Review of ManoMano.co.uk

Paris, 75116, France
hello@manomano.co.uk

phils199
11/18/19
Brought a petrol chain saw from ManoMano big mistake,

Arrived promptly didn't look at it for a couple days when I did that's when the problem started.
Would not start spent over 1 hour trying to start it without success. Contacted sellers asked to send pictures of problem then a video, sent to them, next get a message from a company called JPW turns out the sold the item, told to adjust the carburettor this a brand new saw, if you brought a new car and it wouldn't start would you be surprised if the sales person gave you a screw driver and said you will have to sort it yourself , some 21 emails down the line no refund told have to have item collected then they would pay me back without delay, now told have to wait 48 hours before they will give me my money back, should have gone to Leroy Merlín, could a least took it back and got a refund at the desk
So beware of ManoMano just a pain don't by from them. And as for customer service non existent
Think twice before you bye from this company be warned
Response from Alex S., ManoMano.co.uk Representative
Hello Phil S,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your experience using ManoMano.co.uk.

I am very sorry that you have not been able to obtain a satisfactory resolution regarding your order with the seller. I sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused on this occasion.

Unfortunately, I have not been able to locate your order or any previous contact using the details you have provided but I have written to you privately to request more information.

Please note that if your order should be received defective or damaged, the following steps should be taken for the seller to resolve for you accordingly:

1. Log into your ManoMano.co.uk customer account with your email address and password.
2. Go to "My Account" and then "My Orders", then look for the heading "Online support".
3. Choose the subject "Order" then "Problem with an item" followed by "Defective item received".
4. Write your message and click on "Browse" to attach a couple of photos displaying the faults for reference and click "Send".

Once your message has been sent, the seller should get back to you directly with an answer within 24-48 working hours. That reply will probably be sent by email so please keep an eye on your inbox as well as your spam/junk folders.

I look forward to hearing from you and I apologise again for any inconvenience caused.

alinac21
11/15/19
My order was incomplete and they didn't even try to resolve this issue. And you pay a lot of transport tax. I paid 15£ only transport. Imagine my disappointment when the order came incomplete too. Very bad customer service skills!!!
Response from Alex S., ManoMano.co.uk Representative
Hello Alina C,

I am very sorry that you have not been able to obtain a satisfactory resolution regarding your order. I sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused on this occasion.

Please note that if your order should be received incomplete, the following steps should be taken for the seller to resolve for you accordingly:

2. Go to "My orders" (top right), then look for the heading "Online support".
3. Choose the subject line "Order" followed by "Order missing items"
4. Then, simply write your message and send it.

keitho46
10/15/19
although the feedback was negative I decided to take a risk and was pleasantly surprised. I purchased a P5100SPE which was ordered on the Saturday and arrived on the following Monday !!

The mower arrived in good order with the exception of the electric start outer cable which had been crimped in a small area however this does not seem detrimental to its function.

All In all I'm very pleased with the mower. It seems a very well built product, requires a little bit of assembly which I felt was easy to do ( any problems see U Tube video )

I'm looking forward to the rain stopping so I can use it .
Response from Alex S., ManoMano.co.uk Representative
Hello Keith,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review of your experience with ManoMano.

I am sorry to hear of the issues with the electric start cable of your product. If you wish to note this to the seller to see if a replacement part could be sent to you, this can be done via the following steps:

Once your message has been sent, the seller should get back to you directly within 24-48 working hours. That reply will probably be sent by email so please keep an eye on your inbox as well as your spam/junk folders. If you do not hear from the seller after this time please let me know.

Despite this issue, I am very pleased to hear that you were satisfied with the delivery service and your product received.

We look forward to seeing you again soon on ManoMano.co.uk.

chrisa494
8/26/19
I ordered a gazebo which was delivered within the timescale as stated. However, there was a defect with the framework. I informed the team dealing with defective items on the Monday and received a replacement frame on the Friday morning. Thank you Archie and well done manomano!
Response from Alex S., ManoMano.co.uk Representative
Hello Chris,

I am very sorry to hear that your product was received with some faults. I sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused on this occasion.

