Click4Support.net

Click4Support.net has a consumer rating of 2.85 stars from 53 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Click4Support.net also ranks 27th among Tech Support sites.

• I erased every trace of their remote access to my computer and then restored my computer to a week prior.

• I urge anyone who was duped by these folks to dispute the charge on your credit card.
How would you rate Click4Support.net?

“I contacted this company around 2 months ago for my...”

Angela M.
10/13/14

I contacted this company around 2 months ago for my iPad, when it got issues in its operating system. I talk to many online tech support service providers and choose this one since I feel that they are sensible people. Their charges also seems nominal as compare to others. Their service works for me. May be you should talk to their help desk team. They will look into your matter and will take care of your issue.

“They changed their name to Microsoft services or something like that...”

Judith P.
3/13/18

A new name with a new scam! Called and emailed saying my old contract with them was ended, the business was going out of business, and this company was replacing them or some such rot. Wanted to give me a refund but of course, not really. Sociopaths.

computer (20) credit card (8)
angelam29
October 13th, 2014
jeansb
June 19th, 2014
Earlier my thought of taking service from techies was not very positive, but my opinion changed a lot soon after Click4Support's people turn a great saviour for me in fixing my laptop when it was showing black screen everytime I open it. Later, these experts discovered that it was all due to the incompatibility of the display driver software. They fix the issue quite well and my laptop is working great again.
gavinc11
February 20th, 2015
I don’t know more about this company because I haven't called yet. But, last Monday I got Configuring error with my Netgear router. I tried some possible ways, but the issue was still. I got a click4support blog related router configuring tips. According the blog steps I successfully configure my router. I’m not sure, but I think so they provide good solution with their blog as per me.
garyh76
April 27th, 2015
I'm a regular subscriber of click4support from last 2-3 years. They were always polite and knowledgeable. My first call to click4support last was on 2012, in which, they helped me to solve my issues, after that I realized that they have very knowledgeable techie skills. Therefore, I have been calling at click4support many times as I always got the right solution. Recently I was facing Internet explorer crashing problem which I was trying to solve, but I got it again, then I called click4support techies and they resolved my issues politely.
judithp6
March 13th, 2018
• Updated review
Update Sept 14 2014
September 14th, 2014
• Previous review
Update Sept 14 2014
Click4support called today and said they would not be billing me for services at all, due to my disatisfaction with the services. They also offered a $50 gift certificate if I would revoke my reviews. I declined the gift certificate.

*****Update: Sept 8 2014*****
I hired a computer expert ($215 vs $1200) from a local company to determine 1) was I ever hacked 2) Did Click for Support add any spyware etc. on my computer 3) what exactly did they do for $1200 as the promised "invoice" that was to arrive within 36 hours never arrived so I have no evidence of what they purportedly did for $400 of the $1200 which was to encrypt my data from the "hackers." 4) fix my printer, which was the original reason I called Samsung (or tried to).

The written report says 1) "found no evidence that an intrusion had ever occurred) 2) the only "protection" they installed by MalwareBytes. This program is available for $24.95 and comes with a license for 3 devices. They did not provide the license and despite promising to protect "up to 15 of my devices" and repeatedly telling me not to install any other anti-virus or spyware etc. programs, they did not put the program on any other device. Though they said my Avast anti-virus "wasn't doing anything for me" they did not replace it. All my data was already encrypted anyway and they did not add further encryption, and that the network is configuered on the ATT device and changing the internal IP addresses of the network would not increase the protection the network already has. The printer --the reason I called in the first place --has a hardware problem and is being replaced by its warranty.

Their 100% money back refund REQUIRES you to agree to allowing them AGAIN to remotely access your computer so they can "fix" the problem. If they've proven themselves untrustworthy already, why would anyone allow them to do that again?
I urge anyone who was duped by these folks to dispute the charge on your credit card. I am confident I will not have to pay this charge.

