Review of HelloTech

karenw519
Karen W.
3/27/19

Hi Jose
I was very impressed with your technical expertise. Also, you answered all my questions throughly.

donnaa108
Donna A.
3/25/19

I recently purchased a new laptop and even though I am comfortable with computers, there were a few applications I wanted but was unfamiliar. I saw that there was an inexpensive service that would come to my house so I made an appointment online which was quickly confirmed. My tech, Quintin, arrived on time ready to go to work. Quintin went step-by-step explaining what he was doing and why. I really appreciated his patience while answering my questions and by the time he left at the end of an hour I felt fully confident. I will be calling Hello Tech again soon to update my desktop. To not have to spend frustrating hours setting up my laptop by trial and error was worth every penny and I could not be more satisfied.

teddyee
Teddye E.
3/24/19

I struggle with all things tech. Hello tech makes it easy to get problems fixed on my computer with a no judgement attitude. It is better than calling family who get tired of my questions. They have saved me thousands of dollars if I had to take my computer some place to get it fixed. They remote in and clean up my messes very efficiently. I love Hello Tech!!

troyf42
Troy F.
3/23/19

Mike and Pete were outstanding! Was impressed with their professionalism and determination to get my big screen tv wall mount perfectly hung. Would not stop until it was completely level and my wife and I were 100% satisfied. Would highly recommend HelloTech to anyone needing their services.

jom105
Jo M.
3/23/19

He appeared as a good representative of the company. A friendly, gentlemanly approach and went to his job quickly and got that done and left in the same manner. I would ask for him back if and when I needed help.

ozzyk3
Ozzy K.
3/23/19

Ray was awesome! Fast and efficient with a good eye for leveling the equipment. Results are very professional and it shows highly experienced installations.

jensg5
Jens g.
3/22/19

Steve was excellent.He was extremely patient and thorough. It was obvious right away that he knew what he was doing. He diagnosed and then solved the issue. I will highly recommend you guys.

dr227
D R.
3/22/19

The technician was polite, listened to our issues and solved our problem quickly, then explained all thoroughly afterwards. We are seniors that have no technical knowledge so his patience and mannerism was greatly appreciated.

anonymousp415
anonymous P.
3/20/19

Paul was efficient and installed everything perfectly. We had just moved in and we're not quite settled - Paul gave us additional recommendations to assist in the settling in process. Great service, great tech for sure.

angelak86
Angela K.
3/19/19

Jeremy, the tech, was very nice, professional, and fast. He explained the process and clearly knew what he was doing.

melonieh3
Melonie H.
3/19/19

Brandon took the time to help us set up my parents' printer and was very patient with all of my mom's questions.

tima155
Tim A.
3/18/19

My tech Roy was openly willing to help with whatever I needed.
He's a very friendly guy and easy to understand. I feel I got more than my money's worth.

anonymousu420
anonymous U.
3/18/19

Lindsay made the process so easy and even on short notice accomodated my time and had such a pleasant attitude

bc142
B C.
3/18/19

Our Tech was knowledgable and up to date on my new and old equipment. He was very resourceful mounting my T.V. using my on site and supplied bracket. Definitely use this service again.

gloriaw52
Gloria W.
3/17/19

The tech helped me sync the phone to my car, and showed me short cuts to use. It was great to have one on one time .

anonymousr392
anonymous R.
3/14/19

Great service. Set up appointment and Tech showed up early.
Mr.Todd Perry the tech is extremely knowledgeable and knows how to solve issues very quickly.
I will be using Hello Tech in the future.

jussir
Jussi R.
3/14/19

Alex was great! He showed up on time, and handled the task with ease. I will definitely hire them next time I'm in need for tech related services.

clairet57
Claire T.
3/11/19

Connor came out to install our printer and was absolutely brilliant. We were very happy with the service.

loisl49
Lois L.
3/9/19

The technician needs more training but she was pleasant. I was told
that my printer would be installed, but there was not enough time.

pato43
Pat O.
3/8/19

I'm totally satisfied with Hello Tech from start to finish and every interaction was pleasant and professional. The tech that came to my home (Bill) was awesome and fixed my long standing problem with my desktop. Definitely they are number one on my list to call for any technical problems.

richardc804
3/8/19

These folks wasted my time. They came out to my house two hours late only to tell me they don't install the Ring system. They will install the Ring doorbell? I spelled out exactly what I wanted done before they came out. So don't bother with these folks.

halinaw1
Halina W.
3/7/19

I recommend this service.Nice and great technition.High knowledge and experience.I will be back if needed.

markmbarrette
Markmbarrett E.
3/4/19

Brian was friendly and courteous
And supplied some extra bolts
He did forget to plug in the power supply to the sound bar. Other than that he was terrific

recop1
Reco P.
3/1/19

Damon was AMAZING!

He set everything up perfectly, ran all the wires through the wall and his everything just like he said he would.

I couldn't have been happier with the service.

luckykatp
LuckyKat P.
2/28/19

The HelloTechnician that installed my Ring Video doorbell was very professional as well as meticulous. I will definitely use HelloTech again for my home projects.

Questions? Get answers from the HelloTech staff and other customers.

1 Photo for HelloTech