I am pleased to hear that you were satisfied with the service received in helping resolve the issue for you promptly.

maryn228
7/26/19
Never ever will I use ManoMano again . Stupidly I never checked the reviews before placing an order which normally I would . I ordered an item and having stayed in for three weeks I made enquiries to to be told there was a backlog and shipment would take a little longer
I waited and waited then to be told that it hadn't been despatched . What rubbish service and time wasted waiting for parcel which was never dispatched in the first place . I have sent a complaint and I will let you know their response .
Another annoying issue was the member of staff kept laughing when I was complaining so clearly to them it's a joke . No way would I recommend this company wish I hadn't come across it . Wish could put zero stars ,
Response from Alex S., ManoMano.co.uk Representative
Hello Mary,

I am very sorry to hear of the delivery issues with the delivery of your product. I sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused on this occasion.

On checking, I see that the seller Deuba cancelled and refunded your order on 22/07/19 after this was deemed as lost in transit due to a delivery error. I apologise for this as the seller should have given you the option of either a re-delivery or a refund and they should not have refunded you without your consent. However, I'm afraid at this stage it is too late to reverse this as the refund has already processed. If you would still like the product, it would be the case of placing a new order online, if you would like. If you should decide to re-order, please ensure to inform ManoMano so we can keep a close eye on your order with the seller to ensure that this is delivered to you without any further delays or issues.

stephanieg228
6/4/19
Mano Mano or plumbworld, whomever wants to accept blame. I purchased a close coupled square toilet in April. However My plumber was unable to install until May. Once the plumber opened the box, the toilet was cracked in several places. This clearly happened in transit. Now mano mano will not stand over the product, essentially saying it is my fault for not checking. I am not a plumber, so why open when there is no reason to. They are now expecting me to just accept an apology, where I will have to purchase another toilet and let the £125 plus delivery charges be my fault. Disgraceful
Response from Alex S., ManoMano.co.uk Representative
Dear Stephanie,

I am sorry to hear that your product received has some damage and I apologise for any inconvenience caused on this occasion.

Please note that it is the responsibility of the buying customer to check the state of the goods on receiving. The contact to the seller Plumbworld to signal damage with the product received was raised over one month after receiving the goods, which expired the allotted timeframe of noting this issue to the seller. I understand that you waited for your plumber to install the product, however, the seller cannot be responsible for this loss in the timeframe of signalling the damage. I'm sorry that this is probably not the answer you would like, however, I'm afraid we cannot contest any further with the seller in terms of their return processes and policies.

helenam28
4/17/19
Beware, if you need to return something, you may well be told you have to pay the postage to GERMANY!!!! Inefficient unhelpful customer service
I have been to totally ripped off
DO NOT USE
Response from Alex S., ManoMano.co.uk Representative
Dear Helena,

I am sorry to hear that you were unsatisfied with the service received in regards to your return request. I apologise for any inconvenience.

Please note that ManoMano is an online marketplace where sellers can sell their products through our site. The seller and supplier of this product are Deuba and they are who have been liaising with via email.

Please be advised that as per our online FAQ's and Terms this clearly states that if a customer wishes to return an unwanted product, the return costs must be covered by the customer. This can be found via the following link - https://faq.manomano.com/hc/en-gb/articles/360000490588-Who-is-responsible-for-the-return-costs-

Additionally, on the product page for every item listed on our website you will see under the price "Sold by:" if you click on this, this will take you to the seller details and will confirm where the seller is located. In this case, the seller Deuba is confirmed as located in Germany.

I hope this information helps and I apologise again for any inconvenience.

davidc1579
3/11/19
Item didn't arrive so rescheduled. Item didn't arrive again and got told to contact retailer directly and not their issue. I insisted that this was in fact their responsibility and was told it could take up to 2 days for somebody to come back to me. Advice, just buy direct from their retailers
Response from Alex S., ManoMano.co.uk Representative
Hello David C,

Unfortunately, I have not been able to find your order using the details you have provided but I have written to you privately to request more information.

seanb94
9/24/18
I had a problem which I had with a lathe I brought through ManaMano. Jennifer came to the rescue immediately and resolved the problem with their supplier.
Extremely happy
Thanks Jennifer
Seanbee
Response from Harry S., ManoMano.co.uk Representative
Dear Sean,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review of your experience with ManoMano.

