Click4Support.net

Click4Support.net has a consumer rating of 2.85 stars from 53 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Click4Support.net also ranks 94th among Tech Support sites.

• I erased every trace of their remote access to my computer and then restored my computer to a week prior.

• I urge anyone who was duped by these folks to dispute the charge on your credit card.
How would you rate Click4Support.net?

“This is a total scam”

Jennifer M.
11/1/14

This is a total scam. DO NOT GIVE REMOTE ACCESS OR BANK INFO!! Beware of customer service numbers you pull up on the web. I thought I was calling Toshiba for technical support. I got these middle eastern guys, which is not uncommon with outsourcing, but the voice sounded the same each time I was transferred to different departments. The impression I was getting of a one-man-show was my first red flag. The haggling over prices for the "tools" I needed to purchase in order to fix the problem, and protect my network was the last straw. Big corporations don't haggle or negotiate and seemed like they just wanted a credit card number. When I asked for a name and number to call back after I considered it, they hung up. I erased every trace of their remote access to my computer and then restored my computer to a week prior. My technical issue was solved by restoring and they didn't get my card number or money. I consider myself lucky!! If I could rate this a ZERO, I would.

“Total scam”

David H.
10/4/14

Total scam. Called Apple Support over problems with my wife's IPAD and was connected with Click4Support in India somehow. They told us that our computers IP address had been attacked by outside hackers and that they would remove all threats for $ 499. They then told us we should probably get their "Platinum" protection plan for another $ 900 or that we should probably buy another IMAC for $ 2000. Bottom line - we got charged $ 1400 for something that turns out could have been fixed for around $ 50. I now have to take both our IMAC and IPADS and have everything they put on our devices and have them removed. Whatever you do - stay away from this company !!!!!!! A total scam Note - any positive reviews on this site are obviously submitted by the company as you can tell by the grammar issues.

computer (20) credit card (8)
judithp6
March 13th, 2018
• Updated review
A new name with a new scam! Called and emailed saying my old contract with them was ended, the business was going out of business, and this company was replacing them or some such rot. Wanted to give me a refund but of course, not really. Sociopaths.
Update Sept 14 2014
September 14th, 2014
• Previous review
Update Sept 14 2014
Click4support called today and said they would not be billing me for services at all, due to my disatisfaction with the services. They also offered a $50 gift certificate if I would revoke my reviews. I declined the gift certificate.

*****Update: Sept 8 2014*****
I hired a computer expert ($215 vs $1200) from a local company to determine 1) was I ever hacked 2) Did Click for Support add any spyware etc. on my computer 3) what exactly did they do for $1200 as the promised "invoice" that was to arrive within 36 hours never arrived so I have no evidence of what they purportedly did for $400 of the $1200 which was to encrypt my data from the "hackers." 4) fix my printer, which was the original reason I called Samsung (or tried to).

The written report says 1) "found no evidence that an intrusion had ever occurred) 2) the only "protection" they installed by MalwareBytes. This program is available for $24.95 and comes with a license for 3 devices. They did not provide the license and despite promising to protect "up to 15 of my devices" and repeatedly telling me not to install any other anti-virus or spyware etc. programs, they did not put the program on any other device. Though they said my Avast anti-virus "wasn't doing anything for me" they did not replace it. All my data was already encrypted anyway and they did not add further encryption, and that the network is configuered on the ATT device and changing the internal IP addresses of the network would not increase the protection the network already has. The printer --the reason I called in the first place --has a hardware problem and is being replaced by its warranty.

Their 100% money back refund REQUIRES you to agree to allowing them AGAIN to remotely access your computer so they can "fix" the problem. If they've proven themselves untrustworthy already, why would anyone allow them to do that again?
I urge anyone who was duped by these folks to dispute the charge on your credit card. I am confident I will not have to pay this charge.

