Online PC Repair

Online PC Repair has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Online PC Repair ranks 26th among Computer Repair sites.

How would you rate Online PC Repair?

“I've used this company now for 6 months”

Juan P.
1/6/18

6 months have gone by and the techs are extremely knowledgeable and fast. I own a business and instead of calling the other company I call this company instead. You would be surprised how many thousands I save yearly as a business using a company such as this. I was nervous but did some research and found all the techs are based in New York state. I haven't had a problem since and the service has always been wonderful. I actually use them and A contracted IT firm and found a huge savings using them both. I highly recommend and am extremely satisfied.

johnq58
December 3rd, 2018

I am surprised. I'll be giving this company most my IT issues from the office. Highly recommended.

juanp86
January 6th, 2018

samt80
July 13th, 2017

I called, the tech picked up the phone and asked some questions. After feeling comfortable with him we got started. He logged in and I watched him do what he had to do. I was able to walk away and within an hour he was done. The entire experience was under $50 and I was able to get back to work immediately after.

Only issue was we were disconnected once and when my computer was freezing I had to restart it. Other that that it was a great experience.

Had I gone to the store I would have spent more time driving. Its a laptop so no need to worry about taking it apart.

I'm using this company again.

They saved me literally hundreds!

Absolutely Legit

Hicksville, New York

By John Q.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Online PC Repair staff and other customers.

Remote online computer services for home or business. U.S. Based, offering managed IT Services & more|(516)698-8000

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Online PC Repair?

Have a question about Online PC Repair?