I'm very sorry that you had an issue with your lathe but am glad to hear that Jennifer helped resolve this for you.

mehrinm
7/2/18
Back in June bought a parasol, didnt receive the stand waiting just over 8/10 days for it to come. Upon arrival opened the parasol to put it up, it was torn. After sending emails back and for. Being disabled I wasnt able to take to the shop for DPD to collect needed to wait for husband to drop it off, no facility for DPD to collect at home. Managed to return the rubbish thing. Sometimes paying less for something isnt worthy. Wouldnt recommend.
Response from Paul S., ManoMano.co.uk Representative
Dear Mehrin,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on your experience with one of our sellers.

It appears the seller offered to pay for the return of this faulty item but were not able to instantly offer a collection. I'm very sorry that you have experienced this problem and fully understand your frustration.

I am at your disposal for any further assistance.

spencers36
6/22/18
Don't use this company. I have a delivery that turned up faulty and after ten emails they said wait in 3 days and they will collect faulty one and let me know there comment. Utter disgrace if company
Response from Paul S., ManoMano.co.uk Representative
Dear Spencer,

I am sorry you have had a bad experience with our seller.

I can not locate you account with your name.

Please email hello@manomano.co.uk where one of our advisors can assist you.

I am sorry for any inconvenience caused.

isabelleg6
5/26/18
I would like to highlight that Tim has been extermely helful, in a few minutes as I had ordered a garden table and chairs and had not received any acknowledement of receipt. He identified the issue quickly as there was a mistake in the email address provided.
He gave me all details to track the order and the set was delivered today.
He is nice, switched on and efficient with the customers.

Regards
Isabelle FIdelin
Response from Paul S., ManoMano.co.uk Representative
Dear Isabelle,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a lovely review about one of our advisors!

I will pass these on to Tim :)

janettet2
4/11/18
I ordered Decking Stain, not only was it half the Price of local shops, the service was faultless, from the time of ordering the Paint on the Sunday, to a prompt delivery on Tuesday midday, with me being updated often when my delivery should arrive, I am absolutely Impressed with the whole service, and the goods that I received, I paid more than double last year for the same product, Thank you to all the Staff Involved great work

Tip for consumers: I do not usually write reviews but feel that the one's that have had a bad experience, it is just something that happens in life now and again, My experience was faultless

Response from Paul S., ManoMano.co.uk Representative
Dear Janaette,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a lovely review!

peters504
2/26/18
Good product (safety helmet with visor) at good price rapidly delivered. It was very good value and just as described.
Response from Paul S., ManoMano.co.uk Representative
Hi Peter,

Thank you for your lovely review!

Happy Shopping at ManoMano.co.uk :)

Happy New year!

nigela20
1/3/18
I am absolutely delighted with my fire . Good quality. Good price. Glad I ordered from you. Delivered on time
Response from Paul S., ManoMano.co.uk Representative
Hi Nigel,

Thank you for your lovely review!

Happy Shopping at ManoMano.co.uk :)

Happy New year!

julesm50
11/9/17
I'm satisfied by the quick and relevant response from you guys. Now I am able to make a decision .
Tks
JM
Response from Paul S., ManoMano.co.uk Representative
Dear Jules,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a lovely review :)

Happy shopping at ManoMano.co.uk!

ah1512
10/21/17
I placed an order and the money was taken within a few minutes. The delivery was stated as within 2-5 days. Four weeks on and I'm still waiting for my order. I have emailed ManoMano but never receive a reply.

I would never use this site again.

Tip for consumers: Use an alternative site and do not let them take your money.

Response from Paul S., ManoMano.co.uk Representative
Dear A H,

Thank you for your message.
I'm very sorry to read about this and would like to make sure the issue is solved as soon as possible.
Could you please make sure you write to hello@manomano.co.uk as all emails sent on this email address are answered within 24/48 working hours by our Customer Service team.
Alternatively, you can contact the Seller directly from your ManoMano account.

ManoMano remains at your disposal should you have any further questions.