I feel so stupid. They are a scam. I called Samsung with a printer problem. They refer me to a tech person who says it will cost $400 to fix the problem and say my network was hacked. The dropped Microsoft's name and I thought they were microsoft technicians. They show me how many attempts were made to hack it but say the hackers were unsuccessful as they had not opened the info. The $400 was to encrypt the data so that if it's opened at a future date they won't be able to access it. I have a business with lots of confidential data on it. I had to decide fast what to do as I had clients waiting for me. I approved the $400 charge. They they said but you need to protect your network for the future from this happening, the basic plan is $900 the premium is $1400, something like that. I said I need to think about it and will call tomorrow. They immediately drop the price to $900 for the premium plan and throw in some services. I said charge me $700 and we have a deal. They did. They spent 2 hours or more fixing the printer problem, it wasn't easy. Then I read these reviews as soon as I hung up. I called to cancel the contract. Credit card company said I have to wait til it's posted to dispute it. I will pay the $400 for being stupid but they haven't implemented the contract and I called within 15 minutes of authorizing it so I hope I can get it back since they haven't been given the money yet. The technician seemed very competent but the whole company is full of shysters.
billd56
December 9th, 2015
I joined C4S a year ago with a 3y contract and have had good success with 3 calls(last sometime in March/April 2014) to them but now there is the possibility that the company is no longer in business
gavinc11
February 20th, 2015
I don’t know more about this company because I haven't called yet. But, last Monday I got Configuring error with my Netgear router. I tried some possible ways, but the issue was still. I got a click4support blog related router configuring tips. According the blog steps I successfully configure my router. I’m not sure, but I think so they provide good solution with their blog as per me.
neals30
March 9th, 2015
Click4support technician repair my laptop within 1 hrs in my first call. I have no complaints.
lisav37
December 30th, 2015
I was scammed for $199 earlier this year. I have reported this to the BBB and also to the law offices of Conrad O’Brien PC, which represents the court-appointed receiver for the Click4Support entities by order of the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania, and as such has assumed control over the Click4Support assets.

Tip for consumers: They are no longer in business

jeanc41
November 6th, 2015
I just filed a complaint with the Federal Trades Commission against Click4Support, LLC. They scammed me for $999. total for 2 devices, 2 years (April 2015). At first, they were helpful. Now they cannot be reached. The BBB says the company claims to no longer be in business, but they are still operating in CT. It is easy to file an online claim.
jenniferh64
October 1st, 2014
I called Applecare today to help me with a problem on my Mac. I got Click4Support instead. They led me to believe they were Applecare. I kept asking if this was an Apple Care Technician... she said yes. I kept asking if this was Apple products and they all said yes. I turned my computer over to them believing they were Apple technicians. They had my computer for 3 hours. I'm taking it in tomorrow to have it checked to see what else they loaded on the computer. If they were a decent, honest reputable company they would not lie and cheat people for business

Tip for consumers: BUYER BEWARE OF CLICK4SUPPORT

Dear Jennifer,

Click4Support is a leading third party tech support company which offers support on almost all of the technical devices and brands available.

Just curious to know whether your issue was resolved.

As far as your worry about security of your Mac is concerned, we assure you that we take remote access just to rectify the issues on the device.

