Community.ebay.co.uk reviews

Tel: 1513738980

1 Review From Our Community

johnw377
12/8/15

I have used the internet for, I think, about 14 years now. I have NEVER found a worst 'community forum' than that on ebay.
Full of nasty people with a chip on their shoulder, if you go there to just ask an honest question, deeply insecure and bitter old married girls will attack you, make fun of, as well as their lame 'white knights'.reply who will all reply in asinine ways with stupid smileys, etc.

It's obvious that these people are really unhappy about themselves, for whatever reason, and they feel the need to make other people feel bad for that.

Poor wrecked people. They say things like 'if you want us to reply properly, you have to write in proper English'.

This. said by people who can barely spell in their own native language! They are the same people who write 'seperate' instead of 'separate', or 'wright' instead of 'right'.

ah ah, they are as pitiful as they are COMICAL :)

Believe me I have used ebay for 12 years, and in all these years, I avoided this 'community' as far as possible. It physically makes me feel a sense of disgust and it makes me feel like I am hanging around a bunch of stupid people. When I have a question, I'll look elsewhere.

Thanks, ebay! You did a smashing job there!

Questions? Get answers from the Community.ebay.co.uk staff and other customers.

Community.ebay.co.uk?