Click4Support.net reviews

Tel: 1-877-836-8352
support@click4support.net

davidh179
10/4/14

Total scam. Called Apple Support over problems with my wife's IPAD and was connected with Click4Support in India somehow. They told us that our computers IP address had been attacked by outside hackers and that they would remove all threats for $ 499. They then told us we should probably get their "Platinum" protection plan for another $ 900 or that we should probably buy another IMAC for $ 2000. Bottom line - we got charged $ 1400 for something that turns out could have been fixed for around $ 50. I now have to take both our IMAC and IPADS and have everything they put on our devices and have them removed.

Whatever you do - stay away from this company !!!!!!! A total scam

Note - any positive reviews on this site are obviously submitted by the company as you can tell by the grammar issues.

Response from Michael D., Click4Support.net Representative
Hi David,

I request you to please share your Order ID at reputation@click4support.net for us to be able to look into to this issue.

jenniferh64
10/1/14

I called Applecare today to help me with a problem on my Mac. I got Click4Support instead. They led me to believe they were Applecare. I kept asking if this was an Apple Care Technician... she said yes. I kept asking if this was Apple products and they all said yes. I turned my computer over to them believing they were Apple technicians. They had my computer for 3 hours. I'm taking it in tomorrow to have it checked to see what else they loaded on the computer. If they were a decent, honest reputable company they would not lie and cheat people for business

Tip for consumers: BUYER BEWARE OF CLICK4SUPPORT

Response from Michael D., Click4Support.net Representative
Dear Jennifer,

Click4Support is a leading third party tech support company which offers support on almost all of the technical devices and brands available.

Just curious to know whether your issue was resolved.

As far as your worry about security of your Mac is concerned, we assure you that we take remote access just to rectify the issues on the device.

Please feel free to share the status / comments along with your Order ID on reputation@click4support.net.
christopherh38
9/25/14

Long story short--I called Tekdex / Click4support / whatever by mistake. They told me they were my Time Warner Cable company. I wanted just my television reset, instead they ran a program on my computer and charged me $299. And the TV never got fixed except by the real TWC a few days later. I live in fear that my computer is tainted and more charges will be put on the credit card. BTW, when you ask them questions their English gets worse and worse.

kathleend12
9/18/14

This company represented themselves as Cox Communications and stated that their tech support was "contracted Microsoft Techs". I called a number for Cox that I found on the website, which as really Clik4Support. I had a simple email issues in that my email was not sending. 2 hours later , they told me I had been hacked by someone in the Ukraine and Russia- over 2,000 entries onto my computer! and they needed to fix it. I unfortunately gave them my credit card #- as I was so alarmed. However, after 2 hours of my email not being addressed or fixed, I told them not to charge my card and that I did not want their help. I called my company, and low and behold, there was the charge for $228.95! Funny- how they have a website page that says they will refund all of your money within 45 days if you are not satisfied!! What a joke! I called their billing department and spoke to a heavy accented man who said " too bad, I have to pay my technicians". He finally offered a $130 refund, which 2 weeks later has not been posted to my account. I would dispute ( and have) any fees from them. They are a scam, and have misrepresented Cox Communications and Microsoft. DO NOT USE THEM!!!!. THEY ARE FRAUDULENT AND A SCAM. EVENT THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU DOES NOT HAVE THEM AS A CLIENT.