Please feel free to share the status / comments along with your Order ID on reputation@click4support.net.
Regards,
Click4Support Team
juand13
December 14th, 2015
Gabriel H are you talking about of click4support? I think that your are talking about of another company,Believe me click4support is a FRAUDULENT company,
billr40
March 12th, 2015
I called click4support, they fix my computer issues and suggest Malwarebytes when my computer was showing lots of pop ads and unknown files…they really help me!!!
kateb24
March 19th, 2015
All positive reviews are from the fraudulent Click4Support. They are hackers. Their objective is to steal your money and identity. They are Muslim Indians who not only support themselves with their scams but support terrorism. Steal from the American people to support ISIS etc. I don't know why the American government doesn't arrest these people. They also have call centers in India so it may be a challenge to get all of them. But this is also a matter of national security.
delmad
August 25th, 2014
They provide me nice help for my laptop sound issue that was occurring due to the problem in the sound drivers. I was not able to fix the problem on my own, at that time I call them and they fix the issue pretty well. They save much of my time.
kima44
February 21st, 2015
I’m satisfied with c4s service, because they fix my pc and save my time……
garyh76
April 27th, 2015
I'm a regular subscriber of click4support from last 2-3 years. They were always polite and knowledgeable. My first call to click4support last was on 2012, in which, they helped me to solve my issues, after that I realized that they have very knowledgeable techie skills. Therefore, I have been calling at click4support many times as I always got the right solution. Recently I was facing Internet explorer crashing problem which I was trying to solve, but I got it again, then I called click4support techies and they resolved my issues politely.
jeanlucp1
June 6th, 2015
Some Indians trying to get your money by making you believe that you have stopped services in msconfig and (completely normal) errors and warnings in eventvwr.
Unbelievable that there are still people who fall for that crap in the IT world of today. Don't give them any real information.
christopherh38
September 25th, 2014
Long story short--I called Tekdex / Click4support / whatever by mistake. They told me they were my Time Warner Cable company. I wanted just my television reset, instead they ran a program on my computer and charged me $299. And the TV never got fixed except by the real TWC a few days later. I live in fear that my computer is tainted and more charges will be put on the credit card. BTW, when you ask them questions their English gets worse and worse.
gabrielh20
April 16th, 2015
I called click4support with my Laptop queries. I have virus issues in my Dell Inspiron; I talk with its technician who was a very knowledgeable person and he resolved my issue in a first call. I’m happy with its work. Thank you so much!!!!
stuartw23
April 2nd, 2015
Why people complain this company!!! According to my experience, I called number of times for my PC related problems all times their guys solve my issues effectively. They were excellent knowledgeable all time.
angelam29
October 13th, 2014
I contacted this company around 2 months ago for my iPad, when it got issues in its operating system. I talk to many online tech support service providers and choose this one since I feel that they are sensible people. Their charges also seems nominal as compare to others. Their service works for me. May be you should talk to their help desk team. They will look into your matter and will take care of your issue.
lindab93
December 8th, 2014
Click4Support is a fraudulent support company. They are the ones who are hacking into your computer. They put their number on a web page that looks like the real company but it is a scam. They put a shared computer onto yours in which they hide it and then put viruses on your computer on every thing that you utilize.
Dear Linda,

Click4support is a legitimate third party tech support company that deals in providing technical assistance to whom so ever in need.

Our job is to rectify tech related issues being faced by our customers by offering certain instructions over the phone. But when we know that instructing would take lot of customer's time, we take the remote access (only after customer's permission) of the PC so that we ourselves can resolve the matter. At no instance, we install any virus in customer's PC.

If you have faced any trouble due to our support, we true heartedly appologize for that and request you to please share the Order ID at reputation@click4support.net for us to be able to look into the issue.

We monitor each and every call for quality purpose. Sharing details on our email ID would help us resolve the issue faster.

Regards,
Click4Support Team
joec66
March 11th, 2014
I installed windows 7 ultimate on my 32bit desktop. But there was a message that it is not genuine and asked for a product key code. I was in need for product key. Then I take help of Click4support. These guys understand my issue quite well as I do some mistakes in installation process. They help me in getting product key code.
lucasw18
June 12th, 2014
They help me out when I was stuck while updating the windows of my Dell laptop pretty well. Their technicians are nice and friendly.
jeansb
June 19th, 2014
Earlier my thought of taking service from techies was not very positive, but my opinion changed a lot soon after Click4Support's people turn a great saviour for me in fixing my laptop when it was showing black screen everytime I open it. Later, these experts discovered that it was all due to the incompatibility of the display driver software. They fix the issue quite well and my laptop is working great again.
penak
March 21st, 2014
They provide nice technical assistance for fixing blue screen problems in my PC that troubled me quite long. I must say they had sincere staff who are co-operative also.
josephk37
March 13th, 2014
Click4Support is awesome service provider. I never saw that quick and effective service before. My PC have some hanging issue. They resolve it just it nothing. Thank You
clientn
February 3rd, 2014
One of our clients was scammed into this company. They charged her $1000 dollars for setting up a wireless network password on the router. The client complained and they discounted them $500 dollars. COMPLETE SCAM/RIP OFF organization. STAY AWAY.
Michael D. – Click4Support.net Rep
Hello Client N., we are sorry to hear that your client feels scammed.

Please share your ticket ID / order no. at reputation@click4support.net for us to verify your client's credentials. We would also want to understand the annual package / services that were offered in the said amount. Accordingly we would be able to revert to you on your email.

Best Regards
click4support.net

I wrote it hurriedly sorry.. I was to talk about click pay earn..

By Fahad k.