PCNIX Toronto

PCNIX Toronto has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate PCNIX Toronto?

“Amazing service”

Craig K.
8/20/12

Amazing service. I dropped my computer and had to get my drive replaced. These guys recovered most of my files from the failing hard disk, installed a new drive and installed my operating system on it. My laptop repair bill was very reasonable. I can trust this service to my friends in Toronto area. I also received a follow-up call two weeks after making sure all was working well. Thumbs up!

craigk5
August 20th, 2012

Questions? Get answers from the PCNIX Toronto staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about PCNIX Toronto?

Have a question about PCNIX Toronto?