a great day!

By Paul S., ManoMano.co.uk Representative
Questions? Get answers from the ManoMano.co.uk staff and other customers.

1 Photo for ManoMano.co.uk