Have a great day!

vm62
10/13/17
Brilliant, very helpful and friendly, customer service. will definitely use this site again to buy more products.
michellec244
8/25/17
I cannot fault the customer service agents at Manomano, they should train others on how to offer flawless customer service
alysonr2
7/26/17
The customer service and keeping me in the link has been 2nd to none.
I wil consider dealing with Mano Mano again because of this.
janew113
7/25/17
Thank you to Eva and her team at Manomano. The paint is normally delivered the following day. With my order this time there was a damaged tîn and it was delivered ASAP after the damaged was noted. Service is excellent via e mails or by telephoning. Looking forward to making another order soon.
peterr129
7/25/17
When I returned an expensive item to a supplier, they did not acknowledge receipt, nor did they offer or implement a refund. After a couple of weeks, I complained to ManoMano. Their response was superb, and their representativeEva Demmerwas exemplary. Despite the fact that they were not at fault, ManoMano apologised, contacted the recalcitrant supplier and ensured that a refund was made promptly. They responded immediately, politely, and with concern. ManoMano monitored the whole process, and I find them to be a most reliable, honest, trustworthy, and friendly firm. I would recommend them to anyone for their purchases. Thank you very much, ManoMano.
markk131
6/9/17
I had problems with a shower screen that wouldn't fit; not ManoMano's fault, just something of a misunderstanding. They were always on hand to respond to my emails and chased the supplier for me (since ManoMano don't actually supply stuff, they just source it) and resolved it favourably and promptly with a full refund. I couldn't have asked more from them in sorting this out. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend or use them again.
shaya24
6/3/17
I was given excellent service by ManoMano.
I didn't receive my mastic and the customer services protected me with a guarantee that was refunded back to me. I was taken care off by Eva Demmer at Mano Mano whom is able to monitor and follow up query.
keithh90
4/25/17
Had a small problem that was sorted out very fast and efficiently by personal contact which is great

Hello Jane, Thank you for your question. ManoMano is an online marketplace company based in Paris, France where sellers can sell their products through our site. The majority of sellers via ManoMano.co.uk are based in the UK, however, some of the larger seller outlets may be based in other countries in Europe. You can find out where the seller is located by clicking on the seller name under the price on the product page where this displays "Sold by: ". I hope this information helps and if you should have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact me. Best wishes, Alex, ManoMano Customer Care UK

By Alex S., ManoMano.co.uk Representative

Hello Malfret C, Thank you for your question. The sellers on ManoMano.co.uk only ship orders to addresses in the UK. I'm afraid that it would not be possible to send your order directly to Miami, Florida. ManoMano delivers exclusively to the UK (manomano.co.uk), France (manomano.fr), Italy (manomano.it), Spain (manomano.es) and Germany (manomano.de) only. If you have a contact in one of those countries you could perhaps ask them to receive the parcel then send it to you. Please get back to me if I can help with anything else. Best wishes, Alex, ManoMano Customer Care UK

By Alex S., ManoMano.co.uk Representative

Hi, Thank you for your question. The sellers on ManoMano.co.uk only ship orders to addresses in the UK. I am afraid that it would not be possible to send your order directly to Greece. If you have a contact in the UK you could perhaps ask them to receive the parcel then send it to you. Please get back to me if I can help with anything else. Best wishes,

By Harry S., ManoMano.co.uk Representative

Hello, Thank you for your question. In compliance with the Consumer Contracts Regulations and according to Consumer Rights, you dispose of a 14 working day period as of the date on which your order is delivered, to return any article that doesn't meet your requirements, in its original packaging, in perfect condition, ready for resale, and ask for a free exchange or refund, excluding return delivery charges. After the seller has received and accepted your returned product, we will proceed with your refund, directly into the account which was debited for the purchase. Costs to return products remain at the charge of the customer. I hope this information helps and I am at your disposal for any further assistance. Best, Paul

By Paul S., ManoMano.co.uk Representative

Hello, This depends on the item and the seller Could you please send me the "ME..." reference of the product you're looking at? You can find it under the title of the item, on the product sheet to hello@manomano.co.uk and an advisor will look at this for you. I hope this information helps and I am at your disposal for any further assistance. Best, Paul

By Paul S., ManoMano.co.uk Representative

Hello, Thanks for your message. Please note that we only take payment with Visa or Mastercard. I'm available for any further assistance you might need. Have a great day! Paul

By Paul S., ManoMano.co.uk Representative

Hello, Thank you for your message. Please not that you can buy on the UK website if the product you saw is also on the UK website. Simple type in our search bar the product reference. I'm available for any further assistance you might need. Have a great day!

By Paul S., ManoMano.co.uk Representative
Questions? Get answers from the ManoMano.co.uk staff and other customers.

1 Photo for ManoMano.co.uk