Review of HelloTech

Tel: 1-800-640-9005

tomu13
Tom U.
2/11/19

What can I say best money I spent on Tech Support bar none.Seth the tech was very caring and tech savvy...Thanks Again

anitaa50
Anita A.
2/9/19

Alexander was very professional, set up my new TV, Programmed it and patiently tried to help me with my antenna issues.
I am very satisfied and would definitely recommend this service.

tracys163
Tracy S.
2/8/19

Donnell was friendly, knowledgeable, & professional. Donnell installed our equipment & demonstrated the features. Very impressed with him & his work!

alvina34
Alvin a.
2/7/19

We contracted for a tech to connect our newly purchased Brothers all in one laser printer thru Amazon where we made our purchase.
The tech, Joseph, did an excellent job. He was knowledgeable, friendly, and answered all our questions.
If we were to need service of this type in the future, we would want him to do it for us.
Thanks for the great service, Joseph.

judyb120
Judy B.
2/7/19

It is an amazing product!!!! Was very happy to use Hello Tech I felt it would serve me better to have a pro install and I was not disappointed Chris was more than helpful and patient and stayed until I was positive about using. And it has not disappointed will definitely spread word

debraz12
Debra Z.
2/6/19

Best ever prompt & professional service!
Would definitely use again and highly recommend them. My tech Gary was wonderful
Very professional, thorough and patient

shaunah21
Shauna H.
2/6/19

The technicians I've had come out to the house were very helpful and were very professional and got the Job done With great expertise. Very happy customer it says a lot about your people that they have great customer service !

eddyt8
Eddy T.
2/6/19

Great experience. Got notification of appointment window, tech communicated with me and was on time. Very professional and knowledgeable and we were really happy with the results.

amik10
Ami K.
2/5/19

We used Hellotech to mount our 65" TV to the wall. We had a great experience. We will definitely use this company again.
Christopher M. the technician that came to our house did a superb job. He was punctual, friendly, and left the area clean. He also helped me reconnect the cable line. We love how the TV looks on the wall. Secure, right height and well centered. Thank you!

jessicap332
Jessica P.
2/5/19

Brad, the tech who came to my home, for my new Dell laptop professional installation, which was offered through Amazon at the time of my purchase, was both extremely courteous and very helpful. He even happened to notice that our new tv hadn't been fully set up properly, (the direct tv tech had left two large black spaces on either side of the picture) Brad said he, the direct tv tech, hadn't bothered to make the picture whole screen. I also asked him for his recommendation for a couple of software programs and Brad helps immensely in assisting me with my choices. I would definitely purchase this professional electronic installation again in the future. Brad is a tremendous asset to your company.
Sincerely, Donna Geddes Haddock

jand94
Jan D.
2/3/19

I am still working on my cellphone pullup of my Arlo.
Luiz explained about the security issue with watching on my Android. I have to do something with my fingerprint to get viewing. Nothing on the installation
part. I really appreciate his assistance and patience
with me. Thanks Luiz. Thanks Hello Tech.
H. Tech there was a mix up on time of my appointment. I wasn't aware of a second tech. No
Complaints with Luiz but thought that was a concern with H. Tech.

rogero34
Roger O.
2/1/19

Everyone I spoke to was helpful, polite, & professional. Anthony was especially helpful & patient. He definitely knew what he was doing.

alanms
AlanM S.
1/31/19

The best part of the service was your technician, Jon. He arrived on time, and was friendly & professional. It's rare to find all those qualities nowadays.

debbieu4
Debbie U.
1/29/19

I was kept informed of my appointment with plenty of notice, tech was on time , friendly and knew what he was doing and happy to answer any questions I had. I had contacted the geek squad first and they wouldn't even help me unless I had a service contract or a warranty on the TV through best buy.
Hello Tech was awesome!

burmag
Burma G.
1/28/19

Very nice Engineer. Patient while working with us and He knows his professional field very well. Thank you Alan.

margiek12
Margie K.
1/28/19

Jose was knowledgeable & patient when I had any questions. He answered my questions & did his best to make sure I knew exactly what I needed to know about operating my first printer.

cherylazl
CherylAZ L.
1/24/19

Our technician was friendly and courtious. Did a great job I'm more than satisfied with the job. My only qualm is that I thought the price was a bit more expensive than I thought it would be. $80 for an hour of time seems excessive. All in all I am happy with my transaction.

mattg187
Matt G.
1/24/19

Seran did an outstanding job. He showed me capabilities of the machine as he installed it. So I got a perfect setup and a great education on things I never would have known if Seran didn't show me as he installed. Please thank him for me.

debbies273
Debbie S.
1/24/19

I don't know why I waited so long to get help. If I knew it would be this easy, this type of quality and professionalism I would have sought out the service much earlier. I couldn't give a high enough recommendation for Beshoy.

edwarda99
Edward a.
1/24/19

The tech was very courteous and professional. His work was very neat and fast.
He explained how the mount worked and how to make adjustments.
If we needed your services again, we would want use him.

jamesp767
JAMES P.
1/22/19

My tech Louis was very PERSONAL. He explained everything to me in layman terms. If you live in or near
Orlando as for Louis, master IT
Tech. You will not be sorry!"

donaldl126
Donald l.
1/21/19

I was very satisfied. I would like to speak to the technician who I am taking this survey to see if he has experience with time lapse Vidio camera security systems. If so I would like his SERVICE

patriciad347
Patricia D.
1/21/19

About 2 years ago the premium warranty I had on my Dell laptop expired about that time my laptop started slowing down.

A year ago it got horribly slow. I took it to a local computer shop when I got it back Not only was it super duper slow but it also no longer went online

I could get no help from this company

For a few months my computer sat unplugged

When I finally did plug it in it was able to go online but was still super slow after a ton of updates

Again coming into tax season I realized I needed to do something and I looked online to consider where I should bring my computer for a second try at fixing it before possibly buying a new computer

I found hellotech

I initially signed up for someone to come to my home and during that phone call I purchased the year of follow-up online service

The day prior to the tech coming I received a phone call saying there was no Tech in my area and that they would reduce the price since I would no longer be receiving a home visit and I could get a tech that moment to look at my computer online which I accepted

I never did actually speak to the tech who went online and worked on my computer although he did chat with me a little bit as he worked on my computer

There was a lot of activity on the screen and it took what seemed like over an hour although I was not timing it

Finally he was gone and I had a chance to check out the speed of my computer

It was utterly amazing

Like the day I bought it several years ago

This is literally the best investment I have made in a very long time and totally the best value for the money I could not be more happy with hellotech

maryj210
Mary J.
1/21/19

I am very pleased with my service. The tech arrived on time. He was courteous and professional. Would definitely recommend them again.

susannec19
Susanne C.
1/18/19

Conner was very prompt, professional and knowledgeable. Our family felt very comfortable, confident and satisfied with him and his work. I plan to post my experience and satisfaction with your company on social media!!!

Questions? Get answers from the HelloTech staff and other customers.

HelloTech?