Click4Support.net reviews

support@click4support.net

10 reviews with 4 stars

gabrielh20
4/16/15
I called click4support with my Laptop queries. I have virus issues in my Dell Inspiron; I talk with its technician who was a very knowledgeable person and he resolved my issue in a first call. I'm happy with its work. Thank you so much!!!!
billr40
3/12/15
I called click4support, they fix my computer issues and suggest Malwarebytes when my computer was showing lots of pop ads and unknown filesthey really help me!!!
delmad
8/25/14
They provide me nice help for my laptop sound issue that was occurring due to the problem in the sound drivers. I was not able to fix the problem on my own, at that time I call them and they fix the issue pretty well. They save much of my time.
irap5
8/19/14
Nice technical assistance for computer related problems. Their solutions works quite well.
philt10
7/23/14
About my experience I must say they provide quick and easy solutions, co-operative staff and reliable support.. Overall satisfied..
jeansb
6/19/14
Earlier my thought of taking service from techies was not very positive, but my opinion changed a lot soon after Click4Support's people turn a great saviour for me in fixing my laptop when it was showing black screen everytime I open it. Later, these experts discovered that it was all due to the incompatibility of the display driver software. They fix the issue quite well and my laptop is working great again.
rohrc
5/21/14
Talking about my personal experience, this support service help me to detects more worms and viruses from my computer then any other software. Also, the speed of my computer maintained since after they installed some antivirus tools on my computer.. Overall, my computer is protected so I am happy..
ballu1
3/4/14
I was fed up with my PC that was just keep on turning off automatically without any overheating or beeping. I was not able to fix it. So, I take help from Click4support peoples. They understand the issue quite well and resolved it quickly.
azzieo
2/20/14
I have used their service. These people seems nice to me. I had taken their help for fixing my freeze PC. They were co-operative and resolved my problem..
jebys
2/6/14
These peoples really prove helpful when I was puzzled how to access my email account. I was having several problems in it and was not able to understand how to resolves them. At that time, Click4support turns a great solution. Their staff is patient with customers and I am totally satisfied with the service they provided to me.
Response from Michael D., Click4Support.net Representative
Dear Jeby,

We are happy to know that you loved our services! We would do our best to keep up your expectations!

Best Regards,
click4support.net

I wrote it hurriedly sorry.. I was to talk about click pay earn..

By Fahad k.

Don't do business with this company. They are scammers. See my review from September 2014

By Judith P.
Questions? Get answers from the Click4Support.net staff and other customers.

2 Photos for Click4Support.net