I feel so stupid. They are a scam. I called Samsung with a printer problem. They refer me to a tech person who says it will cost $400 to fix the problem and say my network was hacked. The dropped Microsoft's name and I thought they were microsoft technicians. They show me how many attempts were made to hack it but say the hackers were unsuccessful as they had not opened the info. The $400 was to encrypt the data so that if it's opened at a future date they won't be able to access it. I have a business with lots of confidential data on it. I had to decide fast what to do as I had clients waiting for me. I approved the $400 charge. They they said but you need to protect your network for the future from this happening, the basic plan is $900 the premium is $1400, something like that. I said I need to think about it and will call tomorrow. They immediately drop the price to $900 for the premium plan and throw in some services. I said charge me $700 and we have a deal. They did. They spent 2 hours or more fixing the printer problem, it wasn't easy. Then I read these reviews as soon as I hung up. I called to cancel the contract. Credit card company said I have to wait til it's posted to dispute it. I will pay the $400 for being stupid but they haven't implemented the contract and I called within 15 minutes of authorizing it so I hope I can get it back since they haven't been given the money yet. The technician seemed very competent but the whole company is full of shysters.
lisav37
December 30th, 2015
I was scammed for $199 earlier this year. I have reported this to the BBB and also to the law offices of Conrad O’Brien PC, which represents the court-appointed receiver for the Click4Support entities by order of the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania, and as such has assumed control over the Click4Support assets.

Tip for consumers: They are no longer in business

neals30
March 9th, 2015
Click4support technician repair my laptop within 1 hrs in my first call. I have no complaints.
josephk37
March 13th, 2014
Click4Support is awesome service provider. I never saw that quick and effective service before. My PC have some hanging issue. They resolve it just it nothing. Thank You
jeanc41
November 6th, 2015
I just filed a complaint with the Federal Trades Commission against Click4Support, LLC. They scammed me for $999. total for 2 devices, 2 years (April 2015). At first, they were helpful. Now they cannot be reached. The BBB says the company claims to no longer be in business, but they are still operating in CT. It is easy to file an online claim.
juand13
December 14th, 2015
Gabriel H are you talking about of click4support? I think that your are talking about of another company,Believe me click4support is a FRAUDULENT company,
penak
March 21st, 2014
They provide nice technical assistance for fixing blue screen problems in my PC that troubled me quite long. I must say they had sincere staff who are co-operative also.
stuartw23
April 2nd, 2015
Why people complain this company!!! According to my experience, I called number of times for my PC related problems all times their guys solve my issues effectively. They were excellent knowledgeable all time.
lucasw18
June 12th, 2014
They help me out when I was stuck while updating the windows of my Dell laptop pretty well. Their technicians are nice and friendly.
kima44
February 21st, 2015
I’m satisfied with c4s service, because they fix my pc and save my time……
jenniferm89
November 1st, 2014
This is a total scam. DO NOT GIVE REMOTE ACCESS OR BANK INFO!! Beware of customer service numbers you pull up on the web. I thought I was calling Toshiba for technical support. I got these middle eastern guys, which is not uncommon with outsourcing, but the voice sounded the same each time I was transferred to different departments. The impression I was getting of a one-man-show was my first red flag. The haggling over prices for the "tools" I needed to purchase in order to fix the problem, and protect my network was the last straw. Big corporations don't haggle or negotiate and seemed like they just wanted a credit card number. When I asked for a name and number to call back after I considered it, they hung up. I erased every trace of their remote access to my computer and then restored my computer to a week prior. My technical issue was solved by restoring and they didn't get my card number or money. I consider myself lucky!! If I could rate this a ZERO, I would.
kolenm
February 19th, 2015
Nice Support, their expert provided to me best support for my renew ip problem within 45min. So, thanks to click4support team for helping me.
billd56
December 9th, 2015
I joined C4S a year ago with a 3y contract and have had good success with 3 calls(last sometime in March/April 2014) to them but now there is the possibility that the company is no longer in business
kateb24
March 19th, 2015
All positive reviews are from the fraudulent Click4Support. They are hackers. Their objective is to steal your money and identity. They are Muslim Indians who not only support themselves with their scams but support terrorism. Steal from the American people to support ISIS etc. I don't know why the American government doesn't arrest these people. They also have call centers in India so it may be a challenge to get all of them. But this is also a matter of national security.
tonyl38
December 10th, 2013
A Real Support, Actually!