Response from Michael D., Click4Support.net Representative
Dear Kathleen,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

I would request you to please share your order ID at reputation@click4support.net, for us to be able to look into this matter and do the needful.

delmad
8/25/14

They provide me nice help for my laptop sound issue that was occurring due to the problem in the sound drivers. I was not able to fix the problem on my own, at that time I call them and they fix the issue pretty well. They save much of my time.

irap5
8/19/14

Nice technical assistance for computer related problems. Their solutions works quite well.

pontiuss
8/11/14

I was facing great problem while accessing my mails on outlook as my mails were not synchronized properly on the folders. I was troubled as many important mails regarding my business were started misplacing. I call Click4Support and with few changes in the settings, everything went fine. I am really happy.

kennyj3
7/30/14

Last time I contacted with one of their techies named Richard and he was outstanding to interact with. He was extremely polite and seems very knowledgeable. I was totally impressed.

philt10
7/23/14

About my experience I must say they provide quick and easy solutions, co-operative staff and reliable support.. Overall satisfied..

jeansb
6/19/14

Earlier my thought of taking service from techies was not very positive, but my opinion changed a lot soon after Click4Support's people turn a great saviour for me in fixing my laptop when it was showing black screen everytime I open it. Later, these experts discovered that it was all due to the incompatibility of the display driver software. They fix the issue quite well and my laptop is working great again.

lucasw18
6/12/14

They help me out when I was stuck while updating the windows of my Dell laptop pretty well. Their technicians are nice and friendly.

jons64
6/9/14

My wife called them, thinking they were Sony support for a broken TV. They then convinced her to give them, not only her credit card info., but her email, birthdate, everything needed to sell her identity. Why would they need her birthdate? They then tried to convince her that our network was being used by other people because in "network connections" you can see other wireless networks in the neighborhood. When the "technician" couldn't solve our problem he gave me 2 numbers which he said were for Sony. One was out of service and the other was a gym. We immediately cancelled the credit card afterwards. Stay away, this is clearly a scam.

miken46
6/5/14

I used the toll free number that Sony support provided on their website. It connected me to them. I allowed them access to my computer and they tried to convince that my brand new computer was taken over by a foreign country. The person on the phone wanted me to buy a support package for $299. I told them no. That person left my computer locked in safe mode. They called me back and tried selling me another package for $30 monthly charge. This whole time I thought I was speaking with Sony support people. I did provide CC info but then realized I was being scammed. I disconnected andI right away cancelled the card. They called me back wanting another CC number. It wasn't till later that I realized it was click4support from the repeated emails I got from my CC company from them trying to charge my card. How and why are they Sony's support team?

jeffr458
5/22/14

The positive reviews on this site had to have been written by Click4Support employees. This company took advantage of my elderly mother by charging her $299.00 for repair of a "slow" computer. Then they talked her into 4 years of premium technical support on an XP computer for an additional $999.00! They have refused to refund any of the money. I have informed her to NEVER accept a call from these crooks, let alone remote into her computer. Based on what she has told me, I am 100% sure they installed malware when they were first allowed to remote into her computer. Think about it...for $1298.00, she could have purchased an equivalent computer every year for the next 4 years! THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM!!! They clearly took advantage of an elderly person that doesn't understand computers.

rohrc
5/21/14

Talking about my personal experience, this support service help me to detects more worms and viruses from my computer then any other software. Also, the speed of my computer maintained since after they installed some antivirus tools on my computer.. Overall, my computer is protected so I am happy..

penak
3/21/14

They provide nice technical assistance for fixing blue screen problems in my PC that troubled me quite long. I must say they had sincere staff who are co-operative also.

josephk37
3/13/14

Click4Support is awesome service provider. I never saw that quick and effective service before. My PC have some hanging issue. They resolve it just it nothing. Thank You

joec66
3/11/14

I installed windows 7 ultimate on my 32bit desktop. But there was a message that it is not genuine and asked for a product key code. I was in need for product key. Then I take help of Click4support. These guys understand my issue quite well as I do some mistakes in installation process. They help me in getting product key code.

ballu1
3/4/14

I was fed up with my PC that was just keep on turning off automatically without any overheating or beeping. I was not able to fix it. So, I take help from Click4support peoples. They understand the issue quite well and resolved it quickly.

azzieo
2/20/14

I have used their service. These people seems nice to me. I had taken their help for fixing my freeze PC. They were co-operative and resolved my problem..

yourst
2/18/14

Any good rating by this company was paid for by this company. They tried to rip off my mom by saying her cell phone was being hacked by someone in a foreign country and the only way to stop it was by paying them $600 for their "support". Then they said they would have to access her computer to see what the problem was. How about her phone was frozen as it happens? Thankfully she did not give them any credit card information. Do not trust this company. All employees of this company will burn in hell, become an insect in their next life, turn into nothing, or just die a trillion deaths nonstop. Which ever religion you may believe or not, the worst outcome is what will happen to all this at click4support.

