Timshandymanservices.business.site

Timshandymanservices.business.site has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Timshandymanservices.business.site ranks 58th among Home Improvement Other sites.

How would you rate Timshandymanservices.business.site?

“Best handyman in new york”

rina V.
1/4/21

He has a lot of experience doing anything you need. He works with his son and daughter and when he works inside a house and paints rooms they come out looking like a million dollars lol. I would definitely recommend him if you live in new York, Sullivan county. He also works very hard at any job he does, hes remodeled my bed room and put a walk in closet in my room and Im in love with it.

rinav8
January 4th, 2021

Tip for consumers:
He makes contracts for people so that way you know hes not going to mess anything up. you have to pay for your own material and hes very good with prices.

Products used:
He build a new deck around my pool, and he extended the porch on my house. He also painted a room in my house that is now my bedroom and he put 2 new windows in also he build the closet and did a clean up around the garage.

Questions? Get answers from the Timshandymanservices.business.site staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Timshandymanservices.business.site?

Have a question about Timshandymanservices.business.site?