Click4Support.net reviews

Tel: 1-877-836-8352
support@click4support.net

michaelf72
1/12/14

Just a warning to those who consider using Tekdex or Click4Support for tech work. Here's what I wrote to them. You basically deceived me. You represented yourself as a Panasonic tech which isn't true. At a very weak moment, you convinced me to spend money that wasn't necessary. You stated that the computer needed to be repaired so that we could fix the sound system. In the end, you did not fix the sound system. I did. I discovered that there were multiple inputs and a wrong one was somehow selected. Before talking to your tech today, it was already fixed. I let the tech act to fix something that was done just to see if he would come up with the right solution. He actually didn't do it - I explained to him about the outputs, and then he understood. I believe that I shouldn't have to pay as I was deceived. I shall put my review on Facebook for all to see.

Response from Michael D., Click4Support.net Representative
Dear Michael,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you and would request to share with us your Order ID / phone no. at reputation@click4support.net.

This would helps us look into the matter and take ethical actions.

Regards,
Click4Support.net
tonyl38
12/10/13

A Real Support, Actually!

A fantastic way of technical support to help out, I was searching out for yahoo support for my brand new computer. I got encounter with click4support yahoo support service. They provide me various options simply load with very helpful advices that are quiet enough for my entire problems. I find it great and really useful for correct information on yahoo mail support. Finding it really helpful I would like to recommend it to other users also. Thanks.

lydiad1
12/6/13

Get Rid Of Your Technical Problems Instantly!

I have been very happy for the technical support I have been provided from Click4support when I approach to them. They did a great job for me for solving issues related to my server. As that was a critical situation for me since my business was affecting widely, they act as a real support. Their service is fast, efficient and they totally understand the priority of customer's issues. I did like to recommend it to others.

Don't do business with this company. They are scammers. See my review from September 2014

By Judith P.

Maam, its a company that I would mot do business with. look at the reviews regarding this company. they were possibly going through your computer and setting up malware, so that either they can monitor your transactions and store your personal info. After being a victim of that company i went to Norton 360 which is a real online technical support company that can go thru your computer and erase all the malware that you might have. And they only charge under 100.00 a year. They claim to be from the US. But when I researched them, The phone number they us is us based, but you can have a phone number from most countries in the World, and be based elsewhere. Its part of the CON. You get a number that is from the US so it seems legitimate. Also if you pay attention to the names they call themselves, it is more than likely it will be a common american name like john, mike, steve, eric, susan, helen etc. Ive spoken to more than one of the people that work together under this so called company, and All of them share the same accent, it is an accent distinct to Pakistan and India. With that said, if they are from Pakistan,( I am muslim as well so I am not saying this out of ignorance) they should more often than not have a muslim name that is distinct to that area and speak Urdu as a primary or secondary language. It just seems odd to me that out of the 8 to ten people i had spoke too, all with the same accent (again I am a polyglot, so foreign accents is something I am good at) none of them had names other than the common American names. This makes it easy for them to relieve themselves of personal responsibility for their participation in this CON.

By Don C.
Questions? Get answers from the Click4Support.net staff and other customers.

2 Photos for Click4Support.net