Review of HelloTech

Tel: 1-800-640-9005

patj71
PAT J.
1/14/19

Tech could not have been more patient during trying to get everything work correctly, he was polite, knew his stuff.

karenq11
Karen Q.
1/12/19

I was very happy how quickly Chris had the tv up and going. He answered all my questions and is very knowledgeable. Five stars for Chris!

raelynng
Raelynn G.
1/8/19

Customer service was unacceptable
Being sold a plan that could not be used on most things offered is unacceptable being sold that particular plan when you all knew I would not receive those services are not acceptable under any circumstances

emilyx3
Emily X.
1/7/19

The tech was awesome! Great manners, very helpful and did a wonderful job! The price for a tv mounting over 32' though is high or I'd have hello tech do my 40',42' and 47' TVs

harrietp17
Harriet P.
1/7/19

I bought a wireless printer that I do not have the expertise to install. I had the opportunity to use HelloTech, and I am glad I did. The technician was punctual, professional, and thorough.

davidi41
David I.
1/5/19

Derick arrived early. He was competent, professional and fun. He set up our printer and attached our computers and cell phones in no time! Highly recommend Derick.

jeffb161
Jeff B.
1/4/19

Rufel fixed my problem with Outlook and one other request that I remembered without any delay. He was GREAT!

patrician154
Patricia N.
1/2/19

Everyone is professional, respectful, pleasant & knowledgeable. Jayhov has worked on my computer several times & always leaves it perfect! Never an issue with what he does to check my computer out to be sure it is running perfectly. He is real asset to your company.
I am disappointed that after being with you for 3 years, that there is no discount for your loyal customers. It is very disappointing! There should be some type of ' thank you ' to your loyal customers!

jenniferm270
Jennifer M.
1/1/19

I chose HelloTech to help my aging father with some at home tech set up as I live far away. Scot P was amazing and so helpful I can't say enough good stuff. He stayed until the complicated job was done and even called me to tell me everything was set up before he left which was so reassuring. My dad and I are both so pleased! I would definitely recommend and use HelloTech again!

veronicag63
Veronica G.
1/1/19

Matt was very personal and he did an awesome job with installing my ring camera. He also install the cameras were as I can change the batteries with ease and far enough away for an intruder cannot reach the cameras.

Veronica
Atlanta, Georgia

njf1
NJ F.
1/1/19

The tech they sent out explained every process of how my new ring doorbell would change my current doorbell system. He assisted in setting it up on my phone and on my Echo Spot. I even asked some trouble shooting info on a different device and offered free feedback. Very courteous and on time!!! Will definitely use their service again in the future.

greats5
Great S.
12/31/18

Great service and experience. Tech came a day earlier which I was so glad about. He did a great job.

maureenf55
Maureen f.
12/31/18

I contacted ht and they were to have some call me before they came to make sure I had everything they needed to do the job. I did not want to pay for 2 visit. No one called me back. Fortunately Chris was able to get the job done as I had all the equipment he needed to do his job properly

gratefulm
Grateful M.
12/28/18

Aaron went above and beyond in getting us all set up with our new smart TV. He connected the sound system, the Wii, the antenna, the DVD player, Apple TV and made the universal remote work for all. He removed the bots from our home computer in a few minutes and the kids are now using their Echo Dots which sat in boxes for a year. He even helped us get Alexa to turn the Christmas tree lights off and on - all on Christmas Eve! He was kind and respectful and nonjudgmental despite witnessing the presence of a tube TV still in our house!

thef30
The F.
12/27/18

We tried to contact other services we saw that perform similar services on line but my wife suggested that ask if our cable provider has this service.
She was right. Because your service works with our cable provider. I'm glad we did. The tech guy Anthony did everything we ask to do.
Great Guy. We paid 100.00 less than the quote we received from the other service company.

nadinep10
Nadine P.
12/27/18

The Tech was on time, answer all my questions and he was very professional. I would recommend Christopher to anyone.

mariag300
Maria G.
12/25/18

The tech was friendly and very customer service oriented. He ensured my expectations were met before leaving.

walterc91
Walter c.
12/25/18

See,when you are far away and you need to hire a helping hand.you pray to God,this person is up to the task,be professional. And you get this type of a person and more,for me this guy was God send,no exageration.you see this service was for my mother that is 83,no technical savvy.this guy did his duty and much more, morepeople like him are needed in this world ,and you ought to feel proud and lucky to have him in your company.

sharonr141
Sharon R.
12/23/18

Bashar is a top tier professional with his knowledge, skill at easily explaining some complicated technical concepts, and patience in ensuring all questions were answered. He represented Samsung very well!

mrsm113
Mrs M.
12/22/18

Hello Tech was easy to set up appointment. Great follow up with each step until the Tech arrived.
Jerrit arrived on time and was very professional.
He explained each step as he did the install for the ring video doorbell pro. He did a great job with the installed and answered all my questions. He helped mecwith the app for the ring and gave me great information to make it easy to use. Overall Jerrit was excellent and I would highly recommend your service to others.

janisg15
Janis G.
12/20/18

Shannon arrived on time, set up the printer and set up the computer to print. Also the phones. Answered all our questions, did a great job. Would use him again. Seems very knowledgeable.

happyi1
Happy i.
12/19/18

HelloTech were punctual and provided a service beyond my expectations. I found the price to be reasonable and affordable for the service provided. Bernard G. did a professional job and paid attention to detail without being asked. Will request him on future upgrades.

ariellei
Arielle I.
12/19/18

I was hesitant to use HelloTech! As my installation appointment time approached; I had not yet heard from anyone and became worried. My worries were ill-founded because the tech was AMAZING! He professionally handled every aspect of the installation! The pro ring doorbell I purchased from Amazon kept giving errors and RING was prepared to replace the defective unit but my tech continued speaking to RING customer service throughout the installation. My Hello Tech technician was actually more determined than me to get my doorbell working. He was great! If not for my professional installer, I would have given up. My wired Ring doorbell works perfectly. Thank you Hello Tech! I will 100% use you again!

yot1
YO T.
12/18/18

Chris the technician was on time which I appreciated very much. He was very professional and knowledgeable.

augustedavist
Augustedavis T.
12/17/18

Tech very efficient and on time. Very smart guy and knows his stuff. I highly recommend and I will be using your services again.

Questions? Get answers from the HelloTech staff and other customers.

HelloTech?