Response from Michael D., Click4Support.net Representative
Dear Customer,

Click4Support.net is a leading Third Party Tech Support company in the world. We offer support services to people who find difficulty in solving their tech related issues. These services are charged and cost is based on the complexity of the task. Also, we warrant our services for 12 months.

Cursing the company and its employees just because it asked you pay for the work that it plans to do for you through out the year, is what we fail to understand. However, we would appreciate if you could share the detailed reason of your dissatisfaction on our email ID: reputation@click4support.net.

Click4support.net
kathym34
2/12/14

Nice people to deal with! My printer problem is solved...

sandiep
2/10/14

I was extremely puzzle at the time I have taken help from these peoples. I have purchased a new laptop and i was troubled while installing various drivers. On one of my colleague's suggestion, I contact them and they help me out. Their service is nice and these people are good in their work.

Response from Michael D., Click4Support.net Representative
Dear Sandie,

Good to hear you liked our services! We would do our best to keep up your expectations!

Best Regards,
jebys
2/6/14

These peoples really prove helpful when I was puzzled how to access my email account. I was having several problems in it and was not able to understand how to resolves them. At that time, Click4support turns a great solution. Their staff is patient with customers and I am totally satisfied with the service they provided to me.

Response from Michael D., Click4Support.net Representative
Dear Jeby,

We are happy to know that you loved our services! We would do our best to keep up your expectations!

Best Regards,
clientn
2/3/14

One of our clients was scammed into this company. They charged her $1000 dollars for setting up a wireless network password on the router. The client complained and they discounted them $500 dollars. COMPLETE SCAM/RIP OFF organization. STAY AWAY.

Response from Michael D., Click4Support.net Representative
Hello Client N., we are sorry to hear that your client feels scammed.

Please share your ticket ID / order no. at reputation@click4support.net for us to verify your client's credentials. We would also want to understand the annual package / services that were offered in the said amount. Accordingly we would be able to revert to you on your email.

Best Regards
click4support.net

Don't do business with this company. They are scammers. See my review from September 2014

By Judith P.

Maam, its a company that I would mot do business with. look at the reviews regarding this company. they were possibly going through your computer and setting up malware, so that either they can monitor your transactions and store your personal info. After being a victim of that company i went to Norton 360 which is a real online technical support company that can go thru your computer and erase all the malware that you might have. And they only charge under 100.00 a year. They claim to be from the US. But when I researched them, The phone number they us is us based, but you can have a phone number from most countries in the World, and be based elsewhere. Its part of the CON. You get a number that is from the US so it seems legitimate. Also if you pay attention to the names they call themselves, it is more than likely it will be a common american name like john, mike, steve, eric, susan, helen etc. Ive spoken to more than one of the people that work together under this so called company, and All of them share the same accent, it is an accent distinct to Pakistan and India. With that said, if they are from Pakistan,( I am muslim as well so I am not saying this out of ignorance) they should more often than not have a muslim name that is distinct to that area and speak Urdu as a primary or secondary language. It just seems odd to me that out of the 8 to ten people i had spoke too, all with the same accent (again I am a polyglot, so foreign accents is something I am good at) none of them had names other than the common American names. This makes it easy for them to relieve themselves of personal responsibility for their participation in this CON.

By Don C.
Questions? Get answers from the Click4Support.net staff and other customers.

2 Photos for Click4Support.net