Click4Support.net

Click4Support.net has a consumer rating of 2.85 stars from 53 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Click4Support.net also ranks 27th among Tech Support sites.

• I erased every trace of their remote access to my computer and then restored my computer to a week prior.

• I urge anyone who was duped by these folks to dispute the charge on your credit card.
How would you rate Click4Support.net?

“I contacted this company around 2 months ago for my...”

Angela M.
10/13/14

I contacted this company around 2 months ago for my iPad, when it got issues in its operating system. I talk to many online tech support service providers and choose this one since I feel that they are sensible people. Their charges also seems nominal as compare to others. Their service works for me. May be you should talk to their help desk team. They will look into your matter and will take care of your issue.

“They changed their name to Microsoft services or something like that...”

Judith P.
3/13/18

A new name with a new scam! Called and emailed saying my old contract with them was ended, the business was going out of business, and this company was replacing them or some such rot. Wanted to give me a refund but of course, not really. Sociopaths.

computer (20) credit card (8)
jeansb
June 19th, 2014
Earlier my thought of taking service from techies was not very positive, but my opinion changed a lot soon after Click4Support's people turn a great saviour for me in fixing my laptop when it was showing black screen everytime I open it. Later, these experts discovered that it was all due to the incompatibility of the display driver software. They fix the issue quite well and my laptop is working great again.
jebys
February 6th, 2014
These peoples really prove helpful when I was puzzled how to access my email account. I was having several problems in it and was not able to understand how to resolves them. At that time, Click4support turns a great solution. Their staff is patient with customers and I am totally satisfied with the service they provided to me.
michaeld80
Michael D. – Click4Support.net Rep
Dear Jeby,

We are happy to know that you loved our services! We would do our best to keep up your expectations!

Best Regards,
click4support.net
ballu1
March 4th, 2014
I was fed up with my PC that was just keep on turning off automatically without any overheating or beeping. I was not able to fix it. So, I take help from Click4support peoples. They understand the issue quite well and resolved it quickly.
gabrielh20
April 16th, 2015
I called click4support with my Laptop queries. I have virus issues in my Dell Inspiron; I talk with its technician who was a very knowledgeable person and he resolved my issue in a first call. I’m happy with its work. Thank you so much!!!!
philt10
July 23rd, 2014
About my experience I must say they provide quick and easy solutions, co-operative staff and reliable support.. Overall satisfied..
billr40
March 12th, 2015
I called click4support, they fix my computer issues and suggest Malwarebytes when my computer was showing lots of pop ads and unknown files…they really help me!!!
rohrc
May 21st, 2014
Talking about my personal experience, this support service help me to detects more worms and viruses from my computer then any other software. Also, the speed of my computer maintained since after they installed some antivirus tools on my computer.. Overall, my computer is protected so I am happy..
delmad
August 25th, 2014
They provide me nice help for my laptop sound issue that was occurring due to the problem in the sound drivers. I was not able to fix the problem on my own, at that time I call them and they fix the issue pretty well. They save much of my time.
azzieo
February 20th, 2014
I have used their service. These people seems nice to me. I had taken their help for fixing my freeze PC. They were co-operative and resolved my problem..
irap5
August 19th, 2014
Nice technical assistance for computer related problems. Their solutions works quite well.

I wrote it hurriedly sorry.. I was to talk about click pay earn..

By Fahad k.
See more answers (2)

Don't do business with this company. They are scammers. See my review from September 2014

By Judith P.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Click4Support.net staff and other customers.

Tech Support

Business History

Click4support is a leading technology consulting company. Click 4 Support was Incorporated in 2007, with a mission to provide cost effective technology support for various products.

We always advocate our respected customers, and perform all the possible activities to take them out of the swirl of technical challenges that may ever encounter with their systems.

michaeld80
Michael D.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Click4Support.net?

Have a question about Click4Support.net?