A fantastic way of technical support to help out, I was searching out for yahoo support for my brand new computer. I got encounter with click4support yahoo support service. They provide me various options simply load with very helpful advices that are quiet enough for my entire problems. I find it great and really useful for correct information on yahoo mail support. Finding it really helpful I would like to recommend it to other users also. Thanks.
joec66
March 11th, 2014
I installed windows 7 ultimate on my 32bit desktop. But there was a message that it is not genuine and asked for a product key code. I was in need for product key. Then I take help of Click4support. These guys understand my issue quite well as I do some mistakes in installation process. They help me in getting product key code.
davidh179
October 4th, 2014
Total scam. Called Apple Support over problems with my wife's IPAD and was connected with Click4Support in India somehow. They told us that our computers IP address had been attacked by outside hackers and that they would remove all threats for $ 499. They then told us we should probably get their "Platinum" protection plan for another $ 900 or that we should probably buy another IMAC for $ 2000. Bottom line - we got charged $ 1400 for something that turns out could have been fixed for around $ 50. I now have to take both our IMAC and IPADS and have everything they put on our devices and have them removed.

Whatever you do - stay away from this company !!!!!!! A total scam

Note - any positive reviews on this site are obviously submitted by the company as you can tell by the grammar issues.
Michael D. – Click4Support.net Rep
Hi David,

I request you to please share your Order ID at reputation@click4support.net for us to be able to look into to this issue.

Regards,
Click4Support Team
christopherh38
September 25th, 2014
Long story short--I called Tekdex / Click4support / whatever by mistake. They told me they were my Time Warner Cable company. I wanted just my television reset, instead they ran a program on my computer and charged me $299. And the TV never got fixed except by the real TWC a few days later. I live in fear that my computer is tainted and more charges will be put on the credit card. BTW, when you ask them questions their English gets worse and worse.
jeanlucp1
June 6th, 2015
Some Indians trying to get your money by making you believe that you have stopped services in msconfig and (completely normal) errors and warnings in eventvwr.
Unbelievable that there are still people who fall for that crap in the IT world of today. Don't give them any real information.
julienner
May 22nd, 2015
I have been getting pop-ups from my computer 3 weeks already that I should immediately call their number so I did today. It looks very reliable because the telephone number is toll-free and I just wanted to keep my files sife. Within less than a minute I got to talk to one of their "technician" or "tech support". Usually it would take a long wait for people to be attended by real technicians due to the high volume of people calling in for issues and concerns. He asked me for my name, my phone number saying that just in case I get disconnected he will return the call asap, and my birth of date.

Birth of date. I don't think anyone needs to know that personal information of yours as it has nothing to do with resolving an issue on your computer. What I believe they would need would be my IP Address or some sort of connection with our connection provider. Enough of all this introduction, I questioned the technician about their company. I became really frank with him about why he needs to ask my BOD and he didn't even answer the question so from then on I started to think that it's going to get me nowhere. He explained to me what their company is and gave me the address of their website.

There was really nothing on it but a space where I could type the support key that my "tech support" will provide to me which will enable him to do a remote connection. Remote connection will let him perform almost all the actions that I could do to my computer, and we both can see it. Kind of creepy. So I let him control my computer and I'm really thankful that he was very slow - I was able to listen to HOW he handles the situation. He even told me to stay on the line and typed on my notepad (please see picture)

I did not really understant why he wrote all these down but look at the spelling, I don't think a technician with proper education woud spell his/her profession as TECHNISIAN.

I stopped the remote connection with him because the phone call was lasting for more than 30 mintes and nothing was happening yet but all the babbling and stuff and I believed this would not be of any help.

Tip for consumers: NOT RELIABLE, CREDIBLE, ETC.

jebys
February 6th, 2014
These peoples really prove helpful when I was puzzled how to access my email account. I was having several problems in it and was not able to understand how to resolves them. At that time, Click4support turns a great solution. Their staff is patient with customers and I am totally satisfied with the service they provided to me.
Michael D. – Click4Support.net Rep
Dear Jeby,

We are happy to know that you loved our services! We would do our best to keep up your expectations!

Best Regards,
click4support.net

I wrote it hurriedly sorry.. I was to talk about click pay earn..

By Fahad k.