Review of Comstrom

Tel: +1-404-480-4574
support@comstrom.com

stephanieb553
11/9/19
Ordered the Madison Park Jillian counter stools. They are perfect - found them on Comstrom and saved myself several hundred $$s on the set of 4. One came slightly damaged and I was very pleased with the customer service process which quickly replaced the damaged stool. Will definitely be shopping Comstrom again.
tammyb297
10/15/19
The website said the item was in stock, so I placed my order. Comstrom emailed me a few days later informing me the item was back-ordered and it would be a month wait time. I decided to wait. 2 days before they were supposedly going to ship it, they emailed to say it was out of stock and canceled my order
myr9
9/18/19
Ordered a lamp which was supposed to be in stock at Comstrom, while it was on backorder at many other places. A few days later it turns out it's on backorder at Comstrom as well, they just aren't honest about it on the website. Inquiries about realistic delivery time were met first with a canned non-response, and when I complained, order cancellation! Incredibly rude and unprofessional - stay away!
jb1048
5/7/19
I purchased an "In Stock" item back in December. Was told it would be shipping in two weeks. After two weeks and no delivering. I inquired about the item. Was told that it was back order until Jan 30th. Second week of February, no delivery. Emailed again, was told it was back ordered until April 30th. Emailed the May 1st to check status and was told it was back ordered until June 30th. Ironically, the item online states it is "In Stock".
jessic18
3/25/19
Very happy with the purchase of table. It looks exactly as I expected it to based on the photos. A slightly white washed wood grain texture.

The piece is sturdy enough for my small kids to stand and sit on without me being concerned but light enough for me to move around the room on my own.

Delivery was during the window selected and the 2 gentlemen who brought it in were friendly and helpful. The table was received in good condition, no damaged.
patriciaa259
3/23/19
These chair are fabulous! They are very light weight but durable and very elegant! The color goes well with our decor and the price is amazing considering I saw them for $317 in a store and bought them for $208! Lovely addition to our new home!
kristinel37
3/23/19
I have got my order in good condition.I have got my order in good condition.I have got my order in good condition.I have got my order in good condition.
ernstb26
3/20/19
This dresser is such a beauty. The gray coloring is gorgeous and I love the roll out drawers. Every piece of this dresser has to be put together. I saved some time and aggravation by hiring someone to put it together, based on the advice of the previous reviewer. It took about 3 hours and was well worth the extra money.
marys1149
3/18/19
I am happy to have received table lamp. I saw the table lamp at my sister place it's look absolutely gorgeous. I fell in love with this piece and started looking up online.Most of the places were I found this out of stock of the item and I was disappointed until I landed on comstrom.com. Not only was it in stock but also at reasonable price. I immediately call these guy to verify that the item was actually in stock. They confirm the stock that is and told me it could be ship in 4 to 5 business days.
I received this piece in perfect condition and it's now sitting on my server in dining room. Lot of my friends have complimented me on this beautiful piece so far.
Thank you once again for sanding me this lamp.
donnar324
3/16/19
Nice little table. I was looking for a shorter table to fit in an ackward spot between two chairs. I wanted the table top to be lower than the arms of the chair. This works great for me. Love the dimpled metal affect and the more mottled coloring. The dimpling on the surface is shallow enough to ensure cups sit evenly. So this works very well for my needs.
andrewh400
3/14/19
good assortment of products. i really like the product and the price at which its offered. I got the product and came very fast.
ariels30
3/6/19
i was receive amazing customer service. the price was same across many retailers but the agent helped me make a purchase. he also helped me find matching items and followed even after the purchase. i generally don't leave review but i had to do this one for so much work by the guy...
daniellef79
11/8/18
I was very pleased with my experience and would have loved to have found this company months before.I was very satisfied with the pricing, the timely arrival and overall service I received from Comstrom.
shelbyp26
10/10/18
Great modern light fixture! It was super simple to install and
looks great in my space. I feel the finish and quality is top notch. I
would definitely recommend.
lukel49
10/6/18
Has been great so far. Connect easily and quickly. Good customer service. Easy to order. Would recommend.
michaelj532
10/1/18
Finally i received my night stand. Quality and finish is good as mentioned on their website. Hope this will last longer. Customer service was also good there is a sales representative Samuel he gave me $30 discount. Everything was good except delivery time of 3 weeks.
meridaj
10/1/18
Disclosure: I'm reviewing my purchase as the agent that sold me furniture was very helpful. He gave me good discount and I promised to leave a review.

I received my furniture, customer service was good. Price was good. The communication could have been a little better. I understand that they are into wholesale business and sell to some retail customers too but they want to grow on the retail side, they need more communicative platform. All in all, I'm happy with my purchase.
roberta593
9/27/18
I placed an order for the recliner 6 days ago and today I received it. Delivery on time as mentioned. Quality of product is very good. Their customer service is awesome. Highly recommended for home decor products.
gyans3
9/27/18
I have received my bed last week & arrived in very good condition.
Nice customer service...
Fast Delivery & good price
aaronw153
9/12/18
i placed my order 5 days ago. The order is still processing. Hopefully in a day or two, I should get the product. I received the tracking number today with a link for review. Looks good so far. Will update the review once I get the product.
sanahag
9/12/18
Good site for home improvement products. I ordered all of my curtains from them and they arrived right at the time and the products were up to marks.
rogerb239
9/12/18
Found good selection of products. very helpful in ordering. Talked to one of their associates. These guys are very friendly and knowledgeable.

they are legit. I had never heard of them either btw.

By stephanie b.

very easy to email them and received prompt response.

By stephanie b.

Got my order on time. was assisted by customer service very nicely. he followed when the item was shipped. overall good company.

By ariel s.

Questions? Get answers from the Comstrom staff and other customers.

5 Photos for Comstrom